Total Pageviews

Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Following the Mozziah Day 98 Wednesday 21st December 2011

SO-Low has fallen apart again! The new 'clean' look lasted two days. I took a glance at it earlier today and the name calling & insults have started, with 'Uncle Skinny' at the heart of it. He is obviously a moderator but instead of taking comments away, he just resorts to calling somebody a 'Wanker'. Don't get me wrong, he was right to do so, the anonymous commenter was having a go at Boz Boorer for no reason, but rather than resorting to insults, why didn't 'Skinny' just delete their comments? I can now leave SO-Low for good, the concerts have finished and I don't need it, but I still don't get the link between Uncle Skinny and @Banjaxer, the MW admin guy. And talking of MW, even though it is closed, it links to a blog called 'Season Creeps' written by somebody with the twitter name @comradeharps. Why has this got a link? Is it 'Banjaxer'? I raised this question in Twittterdilly but was advised to 'back off', so I did. To be honest, in my frustration at not being able to get to the bottom of MW, the roses and who is who in Twitterdilly, my suspicious mind goes into overload. With no concerts, no Mozziah and no MorrisseysWorld, there is a huge void, so I will make this my last blog entry for now and try and get back to some sort of normality. Having said that, I am currently working on a Mozziah based 'Carol Service' which I will post within the next few days and then that, as they say, will be that.

4 comments:

  1. 'comradeharps' not comradeheaps!!!!

    ...we can't build our dreams, on suspicious minds

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you sure 'links to this post' means whoever runs MW is linking it, as opposed to the other way around? It's common for blogs to show you who has linked to that particular post on the blog.

    Though I could easily be wrong, why would anyone affiliated with him be linking, of all people, to a librarian in the notoriously rough, redneck suburb of Melbourne?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh don't stop. Not now-

    A merry Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At last, at last, at last! Thank you M. He may actually listen to you! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive