Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Day 475 - Oh Rat!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I've never been one to make new year resolutions, but I am going to try and be more tolerant of people this year, particularly with regard to those seeking the truth about MorrisseysWorld, although the ones who continue to mock and abuse may not receive the same tolerance. If I could make a resolution for other people, it would be to 'Open Your Mind' and DON'T accept everything you are told is the truth, whether it be told by misguided website moderators, the media or people in power.

Our Mozzer's twitter follower numbers had started to rise in recent days, but Log Lady's dark article about gulags and freemasons has resulted in more followers heading for the hills and abandoning MorrisseysWorld. If MorrisseysWorld doesn't offer cotton candy, some people just can't handle it, mind you, even when Our Mozzer DOES offer cotton candy, the majority STILL can't handle it!

This latest dark article had MorrisseysWorlder 'Rocio Sav' declaring on my blog yesterday, "Unnecessary and disappointing," to which 'Morrissey' replied, "The truth may disturb, shock or amuse you. Yet - if the truth offends you, your life is a lie."

The main tester of my new tolerance will probably be Rosy Mires, who despite promising to stay away from MorrisseysWorld, returned yesterday to mock Lizzy Cat. Rosy tweeted, "I see 'Your Mozzer' has lost the plot again." Lizzy was astute enough to ignore her, but WHY can't Rosy just stay away?

RosyMires
ROSY MIRES - CAN'T STAY AWAY, PERHAPS SHE IS OUR MOZZER?


'@MorrisseysWorld' has finished 2012 with a grand total of 7,984 followers and the blog has received 343,400 hits since it first appeared three years ago. There are probably around fifty to a hundred people who GENUINELY believe that Morrissey is behind MorrisseysWorld. The question that NONE of the detractors have been able to answer is, 'WHO IS MORRISSEYSWORLD?' One of them MUST have a serious theory, they just MUST. So-Low moderator Uncle Skinny CONTINUES to suggest that I am behind MorrisseysWorld, and has now added Marcus The Greek into my gang. At least Rosy Mires is bright enough to have realised that MW isn't me, but Skinny thinks little of Rosy's opinion.

In light of the new article on MorrisseysWorld, how about David Lynch, the creator of Twin Peaks being behind MW? The only drawback to that theory, is that there is NO WAY that Lynch would have known who Julian Joachim is, and Our Mozzer DOES!

DAVID LYNCH - OUR MOZZER?

I am rather disappointed to see that Dickie Felton has continued to ignore MorrisseysWorld. I tweeted him to compliment him on his excellent new book, but Felton didn't respond, despite the fact that he seems to have replied to EVERY person who compliments him on his book. Felton also ignored Our Mozzer, who tweeted Dickie the other day to suggest he write the story of MorrisseysWorld.

Felton made NO mention of MorrisseysWorld or the Blue Rose Society in his book, and he has obviously made up his mind that MorrisseysWorld is a hoax, but as Lizzy Cat very wisely pointed out yesterday, WHY would anybody want to pull such a hoax? What would be the point? Whoever this hoaxer is, they spent ALL of Christmas day being friendly to Morrissey fans on twitter. WHERE is the hoax in that? I keep wondering how the likes of Dickie will feel when the penny eventually drops, and they realise that they have missed out on all the fun. I guess they'll be gutted. Felton was even accused by some of the So-Lowers of BEING MorrisseysWorld in a genius blogsite which I would link to, but I can't remember the address!


DICKIE FELTON - SET TO BE GUTTED, OR IS HE OUR MOZZER?

Yesterday morning, I had a board meeting with my fellow directors, and I am pleased to announce that I will NOT be going back to work after all. One of the other directors has stepped up to the plate, so I will be free to continue blogging for as long as there is a story to blog about. If Our Mozzer's bedsit gets repossessed, and his pc gets ceased by the bailiffs, I will at that stage find something else to do! Talking of Our Mozzer, as I often do, the MW blog posted a photofit picture of him the other day, and he looks like a cross between Liam Gallagher and Neanderthal man.


OUR MOZZER?

I was supposed to attend a New Years Eve party yesterday, but 'Middle Of The Road Mike' had flu, and cancelled. I'm glad really, as I was tired, and also, I CERTAINLY don't want to catch flu when in seven days I fly to New York. SEVEN DAYS! As the kids would say OMG!

Instead of going out last night, myself and my rat pack brood played Cluedo, a board game that I was given for my birthday lat week. Yesterday was only the second time we have played, and I have won both times. Forget Our Mozzer's Monopoly Cup, I have a 100% Cluedo record. If anybody is interested, last night's murder was committed by Mrs Peacock, in the Hall, with the dagger.

MRS PEACOCK - A KILLER, BUT NOT YET SUSPECTED TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MORRISSEYSWORLD, ALTHOUGH GIVE IT TIME AND NO DOUBT SOMEBODY WILL ACCUSE HER OF BEING OUR MOZZER

Our Mozzer spent most of New Years Eve in the Twitterdilly Arms and I was lucky enough to be around for some of the time. I had to leave to spend time with my family, but it would appear that Our Mozzer stayed around until 5am. I haven't got time today to catch up on his tweets, so I will try and find time tomorrow.

Our Mozzer has been in a very serious mood of late, and many of his tweets relate to Log Lady's latest article on the blog. The whole thing is fascinating, but although Our Mozzer is obviously VERY interested in the workings of the Illuminati, the Skull and Crossbones, The Grove, the New World Order etc, I try not to let it consume me too much. The consequences of it all are frightening, but the helplessness of doing anything about it would frustrate me too much. I feel the same about British politics, and probably society in general if I'm honest. I pulled up the drawbridge a number of years ago. A number of videos have been added to the MW blog, the majority of which I have seen before, largely through watching David Icke's material on Youtube. Being aware is enough for me, I'm far more interested in our very own BlueRoseSociety, it says much more to me about my life.

AWARE

The reason that I haven't got any time today to report on Our Mozzer's tweets, is because I have been counting down the Twitterdilly Arms Top 100 in the Twit Arms. I counted down from 100 to 91 yesterday as @WalkerRat, but today I decided to sack him, and instead I brought back @FluffRat instead. It was a fairly poor turn out in the Twit Arms, but all was going well until Our Mozzer showed up when I had reached Number 25, and offered to do an impromptu Top 20 with me. Instead of snapping his hand off, I explained that I was in the middle of counting down the annual Top 100. BIG MISTAKE, Our Mozzer immediately disappeared. We are all only here for Our Mozzer, so our Top 100 is irrelevant compared to interacting with him. I finished the countdown to Number 20, and then I limped away with my rat tail between my legs. I was lucky that the regulars of the Twit Arms didn't lynch me. Have I become the latest victim of Mozzer's legendary ostracizing? Time as ever will tell. Perhaps I will be going back to work after all.

THE TWITTERDILLY ARMS TOP, ER, 21 TO 100 - 2012:

21. THERE IS A LIGHT THAT NEVER GOES OUT (LIVE) - MORRISSEY
22. SHOPLIFTERS OF THE WORLD UNITE (LIVE THROUGHOUT THE WORLD 2012) - MORRISSEY
23. IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, DON'T LOOK AT ME - MORRISSEY
24. THE QUEEN IS DEAD (LIVE AT THE HOLLYWOOD BOWL 2007) - MORRISSEY
25. IMPERFECT LIST - BIG HARD EXCELLENT FISH
26. THE KID'S A LOOKER - MORRISSEY
27. ALL OVER THE WORLD - FRANCOISE HARDY
28. TO GIVE (THE REASON I LIVE) (LIVE THROUGHOUT THE WORLD 2012) - MORRISSEY
29. FIRST OF THE GANG TO DIE - MORRISSEY
30. SEASICK, YET STILL DOCKED - MORRISSEY
31. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, LET ME GET WHAT I WANT (LIVE THROUGHOUT THE WORLD 2012) - MORRISSEY
32. ALL THE LAZY DYKES - MORRISSEY
33. RUBBER RING - THE SMITHS
34. NOW MY HEART IS FULL - MORRISSEY
35. PAINT A VULGAR PICTURE - THE SMITHS
36. MALADJUSTED (LIVE THROUGHOUT THE WORLD 2012) - MORRISSEY
37. SHAME IS THE NAME - MORRISSEY
38. WILLIAM, IT WAS REALLY NOTHING - THE SMITHS
39. LAISSE TOMBER LES FILLES - FRANCE GALL
40. NATIONAL FRONT DISCO (LIVE AT THE HOLLYWOOD BOWL 2007) - MORRISSEY
41. NOVEMBER SPAWNED A MONSTER - MORRISSEY
42. ALMA MATTERS (LIVE THROUGHOUT THE WORLD 2012) - MORRISSEY
43. IN EVERY DREAM HOME, HEARTACHE - ROXY MUSIC
44. POUPEE DE CIRE, POUPEE DE SON - FRANCE GALL
45. THE HEADMASTER RITUAL - THE SMITHS
46. IRISH BLOOD, ENGLISH HEART - MORRISSEY
47. FRIDAY MOURNING - MORRISSEY
48. THE LAST OF THE FAMOUS INTERNATIONAL PLAYBOYS - MORRISSEY
49. SOME GIRLS ARE BIGGER THAN OTHERS - THE SMITHS
50. WHY DON'T YOU FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF - MORRISSEY
51. SLIPPERY FORCES - BOZ BOORER
52. THESE DAYS - NICO
53. FANTASTIC BIRD - MORRISSEY
54. BLACK CLOUD (LIVE THROUGHOUT THE WORLD 2012) - MORRISSEY
55. CHRISTMAS KISSES - HAPPY MARTYR
56. I'LL GET YOU BACK - KRISTEEN YOUNG
57. SUEDEHEAD - MORRISSEY
58. THIS CHARMING MAN - THE SMITHS
59. THAT JOKE ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE - THE SMITHS
60. TO GIVE (THE REASON I LIVE) - FRANKIE VALLI
61. SPRING-HEELED JIM (LIVE IN NEW YORK 2012) - MORRISSEY
62. SING YOUR LIFE (TONIGHT SHOW 1991) - MORRISSEY
63. SO LITTLE TIME - DIANA DORS
64. MOON RIVER - MORRISSEY
65. PANIC - THE SMITHS
66. WE'LL LET YOU KNOW - MORRISSEY
67. TO GIVE (THE REASON I GIVE) - SHIRLEY BASSEY
68. THAT'S HOW PEOPLE GROW UP - MORRISSEY
69. THE ONLY ONE I KNOW - THE CHARLATANS
70. BOZANOVA - BOZ BOORER
71. I WANT THE ONE I CAN'T HAVE (LIVE IN CHILE) - MORRISSEY
72. YOU'RE THE ONE FOR ME, FATTY (LIVE IN RIO 2012) - MORRISSEY
73. YOU'RE GONNA NEED SOMEONE ON YOUR SIDE - MORRISSEY
74. DON'T MAKE FUN OF DADDY'S VOICE - MORRISSEY
75. MON AMIE LA ROSE - FRANCOISE HARDY
76. LONELY DAY - SYSTEM OF A DOWN
77. DEATH - KLAUS NOMI
78. WOODEN HEART - ELVIS PRESLEY
79. FUNKY BUT CHIC - NEW YORK DOLLS
80. IT'S NOT YOUR BIRTHDAY ANYMORE - MORRISSEY
81. WELL I WONDER - THE SMITHS
82. LE TEMPS DE L'AMOUR - FRANCOISE HARDY
83. TEENAGE DAD ON HIS ESTATE - MORRISSEY
84. ONE LESS LONELY GIRL - JUSTIN BIEBER
85. YOU WERE GOOD IN YOUR TIME - MORRISSEY
86. ENSEMBLE - COEUR DE PIRATE
87. DIS-LUI NON - FRANCOISE HARDY
88. BEBE REQUIN - FRANCE GALL
89. A RUSH AND A PUSH AND THE LAND IS OURS - THE SMITHS
90. SLUM MUMS - MORRISSEY
91. SOMETHING IS SQUEEZING MY SKULL - MORRISSEY
92. I'M OK BY MYSELF - MORRISSEY
93. I KNOW IT'S GONNA HAPPEN SOMEDAY - MORRISSEY
94. KISS ME LIKE YOU MEAN IT - HAPPY MARTYR
95. I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING - THE SMITHS
96. ANGEL, ANGEL, DOWN WE GO TOGETHER - MORRISSEY
97. MEXICO - MORRISSEY
98. THE BOY WITH THE THORN IN HIS SIDE - THE SMITHS
99. DING A DONG - TEACH IN
100. THE TEACHERS ARE AFRAID OF THE PUPILS - MORRISSEY

26 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your hard work in compiling the Top 100! I have enjoyed it so far... Typical of Our Mozzer to disappear the moment he says he is going to do something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he's back. Hang on... Are you sure you are not MW? #OnlyJoking

    ReplyDelete

  3. Happy New Year once again to you Rats and to everyone I know in Mozland.

    In Rosy Mires defence, I tweeted her first to wish her Happy 2013 and
    she then responded with her comment about Our Moz.

    So glad to hear that you will not be returning to your ' day 'job
    which frees you to continuing blogging here.
    I shall look forward to the reports of your American concerts.

    ReplyDelete

  4. So sorry forgot to say many thanks for all the
    work that you must have put into your Top 100.

    I used to LOVE playing Cluedo as a child - fond
    memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Rat, I'm so sorry becsused I missed the chart today! I was at parents home busy with a long lunch and a longer burraco game...maybe I should start to play Cluedo! Happy new year once again snd see you soon in Twitterdilly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "The main tester of my new tolerance will probably be Rosy Mires, who despite promising to stay away from MorrisseysWorld, returned yesterday to mock Lizzy Cat. Rosy tweeted, "I see 'Your Mozzer' has lost the plot again." Lizzy was astute enough to ignore her, but WHY can't Rosy just stay away?"

    Here a great example of your divisive behaviour, Rat. Your usual slanted spin on events. I replied to Lizzy’s New Years greeting (thank you, Lizzy) by wishing her well in return and then I added “I see Your Mozzer has lost the plot again” in reference to all the crazy-ass masonic shit on MW. Lizzy Loled back, called me ‘naughty’ and all seemed jovial and good-natured. Nobody was offended. I’m sure hairy-backed basement-dwelling attention-seeking conspiracy-theorist MW wasn’t in the least bit bothered either.

    But oh no … when I make a cheeky joke, it is “mocking and abusing” ?

    Yes, that’s right, the ONLY people round here who are allowed to make ‘jokes’ for example, calling other people nasty names and making ludicrous suggestions are YOU and MW. I do apologise, I must remember my place.

    I test YOUR tolerance? Christ!! I know what you’re up to, Rat, baiting me in like this. And yet again I have allowed you to do so!! Grrrrr! Goodness, will I ever learn to ignore you?

    “Open Your Mind' and DON'T accept everything you are told is the truth, whether it be told by misguided website moderators, the media or people in power.” …. OR Morrisseys world!!!

    Sigh. Right I’m REALLY going this time. Yes I am. I won’t be back. Not ever. Not ever ever ever ever. So NER!

    *grabs coat, hat and mittens*

    I’ll see meself out.

    *goes off*
    *comes back next day*

    It's truly over. Goodbye.

    *goes off*
    *comes back next day*

    Farewell. I shall miss you all.

    *goes off*
    *comes back next day*

    et cetera et cetera et cetera

    ReplyDelete
  7. *comes back really quickly to go off singing one last time*

    Ding a dong every hour, when you pick a flower, even when your lover is gone gone gone ....

    ReplyDelete
  8. If rosy enjoys the blog, as she used to when she said it was beautiful and amazing, she should come and join us. If she doesn't enjoy it, maybe she should ignore it, like Rat says. I don't see any divisive behaviour from Rat or MW.

    Let's just get along.

    Love

    Luke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. “Blein Vie Noa!” Happy New Year Mr Rat to you and family. Sorry to have missed Top 100 Countdown, but had a prior commitment. I did peek in for a while. Our Mozzer was looking for you and you were taking a bath. I had to go pick some one up (120 miles(193km) round trip). If trip is any indication of my 2013, I might as well dig a hole, jump in and pull the dirt in over me. I had problem getting gas(petro), was held up by a long train and car decided to jerk and shake every few minutes of the trip. I'm hoping it's water in fuel or bad gas. Now the good news, heard this morning tradition holds(Japanese) 1st dream of new year shows you your luck. My dream had blue roses and blue rose rings every where(note to self, start making blue rose items) apparently BlueRoseSociety had taken off world-wide. Dream-wise it was a break through as my dreams tend to be ridiculous i.e. hamsters taking over house or Moz taking 'potato' as his ID because of FB site'Can this Potato get more Followers than Justing Bieber?'Well Happy New Year again and have fun in NY.

      Delete
  9. How lovely the impromptu Top 20 with Our Mozzer & Rats was last night. Top entertainment.
    Looking forward to the Top 10 later today.

    Many thanks for your continued commitment Rats.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your input, the whole story is fascinating. Come back when you feel ready. MUKIB is a 'Medically Unnecessary Kick In Boll*cks.'

      Delete
    2. Dear SBJ,

      Your words are, as ever, beautiful, and nothing said within my clumsy words was directed at you.

      You are right that MorrisseysWorld is intense and strange. The Blog and Twitter account's interactive nature draws one in and changes the dynamic between author and observer, transforming it into an actual relationship of sorts. A separate world is created. Though it is only a parody, it feels like so much more at times. It is a world apart, an escape, a bubble - half womb, half Carry On film.

      To this extent you are right: it is an experiment of sorts. But isn't all music also an experiment of sorts? Music can take one to that place we call 'joy,' or to the brink of absolute despair; music can make a desolate period in life slightly more bearable; or it can inspire brutal murder.

      One element of the Blog which separates it from other parodies is the presence of Morrissey's persona and Morrissey's fans, who are much more intense and emotionally invested than most other pop artists and their followers. It's difficult, for example, to imagine a similar community could emerge dedicated to Celine Dion or Gary Glitter - isn't it?

      The relationships ARE real, the feelings are, of course, quite real.

      I don't receive money, or acclaim, or thanks for the (by now) thousands of hours I've put in to the Blog and Twitter account, which is absolutely fine, but I don't expect - or feel I deserve - hostility or hatred in return either. I imagine Rat feels the same. And many people have undoubtedly shown both of us absolute contempt. We do have feelings too. And occasionally we even feel the need to express those feelings. There are human beings behind the parody accounts, just as there are human beings following them.

      I don't feel the account misleads or takes advantage of. It states all over the Blog that it is a parody. I restate this most days and certainly every week. Morrissey has written on no fewer than four occasions that he is not behind the Blog or Twitter. The content - from the ludicrous tour diaries, to the lady with the clairvoyant log, to the Mainwearing-Wilson relationship between Our Mozzer and Boz Boorer - is clearly parody content. Admittedly there is an element of mystery too, with the signs and the roses, but this is, even for me, inexplicable. I am as mystified as some of you are about how these coincidences came about.

      Due to the intensity of the experience and the very real bonds and kindnesses that are created and exchanged in MorrisseysWorld, I think it's inevitable that people will require some time by the pool during the long afternoons. It is strange, beautiful, funny, lonely, creative, intimate. It is Morrissey's World.

      Of course you have never shown a moment of hostility or hatred, only sweetness and humanity, which I shall forever be grateful for. I'm pleased to have known you. You are a unique and beautiful individual.

      Take as long as you want by the pool.

      And don't be a stranger unless you want to be one. We'd love to see you again quite soon.

      Lots of Love,

      Our Mozzer

      Delete
    3. SBJ and Our Mozzer, these are beautiful communications. Thank you both. I will be sad to see you go SBJ, and you Our Mozzer.

      Luke

      Delete
    4. I just want to assure SBJ that she is not on her own and that most of us regular MW followers have had their ups and down and periods where we had to withdraw because it all gets so intense. If it wasn't for the fact that I was exchanging emails with a few regulars and also meeting them, I would have questioned my sanity even more often. But the beauty of MW is also that it makes me look at things from an angle that I would have never considered by myself! By the way, you made a good point about the fact that our tweets/comments can be taken completely different as to how we intend them. A lesson I learnt very harshly a year ago!

      Delete
  13. Beautiful words from SBJ and Our Mozzer. SBJ, I'm very sorry that I missed your tweet amongst all the others on New Year's Eve and I didn't realize that you had left. You will be missed. Take the time that you need, and we hope that you'll decide to return sometime. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  14. agree sbj and our mozzer's comments are great but sbj should be careful about typing inflammatory things. Some of the stuff she typed could be construed as a kind of threat, maybe just edit it. Shouldn't even joke about plastic daggers etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. SBJ, nobody else was bothered by your comment, those in our funny little community know you are a delicate flower. Moz obviously didn't take offence. If I had seen the anon comment sooner, I would have deleted it.

      Delete
  15. I am touched to see such warm & compassionate exchange of words here.

    I think communicating this way we can misinterpret what has been said. We don't get to see facial expressions, body language etc which we generally rely on when communicating face to face. I struggle with this at times, being of a sensitive nature I always tend to assume the worst.

    SBJ- I hope you will come back when you are ready. Either way I am glad to have met you in real life & in cyber space. Take care & most importantly just be you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's difficult to find knowledgeable people in this particular subject, but you seem like you know what you're talking
    about! Thanks

    My homepage - ralph lauren wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello, after reading this remarkable piece of writing i am also delighted
    to share my knowledge here with colleagues.

    my web page ... nike air max 2012

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello, this weekend is good in support of me, since this
    time i am reading this impressive educational article here at my residence.


    Feel free to surf to my site: ralph lauren polo shirts

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive