Total Pageviews

Friday, 13 January 2012

Following the Mozziah Day 121 Friday 13th January 2012

Today is Friday 13th & it is my last day at work, how ironic, the rat is leaving the rat race! I shall be buying cakes in both the real world and in the virtual world, I shall fill the Twitterdilly Arms with doughnuts for the Brits/Europeans & donuts for the yankee doodle dandees. The fishing nets will finally be handed over today, after one or two final repairs, and then I am free to write to my heart's content. *Unfolds piece of paper* I would like to say a few 'thank you's', firstly to @Bucktoothedboy, whether you really were/are the real Russell Brand, you encouraged me to make the decision to quit, you called me a writer. I will always, always be hugely indebted to the members of the Twitterdilly Arms, who have not only read my nonsense on a daily basis, but also taken the time to encourage me, thank me, comfort me, you are not only fellow Mozziah friends, you are TRUE friends. It just goes to prove that you don't need to physically meet somebody to regard them as a friend. Finally, the biggest thank you of course, goes to the one person who won't want it, but by having your silly idea to start a website, you inspired me to write, my only concern is that you are the only subject matter I want to write about, but we'll see. Thank you Morrissey, the true and proper Mozziah, I shall follow you to the bitter end, and no doubt, it'll be bitter. My new life starts tomorrow, and my first writing project is to continue 'Following The Mozziah'. I must remember to write about the album title I mentioned yesterday, I may make it a comedy piece, I'm not sure yet. It could even be a therapy piece, who knows, Bruce Springsteen could reappear. I also have lots more to discuss about Blue Rose, there are charts to compile for the Twitterdilly Arms, the dog needs walking, Boz needs feeding and Trouble needs loving.

1 comment:

  1. The Twitterdilly Arms:
    Playlist - 13 January 2012

    The Tams: Be Young, Be Foolish, Be Happy
    ELO: Here Is The News
    Morrissey: I've Changed My Plea To Guilty
    Morrissey: The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores
    Morrissey: Hold On To Your Friends
    Morrissey: Now My Heart Is Full
    Morrissey: I Like You
    Morrissey: Kit
    Louis Armstrong: When You're Smiling
    Morrissey: I Know Very Well How I Got My Note Wrong
    Morrissey: Do Your Best And Don't Worry
    Rita Pavone: Heart
    Rita Pavone: Viva La Pappa Col Pomodoro
    The Rubettes: Sugar Baby Love
    Doris Day: Dream A Little Dream of Me
    Nico: These Days
    Morrissey: Life's A Pigsty
    Morrissey: People Are The Same Everywhere
    Barry Blue: Dancing On A Saturday Night.
    Johnny Cash: The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
    The Smiths: Headmaster Ritual
    Pink Floyd: Wish You Were Here
    David Bowie: Young Americans
    Morrissey: Life's A Pigsty
    Daniel O’Donnell: Rivers Of Babylon
    Morrissey: Alsatian Cousin
    Christy Moore & Shane MacGowan: Spancil Hill
    Christy Moore: Fairytale Of New York
    Jeff Beck: I Ain't Superstitious
    Roy Orbison: In Dreams
    Good Vibrations: The Beach Boys
    Rita Pavone: Heart
    Traveling Wilburys: End Of The Line
    The Beatles: Baby You Can Drive My Car
    The Smiths: There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
    Black Kids: Hurricane Jane
    Morrissey: You Say You Don't Love Me
    The Easybeats: Friday On My Mind
    Morrissey: Come Back To Camden
    The Young Rascals: Groovin'
    Morrissey: Friday Mourning
    The Beatles: She's Leaving Home
    The Beach Boys: Darlin'
    Morrissey: Honey You Know Where To Find Me
    Morrissey: Life's A Pigsty
    Morrissey: Boy Racer
    Morrissey: This Charming Man (Birmingham, 2009)
    Morrissey: How Soon Is Now (Birmingham 2009)
    Morrissey: Ganglord
    Roger Daltrey: I’m Free
    James Maker: The Girl From Berlin
    Morrissey: Now My Heart Is Full
    Morrissey: Happy Lovers United
    Morrissey: I Want The One I Can't Have
    The Smiths: Reel Around the Fountain

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive