Total Pageviews

Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Day 567 - The Mozziah Speaks, but should his word be Spread, or is it a Secret?

With the MorrisseysWorld blog closed and the MorrisseysWorld twitter account now permanently gone, the ONLY way of Morrissey communicating with the BlueRoseSociety is via his chat room, and yesterday he did just that....... unfortunately, those present decided that although the chat room is a public forum, they do not wish to share their 'personal' conversation with either the outside world, or the rest of the BRS, so when historians ask, "what did Morrissey say?", the answer will remain unknown.



Cor blimey what larks we had in the chat room with the Mozziah last night.
It was a lengthy session on and off for about four hours.
Methinks this was because Our Moz was also watching the footie on ITV, but I
could be wrong !!

Much was divulged and all of it was very interesting. However I promised myself
not to report on the details as did other members of 'Blue Rose ' who were present.

Suffice to say, eternal thanks to M1959 who is always entertaining and more to
the point honest and uncompromising. Could it be that I like you ?

I feel the same as Lizzy when it comes to taking notes in the chat. What happens in chat stays in chat, you're either there or not, and the only thing I'll tell in the future are predictions made by Our Mozzer, because that's the only part of interest for the rest of the world. Everything else is private!




Luckily for the BRS and historians alike, I 'sneaked a peek' into The Mozziah's small white room, with a notebook and pen clutched in my rat like claw. Also, JJazmine leant in through a window with her camera. If it hadn't been for the journalistic instincts of myself and JJazmine, then NOBODY would get to know of Our Mozzer's preachings.


JJAZMINE AND RAT ARE CHASED OUT OF THE SECRET MW ROOM BY OTHER MEMBERS OF THE BRS


I suggest that Lizzycatmoz and Chuck Norrissey don't read on, but of course they will, and I repeat my plea of the other day, PLEASE take notes, and share the word of The Mozziah/Our Mozzer with everybody, I'm sure he won't mind, the BRS WANT TO KNOW WHAT HE SAYS! Here is JJ's photo from yesterday:






I can also reveal that Morrissey1959 wrote, "I'm playing England soon. Just a few shows. I might book a large venue, 30,000, with P.Smith, Young and the Giant and Kristeen Young." He added, "God I'm deluding myself. I almost thought I WAS Morrissey just then. *wipes his brow with a cold flannel and juts out his jaw*"


OUR MOZZER WITH HIS TRADE MARK HEART SHAPE - PLANNING A LARGE UK CONCERT


Morrissey1959 also wrote:

"MorrisseysWorld shows us that not everything is as it seems. It also gives a faint flicker of amusement to a tiny group of people. It also fills my listless days and empty nights. MorrisseysWorld is humiliating, degrading and crass, and there's three fabulous reasons to love it. It's pure 'Carry On'. If I'm willing to write Girlfriend in a Coma, why not create MorrisseysWorld?"

HIRSUTE GENIUS, TALBOT ROTHWELL - WRITER OF THE 'CARRY ON' SCRIPTS



I missed an awful lot of what M1959 revealed in yesterday's chat, so unless Lizzy, Chuck, or any others post a comment below, we will NEVER know. I did read that Our Mozzer was having a go at people's obsession with celebrities such as David & Victoria and Brad & Angelina, and he also added, "dare I say, Russell and Katy." I also read a conversation between M1959 and somebody with the user name 'Solo', but I didn't have the chance to take any notes. The basic gist was that 'Solo' was having a go at Morrissey regarding the quality of his more recent songs, and 'Solo' also moaned that Morrissey preached about being gentle and kind, and yet continuously laid into various people. I was unable to hang around to see if M1959 responded, can ANYBODY fill in the gaps?

M1959 also once again mentioned that Ricky Gervais, Russell Brand, and the mysterious 'Broken' were all involved in the writing of the MorrisseysWorld blog, and he added that the admin guy, known as 'R', IS....... Russell Brand.


RG AND R 'R' B - MORRISSEYSWORLD WRITERS

When asked whether Banjaxer was the twitter user '@MorrisseysMum', Morrissey1959 wrote, "Jan Baxer? He once interviewed me. That is all I know of him." This isn't of course 'entirely' true, as Our Mozzer revealed in an early MorrisseysWorld piece entitled, 'Minutes of Bans and Concert Ejections Committee - 16/8/2011', that Banjaxer was a paid employee. What is more, Banjaxer was tweeting from the Ireland v Austria football match last week, so WAS he with Morrissey? There has been previous reference in my blog to Banjaxer taking Moz to a football match, the Man City v Wigan game last season (see here: http://followingthemozziah.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/following-mozziah-day-125-tuesday-17th.html), so what IS Banjaxer's relationship with Moz?

BANJAXER, WITH WHAT LOOKS LIKE MORRISSEY'S SCRIBBLE ON HIS WOODCHIP WALL, BUT M1959 CLAIMS TO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HIM..... MORRISSEY ALSO ONCE INFAMOUSLY CLAIMED TO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT TWITTER! HMM



More from Morrissey1959, this time on the subject of the MorrisseysWorld blog. May I once again remind my regular readers, YOU WOULD KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THESE QUOTES IF EVERYBODY KEEPS THE CHATS TO THEMSELVES!!!: "It is a little known fact that nobody read the Alexis Petridis article until 2011. It had been online since 2009."


ALEXIS 'SHITTY CARPET' PETRIDIS - NOBODY INTERESTED IN HIM


My final quote taken Morrissey1959, was again taken from his discussion about the MorrisseysWorld blog articles: "My all-time favourites were the New Mozzer Order chapter and probably the first X Factor one."

Despite NOBODY leaving any quotes from the chat on my last blog entry, Romina left the following, rather interesting comment, about Damon the hairdresser:


About names and surnames I've to say that I saw the famous hairdresser more than one time, and I don't remember where, I read his surename "Anacreonte", typical surname from the South of Italy, Calabria or Sicily, I don't know, anyway he looks like a fine person. 



Is Romina trying to subtly tell us that SHE is Damon, or am I just far too suspicious toward this Italian housewife and mother?


Posted Image
DAMON 'KEVIN PHILLIPS' ANACREONTE (FAR RIGHT.... NO, NOT 'FAR RIGHT' AS IN PAOLO DI CANIO, I MEAN 'FAR RIGHT' IN THE PICTURE... NOT THAT I AM IMPLYING THAT PAOLO DI CANIO IS A MEMBER OF ANY FAR RIGHT MOVEMENT, HE'S JUST A FOOTBALL MANAGER.... YOU ARE TWISTING MY WORDS IN YOUR HEAD AS YOU READ THIS, PLEASE STOP!)

Following Romina's revelation about Damon's surname, I googled him. According to the infamous website, 'ThisIsGloucsterhire.co.uk', Damon Anacreonte works (or at least did work) at  'The Barber Shop' in Cheltenham. TIG (This Is Gloucester, please keep up!) also mentions that Damon is the crew hairdresser for Morrissey and his band when they are on tour, and he used to work at 'The Refinery' in Mayfair, and also in Harrods. Damon gave an interview to TIG in 2010, and boasted "I've shaved the British cycling team and the English rugby team and lots of other famous names. I also did beard design for actor Christopher Lee."

 Many Moz fans will recognise Damon as the man given the job of 'wafting' Morrissey with a towel during the 'Studio In Session' recording with Tony Visconti. 
MORRISSEY AND DAMON THE; TOWEL WAFTING, TEA SERVING, HAIR STYLING, BEARD DESIGNING, KEVIN PHILLIPS LOOK-A-LIKE WITH THE ITALIAN SURNAME

I have no idea if I will be writing another blog entry again any time soon, I suppose it depends if there is any more activity from Our Mozzer, but I have just read on the twitter feed of the BRS Vice President, Angela 'Vulgar' Reyes, that M1959 popped back into the MW chatroom in the early hours of this morning, and declared that he won't be returning again! He also apparently said that he would wear the Blue Rose Ring. Let's hope the former is "typical me, typical me, typical me", and that the latter is true, although I think he would have to have the ring slightly enlarged if he is serious about wearing it, as it's a bit tight. In fact, the actual silk (?) Blue Rose could do with being reset into a nice piece of gold as opposed to the cheap tinny thing it currently sits upon.


THE BLUE ROSE RING - TIGHT AND TINNY

Just in case this is my last blog entry for a while, I must mention that Morrissey is going to be on tv next  week, being interviewed by Victoria Wood about tea. Regular readers of FTM will recall that I wrote a rather hilarious 'spoof interview' between the two last October, BEFORE the actual interview took place. Six days ago, an anonymous person left a comment on my 'spoof interview' blog entry, to say that my interview was "uncannily accurate." Morrissey himself also left a comment on my blog that day, as follows:


I got a little somethin' for ya
(I got a little somethin' for you)
Na na na na na na na na na

I got a little somethin' for you
I got a little somethin' for you
Ain't that thoughtful of me
Ya know I been wanting
I been really wanting
To give this to you



Could Morrissey 'possibly' have taken something from my 'spoof interview' and included it in the 'actual interview'? We shall have to keep our eyes peeled to next weeks programme. Here is my spoof interview: http://followingthemozziah.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/day-391-tea-for-two-and-two-for-tea.html


MOZ IN ONE OF TODAY'S NATIONAL RAGS

Well, that's it for today, a day in which the BBC have announced that Britain has a new 'Seven Tier Class System'. I am apparently one of Britain's 'elite class' (of course!), which according to the BBC, is "an exclusive group that is very hard to join.' I am far more suited to the Blue Rose Society, "an inclusive group that is very easy to join..... if you can find it!"

*Goes off singing* Hirsute, not parted, typical me, typical me, typical me, I started something..... And now I'm not too sure.

22 comments:

  1. You got everything down from when I was in the chat room! I missed the argument with the Solo person as I had left by then... Maybe it is easier for the people watching to take notes as they don't have to worry about typing? I guess taking screen shots could be another way... Where on earth did you find that picture of the guy with the hairy back? Hilarious!
    Can't wait for the Victoria Wood programme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. let it out whiskers..let it out

    ReplyDelete

  4. Although I take your point Rats, I'm not happy repeating what Our Mozzer says in confidence
    in the chat room, without his say-so.

    If the Mozziah indicates that he is happy for his comments to be noted and reported, then I
    will be happy to post the information on your blog.

    I imagine that one of the reasons he may have left Twitter was because everything he said was too public,
    good in some ways and bad in others.

    AKA The woman with wire spectacles and a frinking obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess we will all be avidly watching next week, with your parody interview close to hand! *Sets Sky plus box*

    I can add nothing new to the little gems from Our Mozzer last night.

    Can 'journalists' not think of anything more original than a twist Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now lyric to describe Moz? *Tuts*

    Thanks for writing Rats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our Mozzer would like it known he is extremely disappointed with the way his chat session has been reported here. Our Mozzer took the time to slip briefly into character with the comments photographed above about the various signs and, actually, explained that he was not Morrissey. He also explained that - yes, strangely - it did often seem Morrissey might even be playing along, looking at all the signs.

    However, the report above, with selective reporting, implies Our Mozzer claimed to be Morrissey. However, Our Mozzer has gone to great lengths, with at least twenty blog posts, over fifty tweets and comments on every single occasion he has been in the chat room, including last night, that he is NOT Morrissey.

    Curiously, this has not been reported at all.

    Our Mozzer finds tabloid journalism quite distasteful and would like it known that he will be severing his ties with Following The Mozziah with immediate effect unless the aforementioned observations and concerns are immediately remedied with the relevant information included in the Blog post or re-posted in a new item for clarification.

    Our Mozzer would like it known he will be seeking legal advice regarding this matter unless this step is taken within a reasonable time frame.

    Our Mozzer, who says on every occasion he enters chat that he is NOT Morrissey, would also like it known that he might be willing to answer the 30 question interview if the aforementioned is rectified in a timely manner and if 30 questions from numerous BRS members are posted by TRB within two working days.

    Our Mozzer complained, while brushing his quiff, "That sorry c*nt needs to get a handle on whom he is dealing with. I'm not Gary Barlow, and I'm certainly not Nathan from The Wanted; I'm Morrissey: seminal artiste, iconic star, poet, literary pretender and dashing playboy of ambiguous gender. What are you waiting for? Blog a narky message to the b******d! And please remove your dreary self from my dressing room immediately! Boz...! Boz....!"

    'R'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Russell <3

      Delete
    2. Yes, I can confirm all the denials from Our Mozzer. Until he got into a rant about all the signs TRM has already given when he slipped into the "I" mode a lot. Sweetie!

      Delete
    3. I crack the whip and you skip but you deserve it you deserve it deserve it deserve it

      Delete
    4. This literally made me laugh out loud. Thanks for giving us a second chance with the interview.

      Delete
  7. Curiously, wanted to add that Broken requested a photo of me with flowers covering my face-the best kind of picture of me-I added a disclaimer to the photo on my blog. Who knows where it may or may not appear? This was in chat. Had a sorrowful good-bye yesterday. But full of resolve today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The ring shall.be worn!!!!!!!!!!
    And last.night goodbye was said

    but i feel that he shall return!

    He also said The Blue Rose society will never be forgotten

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our Mozzer is always kind enough to remind us that he is not Morrissey, I've come to learn that the two very differently Our mozzer is an online friend who I've come to admire whereas TRM is untouchable but equally admirable. Its easy for one to be confused or disillusioned.
    I also believe the record should be set as to if we should even be reporting on what is said in the chat its very hard when we are all cramming the door to get in.
    Henceforth I shall refrain from picture taking. I apologize for not being clear about Our Mozzer but I don't apologize for sharing information with my fellow deluded dozen Blue Rosers

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just remembered that he mentioned the book title again when we were discussing what it would take to convince Uncle Skinny other than TRM publicly declaring that he is MW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was lucky enough to get a hello

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't attended a chat session since Our Mozzer stopped saying "The usual place. Now." or some such on Twitter. I can't be expected to disturb my busy routine of playing anagram games and preparing ridiculously intellectual things to say over the next few months just to check an often bone-empty chat room, can I? I know Our Mozzer is obviously just appearing in the chat room and feigning this "30 question interview" nonsense because he's desperate for a bit of personal contact with me, like the old days, but how far am I supposed to be stretching?

    ReplyDelete
  13. THE ZEBRA AND THE GOOSE

    Lay my eggs in stiff discomfort
    On a bed of shit-speckled hay
    Burn my wing on the grown fire
    Eggs will fry for you this way

    Unfertilised, for your eyes only,
    They dance in a well-oiled pan
    Eat it warm'n'quickly, for it is my will
    The zebra is the goose's man

    My egg is ready-yellow, salted and fried
    I grew it, laid it, cooked it, it's yours
    Prepare yourself for what follows
    Choose your weapon from my cutlery drawers

    Oh Zebra, my dear,
    With your checkered past
    And stripey skin
    You look without
    When I look within

    Black and white like a masonic floor
    I FRIED MY OWN EGGS AND YOU WANT MORE

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been overcome with bittersweet feelings today - so very thankful for the special chats of the past few days and the entire MW experience, but feeling devastated by the possibility that we may never have the opportunity to chat with Our Mozzer again. I dearly hope that isn't the case.

    Rats, I nearly died when I saw that hairy back photo - what a find! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my ex-boyfriend, Ronnie Lochrie from Dindee (yes, panic on the streets )

      Delete
  15. Oh Rat, you're such a teaser! Truly you did 'nt know Damon's surname? Of course I'm not Damon, and I'm not a barber and I got not portrait of the Queen and Paolo Di Canio is just a proud boy from Quarticciolo, a slum quarter of Rome with a lot of squared popular block houses built under Mussolini's government when Di Canio was'nt born, but maybe you are not interested about this kind of things. Also you find very interesting Banjaxer, aka Kevin Mar(R)innan, surely I mispelled, and me to! I googled him, but did'nt find any pictures with his face. Would you help me please? I'm curious! About the rest message recived: Chat or nothing! Please don't stop blogging, I told it before and I'm telling you again: your blog is the best way for starting my day, thank you Rat!

    ReplyDelete

  16. Like Heathercat says, I couldn't bear not to ever have any more contact
    with Our Moz, the Mozziah, Morrissey 1959 etc.

    I have enjoyed the whole experience from the MW blog, to Twitter and then
    the chat room, not forgetting this blog where Mr M posts under various
    guises.

    We would miss you, but would you miss us M ??

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive