Total Pageviews

Saturday, 13 October 2012

Day 395 - I Know It's Over

 Morrissey's choice of venue for last night and tonight, is New York's Terminal 5, on Manhattan's West Side. It is a complete contrast to the beautiful old theatres of Boston and Waterbury, and not as famous as Radio City Music Hall, but none the less, it looks a far better venue than Salibury Leisure Centre, where I once saw him play.


TERMINAL 5, NEW YORK

SET LIST

IN                                                                                             OUT
MALADJUSTED                                                               LAST NIGHT I DREAMT
FANTASTIC BIRD                                                            I KNOW IT'S OVER
I WILL SEE YOU IN FAR-OFF PLACES                        I'M OK BY MYSELF


I am writing this at 5.30 pm (Uk time), having spent this morning driving to Surrey, and the afternoon driving back home again. What I did whilst in Surrey is of NO relevance to the likes of you, or indeed I, and NONE of our lives will change because of it. Tomorrow I shall be doing it all again!

This pointlessness in the real world, has meant that I have had no opportunity to watch ANY  YouTube clips from last night's concert, and have read NO twitter feed, bar that belonging to Our Mozzer. It would appear Mozzer was awake at 4am (NYC time) this morning, and tweeted one simple tweet:

"I Know It's Over."

Did something happen last night? Have I missed a revelation?

If not, does it mean that Our Mozzer thinks MorrisseysWorld is about to be discovered, or could it be that Mozzer is perhaps telling us to pay PARTICULAR attention to the song 'I Know It's Over' in tonight's set? It wasn't sung yesterday, but one thing's for sure, if it's sung tonight, we'll be studying YouTube VERY carefully on Sunday!


OH MOTHER, I CAN FEEL THE SOIL FALLING OVER MY HEAD


At 6 am (NYC time), MW was back on twitter, and he exchanged tweets with the current holder of the 'BLUE ROSE RING', 'EARS', aka, '@AIRRAID25'. Here are the tweets:

EARS: "@MorrisseysWorld I believe @Mozkidkyle is going to the show tonight. Please give him our heartfelt thanks from all at BlueRoseSociety."

MW: "@AIRRAID25 @Mozkidkyle I believe the kid might bring another rose."

Our Mozzer then retweeted a conversation between Kyle's dad (@Bravevampire) and Chio (@rociosav), in which they both said they were AGAIN taking BLUE ROSES tonight. It should be noted at this point, that even if Kyle's dad ever reveals his own first name, he shall ALWAYS be referred to as 'Kyle's dad'. It happens to all parents of course, we all lose our identity as soon as we have children, but I guess it's the same for the likes of Solomon Walker, he doesn't really need a name, he's 'Morrissey's bassist'!

MORRISSEY'S BASSIST AT RADIO CITY EARLIER THIS WEEK

MW's final tweets of today were:

"Will the BlueRoseSociety go global? Will anyone remember to do the '00' sign?"

"Time, as ever-"


WILL THE BLUE ROSE PRESIDENT MANAGE TO DELIVER ANOTHER ROSE TONIGHT?WILL HE GIVE THE '00' SIGN? TIME AS EVER-


That's it from me today, if anything has happened that I should know about, or if you would like to give ANY observations from yesterday's concert, then please leave a comment below. I see I've had no reply from Joyce, so I guess he still feels no sorrow. Oh well, I suppose he'll just have to carry on watching his old Smiths videos on YouTube, while Morrissey carries on singing Smiths songs LIVE on stage every night to sold out crowds.


Goes off singing *I know it's over, still I cling, I don't know where else I can go*

1 comment:

  1. agree, from the pic the venue looks like an aircraft hanger
    ... but it was actually a really great venue.

    crowd filled up for kristeen and did not dissipate after
    she finished. I did not move!

    fave moz gig so far. the venue seemed very small
    because of the width. you could see m real close up.
    amazing sound. def agree moz has never sounded better.
    the crowd were brilliant ... really great atmosphere.
    STILL ILL was chaos, the place erupted. it was pretty
    reserved before that, but I liked that it was so chilled.
    see what tonight brings. after MEAT IS MURDER moz
    said 'and you thought you had tickets for Mama Mia'
    !!! - took more pics of cool fans.

    still no art hounds/kids a looker!!! - getting worried!!

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive