Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Day 538 - I am MorrisseysWorld... For Now!

If ever absolute proof were ever needed that MorrisseysWorld is run by Morrissey and not a fraudster, it has been given this last weekend. I am not referring to the fact that Morrissey took possession of the Blue Rose Ring at the Staples Center in front of 20,000 people, I'm not even referring to the fact that Morrissey ignored ALL flowers YET AGAIN at both Staples and Hollywood High EXCEPT Blue Roses, which he accepted at both venues, I am referring to the fact that Morrissey has let the MorrisseysWorld twitter account expire by mistake! Welcome to the madness of 'Following The Mozziah'.

MORRISSEY WITH NINE YEAR OLD DEVAN, THE NEWEST MEMBER OF THE BLUE ROSE SOCIETY, AT HOLLYWOOD HIGH SCHOOL ON SATURDAY


I will write about the two unbelievable Los Angeles concerts in a minute, but first things first, the MorrisseysWorld twitter account. The '@MorrisseysWorld' twitter account has come and gone a number of times over the past eighteen months, but this time it has gone for good, or at least, the 8,000 followers and more importantly, ALL of the thousands of witty tweets, which included hundreds of original Morrisseyesque quotes. This is the equivalent of an Oscar Wilde manuscript being burnt, and therefore never seeing the light of day. The loss of the MW tweets is nothing short of tragic.

If you shut down a twitter account, it remains yours for 30 days, but if you don't re-activate it within the 30 days, you lose it. It is logical to presume that if MorrisseysWorld was being run by an attention seeking fraudster, there is NO way on earth that he/she would let the '@MorrisseysWorld' twitter account disappear, especially with 8,000 followers massaging his/her ego, and let us not forget that the account had even been voted the 'Best Twitter Account' in the Observer newspaper by none other than eighties 'Pop Legend', Boy George.

EIGHTIES POP LEGEND BOY GEORGE AND PARTNER

None of the 'Deluded Dozen' were even aware that the MW twitter account had gone until 'Broken' returned (did you see what I did there?) on Friday, having not tweeted since February 2nd (when in the midst of Morrissey's illness, he had tweeted to offer support to Kyle's dad, who had suffered a heart attack) and tweeted, "DID YOU ALL HEAR? SOME PRICK STOLE MORRISSEYWORLD'S TWITTER NAME. SO THE ACCOUNT IS NOW OFFICIALLY DEAD. RIP."

Of course the account hadn't been stolen at all, it had just remain inactive for over 30 days, so therefore it had ceased to be. In the past when Morrissey had closed the MW account, he had always made sure that he re-activated it within the 30 days, but it is probably fair to assume, that TRM had 'other' things on his mind over the past month, ie, trying to stay alive, so re-activating a twitter account was probably not topping his list of priorities. I blame Boz!

SmallBoyJokes, who is now known as '@TheMozBot', realised that the MW account had become available to the public, so she registered the name to keep it safe. The burden of owning it was proving too much though, so this morning, she passed it onto.......ME! I am now MorrisseysWorld!

This MorrisseysWorld phenomenon has now seen me own both '@MorrisseysMum', which I also believe was owned by Moz, and now '@MorrisseysWorld'. Ironically, many people have always believed that I was behind MorrisseysWorld, so now that I am, they should be happy. I have registered the MW account with my 'Fluff' twitter account, and the power has already gone to Fluff's head as he tweeted earlier to say, "I'm living in MorrisseysWorld! I like it here, can I stay? Not 'arf." We now have to hope that Our Mozzer asks for the MW account back, and although all his previous Morrisseyesque tweets have gone, let's hope he will start again.



Broken also tweeted on Friday to ask, "Did anyone enjoy the fake interview?" Needless to say I was thrilled, but with all that has been going on, my interview has been pretty much lost, although nobody would ever have believed it to be true anyway..... but I know, and that's good enough for me.

Broken also tweeted, "Surprise coming to a pop concert near you soon!" Well, he wasn't wrong there!

Broken's final tweet of Friday read simply, "Drinking tea." There was no mention of a "taste of the Thames." I wonder what his brew of choice is? I would guess Yorkshire. Does anyone know? I'm a Tetley man myself.


BROKEN HAVING A BREW LAST FRIDAY

FRIDAY MARCH 1ST 2013 - STAPLES CENTER, LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

SET LIST (Nicked from SoLow, which is all it's good for): Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Irish Blood, English Heart / Alma Matters / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Action Is My Middle Name / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Speedway / Meat Is Murder / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / November Spawned A Monster / To Give (The Reason I Live) / How Soon Is Now? / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Let Me Kiss You / First Of The Gang To Die // The Boy With The Thorn In His Side 

On Friday night, Morrissey played to a crowd of 20,000 people at a sold out Staples Center (or, as you really should, centre) in Los Angeles, or as our latino friends call it, 'Moz Angeles'. It has been reported that the vast majority of the audience were Latinos, but that's because the latinos LOVE the Stretford Poet. The Mexican love for Moz is a phenomenon in itself, and their passion is second to none. The UK  members of the Blue Rose Society failed to get noticed in Manchester, with most of those who attended making NO effort to get to the front. We can't dress it up any other way, we DIDN'T try hard enough, and we failed. The latino members of the Blue Rose Society not only got to the front in SD by whatever means they could, they did it again in LA, and what is more, they took roses and VERY MUCH got noticed. MEXICANS DON'T FAIL!



L TO R: OLD WILLOUGHBY (WHO ISN'T LATINO), JJAZMINEMOZ, VULGAR, JIMI JAMES AND DEVAN IN MOZ ANGELES LAST WEEKEND

A number of the Blue Rose Society members were in attendance at Staples, including the new Vice President (and President of the Moz Angeles Chapter),Vulgar, who had successfully given a BLUE ROSE to Moz in San Diego last week. Also at Staples were Clover Dean and JJazmine. A number of 'celebs' were also at the concert, including Russell Brand and my favourite film director of all time, Quentin Tarantino. I absolutely love Tarantino's films, and have lost count of the times that I have watched Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction and particularly Kill Bill Volumes I and II. I had NO idea Tarantino was a Moz fan, but it makes sense that he is.

QUENTIN TARANTINO - MOZ FAN


The Staples show not only had Kristeen Young supporting as usual, but also Patti Smith. I was too young to have been a fan of Patti Smith first time around, but I do understand why Morrissey would have been so inspired by her. Youtube footage of Patti singing 'Pissing In the River' at Staples has emerged, and Patti would appear to be in good voice. (See here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf6op_iJGCw&feature=player_embedded )

Morrissey was introduced on stage by an actor by the name of Patrick Dempsey, although I must confess, I have NO idea who he is. I have since learned that he stars in an American drama show called 'Grey's Anatomy', which also means nothing to me. I am not embarrassed by this lack of knowledge, and I have one up on all those Yanks who may be reading this and laughing at me, because I know who Alan Halsall is, and I bet they DON'T! (I am now childishly laughing to myself. How did I ever end up like this? What do I mean end up, I started out like this. Now I really must get out of these brackets, there is a lot to write about today.) That's better.

From the footage that I have seen on Youtube of the concert at Staples, it was superb (of course), and UNBELIEVABLY, Vice President Vulgar passed the Blue Rose Ring to Moz, but rather than me write about it, it means far more to read the actual words that Vulgar left on my last blog entry. You can feel the passion and excitement oozing out of her fingertips as she typed:



ON CLOUD 9 ONCE AGAIN

Last night I was going to was going to.pass the ring.off to JJAZ but I was running very late to the show Patti Smith just ended her set .I had seats in the nose bleed section of 313 BUT my friend that went with me had a surprise for.me had had us upgraded TO the Pit :-)

I had the ring box in hand waving it to try and get.our Mozzer's attention
When I felt someone pull.my hair when I turned around to my surprise I find JJAZ to be the one.that pulled my hair.

I told her if I do not get him the ring tonight I will give her the ring for tomorrow.

Our Mozzer passes the Mic to the gentleman in front of me and I put my hand on the Mic so I could take it from him once he was done speaking to our mozzer
once done I grabbed the Mic from the sir and Spoke to our Mozzer I said "ON BEHALF OF THE BLUE ROSE SOCIETY WOULD YOU.PLEASE ACCEPT THIS GIFT" OUR.MOZZER SAID YES AND SMILED A SHY SMILE AND REACHED OUT FOR THE RING!
Since the gap of THE stage was so big Arturo pasted it to him and he put it in his back pocket.

I turned to JJAZ and hugged her with tears in my eyes and hugged my lovely friend Gia when it hit me that Our Rats mission was a accomplished and the tears just came down.

So many signs last night
During speedway he sang "'I wear Black on the outside
'Cause Black is how I feel on the inside"

Our MOZZER hand a Blue finger sling on and not sure what song he sang when he act like he took the sling off and tossed it away. I do know that it was after he took the ring from me.

Shirt toss time he tossed it in the center of THE pit and I dashed over there and join in the fun.
JJAZ was right behind me and we both got part of his shirt .

Boy with thorn on side was the final.song.and I was pushed up and Moz took.my and Moz:-)
The best way to end the.night.

I am honor to be the VP of our beloved society :-)

Thank you all
Tonight I shall hopefully find my way to the pit again :-)

I must start getting ready to head out to Hollywood

VIVA LA PRESIDENT
VIVA EL RAT
VIVA OUR MOZZER
VIVA LA BLUE ROSE

THE BLUE ROSE RING..... FROM THE UK TO EAST COAST USA, AND THEN TO WEST COAST, AND NOW WITH MOZ

Here is the audio of Vulgar giving Morrissey the BLUE ROSE SOCIETY RING: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqPAfo3u3_Y

There is so much I could write about Staples, but I have been out of the house for virtually all of the last three days with many sporting commitments, so I just haven't got the time to cover everything in full, and I really MUST move on to the Hollywood High School show in a minute. I will make some very quick observations, and ask that others leave comments if there is anything they wish to add. Mind you, I am out again ALL day tomorrow, so again won't be able to write a blog, and even the traditional Tuesday chart show is having to be put off until Wednesday, so by the time I blog again (Wednesday), Staples will be a distant memory.

During the pause in Speedway, Morrissey sang "I wear black on the inside" from 'Unloveable'.
During Let Me Kiss You there was a very funny lyric change to "I have travelled all over Flint Michigan."

During First of the Gang there was a very subtle 'O' sign given.

Quote of the night from Moz: "I have found that the best way to avoid ending your life as an embittered wreck is to start out as one."


JJAZMINEMOZ ADDED A LITTLE SOMETHING TO KIMMEL'S STAR


I'm really sorry that I haven't gone into more detail, it really was a special concert, and I must mention that '@mancladmozfan' was also there, but although he claims that he sent a blue rose back stage to Moz, we only have his word for it. When will he EVER deliver that rose to the stage?


MANC LAD ON THE PARK BENCH HE CALLED 'HOME' WHILST IN LA


HOORAY FOR HOLLYWOOD

SATURDAY MARCH 2ND 2013 - HOLLYWOOD HIGH SCHOOL, LA

SET LIST (Again nicked from SoLow, which is STILL all they are good for): Alma Matters / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Irish Blood, English Heart / You Have Killed Me / November Spawned A Monster / Maladjusted / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Still Ill / People Are The Same Everywhere / Speedway / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Meat Is Murder / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Action Is My Middle Name / Let Me Kiss You // The Boy With The Thorn In His Side 


WHICH NAUGHTY CHILD HAS BEEN PLAYING WITH THE 'O' S? SURELY NOT......






...... MORRISSEY, WHO IS PHOTOGRAPHED ARRIVING AT SCHOOL. IS THAT A NEW YORK DOLLS LP UNDER HIS ARM?



At the Hollywood High School concert, Moz wore the BLUE ROSE shirt.


MOZ IN THE BLUE ROSE SHIRT

Before I continue with the description of the concert, Morrissey's rose shirts, the accepting of roses et cetera et cetera et cetera, I will start by writing about Morrissey's introduction onto the stage. This time it was the turn of Russell Brand to introduce Moz, and after a heartfelt ramble, Brand read from a piece of paper, which is what Moz had TOLD him to say as an introduction. Morrissey's words were, "He loves animals. He thinks humans should be kept in cages. He's very tetchy on a staircase at midnight, but don't let that put you off. I Gristle Bandage, proudly give you, Lord Mudslide."


GRISTLE BANDAGE INTRODUCES LORD MUDSLIDE


Apart from being incredibly witty, the words given to Brand to read by Morrissey, immediately rang a bell with a couple of the Blue Rose Society. Both GirlOnBike (GOB) and ChuckNorrissey (aka SmallBoyJokes) realised that Morrissey had picked up on their twitter conversation of early on Saturday, in which Chuck called the Blue Rose adventure "one long mud-slide." Here is the comment that GOB left on my blog:

Girl On Bike3 March 2013 16:55

This was a Twitter conversation yesterday before the High School concert:

The Rat ‏@TheRatsBack
"Well, well, well" said the three deep holes. The High Priestess now has the ring but has lost his twitter account, so NOW what?

Mar 2 Sabine Maltby ‏@GirlOnBike1102
@TheRatsBack Let's hope the blog will at least come back. This is one crazy saga!

Mar 2 Chuck ‏@chucknorrissey
@GirlOnBike1102 @TheRatsBack Yeah seems like it's one long mud-slide, this Blue Rose adventure

And then Russel Brand introduces him as Lord Mudslide!
Still, just a coincidence. Nothing to see here. Move along please.

(The mudslide introduction can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xHJjcWrZSU)


Lord Mudslide took to the stage and after bowing to his friend Gristle Bandage, announced "Viva Mehico, and never forget your alma mater." School was now in session as Moz launched into Alma Matters. I can't help but think that playing a school, just like playing a seaside pier in England (Gt Yarmouth 2009), was a very important venue for Morrissey to tick off on his 'must play' list. There can't be ANY other artist, dead or alive, who has the imagination to play the venues Moz plays. There is also no other artist who understands the importance of issuing records on vinyl, or the importance of the label on the vinyl record. NOBODY understands like Moz.

During this very first song, Morrissey spotted nine year old Devan with the blue rose that Vulgar had given him, and he leaned into the audience to take it from him (see here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToWcitbV5bg). The rose wasn't thrust toward him, Morrissey LEANT into the audience to get it, just as he did when he took that first RED ROSE in Pomona in November 2011 (see here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf9MaBVuCEE), and the first WHITE ROSE in Bogota in March 2012 (see here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVaezmLcyi4), and the first BLUE ROSE in New York in October 2012 (see here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPqwwA0ZQiQ).

The BLUE ROSE SOCIETY has happened because Morrissey has MADE it happen, just as Oscar Wilde was responsible for Green Carnation. Much as though I would love to take the accolade for BLUE ROSE, it has ALL been Moz, with each of us just playing our part. IT'S F***ING GENIUS!  Alma Matters was the perfect way to start the concert, and having watched the footage, you almost feel as though Morrissey was back at his own alma mater.

Morrissey's Blue Rose Society
MOZ LEANS INTO THE AUDIENCE TO TAKE A BLUE ROSE FROM DEVAN

After the perfect rendition of Alma Matters, Morrissey eased into Ouija Board before then placing the rose on top of the front bass drum, where it remained. (see here including video of Irish Blood: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiuAg9c76_w)

I shall now let Vulgar take over again, and once again, the passion from her writing is a beauty to behold:


HOLLYWOOD HOLLYWOOD HOLLYWOOD!!!!!!!

LAST NIGHT WAS ANOTHER PROUD MOMENT FOR OUR BELOVED BLUE ROSE SOCIETY BUT I WILL RIGHT ABOUT THAT SHORTLY!!!!!

Myself & @jjaz had roses in hand :-) She brought the Red and I brought the Blue.
since we couldn't take them in the venue we passed out a few and I hid the rest in my pants :-/ ( Yes the.roses.had thorns on them in sort of)

Before I hid them I gave the son of @James_jimi 's son a BLUE ROSE (SUCH AN AMAZING LAD)

ONCE AGAIN I HAD BALCONY TICKETS AND ONCE AGAIN I MADE IT TO THE PIT AND TOOK JJAZ WITH ME

RB INTRODUCED OUR MOZZER

MOZZER.WORE A WHITE SHIRT WITH BLUE FLOWERS ON IT AND THE 2ND SHIRT HE WORE HAD MANY DIFFERENT FLOWERS ON IT ALONG WITH BLUE ROSES

BLUE AND RED ROSES IN THE AIR WAVING ALL AROUND WITHOUT A CARE ABOUT THE NO.FLOWER RULE THE VENUE GAVE

YOU HAD A GROUP OF PEOPLE WAVING ROSES IN FRONT OF BOZ AND 1 SINGLE ROSE WAVES IN FRONT OF JESSE (SON OF JAMES@JAMES_JIMI WITH THE SINGLE BLUE ROSE)

OUR.MOZZER WALKS UP TO THIS YOUNG LAD AND TAKES THE BLUE ROSE THAT I GAVE HIM
MOZ PUTS THE ROSE  AND CONTINUE SINGING

I WAS LOSING MY MIND AT THAT POINT

I TOSSED MY ROSES ON STAGE AND HAD NOTHING TO OFFER ANY MORE THAT A SIMPLE HAND GESTURE
YES I HAD MY "O" IN THE AIR WAVING ALL AROUND AND OVER MY EYE :-)

DID I GET HIS ATTENTION I LIKE TO THINK SO BECAUSE HE GAVE 2 BACK :-)

HE WALKED STAGE RIGHT AND LOOKED DOWN AT US AND STAGE LEFT AND LOOKED DOWN AT SON OF JAMES

GUESS WHAT ELSE HAPPENED!!!

SON OF JAMES GOT TO HAVE A LITTLE CHAT WITH OUR MOZZER ON THE MIC :-)

SHIRT TOSS TIME :-) MOZ LOOKED DOWN AT US RIPPED OPEN HIS SHIRT TOSS IT TO ARE SIDE OF THE STAGE. BUT NO LUCK SOME GUY FELL TO THE FLOOR AND TUCKED IT UNDER HIM

OH.WELL

BOY WITH THORN.ON SIDE.IS THE FINAL SONG AND THE CROWD STARTS RUSHING THE STAGE

I LOOK TO JAMES'S SON TO SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN AND YES HE MAKES IT INTO THE.ARMS OF OUR MOZZER AND WALKS THE.STAGE.WITH HIM!!!!! I GO.NUTS AGAIN
I LEAVE MY SPOT AGAIN
AND NOTICE THAT MOZZER RIPS HIS PINK SHIRT OPEN AND TOSSES IT TO THE CROWD

THIS TIME I HAVE HANDS ON IT TO:-)

PULLING AND TUGGING DIDN'T HELP.ME AT ALL THIS TIME.

BECAUSE ONE OF THE MEN TUGGING.FOR THE SHIRT FELL.AND VENUE SECURITY MADE US STOP AND HAD US GIVE IT TOO HIM :-/
BUT I DID END UP GETTING A BATTLE CUT

I FIND JAMES & SON HAVING PICTURES TAKEN AND.PEOPLE CHEERING AND GIVING HIGH 5'S TO THE LAD!!!

IT WAS A VERY VERY PROUD MOMENT FOR FATHER AND SON AS WELL.AS THE MEMBERS OF THE BRS IN ATTENDANCE!!!!

OUR TEACHER TAUGHT US WELL
THE CLASS WAS VERY WELL BEHAVED
THE CLASS ROOM WAS SMALL BUT NICE

ROSES WERE EVERY WHERE

THANK YOU.MOZZER FOR SINGING.ME TO.SLEEP

I LOVE YOU AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN VEGAS


VIVA OUR.MOZZER
VIVA OUR PRESIDENT KYLE
VIVA MORRISSE'SWORLD
VIVA EL RAT
VIVA THE BLUE ROSE SOCIETY


Once again, I can't go into the whole concert as I am now into Tuesday morning, and I really do need to get some sleep. Devan trumped his BLUE ROSE gift to Moz at th beginning of the concert by going on stage for a hug during the encore. Another BLUE ROSE was also taken by Moz during the night, but I haven't got the time to dig out the footage. One of the highlight songs for me was Speedway, where Moz sang 'Asleep' during the pause, which must surely have been for Stephen Chbosky, the author of 'Perks of Being A Wallflower', although I don't know if Chbosky was there. Maladjusted was another highlight, especially when Moz sang to the people waving the roses (see here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmJvY7vnnzE)


In other news: The mysterious stage backdrop picture has still not been identified, although Fancys123 has suggested it could be flamenco dancer Jose Greco. The man on the drum has also not yet been identified.


The cover for the forthcoming 'Playboys' single has been released, with Bowie being replaced by Rick Astley. You have to smile.




The Kill Uncle album cover has also been released which depicts Moz wearing a Moz t-shirt. You have to smile.





And finally, amongst all this Morrissey excitement, I must mention that Johnny Marr's debut solo album 'The Messenger', which is on the major Warner Brothers record label, yesterday entered the UK Chart at Number 10. Any rumours that it was at Number 5 in the midweek chart but dropped to 10 as thousands of people returned the album after hearing Marr sing 'How Soon Is Now?' at the NME awards, are purely malicious. Marr, who is now a 'God Like Genius', should be congratulated on reaching Number 10, and all those interviews in which he really didn't want to mention Morrissey or The Smiths, but still did, paid off.

Foot Note - Morrissey's debut solo album, 'Viva Hate', reached Number 1 in the UK chart and the lowest position for any of his nine solo studio albums is Number 8. Morrissey remains without a 'God Like' title or a record deal.

And tonight Matthew..... Morrissey and his band head to Davis.


ANOTHER FOOTNOTE - Congratulations to President Kyle, Kyle's dad, Kyle's mum and all the other Kyle relations on the arrival of the new Kyle sibling, a baby girl.

Now, what is to be done with this MorrisseysWorld twitter thing?

30 comments:

  1. Hello Rat,
    Lovely blog thing, I just needed to correct you-I am Latina! My mom is Mexican American. I grew up eating salsa verde and tamales. My dad is of English/Irish extraction. Just wanted to let you know! Viva Mexico. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rat, I have now made my own Blogger profile so that I can comment on a regular basis:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an honor :-)
    I am on Cloud 9 again thank you Rat


    These past 3 shows have been amazing :-)
    Like a dream

    I cannot wait for the BRS to take the trip to Moz Vegas next month

    I do encourage any other members of the Blue Rose society attending that show to bring Blue Roses for Our beloved Mozzer.

    That is what I want for my birthday is to see Roses waving in the crowd for Our Mozzer


    This is such a brilliant blog Rat and thank you for using my post

    VIVA OUR PRESIDENT KYLE
    VIVA OUR MOZZER
    VIVA OUR BLUE ROSE SOCIETY
    VIVA MORRISSEYWORLD
    VIVA EL RAT

    MUCH LOVE TOO YOU ALL

    VULGAR1
    BRS V.P / MOZ ANGELES CHAPTER PRESIDENT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have made this entire family and Society of Morrissey Fans so much happier and closer- Thank you for what you have gone out of your way to do!

      Viva Vulgar1

      Delete
    2. Your welcome :-)
      I did not go out of my way to it :-)
      I did it because it was of grate importance to all of us.

      Delete
  4. The past few days have indeed been like a dream come true, thanks to our incredible Moz Angeles BRS chapter. We are so proud of you all, and we are bursting with gratitude and love for our beloved Mozzer. What will the rest of the tour bring? Really hoping that we haven't seen the last of the MW blog and twitter. Blue Rose forever-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-)
      :-)
      :-)

      We are proud to.be part of.this amazing society

      Delete
  5. luv that pic of boy george & mr. t together...''i pitty tha foo who stoled morrisseysworld account!''...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. all of it...amazing!
    Next stop Vegas! Viva The Blue Rose!
    Thank u Rat for another great one!
    Welcome to my world, our world, MorrisseysWorld... http://t.co/qk4BUS8Y14

    ReplyDelete
  8. The butterflies in my tummy are slowly going away. WOW, what a weekend! Thank you Morrissey and well done BRS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rat! I was waiting for your post, so exited! All thing going fine as I was hoping for and that makes me very, very happy! Thanks once again to Vulgar, Andrea, JJ and all memebers of Blue Rose Society! Now I'm only hoping for reading the last post on MW, because I missed it! I saw the footage of the last concerts and all was perfect, Morrissey is great and in good form and his voice is fantastic! Just saw some pics of the last concert on AYNIM, there are two pics with Morrissey in a blue shirt with something, I can't see it cleary, who looks quite like a blue flower just on his heart, please would you control it, because my eyes are not perfect and I lost my glasses. About the backdrop with the Flamenco Dancer I investigate with no result, sorry, but the reference of a dancer is quite like a constant coincidence, do you remember Bobby Britt, Leonid Albrecht...My best wishes to all Kyle's family for the new baby, as you said will be a girl and Rose could be a nice name, but anyway I can't do the choice! Thank you for all and to all! W Blue Rose Society, W Morrissey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  10. Wow you have been busy rat.. by the way i love the bench..its quite..well..ME

    ReplyDelete
  11. I suugest http://www.setlist.fm/search?query=morrissey as a low knuckles free alternative for setlists.

    Don't let the power go to your head!

    ReplyDelete

  12. It was an amazing weekend for Blue Rose Society members :

    " How can they see the love in our eyes
    And still they don't believe us?
    And after all this time
    They don't want to believe us
    And if they don't believe us now
    Will they ever believe us? "

    Many congratulations to Vulgar, JJaz and Awillo etc. who did us all proud in Los Angeles !!

    I love the new photo for the re-release of Kill Uncle.

    I adore Moz's Versace flower shirts, both worn at the weekend.
    So glad to see him looking so well, although his weight loss is noticeable.

    I am devastated that all the wonderful MW tweets have gone forever * sob *
    I hope that Moz secures that Twitter account again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Sorry Moz's shirts are Gucci not Versace. They are beautiful anyway.

      Delete
  13. Wow! This is all so awesome, but obviously still all a coincidence!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This past weekend will be etched in the heart of The Blue Rose Society forever.

    I can't stop wondering what Morrissey has done with the ring!

    ReplyDelete
  15. aaw, of course rat, you only have my word about my rose going backstage with a couple of books, but at least i know that i did my best to get it to him, its hard attending concerts with hardly any drinks inside me, i'm used to downing a few before going in to the arena, somehow sober i lose all my courage and come across as your cousin, lots of love.. the doormouse

    ReplyDelete
  16. Im with mac lad! But i had me a many few b4 the shows! so cheers to Our Mozzer & The Blue Rose!!!! Forever!!! Sorry I had a few tonight.... Cheers to Ratty for his amazing blogs! & to our P. & V.P!!! Any news what Mozzer has done w/ the ring??

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think that everything published made a bunch of sense.
    However, consider this, what if you added a little information?
    I ain't saying your content isn't solid., but what if
    you added a post title that makes people desire more?
    I mean "Day 538 - I am MorrisseysWorld... For Now!" is a little vanilla.
    You ought to peek at Yahoo's home page and see how they create article titles to get people to open the links. You might add a related video or a related pic or two to get readers interested about what you've written.
    Just my opinion, it might make your website a little bit
    more interesting.

    Here is my web page :: herbal Party pills

    ReplyDelete
  18. You should take part in а contest fоr one of the greatest sites on the net.
    I will гeсommend thiѕ ωeb site!


    Feel fгeе tо surf to mу website .
    .. herbal incense online store []

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty! This was аn іncrediblу wοnderful post.
    Thanκ you for providing these ԁetails.


    Look at my blοg ρost; tyrosine hydroxylase

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've read a few just right stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much effort you set to make any such excellent informative website.

    Also visit my webpage: cheap party pills

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive