Total Pageviews

Monday, 25 November 2013

Day 803 - "Welcome to My World" - MorrisseysWorld is BACK!



MORRISSEY - AT THE LONDON PALLADIUM IN AUGUST 2011, WHERE HE OPENED THE SHOW WITH THE WORDS, "WELCOME TO MY WORLD", WHICH WAS A VEILED REFERENCE TO THE MORRISSEYSWORLD BLOG,  EVEN THOUGH MORRISSEY HAS ISSUED THREE DENIALS ON TTY TO SAY THAT HE IS NOT INVOLVED WITH THE BLOG


'OUR MOZZER' - A HAIRY BACKED BEDSIT DWELLER WHO CLAIMS TO BE THE AUTHOR OF MORRISSEYSWORLD


It has been four long months, but my plea from last Tuesday has worked, the MORRISSEYSWORLD BLOG IS BACK... although I'm not sure that I should be celebrating, as Broken yesterday posted the following comment on my blog:


Rat - Our Mozzer told me he's about to do something that will 'teach that dreary online rodent a lesson.'



Morrissey issued THREE statements on his True-To-You website in 2011, INSISTING that he was NOTHING to do with MorrisseysWorld, and all but a deluded dozen lemmings believed him, but despite literally HUNDREDS of 'coincidences', the 'Deluded Dozen' have been unable to prove, or convince fellow Moz fans, that Morrissey IS the person behind MorrisseysWorld. Likewise, the detractors have been unable to prove that Morrissey ISN'T behind MorrisseysWorld, and have also failed, despite numerous wild allegations, to come up with the name of who IS behind MorrisseysWorld.

So, the question is, will the re-emergence of the MW blog bring us any nearer to the truth? 'Our Mozzer' appeared in the MW blog chat room yesterday, and thanks to some note taking from EARS and JJ (two of the Deluded Dozen), here are some gems from 'Our Mozzer' from yesterday:

"When one is young, thoughts are like raindrops: they fall and they fall and they pour from somewhere cruel and spiteful and Godless. And when one is old, thoughts are like rain in the desert: they never fall; and if they do, everything is already too dead to care." - Our Mozzer 24/11/13



"In fact I'm a psychopathic narcissist immersed in self-loathing, a tedious icon, a plain Jane elevated to the erotic." - Our Mozzer 24/11/13





"Everything about me is so wholly contradictory, I simply want to sleep." - Our Mozzer 24/11/13



"And so, in a sense, having seen both sides of the tracks, I finally decided to walk along the electric rail in my rubber boots." - Our Mozzer 24/11/13




We now await a new parody piece on the MorrisseysWorld blog, in which I am expecting to be taught a lesson! MW can be found here: MorrisseysWorld.blogspot.com.

I will leave the last word today, to film director (and one of the Deluded Dozen) Marcus Markou, who despite posting a load of new age tosh on my blog of Friday, also offered these very wise words on the subject of whether or not it is Moz behind MW:


"I'm just enjoying the possibility! Or is it a definately? Surely it can't be! It can't be, can it? Can it really? Well, it is the sort of thing he might do, definately do because its the last thing people would expect him to do which means it must be him. Or is it now too obvious, which would not be him at all... Which means its him! Wow... Now whoever it is, if its not him, is cleverer than him! More interesting than him! Yes... Can this be someone more interesting than Morrissey? Ah... That now sounds like him. But if not... Sadly, its not me."

MARCUS MARKOU (WITH HEADPHONES) ON THE SET OF HIS FILM PAPADOPOULOS & SONS - A NEW AGE HIPPY WHO SAID OF MW, "Now whoever it is, if its not him, is cleverer than him! More interesting than him! Yes... Can this be someone more interesting than Morrissey? Ah... That now sounds like him."

14 comments:

  1. One of my favourite quotes ( amongst many ) from ourmozzer in chat last night :
    " I haven't washed or ironed a shirt since 1992."

    I really enjoyed the evening spent in chat with various people popping in and out.
    Shame that Urbanus spoiled the atmosphere - again.

    Thanks Ratty for the gorgeous pic of M at the top of the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God Lizzy! Now i forget completely what I was going to write because reading Lizzy's comment I figured out that Our Morrissey gave the answer to my question, do you remember ratty's list of question for the interview...Oh my God, (once again),the list! Anyway my answer was about the roman urban legend on Morrissey in a cheap laundry near Piazzale Flaminio....and he answered! Fanatstic! Never trust urban legend! Anyway, now I remember, I did'nt write a comment about the other post because Markus write exactly what Ithink and he did it better than me. Now, MW is back and what else? I think will have surprise soon! Have a nice day you all, W Morrissey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More surprises?

      I love reading your comments Romina, your humour is legendary.

      Delete
  3. Hello Caterita ! I am so glad that you now have the answer to your question.
    I hope that you are correct about the surprise.
    Have a great day in Roma !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do i HAVE to see Redfoo spruiking dead chicken before immersing myself in the glory of Rick Astely?

    And what's Syd Barret doing leaving a comment on that video "1 day ago"? Something about the fetus too:

    Syd Barrett1 day ago

    I´ve heard somewhere that Barney´s in NYC announced that Justin Bieber was gonna perform there, friday the same weekend. Of course, loads of anticipating young girls showed up that friday only to discover that they´ve all been RickRolled and Rick Astley went on stage and performed this masterpiece. Much to the dislike of the crowd.
    Don´t know if its a true story but it sure as hell is very funny.

    To quote the quiet one: it's all too much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a glorious surprise to see the blog resurrected after it seemed to be buried for good. Are there more surprises in store? As others have said, chat was a pleasure yesterday, with Our Mozzer writing numerous gems such as those posted here. Another interesting one was when he said that you become what you sing about (sorry I don't remember the exact words).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After years of closely watching the developments I know have in my possession. the name of the one person behind the Morrisseysworld blog. P.M @We3Adams if you want to finally know the truth.

      Delete
    2. Why don't you say this precious information in your timeline or in a comment on this site or on MW or, better, on So-low? Are you not sure? The moderators and the "Grande Capo" "Tse Tse" will be very happy to know the truth about MW, me not, I love to be deluded...with other dozen...Have a nice day!

      Delete
  6. Well at last he listens, the boozing in LA is about to stop.. next stop London..regards, manc

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive