Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Following the Mozziah Day 230 Tuesday May 1st 2012


Thank God April has ended, it was officially the wettest April in the last hundred years!

Today I will publish my blog and return to twitter, mainly because it's Tuesday, and at 12.45 I present the Twitterdilly Arms Top 10 countdown to an excited audience, although after my recent lay off, the virtual pub might just be empty!

I mentioned yesterday that Boz Boorer had been wearing a pair of women's glasses on stage, a la Olive from 'On the Buses', and this was commented on by both Stuart Kirk and Heather Cat on twitter, who both thought it could be in homage to Log Lady. Stuart is a regular observer of the MorrisseysWorld phenomenon, but he is yet another one who can't bring himself to declare his belief that it is written by Morrissey, and in fact, he has stated that he will ONLY believe it, if Morrissey 'verifies' the twitter account! Moz verify his account?, perish the thought, that would NEVER happen, it would defeat the whole objective. Stuart's comment underlines Morrissey's point, that people aren't prepared to work things out for themselves, they NEED to be told what to believe. 

Religion is a perfect example of us not thinking for ourselves, with pretty much most of the human race being TOLD, from an early age, to believe in one god or another. The god you actually believe in, like your football team, is pretty much decided for you, before you are EVEN born! The majority of people of my age, who were born in England in the fifties and sixties, were TOLD that God (he doesn't have a name, like lots of the Gods in other religions, he's just 'God', which actually, now I come to think about it, is a bit boring!) is a man with a long grey beard, who sent Jesus down to save us.

At some point in our lives, some of us may QUESTION what we are TOLD at school and church, but there are certain countries, and certain religions, where you would NEVER, EVER, dare to question what you were taught. Even in 'this' country, our thousands of Church funded schools, still TELL our children that God exists, they don't teach our young children to look at the different options, they TELL them that the christian God (him with no trendy name and the long grey beard, and yes, it is STILL a man!) created earth and then created man. 

What the schools and teachers DON'T bother telling our young children, is that it is the christian belief, that the earth is only 6,000 years old, and yet, these SAME  teachers then contradict themselves, and their faith, by teaching our children that dinosaurs walked the earth MILLIONS of years ago! So which one is it, is the earth six thousand years old, or millions of years? EVEN the teachers don't question the facts (and it is FACT that dinosaurs walked the earth millions of years ago), they just IGNORE the evidence, and brush it under the carpet, because it's easier than having to think about it. NOBODY ASKS ENOUGH QUESTIONS. WE ARE ALL LEMMINGS! 

I have purposely written about religion today, and used the word 'lemmings' for a reason, because somebody (anonymous) has written a comment on the MorrisseysWorld blog thingy, calling 'me' a lemming for believing that Morrissey is behind MorrisseysWorld. If Mr/Mrs/Ms Anonymous is reading this, ask yourself this, is a lemming somebody who explores the facts and reaches their own conclusions, or is a lemming somebody who believes what they are told, without digging deeper, or exploring the evidence? MorrisseysWorld has stated on numerous occasions that it isn't Morrissey, and Morrissey has stated (publicly) FOUR times that he is not MorrisseysWorld. Anonymous has believed what he/she has been told, but of course, he/she ISN'T alone, MOST people who have visited MW have taken 'Our Mozzer' at face value, and the visitors to True-To-You have taken 'Morrissey' at face value, they have chosen to believe what they were TOLD, rather than to lOOk at the evidence! Lemming? Not I.


In the continued absence of MorrisseysWorld, I am  again spending today working my way back through all my early 'Following the Mozziah' postings, and it amazes me, as I read through each day, just how much has happened in the last seven months, and just how much I've forgotten about. One of the main things I'd forgotten, and I'm sure many of the others who have followed the whole MW phenomenon from the beginning would have forgotten too, is JUST how involved '@Morrisseysmum' used to be.

The 'mum' twitter account (which briefly changed to '@ODyrbrm'), used to tweet MORE than '@MW', and also, all those months ago, the '@MorrisseysMum' twitter account was linked from the MW blogsite, but for some reason, IT ISN'T ANYMORE, and in fact, MorrisseysWorld NEVER mentions '@Mum' anymore, WHY?

What is even 'more' interesting, is that '@Uncleskinny' (the So-low administrator, who 'Our Mozzer' has said he is contemplating banning from concerts), continues to be an avid follower of 'Mum' on twitter, hanging off 'her' every tweet (which these days isn't very often), and yet Skinny ridicules MorrisseysWorld, and calls it the work of a "deluded nutter". SURELY Skinny has worked out that the two (mum and MW) are linked? It isn't as clear now as it was in the early days, but IT WAS OBVIOUS in the beginning, especially when 'mum' tweeted things to do with MorrisseysWorld (such as Log Lady appearing).

Actually, whether Skinny believes in MW or not is irrelevant, he KNOWS the 'real' Morrissey hates So-low (F*ck Morrissey So-low t-shirts), and he KNOWS that the 'real' Morrissey blames him for allowing the libelous postings on So-low, so he MUST be aware that Morrissey doesn't like him, so WHY does Skinny persevere with So-low? If I ran a website and Morrissey publicly told me he hated it, I WOULD STOP. If Morrissey EVER told me to stop writing this blog, I WOULD. And it isn't just Skinny, it's his boss too, David Tseng, the founder of So-low, who was publicly humiliated by Moz a few years ago, when Morrissey had him thrown out of a concert in Denmark and subsequently banned for life. WHY does Tseng persevere with a fansite about a man WHO HATES HIM? Am I missing something? And if 'Our Mozzer'/Morrissey IS serious about banning Uncle Skinny from concerts, are we to see a public humiliation in Manchester, to mirror Tseng's? Ouch!

And what of  '@Banjaxer', what is HIS story? Banjaxer has asked me not to mention him in the whole MorrisseysWorld phenomenon, but how can I not, he's an integral part, and what is more, it wasn't me who dragged Banjaxer into it in the first place (after all, I had no idea who he was), he was brought in  by '@Morrisseysmum' back in October, when 'mum' tweeted, "I will be gone for quite a while. @Banjaxer is now in charge. He knows, you know" (see my blog of October 13th).

 So, however much Banjaxer doesn't WANT to be involved, HE IS INVOLVED, and it's Morrissey who introduced him to those of us following the phenomenon. I can't re-write what happened back in October, however uncomfortable it makes people feel, IT HAPPENED! I can only guess that the reason that Banjaxer has distanced himself from MorrisseysWorld, is because of his friendship with Uncle Skinny, but Banjaxer's protests that MorrisseysWorld is a fraud, and his aggression towards me (he previously threatened me on twitter), can't change THE FACT, that back in October, Morrissey introduced Banjaxer to his followers. Those who have been following this whole story should remember that, and as Banjaxer leads the ridicule against the MorrisseysWorld believers (recently tweeting that Johnny Marr wants everyone to wear green daisies), he needs to remember, that my blog has kept the WHOLE record. I have to say, Banjaxer's played his part well, and he's convinced many people that MW isn't Moz, but reading back through all my old blog entries has reminded me JUST how involved Banjaxer is!

And for those who STILL don't believe that Banjaxer is involved, here's more. On October 8th last year, the owner of the twitter account '@Morrisseysmum' (Morrissey), changed the name of the twitter account (through boredom), from '@Morrisseysmum', to '@ODyrbrm'(see my blog from October 9th). I immediately registered the vacated 'Mum' account, and kept hold of it until October 16th, when I released it to 'BANJAXER', who had sent me a DM (direct message on twitter), 'requesting it BACK', on 'somebody else's behalf' (see my blog entry of Oct 17th). I'd LOVE to know the truth, but know I NEVER will, and incidentally, for anybody interested (who may have since forgotten), the 'ODyrbrm' name meant 'I Steven', and was created by moving one letter to the right on the keyboard. And who worked that out? Uncle Skinny!

Banjaxer and Skinny can continue to ridicule me as much as they like, but after all, ridicule is nothing to be scared of.

That's it for today, but a quick check shows me that MorrisseysWorld's 'hit count' is now up to 252,288, a jump of 500 in the last 24 hours, and the '@MorrisseysWorld' twitter account, (which hasn't now tweeted for a week (apart from 1 message 2 days ago)), currently has 7,085 followers, which is down 1 from yesterday. And talking of climbers and fallers, it's chart time!



THE 'TWITTERDILLY ARMS' TOP 10 - WEEK BEGINNING SUNDAY 29th APRIL 2012

1. TO GIVE (IS THE REASON I LIVE) - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY)
2. TROUBLE LOVES ME - MORRISSEY (UP 2)
3. SOME GIRLS ARE BIGGER THAN OTHERS - THE SMITHS (NEW ENTRY)
4. TEENAGE DAD ON HIS ESTATE - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY)
5. DEATH OF A DISCO DANCER(AT THE ROUNDHOUSE) - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY)
6. IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, DON'T LOOK AT ME - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY)
7. LONDON - THE SMITHS (NEW ENTRY)
8. ACTION IS MY MIDDLE NAME - MORRISSEY (RE-ENTRY)
9. TO GIVE (IS THE REASON I LIVE) - FRANKIE VALLI (DOWN 7)
10. HEART - RITA PAVONE (NO CHANGE)

10 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're back, missed reading your blog. although today I will have to digest 4 days worth. The 'anonymous solo lemming' must not know what a lemming is known for. For one thing, you and I and the regulars to MW are not lemmings simply because we are not following the majority who do not believe MW is Moz,(although it should be the other way around) I think Moz should be proud of the great group of believers he has. Everyone I've tweeted with has been very nice and we would never had known each other if we all hadn't been fans of Morrissey (and your encouragement for us to tweet).
    As for religion, having been raised Catholic/Baptist (a descendant of a long line of Baptist ministers/missionaries who left Isle of Man in 1600's to preach salvation to the heathens in the New World--with several cousins ministers even now) I have fought most of my adult life to get away from religion as it is today. I do believe Jesus gave us good words to follow-treat others as one wants to be treated, and that is about all I follow. The bible says to search for the truth, that there are false prophets, and after I'd read and searched I do not place much trust in what most churches teach--but everyone must do this for themselves and not be lemmings(see how I got back to that)
    As for your last post to me, I'm sorry if you felt I was too gloomy with my post, r/t you quitting your blog. I apologize, because after thinking about it, I realize I was, I was having a 'crappy' week starting Tuesday when my ten-year-old cocker spaniel,Sammy, dropped dead literally, one minute she was up alert, playing, next minute she was gone, plus all the normal day to day servings of crap and then you and MW close. So again I apologize for being so gloomy and 'Welcome Back'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Ratty my friend. Glad to see you back - I missed the chart show yesterday andd I'm TwitterBored without our Mozziah. Of course it's him - all of this is just what you would expect of the man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?

    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks

    my homepage making money online

    ReplyDelete
  4. I visited various web sites but the audio feature for
    audio songs present at this web site is truly fabulous.

    Feel free to surf to my web site ... cancer life insurance

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't refrain from commenting. Perfectly written!

    My homepage - http://pwap.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will
    be waiting for your further post thanks once again.

    My homepage seo link building service

    ReplyDelete
  7. This article will assist the internet viewers for creating new weblog
    or even a blog from start to end.

    My webpage ... collagen supplements

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a information of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable
    familiarity about unexpected feelings.

    Stop by my website: gohima.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice even as you
    amend your website, how could i subscribe for a weblog web
    site? The account helped me a applicable deal.
    I were a little bit familiar of this your broadcast provided vibrant clear idea

    My web page ... Get More Info

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent post. I used to be checking constantly this blog and
    I am inspired! Extremely helpful information specially the closing part :
    ) I handle such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for
    a very lengthy time. Thank you and best of luck.


    Here is my weblog: http://www.jamoramareviewexposed.com/trendy-clothes-for-women

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive