Total Pageviews

Friday, 13 December 2013

Day 821 - Trousergate

The MorrisseysWorld blog has made a swift return, although there is no new content, and no sign of the promised parody about the documentary. It is my guess, that the MW blog has only returned so that people can use it's chat room; as nobody tends to go there if the blog isn't attached to it, and Our Mozzer might be planning a good old fashioned lonely christmas, with just virtual friends/fans to keep him company in his bedsit.


BOZ BOORER DECORATES THE MW BEDSIT, BEFORE BEING ASKED TO LEAVE


Aside from MorrisseysWorld, the grey flannel trousers that Morrissey wore in OslO have caused a storm amongst his fans.



TROUSER STORM


Nobody seems to know WHY Morrissey chose to wear them, but JJazmineMoz has posted this on twitter:




Embedded image permalink

Apparently, the above conversation about baggy trousers took place in the MW chat room on November 24th. Surely just a genuine coincidence, after all, they weren't trousers that hung half way down his backside, they were genuine flared slacks! Surely Moz is just being a trend setter, SURELY!




AVAILABLE FROM ALL GOOD HIGH STREET STORES


Apart from Trousergate, all is quiet in MozWorld, although Doolally Dolly has been on the tweet rampage again. I STILL don't know what to make of her, but most of the other members of the 'Deluded Dozen' have lost interest in her. Despite her tweets being absolute random twaddle, I can't
help but remember that she was one of the first to discover MW, and seemed VERY sane back then, but this screenshot tweet today offers nothing but further confusion. Is that a hidden picture of people in grey trousers, just below the word Britney, near the top?


DOLLY'S SCREEN SHOT

Anyway, I don't want to blog for the sake of blogging, so I will now disappear until something happens. GWO has suggested a pantomime, so perhaps I will write one. How about a Following The Mozziah panto, where strangers meet, looking for The Mozziah, and instead of following a yellow brick road, or a star, they are led by a black cloud. Hmm, I think I'll get started on it.

18 comments:

  1. Leisure centre wear?

    Hardly The Headmaster Ritual http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJOLwy7un3U

    ReplyDelete
  2. Distant friends are near for xmas.. see ya all in Altrincham boxing day night.. Manc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh forgot to add.. i loved dollys' ramblings.. always made me smile although its not the same dolly you know.. Manc

      Delete
    2. Yep, nothing better than a cold boxing day night in Alty with the ones we love xxxxx
      Maybe I will see your happy holiday face at the Stamford Arms, Manc...
      Fifi

      Delete
    3. If you can make it to 'The Arms' on the 22nd instead of the 26th, they've got an Indian Elvis singing live. Get me in there.

      Billy the Hanbag

      Link- http://www.stamfordarmsbowdon.com/#!whats-on-december-week3/c1xn5

      Delete
    4. Indian Elvis? Sounds ravishing!

      Fifi

      Delete
    5. How did you know his name was Ravi Singh? He's bloody good, although his 'Wonder of You' should be left out, but that's just my personal opinion. His hip swinging version of Treat Me Nice is worth the entrance money alone... which is nowt, by the way.

      Billy

      Delete
    6. I thought his name was Patelvis. That's what it says on the Arms schedule.
      I prefer Ravi Singh though :)

      Are you from Altrincham Billy?

      F

      Delete
    7. Nah, 'Altrincham Billy' is my wife's cousin. I'm 'Bermondsey Billy', although I really come from Kent, but don't tell anybody, it makes me sound soft.

      Bill

      Delete
    8. Ooh we can all wear xmas hats.. manc

      Delete
    9. Xmas hats and sweat pants.
      Ravi Singh Patelvis will be so jealous! :)
      Fifi x

      Delete
    10. Kent is soft, Bill but Bermondsey is not so that's OK
      Fifi x

      Delete
  3. baggy trousers = madness
    is it a clue from moz about another gig together?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If morrisseysmum said "coming to a village hall near you soonish" and our mozzer mentions comign to leisure centers - are they the same person? And are they morrissey? Does morrisseysmum predictions come true? And when I looked for that village hall tweet mentioned by johngill, it was deleted. I'm confused :( Is one of them morrissey or both of them or is someone playing tricks?

    ReplyDelete
  5. As I said previously, I like the baggy trousers, for the same reason that I like Dolly - they're different, with a flair (no pun intended) that stands apart from the crowd. I'm all for anything that kicks away from the mundane and transcends the ordinary existence that we call reality.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What it amounts to was the trousers came as a surprise. They look comfortable and a thousand times more stylish than what i was wearing as I watched the concert from my home (most likely nicer than most who were watching at home were wearing--if they had pants on) Just shows you how deluded we are to get excited over a new pair of trousers. #BRS

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive