Total Pageviews

Friday, 1 March 2013

Day 534 (ii)- How Can They L'00'k Into My Eyez?

I am still getting over the thrill of having 'bagged' another Morrissey interview (see my previous blog entry), but much as though I would like to have left the interview as my main page over the weekend, it is my duty to write a blog entry today, catching up on the events from San Diego on Wednesday. In the words of Morrissey, "Because We Must."

An unbelievable photo has been posted on the walls of the Twitterdilly Arms by Vulgar (@Vulgar11mkela), which shows Vulgar and Kristeen Young posing alongside the BLUE ROSE SOCIETY RING. Just look at Kristeen's face.


VULGAR, KRISTEEN AND THE BLUE ROSE RING IN SAN DIEGO

Vulgar has also posted a couple of other pictures which show her roses at the San Diego concert before she handed them to Morrissey during 'Alma Matters'.


MORRISSEY ON STAGE IN SAN DIEGO WITH VULGAR'S 'VIVA BLUE ROSE SOCIETY' FLOWERS IN THE FOREGROUND. NOTE THE BLUE RING AROUND THE DRUM.



MORRISSEY SPOTS THE BLUE ROSES AND MOVES IN.................



................ TO ACCEPT THEM

It has been pointed out by '@TheMozBot' (aka 'Trouble' aka 'Not Trouble' aka 'SmallBoyJokes') in the Twitterdilly Arms that this is the FIRST time that Morrissey has accepted a BLUE ROSE from the audience (President Kyle had to get on stage to deliver his in New York), and therefore 'TheMozBot' has nominated Vulgar as 'Vice President' of the Blue Rose Society. Having seen the photo of Vulgar with Kristeen, I for one 'certainly' won't be arguing, so all those in favour (or, if you must, favor) please say 'aye' in the comments section below.

At tonight's concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, Vice President Elect, Vulgar, will be handing the Blue Rose Society ring over to another member of the Blue Rose Society, who will then take the ring to Hollywood High School on Saturday. I think Vulgar is intending to pass the ring to JJazmineMoz, but there are a number of other Blue Rosers attending tonight, including Clover Dean, Old Willoughby and Manc Lad. Who will get the ring and then where will it go? With the announcement from Morrissey in my interview that he will be playing England later this year, WHO will bring the ring back to Blighty? Perhaps HeatherCat will get it to Moz before he leaves the USA!




On Wednesday night in San Diego, the band came onto the stage to the sound of Klaus Nomi, and as they took their customary 'pre-match bow', Boz whispered something to Moz, but it can't have been anymore than a word or two. I wonder what it was? (See here at 28 secs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XQvVkrLgB4&list=UUzAi-0hpTZUhGx2UtX0g90A&index=2 ). Morrissey then announced, "Sorry, we're open", before Gustavo Menswear struck up a beautiful piece on the piano, and then moved into 'That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore.'

It has always been fairly traditional for Morrissey to open a show with a really raucous song to get the mosh pit jumping, but opening with 'Joke' or 'Last Night I Dreamt' (which he has done before) REALLY works.


THE MORRISSEY BAND ENTER TAKE TO THE STAGE IN SAN DIEGO

SAN DIEGO SET:

1. That Joke: Here is some footage of the Klaus Nomi intro and piano opening to 'That Joke': http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OWeMqVBT10&feature=player_embedded  . This is a better quality video of JUST the song (without the piano intro), which it has to be said, has Moz sounding every bit as good as he was pre-illness. The Moz is back, and long may this song remain in the set: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fusxQJTa4x4&list=UUjce7WXXcWqEvrdahqwCInw&index=3

2. Sunday: As mesmerizing as ever. TRULY! : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06yhyX20ywM

3. How Soon Is Now? I am pleased to report that Morrissey DOESN'T attempt to play the guitar! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r51850SS9j8

4. Irish Blood: No footage found. If you know of any, please add in the comments box below.

5. November: This song was probably the highlight of the night for me, but unfortunately the video is cut short. The way Moz looks down as he sings "You're SO ugly" really makes you believe that there is actually somebody there. This isn't a man going through the motions, he feels EVERY word. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1v03Xemslk

6. Ouija: No footage found.

7. Paris: No footage found.

8. Speedway: No footage found but one of the So-Low lot has reported that Moz sang something about "being in love and could it be you" during the pause. Can anybody add to this?

9. Action: Before singing 'Action', which according to 'PinkIsTheNewBlog.Com' was going to be the song sung on the Jimmy Kimmel show, Morrissey said, "Because we didn't.... you will have noticed the host... making jokes about things that aren't funny... in his little asbestos suit... to which my reply is *blows a raspberry*" The only footage that I have seen of this is via 'PinkIsTheNewBlog' on Telly.Com and not Youtube. I have NO IDEA how to copy the footage, so here is the whole link on 'Pink':  http://www.pinkisthenewblog.com/2013-02-28/morrissey-lives-returns-to-the-concert-stage-in-san-diego?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

10. Alma: No footage found, which is a real shame as this is the song in which Morrissey took the roses from Vulgar.

11. Fatty: No footage found.

12. Killed Me: No footage found.

13. Still Ill: No footage found, which is most unusual for a Smiths song being played in the USA.

14. To Give: This was definitely another of the highlights of the night. Is it REALLY a cover?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yOOlFHxk4c

15. Please Please: Morrissey introduced the song with one of his 'rambles', saying something along the lines of, "I'd now like to use my physic powers for monetary gain, monetary gain.... but I think I might make it to tomorrow, in which case, from the gutter to anywhere else...*sings*" The song is, of course, as beautiful as ever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey-otkTAITQ

16. Meat: No footage found.

17. Lemme Kiss: And off comes the shirt. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSVIu7Bkbas

18. Boy Thorn: Yesterday I suggested that this song could have been added to the set in honour of Tracy Thorn, but I have just remembered that on Day 524 of my blog, I picked up on Morrissey's TTY quote regarding being "equipped with an extra eye" in San Diego. Back on Day 524, I mused that the eye could be a reference to the number 'one' in the game of bingo. Could it be that the "equipped with an extra eye" quote meant 'equipped with an extra song', ie 'The Boy With A Thorn In His Side'? The words to the song are also VERY apt for the whole MorrisseysWorld journey, "How can they look into my eyes and still they don't believe me? How can they hear me say those words, still they don't believe me? And if they don't believe me now, will they ever believe me?" Of course Morrissey could have added this song because he just likes it! The only footage I've found is on Telly.Com, linked via 'Pink':  http://www.pinkisthenewblog.com/2013-02-28/morrissey-lives-returns-to-the-concert-stage-in-san-diego?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Nobody has managed to come up with a name for either the backdrop star or the drum kit actor, well, I presume it's an actor. Here he is:



NEW DRUM KIT AND IMAGE ON DRUM

I wondered if it was maybe the Avengers star, Patrick McNee?


PATRICK MCNEE?



PATRICK MCNEE IN THE AVENGERS

I'm pretty sure that the guy on the drum is wearing a gun and holster, and although the Avengers did use guns, I don't think Steed (McNee's character) would have worn one on his hip like that, so back to the drawing board.

Next stop, the Staples Center.

56 comments:

  1. I don't think it's Patrick Macnee because his face is a little too wide. I could be wrong, though. Looks like another still of Steve Cochran. I think the background was of a Matador. Not sure if it's an actor playing a Matador; I've looked online and I can't find anything that resembles the photo. If I come up with something, I'll let you know :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Oh, yeah! It does look like he's fixing it - or crawling out of it :)

      Delete
  2. "Aye" to the new BRS VP :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Aye" for Vulgar as BRS VP! March has begun with a good start. We have our Moz back and he appears strong and healthy, while here in middle US we had the 1st Friday in weeks without a snow storm. Finally sun!!! I can already feel the depression lift and I am no longer envious of all the fans who are able to be at his concert tonight. Yes, I have found I do not begrudge them at all. as I am perfectly content to sit home, alone, on a Friday and read a simply, marvelous tale about some dogs and cats who happen to live better and more exciting lives than I do. Viva BlueRoseSociety!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wholehearted 'aye' for our new vice president. That's such a fabulous pic with Kristeen and it's so wonderful to see Moz back in action. I really hope some footage of Alma Matters appears so we can see and hear Moz receiving Vulgar's roses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vulgar has now earned the vice presidency without question - she just successfully gave the BlueRose ring to Morrissey at Staples! Congratulations to Vulgar! And congrats to Mozzer for a splendidly spectacular concert, according to all the glowing tweets I saw. Viva BlueRose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bollocks and bullshit. You're all fucking nutss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would appear not! You missed the boat, unlucky.

      Anon (No relation to you, although as Robbie Keane is related to Moz, you never know! Us 'Anons' are a big family.)

      Delete
  7. 'AYE' of course, viva Vice President!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe it is Morrissey after all.

    I always said he was a wrong 'un.

    P

    ReplyDelete

  9. Great blog Ratty !

    I adore the photo of Ms A Reyes ( Vulgar ) with the
    Blue Rose ring and Kristeen Young.

    Is it true, as I have read, that Our Moz took the
    Blue Rose ring during the Staples show last night ??

    It would be totally amazing if this was true !!

    The show has been receiving great reviews.

    Can't wait to hear all about it from those we know.

    " Because we must. "

    ReplyDelete

  10. Sorry forgot to say that the new President of the BRS
    has to be Our Mozzer - so congratulations to him.

    Vulgar you are a star, flowers one night and the ring the next.
    You can be the new Pope !!

    As to the photo of the guy in black, he looks Italian or French....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pope me lol :-)

      Our MOZZER = The Shepherd
      Myself = the pope me
      Kyle =??
      Rat=???

      Delete
  11. You can't sack Kyle! Why does the man look Italian or French? He might be American, pre McDonalds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. It would be cruel to sack Kyle, you are right !
      He is so young, it might have a derogatory effect
      on his development.

      I just had the feeling that the man looked foreign,
      but it could be Anthony Franciosa ? Am I correct ?
      I like your idea though - very funny - pre McDonalds indeed.

      Delete
  12. I am delighted that Moz now has the #BlueRose ring. From the footage I have seen it looks like a grand night was had by all.

    The photo with Kristeen is great, I hope we also get some YT film of Moz receiving the ring.

    What a pleasure it is to be a #BlueRoseSociety member.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope so too re YT footage! Who is Morrissey going to hand the ring to next???

      Delete
  13. Still Ill - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRo8NhxVNdM

    ReplyDelete
  14. ON CLOUD 9 ONCE AGAIN

    Last night I was going to was going to.pass the ring.off to JJAZ but I was running very late to the show Patti Smith just ended her set .I had seats in the nose bleed section of 313 BUT my friend that went with me had a surprise for.me had had us upgraded TO the Pit :-)

    I had the ring box in hand waving it to try and get.our Mozzer's attention
    When I felt someone pull.my hair when I turned around to my surprise I find JJAZ to be the one.that pulled my hair.

    I told her if I do not get him the ring tonight I will give her the ring for tomorrow.

    Our Mozzer passes the Mic to the gentleman in front of me and I put my hand on the Mic so I could take it from him once he was done speaking to our mozzer
    once done I grabbed the Mic from the sir and Spoke to our Mozzer I said "ON BEHALF OF THE BLUE ROSE SOCIETY WOULD YOU.PLEASE ACCEPT THIS GIFT" OUR.MOZZER SAID YES AND SMILED A SHY SMILE AND REACHED OUT FOR THE RING!
    Since the gap of THE stage was so big Arturo pasted it to him and he put it in his back pocket.

    I turned to JJAZ and hugged her with tears in my eyes and hugged my lovely friend Gia when it hit me that Our Rats mission was a accomplished and the tears just came down.

    So many signs last night
    During speedway he sang "'I wear Black on the outside
    'Cause Black is how I feel on the inside"

    Our MOZZER hand a Blue finger sling on and not sure what song he sang when he act like he took the sling off and tossed it away. I do know that it was after he took the ring from me.

    Shirt toss time he tossed it in the center of THE pit and I dashed over there and join in the fun.
    JJAZ was right behind me and we both got part of his shirt .

    Boy with thorn on side was the final.song.and I was pushed up and Moz took.my and Moz:-)
    The best way to end the.night.

    I am honor to be the VP of our beloved society :-)

    Thank you all
    Tonight I shall hopefully find my way to the pit again :-)

    I must start getting ready to head out to Hollywood

    VIVA LA PRESIDENT
    VIVA EL RAT
    VIVA OUR MOZZER
    VIVA LA BLUE ROSE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because we must - And you did! I feel a little teary eyed myself, reading this.
      I am so chuffed for you & all at BRS.

      Thank you! xx

      Delete
    2. Congratulations, you did well!

      Delete
    3. You're so brave, thank you I'm proud of you! Viva Blue Rose Society, Viva Morrissey and thank you Rat!

      Delete
    4. Congratulations, Vulgar! :)

      Delete

    5. Such a great story and I don't think any of us could have guessed
      what was going to happen last night.

      It was a special venue and a special show with Patti Smith.

      Profound thanks to Our Moz who made a dream come true and
      thanks to ' Vulgar ' who was in the right place at the right time.

      And still they don't believe, those on the other side........
      Just a coincidence, nothing to see here, move along !!




      Delete
    6. Thank you all very much

      :-)

      Delete
  15. Well done, VP Vulgar - truly a magical evening! Hope some footage will be posted of the ring exchange. Cheers to our new vice president and to everyone going to the Hollywood concert tonight. Viva Blue Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aye!

    And I love that scream at the start of Joke.

    That song has left me smiling and crying at the same time. Shivers still.

    ReplyDelete
  17. All i have to say is FUK YEA VULGAR1!!!!! great to have seen u after ths show, what did u do w/ the red rose i gave you??? I hope i can makes it later to HH. Like I said unfortunetly i didnt get tix...I still hope to be there soon. That was an amazing show last night!! Thank you Morreessay for the wondeful show! & thank u V.P(vulgar1) for doing it for the bluerose!!! cheers Angie! Cant wait to see what Moz does w/ the ring now!!! Just seen the first pics out from the fans @ HH I'm so excited to hear whats going to happen....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well done on getting the ring to Moz VP Vulgar appears it was a very special evening for all who attended the concert. Does he still have the same back drop with with what looks like a Flamenco dancer? I can only think of one, a Jose Greco who used be perform on variety shows years ago. As the Flamenco is a Latino dance I was wondering if it was chosen because he has a huge Latino fan base esp in California and he even opened a concert by addressing the crowd in Spanish. Looking forward to hearing the news r/t HH concert. Well done again VP Vulgar. #BlueRoseSociety (Glad to read solow was all abuzz over Blue Rose Ring)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the Latin dancer was the back drop in LA & Hollywood in the beginning of THE show when he walks out.

      and thank.you :-)

      I am glad that Rat's mission has been completed after many years

      Delete
  19. wow every concert seems to get better and better, well done the girls at the front, if anything it proves that morrissey is back to good health and enjoying playing along..its great for me to be able to travel so far, sometimes i just want to break cover and go over and say hi, but...

    ReplyDelete
  20. HOLLYWOOD HOLLYWOOD HOLLYWOOD!!!!!!!

    LAST NIGHT WAS ANOTHER PROUD MOMENT FOR OUR BELOVED BLUE ROSE SOCIETY BUT I WILL RIGHT ABOUT THAT SHORTLY!!!!!

    Myself & @jjaz had roses in hand :-) She brought the Red and I brought the Blue.
    since we couldn't take them in the venue we passed out a few and I hid the rest in my pants :-/ ( Yes the.roses.had thorns on them in sort of)

    Before I hid them I gave the son of @James_jimi 's son a BLUE ROSE (SUCH AN AMAZING LAD)

    ONCE AGAIN I HAD BALCONY TICKETS AND ONCE AGAIN I MADE IT TO THE PIT AND TOOK JJAZ WITH ME

    RB INTRODUCED OUR MOZZER

    MOZZER.WORE A WHITE SHIRT WITH BLUE FLOWERS ON IT AND THE 2ND SHIRT HE WORE HAD MANY DIFFERENT FLOWERS ON IT ALONG WITH BLUE ROSES

    BLUE AND RED ROSES IN THE AIR WAVING ALL AROUND WITHOUT A CARE ABOUT THE NO.FLOWER RULE THE VENUE GAVE

    YOU HAD A GROUP OF PEOPLE WAVING ROSES IN FRONT OF BOZ AND 1 SINGLE ROSE WAVES IN FRONT OF JESSE (SON OF JAMES@JAMES_JIMI WITH THE SINGLE BLUE ROSE)

    OUR.MOZZER WALKS UP TO THIS YOUNG LAD AND TAKES THE BLUE ROSE THAT I GAVE HIM
    MOZ PUTS THE ROSE AND CONTINUE SINGING

    I WAS LOSING MY MIND AT THAT POINT

    I TOSSED MY ROSES ON STAGE AND HAD NOTHING TO OFFER ANY MORE THAT A SIMPLE HAND GESTURE
    YES I HAD MY "O" IN THE AIR WAVING ALL AROUND AND OVER MY EYE :-)

    DID I GET HIS ATTENTION I LIKE TO THINK SO BECAUSE HE GAVE 2 BACK :-)

    HE WALKED STAGE RIGHT AND LOOKED DOWN AT US AND STAGE LEFT AND LOOKED DOWN AT SON OF JAMES

    GUESS WHAT ELSE HAPPENED!!!

    SON OF JAMES GOT TO HAVE A LITTLE CHAT WITH OUR MOZZER ON THE MIC :-)

    SHIRT TOSS TIME :-) MOZ LOOKED DOWN AT US RIPPED OPEN HIS SHIRT TOSS IT TO ARE SIDE OF THE STAGE. BUT NO LUCK SOME GUY FELL TO THE FLOOR AND TUCKED IT UNDER HIM

    OH.WELL

    BOY WITH THORN.ON SIDE.IS THE FINAL SONG AND THE CROWD STARTS RUSHING THE STAGE

    I LOOK TO JAMES'S SON TO SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN AND YES HE MAKES IT INTO THE.ARMS OF OUR MOZZER AND WALKS THE.STAGE.WITH HIM!!!!! I GO.NUTS AGAIN
    I LEAVE MY SPOT AGAIN
    AND NOTICE THAT MOZZER RIPS HIS PINK SHIRT OPEN AND TOSSES IT TO THE CROWD

    THIS TIME I HAVE HANDS ON IT TO:-)

    PULLING AND TUGGING DIDN'T HELP.ME AT ALL THIS TIME.

    BECAUSE ONE OF THE MEN TUGGING.FOR THE SHIRT FELL.AND VENUE SECURITY MADE US STOP AND HAD US GIVE IT TOO HIM :-/
    BUT I DID END UP GETTING A BATTLE CUT

    I FIND JAMES & SON HAVING PICTURES TAKEN AND.PEOPLE CHEERING AND GIVING HIGH 5'S TO THE LAD!!!

    IT WAS A VERY VERY PROUD MOMENT FOR FATHER AND SON AS WELL.AS THE MEMBERS OF THE BRS IN ATTENDANCE!!!!

    OUR TEACHER TAUGHT US WELL
    THE CLASS WAS VERY WELL BEHAVED
    THE CLASS ROOM WAS SMALL BUT NICE

    ROSES WERE EVERY WHERE

    THANK YOU.MOZZER FOR SINGING.ME TO.SLEEP

    I LOVE YOU AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN VEGAS


    VIVA OUR.MOZZER
    VIVA OUR PRESIDENT KYLE
    VIVA MORRISSE'SWORLD
    VIVA EL RAT
    VIVA THE BLUE ROSE SOCIETY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot To mention I yelled out to Our Mozzer "WE LOVE BEING IN YOUR WORLD MORRISSEY"

      BY THE WAY NO RINGS ON HIS FINGER

      BUT HE.WAS WEARING A BLUE/GREEN WRIST BAND.




      Delete
    2. That is SOOOO awesome!!!! ♥

      Delete

    3. It is SO good, ' Vulgar,' to hear your first-hand account of the show last night.

      What a brilliant and unforgettable experience, which will stay with you.

      Viva Las Vegas now !!

      Delete
    4. :-)
      Moz Vegas show will be held on my birthday weekend :-) what better way TO celebrate :-)

      I do wish to get signed, on stage for a hug or even a if he sang unhappy birthday during speed way :-)

      I could only wish

      :-)

      I will have a BRS SHIRT for him in Vegas

      Delete
    5. That's a wonderful thing, Vulgar, to see Morrissey on your Birthday! When he was supposed to play NC in December, it was only six days before my birthday. A great gift, indeed. A great feeling!

      Delete
    6. Thanks for this marvelous report of all the wondrous details. As I said on twit, the Moz Angeles Blue Rose crew has represented the BRS brilliantly - we're so proud to have all of you as members (& VP!). Thanks to them and Mozzer for making the past few days so memorable for all of us. It's thrilling to see the tour resume with such a brilliant start.

      Delete
    7. fooking brilliant! I love it!!!

      Delete
    8. These past 3 shows have been.like a dream!!!!

      I can not wait to see what Moz Vegas holds for US

      Delete
    9. I FORGOT TO.MENTION MALADJUSTED & PEOPLE ARE THE SAME EVERY WHERE ARE BACK ON THE SET.LIST

      Delete

  21. I love the pic with Kristeen.
    Vulgar looks so cool + I love Kristeen.
    def Vulgar as the new pres.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very kind but we already have a president :-) Kyle
      According to THE BRS I am the VP and I accept :-)

      I am cool :-)

      As for the picture with Kristeen Young She is very sweet. This picture was given way after I gave her the white rose :-)

      Delete
  22. This was a Twitter conversation yesterday before the High School concert:

    The Rat ‏@TheRatsBack
    "Well, well, well" said the three deep holes. The High Priestess now has the ring but has lost his twitter account, so NOW what?

    Mar 2 Sabine Maltby ‏@GirlOnBike1102
    @TheRatsBack Let's hope the blog will at least come back. This is one crazy saga!

    Mar 2 Chuck ‏@chucknorrissey
    @GirlOnBike1102 @TheRatsBack Yeah seems like it's one long mud-slide, this Blue Rose adventure

    And then Russel Brand introduces him as Lord Mudslide!
    Still, just a coincidence. Nothing to see here. Move along please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  23. i have nothing to bring to the table, however, somebody served the food at the last supper

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yes! Blue Rose in Los Angeles! Viva! Cheers to Vulgar1 you put us on the map! lol That was amazing! Hey we need to meet up @Vegas. When is your bday? That show is going to be awesome aswell, well cuz its Vegas! To all bluerose, much love & this will be forever! The rest dont faze us! What an amazing wk/wkend! I was not able to attend (HH) but my phone was going crazy w/ messages & pics & every single detail, its like if I were there! But yes next stop is Vegas! I would also love to say: Thank you & I Love you Mr. M (TRM) for all of it!
    As our VP said:
    VIVA OUR.MOZZER
    VIVA OUR PRESIDENT KYLE
    VIVA MORRISSEYSWORLD
    VIVA EL RAT
    VIVA THE BLUE ROSE SOCIETY

    ReplyDelete
  25. ''Can u delve SO-LOW''... hahaha...
    BlueRose was the only thing they we're buzzin about. Good. I hope they keep it stamped forever in their brains! BlueRoseSociety Forever!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bday is on the 17 :-)
      yes we shall get together after the birthday show

      I leave for Moz Vegas the 19

      I knew I heard right when he mentions the slums during SPEEDWAY

      Delete
  26. You see the new album cover - with him wearing a t-shirt of himself...tongue in cheek 'manufactured pop act' ....no, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  27. So, I have seen Morrissey now twice. Dallas 2012 and Atlantic City 2013. Been listening since '90. After the last show I went Veggie and watched a lot of the factory farming vids as a exposure therapy to make it stick this time. Have only cracked twice in the past 2 months and really feeling much healthier and happier. What other 'pop stars' have ever made such a positive influence on me? NONE. I found this blog a little before the ACY show and love it. Very entertaining. Also the Blue Rose stuff is pretty fascinating. My friend and I followed the tour bus after the shows both times and that was pretty exciting. I was hanging my 'have some grease tea with me' coffee mug out the window like a fool. After a few miles I reluctantly turned the car around, and decided to stop being so obsessed :'-) The bus, btw, was a shade of metallic 'blue rose' blue. =) Hoping to catch another show this year, and glad our hero is on the mend. VIVA MOZ

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive