Total Pageviews

Sunday, 7 April 2013

Day 571 - Come to Papa

The MorrisseysWorld blog has returned *waves palm leaves, throws blue roses et cetera et cetera et cetera*. The return seems to have been brought on due to the release of the film, 'Papadopoulos & Sons'. As regular readers to my blog will know, 'Papa' is a British indie film, written and directed (and self distributed) by long time Blue Rose Society member, Marcus 'The Greek' Markou.

Playwright Marcus Markou joins The Blue Rose Society
MARCUS MARKOU


Last night on twitter, Our Mozzer's right hand man, Broken, responded to a twitter user called Penny Kontakos (@Kaulentia), who had tweeted to remark how good the 'Papadopoulos & Sons' film is. The film was released in thirteen Cineworld cinemas on Friday, and despite NO major backer, and NO publicity, the film is enjoying great reviews. Cineworld will only keep the film running past the first week if 5,000 people watch it. Here is the twitter conversation from yesterday which seems to have brought on the return of the MorrisseysWorld blog:


felt I went back in time Watching a classic Greek film with all d trimmings:comedy,drama&classic songs.loved it

Marcus will soon be made famous by Morrissey.

Is he at Cineworld Enfield watching Papadopoulos and Sons?

I don't know - but watch out for a sign.

forget signs. I need him to ask his fans in the UK to go watch Papa. Like now.


Seven hours later, at 9am this morning, the MorrisseysWorld blog had returned, as Broken tweeted this:


Well. I think that's all the can do. Now it's time to wait.




Here is the BRAND NEW MorrisseysWorld entry (sorry about the faint writing):


SUNDAY, 7 APRIL 2013


Our Mozzer (Fake Morrissey) would like it known he would like a small favour from the True Artiste Morr-ee-say

Committed Blue Rose Society member, the film and play writer/director Marcus Markou, has created a mesmerizingly off-beat and fascinatingly self-financed film, Papadopulous And Sons It is being criminally overlooked by the mainstream media, but is receiving glorious reviews in the indie press. Our Mozzer would be thrilled enough to return to blogging and tweeting if the seminal artiste could perhaps condescend to our populist level by actually watching a film made within the past twenty years and, if he should like it, perhaps make his views known.

Our Mozzer would also like it known that the interview questions will indeed be addressed soon.

Blue Rose Society will never die.

Long Live Morrissey!





 So, WILL TRM (The Real Morrissey), read the MorrisseysWorld article, and give publicity to this unknown British film? As Broken said, now it's time to wait!

qa.jpg
VIEW FROM THE PROJECTION BOX OF A PACKED HOUSE AT CINEWORLD SHAFTESBURY AVENUE YESTERDAY


Here are some other MorrisseysWorld happenings from yesterday:


*sniggers*

What's funny?



JOHNNY'S INTERVIEW! He described his eighth grade lyrics as 'turning Descartes on his head.'

DESCARTES - RIGHT WAY UP


It has also been reported that Our Mozzer (Morrissey1959) was in the MW chatroom last night. He wasn't there long, but here are his musings, as reported by BRS members:


I took notes in the chat Rats, as you wanted, but only very little...

"That blasted Rat B*****d"

That was all I saved, sorry! Ok he also said he might answer all interview questions but that they were impressively appaling, and that "One could do a lot with an interview that lacking in form, content and originality". He was truly in fine form today.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Just to clarify, Our Mozzer came into chat after Broken was there, and Chuck's notes were spoken by Our Mozzer. I missed what Broken said in chat, but here are a couple more things that Our Mozzer said:

"Half of what I say is untruth and the other half is half-truth."

"I will cover Justin Bieber soon, for irony's sake of course, as the blog promised."

What a wonderful surprise to see Broken and Our Mozzer today. Before Our Mozzer left, he posted an intriguing Log Lady video. I'm unable to paste the link here as I'm on my phone - perhaps someone else would like to.

Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiNJ0IUUI7Y

BIEBER - TO BE COVERED BY MORRISSEY?


Fatal Man Shop6 April 2013 22:11
Morrissey1959: My day has been absolutely dreadful; thankfully it's almost over now
Morrissey1959: Another record company email letting me know "it's not quite the right time for us to pool our resources"
Morrissey1959: I wonder if I'll ever release another album sometimes
Morrissey1959: I'm not Moz
Morrissey1959: But I could not relive the years in the back of the van
Morrissey1959: being told where to go by angry record company gofers
Morrissey1959: dining on salad at wimpy
Morrissey1959: No, I'd rather have no record company
Morrissey1959: I'll probably sit around and indulge in leisure activities
Morrissey1959: What else is there to do?
Morrissey1959: The crossword, an occasion Dolls album, walks with the dog and...
Morrissey1959: The occasion visit to my own ironic parody chat forum
Morrissey1959: In which I play the parody me, claiming not to be myself while I prove I am
Morrissey1959: Who else could have pulled this off?
Morrissey1959: Only twelve souls have a clue
Morrissey1959: Could Boy George have been this subtle?
Morrissey1959: Just say 'no'
Morrissey1959: Lizzy, half of what I say is untruth and the other half is half-truth

*These next notes were added to my blog later. My thanks to Flash:


A Flash Tampon7 April 2013 20:59
Morrissey1959: Hello Heather, my restless little kitten

Morrissey1959: I found some of the doctored questions so rude
Morrissey1959: Lizzy, he presented you and Heather and ClimmyWorseApple as insane
Morrissey1959: He used your questions
Morrissey1959: and then he tagged on his usual 'talk radio' questions on to the end
Morrissey1959: That blasted Rat B*****d
Morrissey1959: I may answer them all after all
Morrissey1959: With Boz Boorer and Mikey Bracewell by my side, a pot of tea on the stove and at least two BRS members chipping in
Morrissey1959: The interview is so appalling it's quite impressive
Morrissey1959: One could do a lot with an interview that lacking in form, content and originality
Morrissey1959: Perhaps Rat is Louis Theroux
Morrissey1959: I will cover Justin Bieber soon
Morrissey1959: For irony's sake of course
Morrissey1959: As the Blog promised
Morrissey1959: Goodbye my friends. I love you.



10 comments:

  1. It was wonderful to run into both of them in the chat room :-)

    and speaking to broken on twitter :-)

    I do hope they stick around for a while :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A thrilling day for the BRS, to have the blog back! We certainly hope it's here to stay for a while as well as Broken and Our Mozzer. Many thanks to Marcus's film for inspiring the blog's return and thanks also to Fatal Man Shop for posting these words from Our Mozzer which I had missed in chat yesterday: "In which I play the parody me, claiming not to be myself while I prove I am. Who else could have pulled this off?" The answer to that question is: "Absolutely no one else is brilliant enough to have pulled this off."

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Flash Tampon7 April 2013 at 20:59

    Morrissey1959: Hello Heather, my restless little kitten

    Morrissey1959: I found some of the doctored questions so rude
    Morrissey1959: Lizzy, he presented you and Heather and ClimmyWorseApple as insane
    Morrissey1959: He used your questions
    Morrissey1959: and then he tagged on his usual 'talk radio' questions on to the end
    Morrissey1959: That blasted Rat B*****d
    Morrissey1959: I may answer them all after all
    Morrissey1959: With Boz Boorer and Mikey Bracewell by my side, a pot of tea on the stove and at least two BRS members chipping in
    Morrissey1959: The interview is so appalling it's quite impressive
    Morrissey1959: One could do a lot with an interview that lacking in form, content and originality
    Morrissey1959: Perhaps Rat is Louis Theroux
    Morrissey1959: I will cover Justin Bieber soon
    Morrissey1959: For irony's sake of course
    Morrissey1959: As the Blog promised
    Morrissey1959: Goodbye my friends. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. broken u were up to something! Im very happy the MW blog is back!! Gonna go have a look b4 its gone, u know how that goes...
    VIVA MORREESAY!!
    BRS FOREVER!
    VIVA MORRISSEYSWORLD!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad for Marcus's film getting good rating...Cant wait to see it
    Cheers Mr.MARCUS MARKOU

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Rat! Truly wishing for seeing Marcu's film soon! Very happy to reading MW again! Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Most Alpha Fan8 April 2013 at 16:43

    You're welcome Rat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you're not even try to hide that it's you writing both blogs anymore. Strange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where did you get that from? Unless you have some logic to back it up you really need to re-think your life.

      Delete

Mozziah Archive