1. What did the mysterious twitter user, '@Bucktoothedboy', claim was his favourite song by The Smiths?
2. On Dec 10th 2011, '@MorrisseysMum' tweeted, "Ladies and gentlemen prepare for the rerun return of Elsie Tanner. Si?" A reply came from @caterita2008 saying, "Si! Ora ho capito! Better late than never!" What happened on stage in Guadalajara on December 13th that 'may' have had a connection to these tweets?
ELSIE TANNER - BY 'ECK.
3. What was the first ever No.1 in the Twitterdilly Arms Top 10?
4. Which tweeter introduced me to Dante, and what Morrissey song mentions Dante?
5. On November 3rd 2011, '@caterita2008' tweeted "@MorrisseysWorld Please, please, please...no." What appeared on British tv screens 7 days later to arouse my suspicions of Caterita's tweet?
6. On July 4th 2012, Morrissey's wikipedia web page was updated, making reference to the 'Blue Rose Society', comparing it to Oscar Wilde's 'Green Carnation'. The following morning, ALL reference to Blue Rose and Green Carnation on wiki had disappeared again, but WHAT did Morrissey wear in concert THAT night (July 5th)?
7. What is the twitter user name of the FIRST ever person to take a blue rose to a Moz concert? (CLUE: It happened in Japan)
8. Why, according to a parody story on MorrisseysWorld, did Morrissey continue to wear his finger plaster on stage, long after the finger had healed?
MORRISSEY WITH FINGER PLASTER IN MAY, LONG AFTER IT HAD HEALED.
9. Who did Our Mozzer claim sponsored his South American tour in one of his parody pieces?
10. What was significant about the shirt Morrissey was wearing when he took to the stage at his birthday concert this year?
11. What allegedly happened when Morrissey went for a haircut on November 18th 2011 at Rob's Chop Shop in Dallas?
ROB'S CHOP SHOP IN DALLAS
20. On October 21st 2011, I claimed that the words 'Love MT Blue Rose' came to me in my sleep. What Morrissey song is this an anagram of?
21. On November 6th 2011, 'Morrissey1959' entered the MorrisseysWorld chat room, and talked about the time he lived in Kensington. What London Park did 'Morrissey1959' say that he and his band played football in?
22. In an interview with a Brazilian magazine, Morrissey denied authourship of MorrisseysWorld (for the 4th time), but bizarrely said in the interview "I am seventeen." What did Our Mozzer later claim this was a reference to?
23. In my parody story about the three wise men finding The Mozziah, what nationality are the wise men?
24. In the film Porcile by Pasolini, who do I say is a dead ringer for the actor Pierre Clementi?
PIERRE CLEMENTI IN PORCILE
25. At which festival did Morrissey appear on stage wearing a green carnation?
MORRISSEY ON STAGE WEARING A GREEN CARNATION
26. The photograph below featured on the MorrisseysWorld blog, but with no explanation as to why, and with NO name attached. Who is the photograph of, and which twitter user first told me his name?
WHO AM I?
27. At which concert did Morrissey 'pluck' the white rose from the audience, and during which song?
MORRISSEY WITH A 'WHITE' ROSE THAT APPEARS RED BECAUSE OF THE LIGHTING
28. Morrissey wore his BLUE ROSE tie to receive the 'Key to the City' of WHICH city?
MORRISSEY RECEIVES A KEY FROM MAYOR RON HULDAI - PERHAPS ONE DAY MORRISSEY WILL PRESENT RON WITH A BLUE ROSE.
29. WHO wears a blue rose in Twin Peaks?
30. On November 7th 2011, the MorrisseysWorld blog published a collage of famous people making an 'OO' sign. On November 29th 2011, Morrissey guested on the Conan TV show in America and made the 'OO' sign. WHAT DID THIS PROVE?