Total Pageviews

Sunday, 22 July 2012

Following The Mozziah Day 312 Sunday July 22nd 2012

BITAN1, TEL AVIV - SATURDAY JULY 21ST 2012

SETLIST:

1. HOW NOW?
2. SUNDAY
3. FATTY
4. KILLED
5. SHOPLIFT
6. OUIJA
7. MAL
8. PARIS
9. IT'S OVER
10. CLOUD
11. ALMA
12. CAROL
13. DREAMT
14. FAREWELL
15. TO GIVE
16. SPEED
17. STILL
18. MEAT
19. KISS
20. FAR-OFF

Another 'mesmerising' parody piece has appeared on the MorrisseysWorld blogsite, entitled, 'Leaked minutes of a private meeting of the inner sanctum of the Blue Rose Society of Morrissey, private tea room, The Dorchester Hotel, London, England. Date: unknown.' As heading's go, it's not the snappiest, but it sets the piece up nicely and more importantly, it includes a major (well, major minor) role for yours truly. Those long winter months of non stop arse licking are finally being rewarded, and the new article  includes 'Our Mozzer' saying to me, "Just who 'are' you again?" Hilarious, genius, brilliant, mesmerising. This is a new high for me, I think I should hang up my blogging hat and retire at the top.

I would post the whole piece here, but as my blog is only read by people who have already read MW, it seems a little pointless. In fact, I'm not overly sure why I report about MW at all, because everybody's already read it. Anyway, the 'Private Meeting of the Blue Rose Society' is VERY funny, and there is a prophecy from Log Lady, which reads, "In the strangest of circumstances he WILL be photographed with a blue rose soon." Could this possibly be a pre-Manchester publicity photo, which would thus send everybody into a frenzy trying to buy last minute BLUE ROSES? And WHAT are the "strangest of circumstances"?

One person who WON'T be rushing out to buy a blue rose is a tweeter by the name of Shirley Simmonds (@SpecialHalfHour), who yesterday tweeted to say, "We now know who is behind the recreant @MorrisseysWorld. A plan is being hatched. All will be told." This was then re-tweeted by both '@Banjaxer' and '@Morrisseysmum'. I had to look up the meaning of 'recreant' (I had a poor education), and it means 'cowardly'. WHAT is cowardly about it, or is this tweet a double bluff? "A plan is being hatched." Hmm.

Tweets are now flying back and forth regarding next Saturday's Manchester concert, and the excitement is building. So-low moderator Uncle Skinny (who 'Our Mozzer' threatened to ban) has finally decided to go. First of all he said he was playing a gig that night, then he tried to sell his ticket, but now, he obviously feels confident enough that MorrisseysWorld REALLY isn't Moz, and he WON'T be banned. Mind you, David Tseng didn't think MW was Moz either!

Last night's concert was in Tel Aviv, and Mozzer boasted about being given the 'Key to the City' by the mayor. He then went on to explain that he would ban kebabs, KFC, McDonalds and Madonna. The concert was streamed live on the internet, but I missed it as I was cricketing yesterday, so I am now catching up on Youtube clips.

Boz wore a (new?) black dress, with the red and white patterned cape thing. The band wore brand new 'THUG' t-shirts and the Adam West/Burt Ward backdrop appeared at the end (and probably the beginning, but I haven't seen that yet). The Oscar Wilde 'WHO IS MORRISSEY?' backdrop remains. The concert was finished with the very fitting and hugely underrated 'I Will See You In Far-Off Places', as Morrissey waved the Israeli flag. Moz quite often waves the flag of whatever country he happens to be in, and it is always warmly received, but when he did it in England, he was crucified. It just goes to prove that we English have become embarrassed about our own country; we have no pride, no identity and no hope, "we're the flowers in the dustbin."

That'll do for today, I'm off to a place called 'Hurtmore' to watch cricket, but I'll leave you with my blog's Top 3 country audience figures for yesterday. IS Morrissey behind MorrisseysWorld? You decide:


Pageviews by Countries
Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
EntryPageviews
United Kingdom
84
United States
36
Israel
16



3 comments:

  1. Surprize Surprize! I wonder what the man has up his sleeve and your right rat most of Your readers have already read the MW blog but it's always nice to reaffirm/compare one's own Ideas with someone else, and your the only one willing enough to write it all out so I thank you for that.
    It'll be a long week for the members of the Blue Rose Society in the UK. I still have a couple months to go til the november show, do you think he'll accept a blue rose here as well? I wish he will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too appreciate your continued commitment to your blog & summary of recent events. Especially so at the moment as, I am rather caught up in the pigsty of 'real' life.

    The live stream last night was a lovely surprise, Moz & the band were on great form.

    Enjoy the cricket & the sunshine rats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never question the value of your writing about MW, Rats. It's very helpful to us - please keep it up. Moz's comment about banning McDonald's and Madonna reminded me of MW's funny tweet that likens Madonna to McDonald's :)

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive