Total Pageviews

Friday, 2 November 2012

Day 415 - Lord Of The Whys Part 8

The summer tour came to an end, and in early August 2012, Morrissey set off from his luxury hilltop home, and headed straight for The True To You Chapel Of The Latter Day Mozziah. Here, Morrissey, like Commander Bond returning from the field, handed Sister Julia Moneypenny a sermon for her to read to her congregation, which mentioned his tour being "Nights of wine and roses."


MORRISSEY BOND IMPRESSES SISTER JULIA MONEYPENNY WITH HIS STORIES OF NIGHTS OF WINE AND ROSES


Once outside the chapel, Morrissey pulled a spray can from his jacket pocket, and sprayed 'WAKE UP' in large blue letters across the perimeter wall. He then nipped back into the chapel's vestry, and donned his Our Mozzer disguise. Before heading off to his Parody Nights club, Our Mozzer went back to the graffitied wall, and with a wry smile, added the words 'You Are God'.



On reaching his Parody Nights club, Our Mozzer cleared out some of the old decor, replaced a few missing bulbs, and re-opened, with the first evening's entertainment being a brilliant stand up comedy routine from Our Mozzer himself, contemplating how to close down Parody Nights. This was followed up by a very thought provoking, and more serious evening, with Our Mozzer informing everybody that  their lives had become relegated to sideshows. He informed the audience that he would be closing Parody Nights for good, and suggested that everybody should embrace solitude.

As the regulars sat stunned, the door to the private room to the rear of Parody Nights creaked open, and the audience trotted in, to find Our Mozzer sat waiting.


L TO R: EARS, LOUGHTON LIL, OUR MOZZER, HEATHERCAT, MME STALEGOAT, MANC LAD, GOB, UNKNOWN MALE, SOUTHKIRK KIRKY AND LIZZYCAT AT THE LAST SUPPER

Our Mozzer told those present, that Morrissey's autobiography would not be released until 2015, and that the Attack label would probably be resurrected for the next album. He also explained that the upcoming tour of the US would be the 'Ironic t-shirt Tour'. Our Mozzer also said that BLUE ROSE would be fulfilled, but that the rose HAD to be delivered on stage. With the food all eaten, Our Mozzer quietly slipped away, and the following day, the Parody Nights club was once again boarded up.



LOUGHTON LIL OUTSIDE THE BOARDED UP PARODY NIGHTS - IT WAS BUILT TO HOUSE THOUSANDS, BUT JUST A HANDFUL EVER CAME

Despite Parody Nights now being closed, Our Mozzer popped into the Twitterdilly Arms from time to time, keeping the regulars amused with his acidic wit and self deprecation.

On one evening in early September, Our Mozzer led the Twitterdilly regulars to a back door entrance of the Parody Nights club, where he then threw an impromptu party. The usual crowd were there, including an original Parody Nights member called Menippus.

At the party, Our Mozzer told all present, that he would be leaving once again, but he said that he would visit the Twitterdilly Arms in a new guise. The following day, a new face appeared in the Twit Arms, somebody by the name of Society Rose. Although heavily disguised, MANY of the residents thought Society Rose was in fact, Our Mozzer.


SOCIETY ROSE OUTSIDE THE TWIT ARMS, THOUGHT BY MANY TO BE OUR MOZZER IN DISGUISE

October arrived, and Morrissey began another series of concerts. On his very first night, Morrissey plucked a bouquet of red roses from the crowd, and sang "I've already waited too long." Blue rose member Chio was in attendance, but she was unable to get a blue rose to Morrissey.

During this period, Society Rose would continue to visit the Twitterdilly Arms, along with another relative newcomer, by the name of Mozzerie Guts.

On October 9th, Our Mozzer ran into the Twitterdilly Arms singing MN8's 'I've Got A Little Something For Ya', and then dashed out again. The very next day, Parody Nights was re-opened.

That evening, the President of the Blue Rose Society, eleven year old Kyle, set off from the Twitterdilly Arms (with his dad), and headed for the New York region of Black Cloud Island to watch Morrissey. As the last song arrived, Kyle leapt onto the stage, and offered Morrissey a BLUE ROSE, which he gladly accepted, and tucked into his belt.


MORRISSEY FULFILLS THE BLUE ROSE PLEDGE OF LOG LADY

With Blue Rose fulfilled, Parody Nights closed down. Society Rose and Mozzerie Guts continued to frequent the Twitterdilly Arms, but they were quickly chased away with pitchforks by Menippus and Rosy Mires, who like a bad penny, had turned up YET again. Annoyed at the unfair treatment of Society Rose and Mozzerie Guts, the twitterdillians turned on Mires and Menippus, and fighting broke out.

Meanwhile, Morrissey cancelled his concerts, to spend time with his sick mother, and rioting erupted within the Solow community, with many baying for Morrissey's blood.


A SOLOW MOB BAYING FOR BLOOD

As his fans fought amongst themselves, Morrissey sunk into the bath, in his luxury hilltop home, closed his eyes, and let Francoise Hardy's 'All Over the World' drift gently through the air.


18 comments:

  1. Congratulations and many thanks to Rat for his masterful narrative of this epic tale. What a special journey it's been. I love the photo of Society Rose. I have to admit, I'm rather sad that this marks the end of the storytelling, for it has been the one bright spot amidst the darkness of the past couple of weeks. Twitterdilly is very lonely without Our Mozzer, and we continue to keep him and Betty constantly in our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

  2. You have truly been inspired by this story
    Rats, many thanks for chronicling the events,
    I have found it to be a very interesting read.
    The photos have been wonderful too and have
    illustrated the journey brilliantly.
    Very funny too !

    Like everyone I am missing Our Moz and hope
    that he may return to us soon.
    I hope that there is positive news about
    his dear Mum Betty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posted on So-Low on the 29th October @ 12.11pm

    " a friend of mine was visiting friend in hospital on friday night where she met morrissey ..she said he was really pleasent and gave her a hug then he gave her his autograph for me ..made my year "

    Apparently he was sitting alone and when asked he said his Mum was doing fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto, ditto, ditto to both comments from Heather and Lizzycat. I want that blue rose dress!
    By the way, MozzerieGuts had been tweeting since May this year, I believe. Certainly since before the summer concerts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read this with rather misty eyes, it has been a lovely trip down memory lane told so eloquently rats - Many thanks.

    I dearly hope Betty is on the mend & Morrissey is okay. They still remain upper most in my thoughts. My love goes both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Should read - My love goes to both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastically creative Rat - as always, your choice of photos has been superlative. Love the image of the door to the back room creaking open for the faithful to enter.

    Really well done for all your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much Rat! But the blue roses dress is mine! Sorry Sabine is not your size...maybe it is not mine to, but I will not eat for a month just for having it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but
    I find this topic to be actually something that I think
    I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me.
    I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

    my web-site ... Michael Kors

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this superb blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to new updates and will talk about this blog with my Facebook group.
    Chat soon!

    Also visit my web blog ... Michael Kors Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was recommended this web site by my cousin.
    I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are amazing! Thanks!

    Feel free to visit my blog; Nike Air Max

    ReplyDelete
  12. naturally like your web site however you need to check the
    spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are
    rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very troublesome to tell the reality however I'll definitely come again again.

    Check out my webpage: Wholesale Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hurrah! Finally I got a web site from where I can in fact obtain valuable information concerning my study and knowledge.



    Here is my page: New Kobe Bryant Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  14. My brother recommended I would possibly like this web site.
    He used to be entirely right. This submit truly made my day.

    You can not believe just how so much time I had spent for this information!
    Thank you!

    Look into my web site ... Borsa Gucci

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Anyways, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking and
    checking back often!

    Visit my blog; Boutique Air Jordan [smu-fr.org]

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! I just wish to give you a big thumbs up for the excellent info you have
    here on this post. I will be coming back to your site for more soon.



    my web-site Air Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's wonderful that you are getting thoughts from this piece of writing as well as from our discussion made at this place.

    Feel free to visit my blog; KD Basketball Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive