Total Pageviews

Thursday, 13 September 2012

Day 365 - The Blog Is Back In Town

Today's entry is very brief as I am off out to watch the dying embers of the cricket season. Tomorrow I shall post my interview with Our Mozzer, as a proper parody piece, with some pretty pictures to break it up (especially for those with poor concentration span). It shall be the first, and quite probably last, joint piece by myself and Our Mozzer, although it could however be the start of a great comedy writing partnership, with me being invited to join Our Mozzer, to become the new David Croft and Jimmy Perry. Hmm.



CROFT & PERRY, OR OUR MOZZER & RAT WATCHING CRICKET & DREAMING UP PARODY SKETCHES?



Our Mozzer has once again returned to twitter (@MorrisseysWorld), and has re-opened the MorrisseysWorld blog, although it has been completely 'cleaned up', and now only consists of parody pieces. Gone are all of 'real' Morrissey's input, such as the suggestion that there is a New World Order, although the Illuminati signs and hand gesture photos remain on the right hand side of the home page. The crying Sudanese girl, who couldn't find a copy of Years of Refusal, has also mysteriously disappeared. She may have been deemed to have been in poor taste, although why this would bother somebody who is 'Not Morrissey', I do not know. It looks as though MorrisseysWorld has been 'prepared' for the outside world. Has the time come for Kevin Walter Banjo Mar(r)inan to write his piece?


BANJAXER - READY TO EXPOSE?




Our Mozzer has been hugely entertaining on twitter in the past 24 hours, having digs at a whole variety of people, including Joey Barton, David Badiell, Dizzee Rascal, Cheryl 'beater' Cole and Joe McCelery. I thought he liked Barton & Baddiel, but perhaps not, or is it 'real' Moz that likes Barton & Baddiel, and just Our Mozzer who doesn't? It's still difficult separating the two (Our Mozzer and Morrissey I mean, not Barton & Baddiel, who are easy to separate; one is a violent thug of a footballer, the other is a man who used to be funny, but now is so far up himself, he ceases to be amusing. I have met David Baddiel twice, and found him even more charmless the second time. On the second meeting, I also met his comedy partner Frank Skinner, who I found to be both highly amusing and very quick witted.)

JOEY BARTON (DRAG VERSION) & DAVID BADDIEL




I always intended to write this blog for one year. Tomorrow is the final day of that year.


2 comments:

  1. I still think that the whole MW phenomenon would make a great film or sit-com. Maybe a future partnership for you and Marcus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm agree with Sabine, but I do belive you keep writing because Morrissey is going to touring again and I need your blog just like I need an expresso in the early morning...I'm italian as you know it...Cheers Rat and kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive