Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Following the Mozziah Day 244 Tuesday May 15th 2012


So WHO is it, that reads this blog? Well, in the past week I have had a fair few hits from South Korea, Singapore and the Phillippines. It is fair to assume that my blog is NOT on the radar of ANY nationals from those countries, so WHO was logging in from those far-off places? 'Our Mozzer'? No, of course not, it's just ANOTHER coincidence that he happens to have been there, although bizarrely, my stats figures for the past day show NO hits from any of the aforementioned countries. Where have they all gone? Here are the figures for the past week: 

Pageviews by Countries
United States
545
United Kingdom
500
Austria
60
Singapore
59
Germany
53
Russia
45
Spain
32
Philippines
28
South Korea
23
Ireland
19

Not much activity in Italy, but who the fuck are all those Russians and Austrians? Please feel free to identify yourselves in the comments section below, although if you are freemasons, and are tracking my blog because I mentioned a 'New World Order', please be assured that it wasn't me gov, it was 'Our Mozzer', he's the one wot done it, I'm innocent!


More Youtube footage has emerged from Sunday's concert in Manila, and this time during 'Speedway', The Mozziah recites the penultimate line from A.E.Houseman's 'A Shropshire Lad', verse XXVIII 'The Welsh Marches'. The line in question, is the VERY Mozzean, "When shall I be dead, and rid of the wrong my father did?" Other videos on Youtube from Manila, include brilliant renditions of 'Shoplifters' and 'I Know it's Over'. I am smiling to myself as I write this, because it has just reminded me of all the reviews that call Morrissey's versions of Smiths songs 'cover versions'. I can just picture him as he reads those reviews, and I wonder, does he shout out loud, "They're NOT fucking cover versions, they're MY fucking songs!" I know I would.

MorrisseysWorld remains closed, and we have to hope that one of the '5 signs' occurs in Hawaii on the 18th or 19th, although it is perhaps more likely that something may happen at the birthday show on the 22nd, when THREE of the 'BLUE ROSE SOCIETY' will be in attendance. SURELY one of the three will get a rose to Morrissey, and if any of them are reading this, please feel free to leave your pledge in the comments section below (don't worry, the freemasons won't get you).

Now, who WERE those people logging onto my blog in the Phillippines? FBI? Hmm.


THE 'TWITTERDILLY ARMS' TOP 10 - WEEK BEGINNING SUNDAY 13th MAY 2012

1. LAST NIGHT I DREAMT (LIVE IN ASIA) - MORRISSEY (NO CHANGE)
2. SHOPLIFTERS OF THE WORLD UNITE (LIVE IN JAKARTA) - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY) 
3. SPEEDWAY+VINCENT (LIVE IN SEOUL) - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY)
4. TO GIVE (IS THE REASON I LIVE) - MORRISSEY (DOWN 1)
5. TROUBLE LOVES ME - MORRISSEY (DOWN 3)
6. WE'LL LET YOU KNOW (THEATRE ROYAL-DRURY LANE 1995) - MORRISSEY (NO CHANGE)
7. HEART - RITA PAVONE (NO CHANGE)
8. WHY DON'T YOU FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF - MORRISSEY (NO CHANGE)
9. SPEEDWAY + AMERICAN PIE (LIVE IN JAKARTA) - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY)
10. TO KNOW HIM IS TO LOVE HIM - NANCY SINATRA (NEW ENTRY)

NB. The TWITTERDILLY ARMS is a make believe 'virtual' pub, in which the believers in MorrisseysWorld exchange tweets, theories, youtube clips and general excitement in the MorrisseysWorld phenomenon. The TWITTERDILLY ARMS TOP 10 is a collection of the ten most popular youtube clips from each week, and the chart is counted down on twitter EVERY TUESDAY AT 12.45pm UK TIME by @TheRatsBack.

6 comments:

  1. I hope Jazmine makes an extra blue rose for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coincidence Rat. Next you'll be claiming that hits on your blog from South America were at the same time that Morrissey was touring . . er. . South America. You need to get over this. A hit from Hawaii this week will no doubt excite you all over again.

    Sorry for missing the chart show yesterday - last minute requirement for my presence.

    Hey Our Mozzer - aloha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rat! No much activity in Italy?! Where am I? Maybe am I the only one who read this funny blog, almost daily, from my home in Rome? Anyway exellent chart, as always, and started as I was going to the dentist! Poor me! I've to go to dentist next Tuesday to, he's on the other side of the city, maybe we could planning another date....Cheers Rat!
    P.S. I don't forget my promise to explain my tought about MorrisseyWorld, I'm elaborating...this things take times!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive