Saturday, 6 April 2013
Day 570 - BrokenReturns Returns
On Saturday evening at approximately 6.30 pm, '@BrokenReturns' returned to the Twitterdilly Arms to entertain the BRS. I was unable to join in, but here are his highlights up until 8.30:
As someone once said, elegance is a passing fantasy.
Morrissey and the Manic Street Preachers would be interesting.
Message from Our Mozzer:
#BlueRoseSociety watch out for a star drifting open sesame Britain soon LonLonLon. #BRS
But don't look out for place in Buckinghmshire, unless it's a leisure centre
Flitwick, Here He Comes!
Do you know what? I'm going to give my account to Log Lady.
You'd probably prefer her company.
I've just purchased a house.
Does anyone care where it is?
A clue: Rat might see me!
It's a long road; it's a good cause.
I wonder whether we all realise quite how precious each second is?
In all of the universe's history, so few have existed and fewer still have had the consciousness and freedoms we have today.
Is Moz going to play a concert in London with the Manics? Hmm
PLAYBOYS 7 INCH PIC DISC - OUT NOW
Posted by TRB at 20:34
- ► 2017 (97)
- ► 2016 (87)
- ► 2015 (133)
- ► 2014 (233)
- Day 593 - The Forgotten Blue Rose Society Intervie...
- Day 590 - I Don't Like Cricket....
- Day 583 - Friday 19th April 2013
- Day 582 - Thursday 18th April 2013
- Day 581 - "Surely How I feel Is Not Nothing?"
- Day 580 - Taste The Hatred
- Day 577 - Ding Dong! The Chart Is Dead
- Day 574 - Statements, Statements, Everywhere.
- Day 573 - Thatcher Dead, but WHO Fired the "Blast"...
- Day 571 - Come to Papa
- Day 570 - BrokenReturns Returns
- Day 569 - Thirty Questions From The Blue Rose Soci...
- Day 568 - My Unreserved Apology to Our Mozzer........
- Day 567 - The Mozziah Speaks, but should his word ...
- ▼ April (14)
- ► 2012 (301)