Total Pageviews

Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Following the Mozziah Day 154 Wednesday 15th February 2012

My self imposed exile from The Twitterdilly Arms continues, I have not even been tempted to peak. I am enjoying a week with my family and will continue to avoid twitter. Following my blog entry of yesterday, I  received a message of support from The Mozziah in the comments section, which read, "Chin up. Worse things happen at sea. Imagine a WH memorial evening on a nuclear submarine. Now THAT would be considerably worse." It would seem that The Mozziah has become so used to receiving abuse from his own fans, that he is able to laugh it off and bounce back quickly. I feel unable to bounce yet, but then I haven't had to endure thirty years of it. 'RosyMires' has tried to explain herself on MorisseysWorld and no doubt The Mozziah will understand. Keeping myself away from The Twitterdilly Arms is the best thing for me for now.
   True to You has announced that concerts will be played in Singapore and Indonesia, which will really please one of my twit friends, '@Kekepop' who lives in Indonesia. TTY has also announced that the album 'Viva Hate' has been remastered and is being re-released in March, with a Sparks remix of 'Suedehead' being released in April, including a 10' picture disc. I hope there is a promo, although I still haven't managed to get hold of a promo of 'Glamorous Glue' from last year, they just don't seem to be coming up for sale on ebay or anywhere else. The only one I have seen on ebay sold for well in excess of £100, I will just have to keep an eye out.
  I am still in no mood to write the Moz/Boz parody piece, the moment may have passed.

4 comments:

  1. You should at least check the @Connect box on Twitter. There are quite a few messages for you!
    Enjoy your week with your family - they are the important ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time with the family & take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Rat, take care about you and your family, enjoy your day1 Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy time off from Twitter with your family, doing things that make you all happy.
    Thank you for your hard work in maintaining this blog.

    Best wishes xx

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive