Total Pageviews

Thursday, 12 January 2012

Following the Mozziah Day 120 Thursday 12th January 2012

Today, and probably tomorrow, will be Mozziah free days for me, as these are my last two days at work. Today my replacement arrives and I must show him the ropes, yep, the ropes of the fishing nets, for my position is no different to Simon Peter's when he found 'his' messiah. Do you think he just abandoned his nets to go and 'follow' old JC? Of course not, he would have handed over the nets responsibly first. And what's more, do we think he just 'gave' the company away? No chance, he, like I, remained MD of the business, just as a little insurance policy incase the Messiah/Mozziah thing goes belly up. I wonder if the day after the crucifixion, or at the very least the resurrection, old SP (that's Simon Peter, not Steven Patrick) headed back to the water's edge, beckoned in his young replacement, and mercilessly gave him the boot? My replacement isn't so young, he's my old boss and now in his sixties, I am seeing it as doing my bit for 'Help the Aged'. Ever wondered why JC named Simon Peter 'The Rock'? It was because he sold the best Rock fish in the whole of Galilee, nothing to do with him being his pillar of strength.
   I will try to pop in to The Twitterdilly Arms to see what is happening, and also try and influence the charts, but these next two days will be my busiest in the 'real' world for quite a while, and then I am free to 'follow' properly, and I have plenty still to say, starting with a new album title for The Mozziah, who I see was having a Q&A session in 'The Arms' last night. Anyway, Madonna has announced her new album title today, M D N A. Hold that thought.

1 comment:

  1. The Twitterdilly Arms:
    Playlist - 12 January 2012

    Morrissey: It's Not Your Birthday Anymore
    The Clash: Rudie Can’t Fail
    Chopin: Adagio
    Rita Pavone: Heart
    These Days: Nico
    Brian Eno: Thursday Afternoon
    Morrissey: I Can Have Both
    Nico: These Days
    ΜΑΓΙΣΣΑ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗ-ΜΑΡΙΩ
    Radiohead: Creep Acoustic Flash
    Morrissey: Ambitious Outsiders (New York, 1997)
    The Paris Sisters: I Love How You Love Me
    Morrissey: People Are The Same Everywhere
    Frank Sinatra & Nancy Sinatra: You Make Me Feel So Young
    Morrissey Everyday Is Like Sunday
    Morrissey: I Know It's Over
    Frank Sinatra: Come Fly With Me (1965)
    Barbra Streisand: One Voice
    Elvis Costello: Alison
    Rita Pavone: Heart
    Morrissey: Suedehead
    The Paris Sisters: I Love How You Love Me
    Vittorio Grigolo: Bedshaped
    Morrissey: I Like You
    Patty Pravo: Emma Bovary
    Vittorio Grigolo: Nessun Dorma
    LuLu: To Sir With Love (1967)
    Nat King Cole: Nature Boy
    Morrissey: People Are The Same Everywhere
    The Psychedelic Furs: Pretty In Pink
    The Smiths: Shoplifters Of The World Unite
    The Smiths: The Headmaster Ritual
    Morrissey: I Like You
    Morrissey: Scandinavia
    Paper Dolls: Something Here In My Heart
    The Temperance Seven: You're Driving Me Crazy
    Casablanca : As Time Goes By
    The Smiths: The Headmaster Ritual
    Sweet: Blockbuster
    Morrissey: Headmaster Ritual
    Sandie Shaw: Long Live Love
    The Steampacket (R&B Megagroup, UK)
    Marc Bolan & T. Rex: Metal Guru
    The Smiths: This Charming Man
    Morrissey: Headmaster ritual
    Bay City Rollers: Give A Little Love
    Bye Bye Baby (1975)
    T. Rex: Metal Guru
    David Bowie: Moonage Daydream
    T. ReX: Ride a White Swan
    Stylistics: Can't Give You Anything(But My Love)
    Everything But The Girl: Bittersweet
    Stiff Little Fingers: Alternative Ulster
    The Who: Substitute
    Unloveable: The Smiths
    The Smiths: Well I Wonder
    The Smiths: Back To The Old House
    The Smiths: These Things Take Time
    The Smiths: You've Got Everything Now (Derby, 83)
    Morrissey - You're The One For Me ,Fatty
    James: Sometimes
    James: Getting Away With It (All Messed Up)
    Chris Rea: Where The Blues Comes From
    Morrissey: Late Night Maudlin Street
    Ramones: Have A Nice Day
    The Smiths: I Know It's Over
    Morrissey: Now My Heart Is Full
    Nico: I'm Not Sayin'
    Frank Sinatra & Nancy Sinatra: Something Stupid
    Morrissey: Moon River
    Ibrahim Ferrer: Dos Gardenias
    Compay Segundo: Chan Chan
    Tams: Be Young, Be Foolish, Be Happy
    Paul Jones: I've Been A Bad, Bad Boy (1967)
    Morrissey: The Loop
    Morrissey: Satellite Of Love
    Morrissey: Scandinavia
    Cockney Rejects: War On The Terraces
    Morrissey: Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others
    Morrissey: Life's A Pigsty
    Noel Gallagher: If I Had A Gun
    Marianne Faithfull: This Little Bird
    Morrissey: Alma Matters
    Dusty Springfield: I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself
    Morrissey: Scandinavia
    Morrissey: Sweetie pie
    Morrissey: The Public Image

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive