Total Pageviews

Friday, 25 January 2013

Day 499 - Friday January 25th 2013 - Attention Seeking

0900 GMT: I am once again sat at my desk in my office, and I have once again just sneaked a peek into The Twitterdilly Arms. It couldn't be more gloomy, and makes the Black Cloud that currently sits above my desk look positively grey! It would appear that Morrissey had to cancel his concert in Flint yesterday due to somebody/ies in the band being ill, and the next two concerts, scheduled for tonight and Saturday have also been postponed. What is more, both the '@MorrisseysWorld' and '@BrokenReturns' accounts have disappeared and the MorrisseysWorld blog has gone too.

It is bad news for both Heather Cat and Old Willoughby, who were both due to attend Saturday night's concert, and the Blue Rose Ring will obviously now not be heading towards Morrissey, for the time being at least.

Just as I had decided that I WOULD be able to blog, work full time and give time to my family, I now find that there is nothing to blog about, so I guess a decision has been made for me, and I can at least throw myself into work..... or I could write my New York tour diaries.... NO, I 'have' to work, especially as it has just been announced that Britain has just entered into a 'Tripple Dip' recession. It's going to be a tough year.

Rather ironically, my blog has been receiving more hits since I stopped writing, than it ever did when I spent 5 hours a day on it. The comments being left are no longer the 'I miss the blog', they have become, 'You are just an attention seeker.'

Back to work.


1430 GMT: Another peek into the Twitterdilly Arms has revealed that there is not much happening. At least I don't feel as though I am missing out. With both Morrissey and Our Mozzer currently inactive, there is certainly no buzz about signs etc, which became common place at one time. My whole New York experience is already starting to feel like a distant memory. Did Morrissey REALLY come on stage and mention sharing his tooth brush the day after I'd blogged about losing mine? Yes, yes he did! Did I really get ushered in to the Letterman Show through the stage door after giving a fake Blue Rose to Morrissey's tour manager to give to Moz? Yes, yes I did, and what is more, when I first asked Donnie (the tour manager) if he could get me and my two friends into the show, he said, 'I'm sorry, absoultely no way.' When I gave him the plastic, lumionous Blue Rose and told him that I thought Moz might let us in once he'd received the rose, Donnie just laughed...... and yet, after he'd given it to Moz, in we went!

Back to work.

1700 GMT: Twitterdilly remains dead, which I suppose is obvious seeing as most people only ever joined because of MorrisseysWorld. I have been stupid enough to visit the 'Scum Cesspit', where the vast majority are slagging Morrissey off for cancelling the three concerts. He must just die a little bit more as he reads the utter shit that is written. Against my better judgement, I have just left a comment telling them all they are vile, and expalining that they will miss him when he's gone, but no doubt the moderator or owner will make sure my comment is deleted, and even if it isn't, I'll just get a barrage of abuse for mentioning Blue Rose.

Home soon. Tomorrow is Day 500 of Following The Mozziah, and Heather Cat has invited people to chose their favourote FTM posting, which is again, very touching, although I doubt anybody will bother. I will spend Day 500 in self imposed exile and won't even write one of these unpublished pieces as I am in Southampton all day with my family. I won't write anything on Sunday either as I have a Cup semi final to try and win with my football team, and then two lots of indoor cricket matches. The next Morrissey concert is scheduled for Monday night, so hopefully I will have a reason to return to LIVE blogging on Tuesday, just as Broken predicted, and just in time for the Top 10 Chart.

10 comments:

  1. Back! What a lying piece of shit. But who's surprised? "I won't be back" "The end of the journey". Does anyone have any reason to believe anything this lying shyster says AT ALL? You shouldn't. What an absolute disgrace of a 'human'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be at that show, and will write a review about it in my blog. I also intend to write a letter to Morrissey about many things, one being BRS, and pass it to his hands while hopefully getting a handshake. I'll keep you posted. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck and enjoy the concert! Looking forward to reading your review.

      Delete
    2. Well, hopefully there's a show...I hope he will be okay.

      Delete
  3. OH - and never mind these comments about "attention seeking" or even leaving that post on S*-L*w. Those people don't have hearts (or lives, obviously), and they never will. It's all about how hard they can kick you - or break you. It's a competition of nasty comments about Morrissey, and whoever can go the lowest wins. Sick. Absolutely vile. It's the same group of abusers every time. They say horrible things to me, too, and I've only ever expressed love for Morrissey there. They are not worth the energy it takes to worry.

    In short - We are your friends here, and we understand that things come up or happen. So no worries. Write when you can. We'll be waiting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well said, Leslie. It's great to have you back with us.

      Delete
    2. Awwww..Boo hoo, people say nasty things on the internet. Grow a fucking pair, you dolt.

      Delete
  4. Aaw they have only just realised that you are attention seeking... my my i thought everyone knew, still whiskers you have ours as always.. regards, Harry Styles

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive