Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Following the Mozziah Day 258 Tuesday May 29th 2012

'@MorrisseysWorld' has appeared briefly on twitter this morning, to have a go at a 'Daily Telegraph' journalist called Tom Chivers, in relation to his article about a protestor at yesterday's 'Leveson Inquiry' (the Leveson Inquiry is a long running inquiry into the ethics of the British press).  The protestor had shouted abuse at Tony Bliar, calling him a war criminal, but rather than agree with the protestor (like most of the UK does), Chivers berated him. 'Our Mozzer' laid in to Chivers, calling him a "well-paid whore", to which Chivers replied, "I'm not well paid" (no denial of being a whore), so 'Our Mozzer' shot back with "Why bribe a British journalist when he will gladly do it unbribed?" I did say yesterday that I had a feeling that 'Our Mozzer' was about to come out all guns blazing, and we ain't seen nothing yet. With 8,395 followers (down 5 from yesterday), 'Our Mozzer' now has a twitter audience, but imagine what he will be able to do when he has hundreds of thousands, it makes your mouth water.

Yesterday, I buttered up Richard 'Old Maid' Madeley (@richardm56) in an attempt to get him to unblock 'Our Mozzer' on twitter. I told him I enjoyed the banter, and then socked him with my killer punch, I called him a legend (that always works with celebs). 'Old Maid' tweeted me to say, "Hee hee. Morrissey hates me cos I mocked some ludicrous things/threats he said/made on stage a few years back." (Did he REALLY tweet 'hee hee'? Yep, he did!) 'Old Maid' then agreed to unblock 'Our Mozzer'....I knew the legend thing would work!
   'Our Mozzer' didn't of course thank me for my act, he tweeted to say "Being blocked by Richard Madeley made this Twitter career seem almost worthwhile." Ah, well, tough luck Mozziah, you are here for our amusement, nothing more, nothing less.

'@MW' also had a quick dig in the ribs of Rihanna, and then signed off by tweeting, "Self-disgust is to self-love as rust is to the Austin Allegro." And then he disappeared, but keep your eyes peeled, he's started following Victoria Beckham!


THE 'TWITTERDILLY ARMS' TOP 10 - WEEK BEGINNING SUNDAY 27th MAY 2012

1. SPEEDWAY (+ UNKNOWN RECITAL BEGINNING 'SOME ARE BORN FOR HAPPINESS'* - LIVE IN SAN DIEGO) - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY)
2. EVERYDAY IS LIKE 'FUCKING' SUNDAY (LIVE IN HONOLULU) - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY)
3. I'LL GET YOU BACK (LIVE IN SAN DIEGO) - KRISTEEN YOUNG (NEW ENTRY)
4. TROUBLE LOVES ME - MORRISSEY (DOWN 3)
5. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE (LIVE IN HONOLULU) - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY)
6. COME BACK TO CAMDEN - MORRISSEY (DOWN 2)
7. HOW SOON IS NOW (LIVE IN TUCSON) - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY)
8. HEART - RITA PAVONE (RE-ENTRY)
9. STILL ILL (LIVE IN HONOLULU) - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY)
10. FIRST OF THE GANG (LIVE IN HONOLULU) - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY)

*Does ANYBODY know where the recital came from? Perhaps 'Our Mozzer' could enlighten us?


2 comments:

  1. Morrissey RT of Rihannas 420 was theee best RT ever! Thats my new number 1! Can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive