Total Pageviews

Monday, 17 December 2012

Day 460 - Sweat Bright Like a Diamond

I retired to bed on Saturday night, and as is customary for a Saturday evening, I turned the telly on, and watched Match of the Day. Having watched the highlights of the first few games, my interest started to wane when the Stoke vs Everton match came on, so I flicked on my ipad, and had a glance into MorrisseysWorld. Having read all the amusing comments on Part 4 of the latest parody piece, I scrolled to the bottom of the page, to see if there was anybody in the MW chat room.

Usually the only occupant is the deranged 'Urban', who rabbits on and on about his/her love for 'Bunny', but on Saturday night, to my amazement, I stumbled across Morrissey1959, along with Alex 'Suave' West, JJazmine and Heather Cat. It would have been Sunday lunchtime in New Zealand, but Moz informed us that he was just eating breakfast, which incidentally was strawberries and pancakes.


A MOUTHWATERING MOZ BREAKFAST

Unfortunately, the wifi signal in the west wing of my rather large bedsit, isn't very strong, and I lost contact after about 15 minutes. In the short time that I was in the chat room, Moz rather worryingly informed us that he wouldn't be surprised if Boz were to leave the band soon, stating that Boz was really upset by TRM's (The Real Morrissey's) comment about the "poor" early nineties band. I suggested that perhaps Boz was just in need of a bit of fuss. M1959 said that he would consider buying Boz a new dress.

The only other thing I can remember about our chat, was M1959 mentioning that he'd been to the Isle of Wight. I said that I didn't believe him, but he added that he didn't JUST visit places to carry out leisure centre concerts and conduct email interviews. I STILL don't believe him.

ELEVEN YEAR OLD MORRISSEY (FAR RIGHT IN GLASSES AND TIE) WATCHES JIM MORRISON ON STAGE AT THE 1970 ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL, AND MAKES A MENTAL NOTE TO REPLICATE MORRISON'S POSE DURING 'LIFE IS A PIGSTY' IN THE FUTURE, WHEN ALL'S WELL(ISH)


And on the subject of the Isle of Wight, I have this morning been watching the limited Youtube concert footage from Morrissey's concerts in New Zealand. WHAT has this got to do with the Isle of Wight I hear you cry? Well, and please bear in mind that I may have gone absolutely barking mad, as I watched the footage of 'Everyday Is Like Sunday' in Auckland, I stared in disbelief, as the dark blue shirt that Moz was wearing, got completely drenched in sweat, all except a patch slap bang in the middle of his chest, which REMARKABLY, stayed dry, and took the shape of the Isle of Wight! It was only the other day that the MW blog posted the piece about Russell Brand going off to the Isle of Wight to meet David Icke, so...... no, forget it, I HAVE gone mad, this is all getting TOO far fetched now, but for anybody who'd like to humour me, please take a look for yourselves, and let me know your thoughts in the comments box below: (Everyday Is Like Sunday in Auckland: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PN4kiNq53o)




HARRY STYLES IN 'HIS' SWEATY ISLE OF WIGHT SHIRT

I had a busy day on Sunday, and was away from the house, and internet all day. When I logged on this morning, I was delighted to find yet another new article on the MorrisseysWorld blog, entitled 'A piece of visual art entitled simply: Dignity'. It comprises a number of photos of male pop stars, and compares them to Morrissey. It is another hilarious article, and culminates in a rather unflattering photo of sixty four year old, Steven Tyler, who seems to have Donald Trump hair, and emu leg tits.


AEROSMITHS' STEVEN TYLER FILMING A COVER VERSION OF NOVEMBER SPAWNED A MONSTER IN HIS SPEEDOS

My twitter timeline shows me that Our Mozzer was once again quite busy yesterday. He appeared at around 1.30pm UK time, which would have been 11.30pm Brisbane time. He stayed until 1.30am (Brisbane time), then disappeared for 4 hours, before returning at 5.30am with the new MW blog article. WHEN DOES HE SLEEP? He stayed for an hour, before then inviting the MorrisseysWorlders to join him in the MW chat room. I have NO idea WHO was in the chat room, what was discussed, or how long he stayed, so I ask that people leave comment below.

I DO know Manclad was there, because he has tweeted to say that Morrissey1959 informed everybody that the ONLY article that HASN'T been republished on the MW blog, is the homoerotic story about Leonid Albrecht. Now WHY wouldn't Our Mozzer want us to see THAT particular article?

MRS MANCLAD SENIOR ASKS HER SON, "WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LEONID ALBRECHT ARTICLE? I LIKED THAT ONE!"

Here are the twitter highlights:

(In reply to 'Kellie The Crisp's' question as to where he was) "@shutthekellup I'm in a mystical time zone and I'm missing my bed and I'll soon be home."

"When I retire from being a pop star and failed twitter wit, I fully intend to become a drug addict and watch Jeremy Kyle with Mike and Andy."


NEW THREE PIECE BAND 'FROM THE SMITHS' L TO R: JEREMY KYLE, MIKE READ AND IAN BROWN

TWITTER HIGHLIGHTS (CNTD):

'I'm fenced-in by self-doubt and fenced-out by self-loathing; the grass is always greyer on the other side."

"My singing voice sounds like a desolate foghorn interpreting the angst of Rimbaud and the sensuality of Bolan."

MARC BOLAN PERFORMING AT THE 1968 ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL


TWITTER HIGHTLIGHTS (CNTD):

(On Lady Gaga) "As much as I deplore her music, she is an intriguing and terribly nice person (+ a fan of my blog)."

"Jobs reduce people to absolute stupidity, they forget to think about themselves. There's something so positive about unemployment." Chio (@rocioslav) questioned this, pointing out that people need money, and told Moz that it was OK for him with his juicy bank account. He replied:

"@rociosav But I have lived in abject poverty; and it's better than mediocrity."

"By the way do you all realise you missed another stunning and undeniable MorrisseysWorld reference from the true artiste Morrissey? (WAS it the Isle of Wight sweat stain?)


And the result of the latest round of tweeting? '@MorrisseysWorld' follower numbers currently stand at 8,119. Numbers continue to fall!

According to an interview with the website 'SomeDizzyWhore.Com', Boz Boorer has killed off Gaynor Tension. This is VERY sad news for all fans of middle aged drag queens.


THE GAYNOR'S DEAD BOYS, AND IT'S SO LONELY ON A LIMB


And so, to today's concert in Brisbane, which is taking place as I write. I shall report on the concert tomorrow, when hopefully I will have seen some Youtube footage. Both '@DeclanRooney' and '@LaraineMcCarthy' have both tweeted, promising to take BLUE ROSES, so I look forward to seeing if they delivered them. Call me an old cynic, but some how I doubt they will have, although the pair of them definitely have will power, because they tweeted to report that they met Moz at Brisbane airport, at 4pm on Sunday.


DECLAN MEETS THE MOZ IN BRISBANE........


.......AND THE ONE ARMED BANDIT

So did Declan manage to deliver his rose? We shall have to wait and see.



Finally, my mother's breathing is still very wheezy, and we have decided to keep her off work until after Christmas, but I would like to reassure any of her regular clients who may be reading this, that she should be back on the streets by mid January at the very latest, although due to the breathing difficulties, all oral services have been suspended until February. Anybody who has one of the December discount vouchers should hold on to it, as the '20% off' will be honoured up to and including the last day of February 2013. All other terms and conditions still apply.


RAT AND MRS WHISKERS SENIOR - BOTH BACK TO WORK IN JANUARY



Pageviews by Countries

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
EntryPageviews
United Kingdom
865
United States
653
Russia
252
Germany
133
France
85
New Zealand
67
Japan
46
Australia
40
Poland
24
Indonesia
18

I MADE CONTACT WITH NO NEW ZEALANDERS, SO WHO WAS READING MY BLOG? (IF YOU ARE WONDERING ABOUT THE RUSSIAN HITS, THEY ARE SPAMMERS, WHICH INCIDENTALLY ARE GETTING VERY ANNOYING)

8 comments:

  1. You're a naughty rat, talking about your poor mum like that, but I have to admit it gave me a good laugh - love the photo! Regarding the sweat stain, maybe I'm missing something, but I think what you're seeing is the light blue chevron-shaped decoration on his shirt. Whether it's intended to resemble the Isle of Wight, I have no idea!

    Regarding the chat, I wasn't able to get in (until the very end) but watched the discussion about the Albrecht story. It's the only article that wasn't reposted on the blog because Morrissey's band apparently made a blatant reference to it at one of the concerts. The story ends with a stabbing and M1959 hinted that the reference is related to where the character was stabbed (in the stomach, I think, but I may be remembering that incorrectly). Those who were in the chat could probably report it better, along with anything else of interest that may have been discussed during the chat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a very lovely chat with Our Mozzer yesterday night, quite private since he had reduced the maximum chat capacity to six people. As always, I pleased myself getting slightly tipsy while chatting, so I'm afraid I don't remember that much!

    As Heather already said, Our Mozzer first told us that we had all missed a massive sign in relation to a blog article from 2011. I remember that it was a short story, submitted by an anonymous person, and the relevant part would be in the end of the story (where one character kills the other with a knife). He said that his band had made a clear reference to it.

    He later asked us to say something about how we have experienced MW so far, and if he may use our comments in a new blog article. It seemed like everyone was a bit too shy to really say something, and he considered to post an article soon where everyone could leave a comment about his personal view about MW.

    He also said that Boz was angry with him, because Morrissey had turned down yet another record deal. Our Mozzer said that accepting the deal would mean to lose his self-respect.

    Oh and I also got hugged. I think he squeezed Lizzy too. That's all I remember really...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Rat. From what I remember in the chatroom there was me, LizzyCatMoz, SBJ, Ears and Manclad. M1959 said we'd missed an obvious reference to MW and the clue was in the Leonid Albrecht article, he posted some of the story in the chatroom. I can't remember much but I remember he gave SBJ a hug and said Boz was angry and upset because he turned down a record deal. He was in and out a few times because of his dodgy wifi connection in the hotel. He said something about using what MW means to us comments for a new thread on his blog (I think that makes sense) And then finally he left us at about 11pm ish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was having just too much fun at MW yesterday night and once again was too late to join in time. Peeping through the window though, I had time to copy almost the whole chat.... only to lose the file later, when my husband entered the room and I, for some very, very silly reason, hurried to closed the page containing ALL those half naked men... I wish I was kidding, but I'm not.

    I can remember that our Mozzer was pondering on giving you some evidence about the LEONID ALBRECHT story... very nice story, by the way, he shared a bit of it on the chat and I'd die to carry on reading it.

    Oh, he also said Boz was mad at him... something about rejecting another record deal. I hope not. Boz is the kind of bloke I find attractive even in a woman's dress.... and that means something, I guess.

    And Rat, would you forgive me if I was to tell you that you're a son of a... saint.

    - Regi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think most of last nights chat has been covered. If I remember correctly Morrissey1959 said the missed sign we were discussing happened at a concert 'best forgotten' or words to that effect'.

    Sadly I was not invited to crash into M1959's arms. Was it something I said?! I had my best John Lewis pyjamas on too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe he said that something controversial happened at this concert and it wasn't a recent one. He also said there have been several missed signs, but for whatever reason, this is the one he decided to mention.

      Delete

  6. I must say that I enjoyed my * squeeze * last night from Our Moz,
    which was an unexpected pleasure.

    I loved what he said about hugs:
    " A hug is that tether, connecting one to one's childhood. "

    What sign have we all missed ? Thinking-caps on !


    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Rat, why Italy is still not mentioned in your pageviews? I'm sure been in Italy....About your mum I got to say that is not a good idea to put her on the street once again, it would be better to find a cheap accomodation in a motel or in the attic with your friend Spud! See you later for the chart!

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive