Total Pageviews

Monday, 21 May 2012

Following The Mozziah Day 249 Sunday May 20th 2012


 Kaka'ako Waterfront Park, Honolulu, Hawaii May19th (May 20th UK time!)

SETLIST:

1. How Soon is Now?
2. You Have Killed Me
3. Alma Matters
4. You're the One For Me, Fatty
5. I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
6. Shoplifters of the World Unite
7. Everyday is Like Sunday
8. Ouija Board, Ouija Board
9. Speedway (+ lines from A.E.Houseman's 'Yonder See the Morning')
10. Black Cloud
11. Meat Is Murder
12. Let Me Kiss You
13. To Give (Is The Reason I Live)
14. People Are The Same Everywhere
15. I Will See You In Far-Off Places
16. Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me
17. Scandinavia
18. Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want
19. When Last I Spoke To Carol
Encore: Still Ill AND First Of The Gang To Die

As I write this, I have not had time to watch much of the Youtube footage from the show, as I have been out at cricket all day. I fear my 'Mozziah Following' is going to be slipping a bit now that the cricket season is in full flow.

The two songs that I have managed to watch are 'Everyday Is Like Sunday' and 'Speedway'. In 'Sunday', Morrissey added the word 'fucking', before face, and then looked 'shocked', perhaps surprised at himself for letting an expletive slip out, after all, it's not often we hear Moz swear. Shortly afterwards he pulled a very authentic looking 'Elvis lip curl'. During the pause in 'Speedway' Moz recited the line 'All men have secrets and here is mine', from the song 'What Difference Does It Make', a direct reference to my interview with him on Thursday.

Now, that last statement is a complete and utter LIE, what Morrissey ACTUALLY recited was "Oh often have I washed and dressed, and what's to show for all my pain? Let me lie abed and rest: ten thousand times I've done my best, and it's all to be done again", from A.E.Houseman's 'Yonder See the Morning'. The above LIE is only the SECOND one I have told since writing this blog, the other lie being that I would never post on So-low, but then I did (although I'm now banned). The point I am trying to make, is that despite wild, ridiculous accusations from various people on So-low, twitter and MorrisseysWorld, I have NEVER lied about anything on this blog and never will. This blog is my diary, and if I were to lie, I would be lying to myself. My interview with Morrissey was REAL, everything else I have said in this blog is the truth, and for the record, since I started this blog, I have only EVER used THREE twitter accounts; @theRatsBack, @UpThePier and @ODyrbrm. I may occasionally come up with some silly theories, but this blog tells NO LIES!

I have decided I am going to try really hard NOT to mention So-low administrator Peter Finan (@UncleSkinny) ever again in my blog. The man continually makes up lies about me, would appear to be detested by Morrissey, and has used his 'power' on So-low to convince the vast majority of Morrissey fans that MorrisseysWorld is fake, thus spoiling the enjoyment they could all have shared in as the phenomenon unraveled. I think it was a REAL possibility that Morrissey was going to ban Finan from the concert in Manchester, but Finan has now tweeted to say he isn't going, because he is playing in his band instead! He is either a) lying once again, and WILL be there, but is trying to make out that he won't be, so he doesn't get banned, b) he's 'really' not going, because he thinks there is a strong reality he will get banned, and is therefore avoiding the embarrassment, or c) he doesn't want to watch Morrissey's only UK concert of the year because he doesn't 'actually' like Morrissey anymore! Whatever his reason, it would appear from the comments being left on this blog, that nobody really cares, so I will try 'really' hard to never mention him again.

So, very briefly, back to Honolulu, where Boz celebrated his birthday in his favourite sparkly blue dress, and again sported a flower in his hair.

Right, I'm off to watch the rest of the Youtube footage.




5 comments:

  1. Backs to the wall Rat, there's only a few of us left it seems.

    DragBoz was in flying form on Saturday in Twitterdilly - couldn't shut him up, very funny.

    See you in the pub tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame that I will be at work and won't be able to make it. Are you having a special Moz Birthday Top Ten?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DITTO ROMINA!? Why? What have I done?! Romina Ricci is my own name, I never tried to be someone else I got no connection with MorrisseyWorld and if Peter is not responsible for the behaviour of other I'm not responsible for the Rat's fantasies! Is Rosy Mires your real name? Are you a honest person? Why do you follow and unfollow me? I know the answer just because you're trying desperatly to know and maybe to meet your hero and now you'r thinking that Peter or Kevin could help you! Good luck Rosy, I don't want add something more, I don't want to be offensive, I don't want to be like you!

      Delete
  4. I am happy that Rat has decided to stop wasting time and energy on M-solo moderator, Peter Finan.

    I do have a serious problem that the moderators on M-solo do NOT moderate. That is why I rarely go to the site any more; the anti-Morrissey venom on it sickens me. The moderators seem to allow vile and abusive comments against Morrissey and also against any innocent person who comes there expecting it to be a fan site about Morrissey. I also have a major problem when the moderator, whom I would assume to be professional and objective, uses profanity in their posts because they don't like a user's comments (regarding this blog as an example). What could be a great site has become a disgrace.

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive