Total Pageviews

Friday, 19 April 2013

Day 583 - Friday 19th April 2013

My 'Mozziah Prayer' of yesterday has been answered, with the MorrisseysWorld blog returning with a hilarious new article. Our Mozzer has taken the TTY statement written by Morrissey about Thatcher, and turned it into a similar statement as if written by former Smiths drummer, Mike Joyce, about Morrissey. There are some very funny lines, including this one: "There will be no report as to how "the British people have succeeded in downloading Ding dong the seminal c*nt is dead to number 2", while a certain dead 'seminal c**t' can't even get a record deal posthumously, and we are engulfed in Third Reich manoeuvers (This is not America - don't forget the 'o!') as Morrissey assumes the role of sensible adult, finger-wagging at that naughty public who refuse to buy his latest mid-paced rock album with session musicians, and twelve songs, and three duffs, and one song about naked men." Genius, f**king genius, and I must ask, WHO would sign a posthumous record deal on Morrissey's behalf, his mum?


MS DWYER DURING POSTHUMOUS CONTRACT NEGOTIATIONS


As I write this, nearly twenty four hours since the new MW article was posted, only NINE MorrisseysWorlders have left a comment. NINE!!! Where did it all go so wrong? How can a site that has had 361,132 hits, and once attracted hundreds, if not dozens of comments after each article, have fallen so far off the radar of Moz fans? What happened to the 8,000 twitter followers Our Mozzer had acquired before he forgot to re-activate his account? Is MorrisseysWorld mirroring Morrissey's career far more realistically than we could ever have predicted?

Meanwhile, former MorrisseysWorlder RosyMires has put her head back around the doors of the Twitterdilly Arms. Even SHE must be struggling to find a reason as to WHY Morrissey would use the words 'Order of the World', but if she is starting to question whether she got all this fantastically wrong, I doubt she would ever admit it. Mires has gone too far in the opposite direction to be able to swallow humble pie and admit that she was wrong. The reason for her visit to The Arms, was to post a photo of Morrissey's house. Has she resorted to stalking TRM in an attempt to prove he ISN'T Our Mozzer?


Embedded image permalink
CHEZ MOZ (APPARENTLY) - DREADFULLY BLAND BLINDS, BUT THANKFULLY NO NETS!

Broken has once again disappeared from twitter, and NOBODY has contacted me to reclaim '@MorrisseysWorld'. The story continues.

16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..so stalking Morrisseys Mum. Was there tea with mum, or something stronger with Our Mozzer.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Not many comments here, either.

    Some random thoughts:

    1: My initial take (until you led me up the heavily mined garden path) was that 'Order of the World' was a reference to Electronic.

    2: Re "Is MorrisseysWorld mirroring Morrissey's career far more realistically than we could ever have predicted?" Do you mean that if MW was a stage show, it would be a rolling sell- out across several continents with the occasional no-show, walk-off, blue rose pickup and headline grabbing comment despite the lack of a recording contract? If that's being a was, it's a pretty fair career move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a splendid surprise that your prayer was so miraculously effective, Rats. Maybe you should write another one asking for the interview questions to be answered :) It's quite a shame that the latest parody piece has received so few comments - it's a real gem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather said all and better than me. Thank you Rat and have a nice week end!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As I've said before, in my humble opinion both MW & FTM deserve far more comments & a larger audience. I hope you both continue to write, when you have the time & desire to do so.

    Have a good weekend all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't give up on your titles Rats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Been busy here and am finally getting around to my comments. Hope you had a good weekend, weather was sunny here, but cold/windy/wet. They've been delaying the kid's soccer here because fields are too wet. I have been really following the news here and world, and NWO seems to be very active. The frustrating part is you always have to wait to see if it's real or not and/or worry about, as my cousin reminded me, the bigger the tragedy, the more they can sneak by us. FTM and MW help me escape some of that, or keep us updated on NWO, so I do hope the blogs stay open. I'm sure once the tour starts up again there will be plenty to post on. I liked today's post, because you picked up on some of the splendid humor I'd missed when I first read it and C.Harps thought r/t MW vs his career has me thinking also. #BlueRoseSociety

    ReplyDelete
  9. the parody piece is gone from MW, I dont see nothing...Was it removed already? But anywho, hello to all my BlueRoses...Even its been very quiet in Twitterdillys Arms, we still here & dont forget...MorrisseysWorld & bluerosesociety forever~
    & hello dear Rat keep doing what u doing, I luv it! Yea I'm w/ Heather, when will the questions be answered? Hope sOOn...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just a random thought tonight: If I feel this way after the death of Chrissie Amphlett, how bad will it be if i out-live Morrissey?

    i wear black on the outside, because black is how i feel on the inside...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice shrubbery around Moz' house! Thanks Rat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did none of you see the Johnny Marr tweet from Denver on April 21? It was a picture of him on stage with a red rose in his mouth! Just thought I'd mention it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice find! Bet there were no thorns on that one.

      Delete
  13. Does your blog haѵe a contаct page?

    Ι'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to shοоt you
    an emaіl. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

    Also visit my web blog; Авиарейсы на барнаул

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive