Total Pageviews

Monday, 29 April 2013

Day 593 - The Forgotten Blue Rose Society Interview

Just over three weeks ago, Our Mozzer invited members of the Blue Rose Society to ask him thirty questions, which we did. The questions have thus far remained unanswered, so during this quiet period, I have decided to post them again, in the hope that Our Mozzer may take time out from his busy bedsit life to answer. Meanwhile, TRM has been photographed out and about in LA, whilst '@leonardnewell' tweeted on April 23rd to say, "Just landed in LA. Who was on our plane? Only bloody Morrissey."



"BLOODY MORRISSEY" IN LA LAST WEEK WITH CARLTON PALMER

So, let's try again:


Q1: From Climmy Worseapple
Sometimes, when I cry, I sit with a mirror before me and imagine that I am my own nonexistent disillusioned long-term partner, looking with scorn at my puffy, leaking face - immune to the rotting diseases of affection and empathy for "myself" thanks to a tough course of painful injections and some hard-earned antibodies. Your recent release of 'Last of the Famous International Playboys', did not make it into the Top 100 in the UK, did this disappoint you?
The Last Of The Famous International Playboys Digital Single Artwork
PLAYBOYS - DIDN'T MAKE THE TOP 100

Q2: From girlwithout
Question from me for Our Mozzer. When he met you at a recent Hollywood party, Gristle Bandage commented that you were like Bette Davis and Garbo, sat in a corner uniquely like someone from another era. How do you feel about this comparison and is there some other Hollywood star that you would have preferred to be compared to?

Q3: From Chuck Norrissey
Ok here comes my question. Don't be disappointed. Dear Our Mozzer, was there anything about this whole journey that surprised you, that came unexpected - concerning your followers/fans and/or media? Was it a mudslide, or did it all develop and unfold according to your plans?

Q4: From Uncle Halfwit
This is ridiculous, you are just a "dickhead pulling a scam." You are just "some wanker who hatched a plan to make a film about internet gullibility", with the subject, "Morrissey fans." How long do you possibly think you can get away with pretending to be Morrissey before you are caught out? Tops P.

Q5: From Mme de StaĆ«l
What is your favourite cover version of one of your songs? And is there any song of another artist(e) that you think would be worthwhile covering?

Q6: From Lizzycatmoz
My question for Morrissey AKA Our Mozzer is, and I consider this to be ' personal' however not ' personal life.' Having been extremely ill and on IV drips for 5 weeks, I'm sure the
experience changed you, but what I'd really like to know, but am afraid to ask, so am relying on that b**tard Rat to completely change and 'sex up' my question a bit, is:  You have used lots of homoerotic imagery in your art over the years, and yet I have found you quite flirty, do you bat for both sides? 

BATTING IN BOTH CREASES?



Q7: From TRB
I'm sorry about Lizzy's deeply personal question, I did warn them not to, but they just ignored me. Let's cut to the chase and get down to the nitty gritty, do you have a fold away sofa bed in your bedsit, or a proper bed that takes the place of a couch?

Q8: On Behalf Of  Marcus 'The Greek' Marcou
I saw it as my calling to travel to Manchester with a Blue Rose, but I couldn't get it to you. I have recently released my debut feature film, 'Papadopolous and Sons', would you do me the honour of watching it and letting me know what you think?

MARCUS MARKOU WITH HIS BLUE ROSE IN MANCHESTER


Q9: From Vulgar1mkela
I was so honored that you took the blue rose ring from me in Moz Angeles but what happened to it after I gave it to you and have you any plans for it?


ANGELA 'VULGAR' REYES WITH KRISTEEN YOUNG AND THE BLUE ROSE RING


Q10: From Anonymous
Morrissey needs to realize that he has totally screwed himself because of his affiliation with this site and that horrid blog that existed. Had he in fact cared about his career and reputation as a respected artist, he would have come out and denounced both of this (sic) dumps. The true sadness lies in the fact that he has not, and the devolving that has taken place continues to reach new lows. All of this stupidity and the Blue Rose and the ring--come on Morrissey, no wonder you have become a caricature of what you used to be. When will The Smiths be reforming? (Note from Ed - Sorry Our Mozzer, I don't know how this one slipped through the net, but NO Moz interview is complete without some twat asking a Smiths question.)

Hello. What inspired you to start the blog initially, did you have any objectives, and if so, do you feel you have achieved them?


Hello, me again. What are the greatest similarities & differences between Our Mozzer & TRM? 


Q 13: From Girl On Bike
The MorrisseysWorld story has been a phenomenon. What are your best and worst moments of the  journey?

Q 14: From Broken
Why did your image mutate around the late 80s and early 90s when you went from soft wallflower to brusquely assertive? Was it a conscious decision?

SOFT WALLFLOWER
BRUSQUELY ASSERTIVE

Q 15: From JJazmine
Despite everything that has occurred on this 3-4 year journey are you satisfied with what your creation has become? God once flooded the earth to purge his paradise of the evils of humanity. Is this "end" your attempt to put our faith to the test? Will MW rise again from the tomb of your mind? 

Q 16 From heathercat

Many of us have written comments about what MW has meant to us. What has the MW journey meant to you and what have you learned from it?
Q 17: From Fluff Rat
What the f**k shall I do with the '@MorrisseysWorld' twitter account that is currently in my possession. Will you PLEASE take it back, and rise like a parody phoenix from the parody ashes? 
It's a picture question from me, and you MUST know the answer because, after all, all you do all day is sit in your bedsit finding out ALL there is to know about Morrissey, just so that you can pretend to be him! So come on, let's see if you REALLY know your Moz stuff, who are the two people in this picture?: (Note from Ed, sorry for Talbot's slightly disrespectful tone, but I quite like his question.)
WHO?

Q 19: From Anastasia Ames
Dear Moz, In your last interview you said you'd like to come back to Mexico in June. If you do, will the US also have a chance to see you again? 

Q 20: From fancy123
I noticed Climmy Worseapple's question. I myself do not have to sit in front of a mirror to feel that crappy and alone, but if I needed a song to listen to, I would use 'Wide to Receive' It is a beautifully crafted song, but one that can leave you feeling completely alone and useless. Do you have any peccadilloes you can talk about?

What's wrong with hairy backs? That isn't my main question: The very first time you sang in front of an audience, how did you get through it since you were obviously so shy, and what gave you the confidence to do it again, and again? Do you suffer from nerves at all now?


OLD WILLOUGHBY



Q 22: From Clover Dean
Dear Morressay, Will you one day tell the world that you know about the Blue Rose Society? Please sir take care of yourself, hoping for your return & I love you so...
Thank you for your time~
Rosy Clover Dean
BRS forever

Q 23: From romina
This is very silly, but I like to be silly, sometimes,in Rome there is a urban legend about you, it says that you use to wash by yourself your dresses in a little laundry near Piazzale Flaminio. Is it true?
Roma-Piazzale Flaminio
PIAZZALE FLAMINIO

Q 24: From Leslie
"Our Mozzer": What is your belief of the after-life? Do you think we just die and go to a better place, or do you believe in the spirit world - ghosts and hauntings, I suppose you'd call it...?

Q 25: From Mozkidkyle
Hello, as President of the Blue Rose Society, Rat says I am entitled to ask as many questions as I like, so here are my questions for you.
1. Did you get the BlueRose Society t-shirt that I brought for you?
2. Is there another cologne that you wear besides Com De Garcan?
3. Are you going to do a book signing in New York?
4. Why did you pick Long Island to start the Tour again?
5. Will we ever meet again , and did you read what I gave you?

Your Friend, KYLE


PRESIDENT KYLE


Q 26: From heathercat
The fact that Morrissey once said, "I don't know if I even exist offstage" could make one wonder who is actually more real - TRM or NotMorrissey. All I do know is that NotMorrissey's identity doesn't concern me. Hirsute bedsit dweller or not, he's intriguing, brilliant, hilarious and mesmerizing, will he be returning to twitter? 

Q 27: From Tiffany Tidychuff (Bond girl or Carry On character? - Ed)
Like Tubby Talbot, it's a picture question from me too, who is the person featured on your drum kit?:

WHO ARE YER?

Q 28: From comrade harps
As a good athiest skeptic, I don't believe in astrology, but even as a fellow Gemini (I'm a 23 May to Morrissey's 22 May) I'm finding this all a bit confusing. If it is the real Morrissey behind all this (as us Deluded Dozen believe) then he cannot own up to that as he needs to maintain the mystery and keep the distance, all the while giving us nudge-nudge wink-wink signs. Is that the post-modernist game being played out here?

Q 29: From TRB
You have made many, many predictions of things that Morrissey would do, and HE HAS DONE THEM. You predicted back in 2011 that he would take his shirt off in London, and despite him not having taken it off in recent times, HE TOOK IT OFF! You predicted that Morrissey would accept a red rose on stage, and despite him not having accepted ANY flowers on stage in years, HE ACCEPTED A RED ROSE IN POMONA! You predicted that Morrissey would accept a Blue Rose, AND despite fans offering Morrissey gladioli and numerous other flowers throughout the last year, he refused to take ANY of them, and yet accepted BLUE ROSES IN BOTH NEW YORK AND LA! You predicted that Morrissey would play in Argentina, AND HE DID! The list goes on and on. Add to this the huge list of 'coincidences' over the past two years, including you mentioning a toothbrush on stage in Long Island just hours after I had blogged about losing mine, and yet STILL your fans refuse to believe you are Morrissey. I even asked you in an  interview last May about the NME court case, and the answer was posted  on True To You, but STILL nobody believed. Forget about the media, WHAT do you think Morrissey would have to do to FINALLY  get his OWN FANS to believe? 

Q 30: From TRB
What now for MorrisseysWorld and the Blue Rose Society? Can we have another prediction please?


I shall now return to watch cricket, but if Our Mozzer answers the questions, I'll be back.

47 comments:

  1. Hello Rat! Thanks for posting once again my silly question to the Real M. Good Moz spotting, he looks fine, ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. moz always has the best stance in photos with fans

    ReplyDelete
  3. I somehow think this interview hasn't been forgotten. Knowing Our Mozzer he will answer it at some really obscure point in time! Wouldn't it be amazing if some of the answers would even find their way into some newspaper interviews?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Rat, would you post a larger picture of the drum kit plese? I know I need a new pair of glasses but now the man on the picture looks to me quite like Alberto Sordi, surely I'm wrong... Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi romina, by getting the image properties address
      you can see the picture bigger

      http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8523/8514487131_71da712a74_b.jpg

      Delete
    2. Crikey, is that a Caramac in his right hand?

      Delete
    3. Thank you just done! He's not Alberto Sordi and he got a cigarette in his right hand! Ciao!

      Delete
  5. As GOB said, I doubt that the interview has been forgotten. Our Mozzer may have decided not to respond (he didn't speak of it very kindly in chat), but I hope that's not the case - I was hopeful that he might incorporate it into a parody piece. Thanks for reposting it, Rats (and for the revisions). Hopefully this will encourage a response, as the BRS is missing Our Mozzer mightily right now. We hope he's doing well and enjoying his time off.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Fear ye not the BRS. Our Mozzer is all-seeing and all-knowing and
    lurks where you least expect him !

    Many thanks for still blogging Rats. * smooths fur *

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopefully Our Mozzer will respond soon. Did I not see a tweet from Broken a while back, which said he had seen the interview? Maybe he was winding us up, the scamp!

    I want Morrissey's beads!

    BRS always in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As ever, ignored, but will i take the hint

    ReplyDelete
  9. As ever, ignored, but will i take the hint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ehi Manc, you're not ignored by me! Does someone know where is Rosy?

      Delete
    2. tongue in cheek romina... its english humour dont worry

      Delete
  10. Hope he anwsers them soon! Hey I would like to take the time & say the Morrissey/Smiths Convention 2013 in Hollywood, CA (MozAngeles) was great! last night. I was w/ bluerosesociety members Our V.P (Vulgar1) I had the chance to finally meet Andrea (Awillo9658)& Morrizzy (JJazmineMoz)also had a quick hello w/ Mr. Spencer James Corbin (Morrissey's old drummer)who played a set w/ Moz tribute band 'Maladjusted' & also 'These Charming Men' from Dublin...They were both brilliant! Met many awesome ppl (mozzers) last night! Great to have been there w/ so many fans! Once again the Moz/Smiths Convention was a success!! ''I danced my legs down to the knees''...I'll be posting pics later to share w/ all...

    ReplyDelete
  11. The convention was a blast BRS in full force last night.
    Im keeping my fingers and toes crossed for our mozzers responses. Im just thrilled he's back in LA.
    This silence drives me mad sometimes.
    Much love, jjazminemoz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be confident dear
      Jj, when Morrissey is in L.A. something must happen, I'm sure!

      Delete
  12. Where did Rosy go? She quit her twit account???

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad to see some of the BRS is still hanging around. Hope Moz is feeling better and well enough to answer the questions. Seems we had a day or two of spring and we are now experiencing summer like heat here. Hope all are doing well, have fun with your cricket watching.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sunday Moz con was lots of fun :-)

    Spencer is such a nice lad

    Maladjusted was amazing

    I did not win the tattoo contest
    I lost to a guy with a buff arm that made the ladies lose their mind :-/
    But I came in 2nd

    let's see
    what else

    sang dance entered many contest
    Won and lost

    :-)

    Viva la blue rose society

    Im really looking forward to the Moz Angeles blue rose society trip to tj

    :-)

    Viva la blue rose society

    ReplyDelete
  15. Of course you cunts will be pandered to.Fake morons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No fake morons here, we are all unashamedly real :)

      Delete
    2. Not true you people are jerks and it is not right how you treat other people

      Delete
  16. Replies
    1. @morrisseysmum Found this on solo by someone called Walter Ego "I'm not saying it really is Morrissey's mother (of course it isn't), but I have noticed they seem to know things first. No, it's not me before anyone throws that at me. I really do not know who it is. Wish I did."
      And how come the location of the @morriseysmum account is sometimes where Morrissey is?

      Delete
    2. The location is only ever set to make a point or show off? TRM wouldn't want to give away his location so maybe MozMum sometimes travels with him? For example, MozMum tweeted from Dublin when Moz was there to watch Ireland play and funnly enough Banjaxer was also tweeting fom Dublin. Still, probably one of those coincidences...

      Delete
    3. You people are on the crazy bus if you think morrisseysmum has ANYTHING to do with Moz. Fake Location App. Yawn. Yes Walter Ego has been on Solo for years. Yes he is Banjaxer. Yes he is Morrisseysmum. Amongst many many others. Total unfunny joke. Just like Morrisseysworld.

      Delete
    4. That's what I was saying...

      Delete
    5. so now you must be able to work out who s behind mw

      Delete
  17. Anywho! On to better things...Our Mozza eh, in LA still thats great, gonna go see if we can catch up to him tommorrow. So wish me luck...& hope Ratty u are well & all of BRS too... Hope MW is up again sOOn! Cheers! The Blue Rose Society misses you Morrissey!

    ReplyDelete

  18. Just wanted to say that I am missing Our Mozzer and his wit and wisdom.

    I trust that he is resting, relaxing and recuperating.

    Hopefully he will be amongst us again when the time is right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Also missing Broken's humour and banter on Twitter...

      Hope you are enjoying your cricket, Rat!

      Delete
  19. Missing everyone especially Our Mozzer and Rat! Last night I had a Morrissey dream. I take it as a sign. Of something!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Missing Our Mozzer. That's all.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I realized abit to late later that I was very close to Our Mozzer last might in West Hollywood but we ended leaving, then later I come to find out Mozzer is at the damn Troudadour! Aghhh! I was piss'd the whole night! But it was really wonderful to see him out & about again! I really dont like that Mel guy btw...

    ReplyDelete
  22. On October 9th MorrisseysMum said, "Report reaches me that there may be an escapee from the shed. Please be on the lookout for lady with wood. Thank you." On October 10th, MorrisseysWorldblogspot.com introduced, for the first time, 'Log Lady'.
    Clever Rat had it right all along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who smelt a rat before rat was even here? ... there and everywhere ;)

      Delete

  23. I love the photo of Morrissey, Tom Jones and Mel Gibson on TTY
    ( and the other one posted elsewhere )

    Our Moz looks like a cheeky schoolboy !!

    " Absence makes the heart grow fonder. " The Blue Rose Society Forever !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they made him look even more handsome, than he already is...I agree w/ Lizzy! & yes BRS FOREVER!!!

      Delete
  24. Miss'in your stories Ratty! Hope you doing good...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ratty, you've missed @Bushworld being back on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You see what you have in your so beloved Mozzer. Never replyed the interview of his 'fans' hass he? Shall he ever??? Dunno.

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive