Total Pageviews

Saturday, 19 January 2013

Day 495 - All At Sea....Without the Sea

The MorrisseysWorld blog and twitter account remain closed. The Twitterdilly Arms has gone remarkably quiet. Kyle, the President of the Blue Rose Society is back where he rightfully belongs - on stage with Moz at the encore. The Blue Rose Society continues to grow in numbers. The users of the 'S*-L*w Scum Cesspit' website  continue to criticize Morrissey, while the owner of the said Cesspit takes Morrissey's quote of it being a "Hateful online creche" and adopts it as the search engine tag line for his dying website, wearing it with pride like an ASBO. The moderator of 'Scum Cesspit' continues to convince himself that he has NEVER done anything wrong, and he also continues to detach 'Morrissey the Singer', who he says he LOVES, from 'Morrissey the Person', who he obviously HATES. Meanwhile, Morrissey puts on another two stunning concerts, and sings the mesmerizing, 'That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore.' Welcome to Morrissey's World, where the 'Deluded Dozen' continue to Follow The Mozziah. You couldn't make this up!


CROSS STICH BY NEW BLUE ROSE SOCIETY MEMBER 'LELS AKA @GORAMSTITCHES

The MorrisseysWorlders (collectively known as the 'Deluded Dozen') in the Twitterdilly Arms were desperately hoping for a sign from Morrissey in the last of the New York concerts on Saturday night, a sign that would re-open the MW blog, but it would appear that there was no sign given, as there is certainly NO sign of Our Mozzer.

I took a weekend off from blogging, but popped into the Twit Arms on a couple of occasions, mainly to post songs from Morrissey's stunning concerts of Friday and Saturday. The atmosphere in The Arms was subdued, with some wondering if we have seen the end of MorrisseysWorld forever, while others are hopeful that Our Mozzer is just having another rest, perhaps going off to sea, just like Morrissey recently described the experience of touring, but without the sea.

OFF ON TOUR - L TO R: SOLOMON WALKER, ANTHONY BURULCICH, MORRISSEY, JESSE TOBIAS, BOSS EYED BOZ BOORER


The good news is that the Twitterdilly Arms has some new recruits, as more and more people come to realise that Morrissey really IS behind MorrisseysWorld. One of the new reruits is '@MozFiend', who has arranged to pass the legendary Blue Rose Ring on to Heather Cat, who in turn will be attempting to hand it to Morrissey on stage in Chicago this coming Saturday. Other newbies in the Twit Arms include '@GoramStitches, whose handy work can be seen at the top of this page, and my two fellow New York travellers, '@MidlifeMatt' and '@Sophie_T_S.' The events we witnessed in New York at the Letterman Show, and with 'Tooth Brush Gate' at Long Island, left Matt and Sophie in NO doubt that Morrissey is Our Mozzer.

Whilst in the Twit Arms, I was also able to post Kristeen Young's two fantastic new songs, 'Then I Screamed' (which Kristeen had previously nicknamed 'Soon'), and another as yet untitled song (which I had previously nick named 'No'). It was only on Friday that I had asked on my blog for somebody to record these new Kristeen songs and put them on Youtube, so my thanks go to Youtube user 'tyrant2525', who I am sure is not a reader of my blog, but thanks all the same, the songs are both incredible.

KRISTEEN YOUNG - AWAY AT SEA WITH MORRISSEY

I had managed to completely avoid peeking into the Scum Cesspit all weekend until HeatherCat linked me to an ongoing debate regarding Morrissey's interview with the Pittsburgh Post Gazette. Heather had thought that I may have been involved in the debate, especially as one of the anonymous postings had been signed by Blue Rose, but until she had alerted me to it, I had been blissfully unaware. Against my better judgement, I ended up reading the whole thing, which basically amounted to the Scum Pit owner and moderator disagreeing with everybody, and showing no ability to realise they are wrong in virtually everything they say. There is absolutely NO point reading ANYTHING that either of these two men ever write, their opinions are worthless, totally worthless, so can I please ask that nobody links me to ANYTHING from the Scum Cesspit ever again.

Interestingly enough, I had written on my blog of Friday that I believed David Tseng knew my identity and was fully aware that Morrissey is behind MorrisseysWorld. On Saturday morning, I received an email from David T, which I have NO intention of replying to as the man is a moron, but it would appear that I was correct in my assumptions of Friday, and although I won't reveal the contents of the email, or try and defend Tseng in any way, I will point out on Tseng's behalf, that he has never accused me, or anybody else of being behind MorrisseysWorld, and it is Uncle Skinny who is the one making the ridiculous accusations about MorrisseysWorld, seemingly because he is 100% unaware that it is Moz.

Having pointed that out on Tseng's behalf, I would now like to add that I believe Tseng to be an unscrupulous piece of pond life, who would sell his own granny to get back into Morrissey's affections. His ban obviously hurts him deeply, and he doesn't know what to do to put things right. He feels backed into a corner, and rather than doing ALL he can to show he is remorseful, he has allowed his cesspit of a website to get worse and worse. I now believe that the MorrisseysWorld parody article about the 'Bans and Ejections Committee' may have had an element of truth behind it, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Tseng REALLY did write a letter pleading for clemency. I hope his ban is NEVER lifted, and hopefully the other idiot who continues to insult Morrissey whilst claiming to be a fan is also banned.


THE S*-L*W CESSPIT IS FALLING APART

So, as the Scum Cesspit self destructs, the Blue Rose Society continues to grow, with many ex-Cesspit users now preferring the atmosphere of the friendly, all embracing Twitterdilly Arms. And while David Tseng continues to be banned from ALL Morrissey concerts, the President of the Blue Rose Society was once again welcomed back on stage on Friday night, and was also given not only a name check by Morrissey, but was handed the microphone.


NEW SHIRT DESIGN BY @JJAZMINEMOZ


I believe that the events of nine days ago in Atlantic City shocked Morrissey, and he wasn't sure how to react. At the concert in Red Bank last Tuesday, Morrissey didn't acknowledge President Kyle, which was strange for Moz, but as I pointed out in my blog of last Wednesday, we can NEVER expect Morrissey to do the expected. In hindsight, I don't think Morrissey was just 'being Morrissey', I think he was trying to protect Kyle from the abusers on the Scum Cesspit website, so he decided NOT to acknowledge Kyle, so as to draw attention away from him. I also said last Wednesday that Moz had never publicly admitted that he knows of Kyle, but I was wrong, he HAS shown public acknowledgement, and he even once asked if Kyle was STILL eleven.

Morrissey had obviously weighed everything up by Friday, and with Kyle's grandparents in attendance in Reading, and KNOWING how upset Kyle had been, Morrissey not only acknowledged Kyle at the end of 'Still Ill' by asking, "Kyle, are you still ill?" but he also handed Kyle the mic and ALSO allowed Kyle to invade the stage during the encore. My first tweet of Saturday was to thank Morrissey (via @MorrisseysWorld) for his actions, he managed to defuse a nasty situation, and has kept a young man very happy.... and now Blue Rose can continue.
PRESIDENT KYLE - BACK WHERE HE BELONGS


And so to the main events, the two concerts from the weekend. There has been plenty of video footage added to Youtube, which allows us all to feel as though we were really there. I wonder how long it will be before bands realise that filming their own concerts and posting them on Youtube would act as an unbelievable advert? It would actually make commercial sense to record each concert and place them on itunes to buy. One of my very favourite Morrissey albums is the 'Live at Earls Court' album, but with modern technology, there is absolutely NO reason why EVERY concert can't be made available to purchase, and what a great momento to have. If I were able to buy downloaded versions of the Tilles Center and BAM concerts, I would buy them both.


FRIDAY JANUARY 18TH 2013 - SOVEREIGN PERFORMING ARTS CENTER, READING, PENNSYLVANIA

Before 'The Morrissey Band' appeared, the magnificent Kristeen Young once again opened proceedings, and the footage of her new song, 'THEN I SCREAMED' (formerly known as 'Soon') that has been posted on Youtube, shows what an awesome song this is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBBruFEtXAs.


Also on Youtube is another of Kristeen's new songs, that she first played in Brooklyn, which I have nick named 'NO' (See here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcUcrCqmf6Y), although I have no idea of it's actual title. This song is also really, really good, and it is criminal that Kristeen doesn't have a recording contract.


KRISTEEN YOUNG - STILL NO RECORD DEAL

After Kristeen's set, Morrissey took to the stage, once again entering to Klaus Nomi's 'Wayward Sisters' and wearing a shirt that resulted in all of the Blue Rose Society making a double take, and pausing their Youtube footage to study it closer. Were those BLUE ROSES on his shirt? No, but he knew FULL well that we'd think they were!

Morrissey performs at the Sovereign Performing Arts Center in Reading, Pa
MORRISSEY AT SOVEREIGN PERFORMANING ARTS CENTER (CENTRE), READING, PENNSYLVANIA - FRIDAY NIGHT

With Boz Boorer wearing a surgical mask due to having 'germs', and with Moz STILL wearing his finger lingerie, Morrissey announced, "Good evening my beloved, my beloved, my beloved before bursting into a fantastic rendition of:

1. SHOPLIFTERS OF THE WORLD UNITE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fywMPJjUa2U.
It is obvious from the Youtube footage, that Morrissey was in a relaxed mood on Friday, and the whole concert was unbelievable. From Shoplifters, the band eased into:


2. EVERYDAY IS LIKE SUNDAY: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcTfTY4QW3g. 
At the end of 'Sunday', Morrissey MEOWS like a cat. Was this an acknowledgement of the Twitterdillian cat's, Heather and Lizzy? 

3. BLACK CLOUD: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuGu43OyOLU. 
This was my favourite song of the evening, sung with real meaning. Since seeing this song sung live ten days ago in Brooklyn, it has become one of my all time favourites. I liked it when 'Years of Refusal' first came out, but not to the same extent that it now grabs me.

4. ALMA MATTERS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmz1hxBop7s&feature=player_embedded. Alma is another song that I didn't appreciate enough when it was first released, and along with 'Trouble Loves Me' and 'Maladjusted', makes the Maladjusted' album a truly underrated piece of vinyl.

5. I'M THROWING MY ARMA AROUND PARIS. 
No footage available.

6. YOU'RE THE ONE FOR ME, FATTY: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9CMuQHVq60
Before singing 'Fatty', Morrissey said, "Tomorrow I'll be on a gurney, they'll (gesturing towards the band) all be in their speedos at the pool and I'll be sick as a parrot, but who cares?" Morrissey then gestures towards a gap in the audience, between the few who are standing and a large gap before the seating area, and says, "This space really annoys me, it's stupid, STUPID." About 30 seconds into the song, the crowd are allowed to move forward, and Morrissey shouts, "Oh hallelujah."

7. ACTION IS MY MIDDLE NAME: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6AEF_EgGgE
It is now been over eighteen months since 'Action' was first sung on the Janice Long Show, and the chances of it ever being released as a single seem slim, which is a real shame as it is a really strong song. After singing 'Action', Morrissey said, "The reason why we come out to Sovereign Arts, is to express ourselves, express our hearts... and that's it."

8. TO GIVE (THE REASON I LIVE)
No footage available.

9. SPEEDWAY + ASLEEP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8Knu9-bAH4&feature=player_embedded
Speedway was yet another highlight of the night, but then again, this song usually is. Waiting to find out WHAT Morrissey has included in the pause has become an exciting new game, and I still have my fingers crossed that he may soon sing a certain song in the pause. Some of you reading this will know what one I mean, and Moz CERTAINLY does. Friday saw him adding a few lines from 'Asleep', which is the song included in the film 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower,' which I watched last week. Asleep has been a favourite of many in the Twit Arms for quite a while.

It should also be noted that Morrissey gave a double '0' during Speedway, which means he is still thinking of the MorrisseysWorlders.


10. OUIJA BOARD, OUIJA BOARD: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN2GD5ljE0Q
This isn't usually one of my favourite songs, but on this occasion, I would say it was one of the highlights of the night, Morrissey gave it EVERYTHING. After the song, Morrissey introduced tha band saying, "I have the best ice hockey team this side of Lancaster (I think?)." Boz was introduced as, "Infected with germs," and Moz introduced himself as the "monster in the middle."

11. STILL ILL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzNu7n5JFHo
Jesse and Anthony both played brilliantly during this rendition of Still Ill and there is NOTHING a Smiths reunion could ever do to better them. At the end of the song, Morrissey suddenly says, "Kyle, are you still ill?' and proceeds to walk over to him. Kyle says, "Yes." Morrissey repeats this, and then asks, "Are you not happy?" I wondered if Kyle would mention Scum Cesspit, but I am pleased to see he didn't acknowledge them in any way. He replied, "School." Morrissey asked, "You have to go to school?" "Monday" replied Kyle. "It's a long time," said Moz, to which the crowd laughed. As it transpires, Kyle DIDN'T have school today, as it is Martin Luther King Day. Kyle has also informed me on twitter today, that Reading was his favourite of all the concerts, because his Grandpa and Nan went.

NAN, PRESIDENT KYLE AND PA AT READING


12. NOVEMBER SPAWNED A MONSTER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_ALuaaT3SE

13. I KNOW IT'S OVER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq4Vjb4RMFI&feature=player_embedded

14. LET ME KISS YOU: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TThcT_ysXOA

15. PEOPLE ARE THE SAME EVERYWHERE

16. ONE DAY GOODBYE WILL BE FAREWELL

17. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE LET ME GET WHAT I WANT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GfdKmhwVWI

18. MEAT IS MURDER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWsNzepjRDE

ENCORE

19. HOW SOON IS NOW?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnpnH28WHk4&feature=player_embedded Kyle once again invaded the stage.


Morrissey performs at the Sovereign Performing Arts Center in Reading, Pa
MORRISSEY IN READING, WHERE HE APPARENTLY WAS LOOKING FOR THE READING GAOL THAT HELD OSCAR WILDE...... HE DIDN'T FIND IT!

I won't go into such detail about Saturday's concert, as I doubt anybody is still reading this by now. I have waffled on too long once again. Here is the set list with some Youtube links, and a few footnotes:

SATURDAY JANUARY 19TH 2013 - CAPITOL THEATRE, PORT CHESTER, NEW YORK

SET LIST:

(INTRO - WAYWARD SISTERS - KLAUS NOMI)

1. THAT JOKE ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w5V-nahuxU
Yep, he REALLY did open with this mesmerizing song from the 'Meat is Murder' album. Breathtaking.

2. SPEEDWAY + THESE THINGS TAKE TIME: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW2tosFJcG4&feature=player_embedded

3. EVERYDAY IS LIKE SUNDAY

4. ACTION IS MY MIDDLE NAME

5. SHOPLIFTERS OF THE WORLD UNITE

6. ALMA MATTERS

7. MALADJUSTED

8. STILL ILL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDnQfERk1bY

9. I'M THROWING MY ARMS AROUND PARIS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tcp0T3GFXQo

10. OUIJA BOARD, OUIJA BOARD

11. YOU'RE THE ONE FOR ME, FATTY: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7akwkJfhD4s

12. BLACK CLOUD

13. NOVEMBER SPAWNED A MONSTER

14. TO GIVE (THE REASON I LIVE): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdmNQUpi2nc

15. I KNOW IT'S OVER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWkt03Bw0FA

16. LET ME KISS YOU

17. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE LET ME GET WHAT I WANT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFs4FdlgNQI

18. MEAT IS MURDER

ENCORE

19. HOW SOON IS NOW?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd-Qw2FR1oM&list=UUe4DQkuOHrioi9GQHCskwNw&index=1 Morrissey came out for the encore and announced, "Well Winnie, I had a great time in Port Chester , so ha ha ha."
dsc08302g.jpg
MORISSEY - CAPITOL THEATRE, PORT CHESTER, NEW YORK

dsc08215n.jpg
BOZ BOORER, WITHOUT SURGICAL MASK IN PORT CHESTER

Tonight sees a concert in the beautiful Heinz Hall in Pittsburgh. Will there be any signs? Will we see 'That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore' kept in the set? Will we see MorrisseysWorld return? We shall just have to wait and see.

*Goes off singing* All men have secrets and here is mine, so let it be known

HEINZ HALL PITTSBURGH

28 comments:

  1. I have loved the recent concert footage & was delighted to hear some lyrics from Asleep. It would be amazing to hear the song in full, it is hauntingly beautiful.

    Compelling reading as usual Rats, I thank you.

    PS I had to google gurney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Honestly nearly spat out my drink when I opened up the blog and saw my picture there!

      Delete
  3. Ratty do you peruse my blog at all or am I not worthy ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review, especially with all the relevant YouTube clips! I agree, I would buy certain concerts in full if they were available. Love the cross stitch blue Rose and the t-shirt design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a coincidence that you mentioned the sea reference today. I thought it was interesting that Moz mentioned in two recent interviews that touring is like going to sea, as if repeating himself for emphasis. Some MW sea references hit me yesterday, one being the parody piece with Freeyourself and his tribute band 'Viva Morrissey' where they are on a boat and the Morrissey Band are on another boat, wearing speedos (if my memory serves me correctly). Interesting that you mentioned the Moz quote from Reading about the band wearing speedos by the pool, which has been a recurring theme. On Day 153 of this blog, Our Mozzer wrote to Rat: "Chin up. Worse things happen at sea." This was written during the midst of Houstongate and ties in with the parody piece that MW wrote in response to that, which was also set at sea, if my memory is correct.

    All of this probably has no significance, but I do find it to be an interesting connection, just as 'That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore' appeared in its entirety about a week after Rat wrote about it on his blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very fascinating! Thanks Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ratty I think that's a brilliant Idea that artists should start Youtubing their concerts and (for free) it will only want to make me go see them live even more, also I truely hate that feeling of "I missed it" or sometimes tixs are just too pricey Can you tell I'm still bummed about not being able to get a decent San Diego ticket :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. On the subject of recording, for the last two tours Depeche Mode have made recordings of the shows available, either by post or download. Also, when I went to see Squeeze in December, CDs of the show along with an EP of new songs could be bought after the show. At £15 a time it could be a nice little earner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sailors pic. Anyone enlighten me on the 'Well, Winnie...' comment?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, now...that was me (hand in glove), and me alone, who fought with David and Skinny (Peter) Saturday morning. There was a post signed 'Blue Rose' but I didn't post that and I have no idea who did. Peter asked me to point out specifically when he had been hateful, and to which I did by copy and paste. He had the nerve to tell me I could have made it all up. It would be interesting to know what David wrote to you as I feel like it was the argument that I had with them that made him contact you, but...I'm fine with not knowing. It doesn't matter and I am mostly finished with that site. I go there to find out about the shows, and that's about it. I've opened a new blog here with my real name as I've lost my sign in password info and can't use my 'hand in glove' account(s), so I've just opened this one yesterday. Time for a change...

    Anyway, RAT, that's what happened on Saturday. Just wanted to let you know it was a battle between me and the other two. No one else - except one other anonymous person who bullied me as well. It's like I told David before, being on so-low isn't like playing chess...it's equivalent to Battleship more than anything else. I also posted in my blog on so-low how I completely support The Blue Rose Society and that I'd always been a member of the MW blog.

    I am a loner, and will always be. But, if I had to be a part of anything, it would be this. I love communicating with people here because you're all so nice and sweet. Well, I've said all that before...I personally think that's what a Morrissey fan should be - interesing, sweet, intelligent, and considerate individuals who actually have something to say. Why else would we listen to Morrissey? He SPEAKS to us...We LISTEN and we UNDERSTAND.

    Well, that's me speaking for myself, anyway.

    Thanks,
    Leslie (hand in glove)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back, Leslie. You fought an admirable fight on SoLow - it's nice to have you among us again.

      Delete

    2. Congratulations Leslie for what you did on So-Low, although I haven't read
      what happened.

      You sound perfect to be a member of the BRS and a follower of Moz.
      The people who visit here treat Moz and each other with respect and
      support, you are very welcome !!

      Delete
    3. Thanks to both of you for your kind words - they are truly appreciated. As a follower of Moz for over 20 years, I've never been any place online where I felt the full dedication and love that BRS displays daily. It's so refreshing to know people like you are out there, because, otherwise, if you go by SoLow, you'd think there weren't any true fans left. MW is such a perfect place and I certainly hope it stays open...

      heathercat - SoLow zaps the energy right out of you, so it was, for me, an exhausting fight! But well worth it.

      Lizzycatmoz - Thank you...and don't ever read it. Spend your day seeking out the lovely things life has to offer :)

      It's good to be here ♥

      Delete
    4. Oh my God Leslie, I had completly missed your comment! You are a very nice person and I always loved your post and reviews! I remember your precious work onAYNIM about Morrissey's support acts and about introductions and backdrops! You do not need so low you are to clever and kind for that hatful site! The future is Blue Rose Society!

      Delete
    5. Hi Romina, Thank You so much for the welcome :) Are you sure that was me from AYNIM? I've only posted there a few times. It's a lovely site. I check it out every night because they seem to get the information from twitter quickly. Maybe I've provided information on James Dean backdrops/ t-shirts / videos / and other pictures that Morrissey has used in the past, but I don't remember support acts and introductions. I hope I'm wrong, though, and I am the person you're thinking of! :)

      Delete
  11. Hello again. I have not been at the Twitterdilly Arms much these past few days nor have I been doing much of anything. I was recovering from attending the final Morrissey show that I had tickets for this time around, the one on Saturday in Port Chester, NY. Although I am terribly depressed because I won't be seeing Morrissey again indefinitely, I feel incredibly lucky that I was able to see five amazing shows since the opening of the tour on Long Island. I left the Port Chester show with a little more than what I arrived with: two huge, juicy bruises, courtesy of security at the show. Since it was my final show, I figured I better give it my all and attempt a stage invasion. I knew full well when I was hoisted over the heads of the two rows ahead of me that I was never going to make it to the stage and into Morrissey's arms. I fell flat on my bum between the barricade and the stage. I was okay though, until I wasn't able to get on my feet fast enough. The security picked me up by my arm and flung me like a sack of garbage. I knew right away my arm was going to be in trouble after the way it was grabbed and squeezed. I landed on the floor once again after being thrown, hence the gnarly, swollen bruise on my left thigh. Due to the pain, I immediately had tears running down my face. I couldn't help crying, it hurt! I got on my feet as fast as I could this time and held up my hands in surrender. I yelled, "You didn't have to do that!" and began walking away. Luckily I saw security from the stage frantically waving at me and it caught my attention. I turned to see Morrissey reaching his hand out to me from the side of the stage. I grabbed it tightly, gave it a squeeze, nodded at him and smiled. He gave me the kindest look and said, "Thank you". I that I will never forget those beautiful blue eyes looking at me. All in all, the bruises were well worth it. I'll take some pain if it means I can get closer to the man. Well, that's my story. After this happened I was also recognized as "the girl from that blog," meaning this blog. They asked me if I had the Blue Rose Society ring with me but I told her I had left it home for safe keeping, knowing I have to mail it out first thing tomorrow morning. Well, that is all for now. Sorry for the long post. See you all at the Twitterdilly Arms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very lucky!!!
      And ouch sometimes those security can be very un kind to women :-/

      But I am very glad that you got called back to morrissey :-)

      Hope those bruises go away soon

      cheers

      vulgar1mkela

      Delete
    2. Your bruises will disappear, the memory of your lovely encounter with Morrissey never will.

      Security do get unnecessarily rough at times.

      Delete
    3. I was nearly in tears at first time I read this comment. Oh sorry I lied, I was in tears. Thank you for sharing this beautiful experience.
      VIVA MOZ!
      VIVA BLUEROZ! (blue rose)

      Delete

    4. So sorry, Mozfiend, to hear about your rough treatment at the hands
      of security.
      How wonderful that Moz was able to reach out to you in that way,
      and hopefully that made all the difference.

      Delete
    5. Thank you all for reading my long comment and for your kind responses. I find that since I became a part of all of this, I am using the word "kind" very often when I rarely, if ever had before. Although sitting without discomfort is still tricky, my bruises will fade but my memory of the look in Morrissey's eyes as he took my hand will be with me as long as I am still breathing.

      Delete
  12. Thank you for your review Sir Rat :-)
    I do enjoy your blogs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice review Mr Ratty, I was waiting to see the one from Reading, Pa as I knew Kyle planned to be there with his grandparents so I was glad to see it went well. I also was curious r/t concert because as a child I visited Pa often since my mother was from a town close to Reading, Hazleton, Pa. it is a coal mining town, but at the time it had home delivery with horse drawn carts for milk and Senape's bakery truck delivered bread and--pizza! It was the best pizza, although more cheese/tomato bread (no other toppings)but we did not have home delivery of milk, or pizza yet in Milwaukee (and granny lived close enough I could visit the dairy's horses) I still have many relatives living in area. I also want to wish a "Welcome" to all the new members of #BlueRoseSociety and to Leslie for his kind words. Your pictures were again superb, although Kristeen Young was rather understated in the sailor dress and with the hat she could have been one of the(OMG)royals! I look forward to your next posting as MW is back as of this afternoon, for how long I do not know???

    ReplyDelete
  14. hello Rat, I'm very busy this morning, but I can't go out without writing a comment and, first of all, without saying thank you for all the things you're doing! Morrissey's tour is going on very well, almost every concert is sold out, Kyle attended to another gig and he was very happy, as i saw in video and in a lovely picture with his grannies, and you are posting exellent reviews! This is very important for every Moz'a fan, yes we can found interesting tweets, see good pictures on AYNIM but going to that site, I don't want to mention it, for reading a full setlist and just a few complete reviews is wasting time and it would be cause of stomach pain...So we need you, I need you with your devotion and your sense of humour1 Thank you once again! P.S. What brave woman is MozFiend, cheers to her!

    ReplyDelete


  15. Thanks Rats, as always, for a rollicking read.

    It was awesome to see/hear " That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore " at the weekend,
    thank goodness for YouTube !
    And to hear a snippet of " Asleep " was a truly wonderful treat.

    So glad that Kyle was able to interact with Our Moz again in front of his family.
    Love Moz's comments to him, so sweet.
    And his Gucci blue shirt was truly beautiful.

    A lot can happen in a day and thank goodness the MW blog has appeared from hibernation
    and Broken has been tweeting ( although I was not in attendance - damn ! )
    and sharing his admiration and pix of buff and tasty footballers. Bring it on !!

    ReplyDelete

  16. Sorry for not be able to attend the Twitterdilly countdown today - work commitments.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The photo of the girl in the sailor dress and hat is not Kristeen Young, don't know why you think it is, looks nothing like her.

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive