Total Pageviews

Friday, 30 March 2012

Following The Mozziah Day 198 Friday 30th March 2012

I have been writing this blog for over 6 months, never once ever doubting that Morrissey was truly the person behind MorrisseysWorld. So strong was the evidence, that only a fool could doubt it, and although many people have tried to pass off the many 'signs' as coincidences, I have always KNOWN.
  Morrissey often leaves comment on my blog, and I have never had any doubt that he reads it every single day, even when away on tour. I even blogged about, how I thought that he'd changed the word 'Fatty' to 'Ratty' at the concert in Rio, Brazil.

Anybody who writes a blog, will know that you have access to a whole load of 'stats', that include not only the total number of 'hits' you've had, but also, where in the world those 'hits' have come from. As I write this entry now, my total hit count over the 6 and a half months is 27,990, which is pretty impressive for a rambling blog about an eighties pop star. The 'hit' breakdown, country by country, is as follows:
United Kingdom  11,449
United States          9,888
Germany                 1,779
Austria                     1,058
Ireland                        623
Australia                     553
Russia                         441
Finland                       309
Italy                            257
Spain                          193
Chile                               0
Argentina                        0
Brazil                              0
Peru                                 0
Columbia                        0

I will leave you to draw your own conclusions from the bottom 5.

Goodbye, it's been a blast.

9 comments:

  1. Dear Rat, the conclusion is that I'm just Romina, Italian mum and wife exactly as I use to say to you every day! Obviuously this blog is funny, very very funny, and I use to say that every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure what you're saying Ratty - it sounds like "As nobody has logged on from these countries then Morrissey is not my Mozziah because he would have logged on at least once while on tour and he hasn't. I therefore do not believe any more".

    If somebody logs on from a UK laptop in Brazil, how does that register? Presumably the IP address stay the same so would that still register as a UK logon? I've got no idea.

    Enjoy your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JG, this is also how I iterpreted what our dear rat was saying.
      Bearing in mind I have very limited IT skills, but a quick look on google shows there are also a few ways of hiding your
      IP address.

      Anyway rats, have a smashing time on holiday, I will miss you!
      x

      Delete
  3. Interesting. Your blog stats may or may not be "saying" something. What's your interpretation?
    Also, please give Moz more credit than just being an "eighties pop star." Last time I checked, he's a musical and cultural icon whose career has spanned nearly three decades and still going strong.
    Just my two cents. Have a good holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monti - that's Ratty repeating the blog 'joke' of Moz being a former eighties pop star, don't worry, he hasn't lost it completely (I hope).

      Delete
  4. :-) Thanks for clarifying that Johngill, I'll climb down from my soapbox now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay Monti - any defence of the Mozziah is a good thing.

      Delete
  5. I don't belive these stats, Mr Rats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither do I. There is a shortfall in the breakdown and the total 27990 of 1440 - unless monsieur ratatouille is discounting the times he has looked at his brambling log :)

      Delete

Mozziah Archive