Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Day 923 - Following The Whammiah

Last Tuesday, I wrote that my friendship with Morrissey had survived the fact that I had admitted to liking Wham!, but since then, our relationship has rapidly nose-dived, to the extent that I seem to have driven him away from the Twitterdilly Arms, and out of my email in-box. First of all, things didn't seem too bad, with Fifi light heartedly suggesting that I take up writing 'Following The Whammiah' or going into 'Wham! Rehab', but then she disappeared from the Twit Arms, and I have heard nothing since. I have emailed, in an attempt to keep our friendship alive, but thus far there has been no reply. The windscreen wipers of my car await the postcard, confirming that it is all over.

ME IN MY CAR, AWAITING THE POSTCARD

It could of course be that Morrissey has decided to take a break from the Twit Arms, and who could blame him? Twitterdilly is a very addictive place, and if you aren't disciplined, it can take over your life. If Morrissey has decided to take a break, I will follow suit, as I too could do with rediscovering the outside world. I wonder if anything has changed in the past two and a half years, since I discovered MorrisseysWorld? I wonder if Rustle Brand has led a revolution to overturn the British government and Monarchy yet? *Pokes head out of window* Nope, it would seem not! Rustle had 3.2 million twitter followers when I first discovered MW, he now has 7.63 MILLION! Ridiculous as it may sound, Rustle could one day have enough support to create a revolution, the only question is, does he really want one, or is it all just hot air? Brand may not have the vision and desire of Wolfie Smith, but Wolfie didn't have twitter.... or a beard!

CITIZEN SMITH - NO TWITTER OR BEARD


Unless MorrisseysWorld suddenly reappears, or Fifi skips into the Twit Arms, or something else happens that warrants my return, this will be my last blog entry for a while, and my bar tab in the twit  Arms will also be settled. Morrissey's, 'World Peace is None of Your Business' tour starts in six weeks (I presume that's what the tour will be called), so I shall return then. In the meantime, I will make sure I am TOTALLY cured of my Wham! habit.

If Morrissey IS having a break away from twitter, then WHO is behind the '@MorrisseysMum' account, because that is still active? I know, I know, it's an old story, and I seem to be the ONLY person who thinks that Morrissey is behind it, so maybe now is the time for me to finally admit I am wrong, and admit that the account is run by Kevin 'Banjaxer/Walter Ego' Marrinan. I have to trust that others KNOW what they are talking about, and long-time MorrisseysWorlder, 'GirlWithout', INSISTS that Marrinan is behind the account. Rosy Mires has also informed me that Marrinan TOLD her he runs the account, and even Uncle Skinny promotes the Mum account on Solow, so I HAVE to accept it can't be Morrissey. The only reason that I initially thought the account was owned by Morrissey, was because he promoted it from the MW blog, but perhaps he was just taunting Marrinan?

MARRINAN - TAUNTED?

I have always presumed that Marrinan was involved with MW, but as time has gone on, I don't really believe that anybody else could have been involved, it was probably ALL the work of Morrissey. There are however a couple of other things that do link Marrinan to Morrissey and MorrisseysWorld. Firstly, in a very early parody piece on MW, Our Mozzer stated that Walter Ego was employed by him to post things on the internet, and secondly, Our Mozzer announced that Banjaxer would be in charge whilst he was away. Hold on.... other things are coming back to me now. It was Morrisseys Mum who, on October 9th 2011, warned us all to keep an eye out for a woman carrying wood, and then the very next day, LOG LADY appeared for the first time on the MW blog! THEY ARE LINKED! THEY ARE LINKED! THEY ARE LINKED! AND I WILL KEEP ON SHOUTING IT UNTIL EVERYBODY AGREES WITH ME.......

..... or perhaps Marrinan runs the Mum site, for Morrissey? But hold on, Morrissey informed us all on  a number of occasions that Marrinan was just somebody who had interviewed him once, and who had written to MorrisseysWorld, pretending to be Morrissey's lawyer, asking him to close the blog. Oh, what to believe, what to believe? Actually, who cares? This is my last blog for six weeks, so there is no point me getting worked up about it. The only reason I have really bothered mentioning the Mum account, is because it has recently posted these photos:


Embedded image permalink




Embedded image permalink








Embedded image permalink


Embedded image permalink


Embedded image permalink


The photo at the top is obviously of Morrissey with Aunt Mary and her family, in the USA in the mid 70s, but I have NO idea who the other photos are of. If the Mum account IS run by Morrissey, then WHY would he be posting old family photos, whilst he is currently on holiday in France? And if it IS run by Banjaxer, then where is he getting the photos from? STOP ASKING YOURSELF QUESTIONS, YOU WROTE IN YOUR LAST PARAGRAPH THAT YOU DIDN'T CARE! AND STOP SHOUTING. Aghhhhhhh, the voices in my head. I am going mad, and it is ALL Morrissey's fault. I MUST get back to the real world.



My last blog entry (before this one), was the parody piece written exclusively for Following The Mozziah by Our Mozzer. I left it up as the front page for seven days, but only a dozen or so (genuine) people left comment, so it proves that there really are very few people still following this whole story. Moz stopped writing his blog because he said it was too much work for too little reward, but perhaps MorrisseysWorld was like any underground art movement, and if it had received mass public acceptance, it wouldn't have been as special. In years to come, MorrisseysWorld may well be accepted as something that was quite groundbreaking. Our little corner of twitter, the Twitterdilly Arms, may even be seen as being a modern day version of Warhols Factory.

EDIE SEDGWICK, ANDY WARHOL AND OTHER MEMBERS OF THE FACTORY

Morrissey is a modern day Andy Warhol. Morrissey is a modern day Jean Cocteau. Morrissey is a modern day Oscar Wilde. Morrissey is a modern day Fernando Pessoa. Morrissey is not just a singer, he is an artist, just as Wilde, Pessoa, Cocteau and Warhol were artists. Morrissey has written an autobiography. Morrissey is writing a novel. Morrissey has written a self aware parody blog. Morrissey has made a film. Morrissey writes a diary.... well, I presume he still does. Now, if I could just persuade Morrissey to come and paint the walls of my house.


THE LIVING ROOM OF VILLA SANTO SOSPIR IN FRANCE - PAINTED BY COCTEAU. THE WALLS OF MY HOUSE ARE WHITE, AND THEY AWAIT MORRISSEY.


Of the comments that were left on my last blog entry, Girlwithout instructed me how to embed a video into a blog, so I was able to add the Justin Bieber deposition into the parody piece. It also means I am able to add videos to the chart. Bieber has been a topic of conversation from the very early days of MorrisseysWorld, and Our Mozzer's most recent parody piece reminded us of the hilarious review of Never Say Never, which was allegedly written by B Boorer. I added a link to the review on the parody piece, but it is worth seeing it in full, so here it is:


3 out of 10 people found the following review useful:

An inspiring tale of success against all the odds

Author: bboorer from Isle of Man, England
3 August 2011
I'm not one for crying but I have to admit I cried my eyes out during this movie. Justin Bieber reveals himself to be a thoroughly likable guy with a good nose for a pop song. I thought it was amazing how he continued fighting against everything that came his way to achieve his goal of success as an artist. I cried profusively in the final scenes.

Watching this heart-rendering movie made me re-evaluate my own life-goals and career. As someone who dreamed of being the next Buddy Holly as a kid I can't help but think I lost my insperation somewhere along the long and dusty road. Doing what I do now is OK but it's just not what I signed up for. As Justin says, "never give up on you're dreams." The man is a true inspiration for all and this movie proves what a decent all-round lad he is and what a superb role model for youngsters. This movie has it all - twists and turns, interal and external demons and a story of success and redemption.

I recommend highly. Best movie I've seen since 'Terminator' with Arnie back in the day.

Manchester, UK. With mighty Boz Boorer. Of Morrissey-Fame.
BOZ BOORER - MOVED TO TEARS

What makes the review even funnier, is that 3 out of 10 people found it 'useful'. Oh, happy days. I had to check to see if  the band were actually on the Isle of Man on August 3rd 2011, and they were! Whilst doing my research, I stumbled across this hilarious review of the Isle of Man concert:

The Educated Fool - 
    Hey all,

    Let me start by saying I am an Iron Maiden fan, absolutely love metal and I live on the Isle of Man.

    Usually not much happens here, so when an gig is announced it sells out pretty quick no matter who they are (except for Stephen K. Amos). Anyway when it was announced that Morrissey was coming over I decided to get tickets based on the fact it would be a night out.

    Now as said I'm a metal head so didn't really know many tunes that were played during the evening but I thought it was a pretty good gig in itself (nothing compared to Maiden BTW) and I like the the way Morrissey himself acts on stage.

    Some of the songs I liked are:

    Irish Blood, English Heart
    You Have Killed Me
    There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
    Everyday Is Like Sunday ---------- (I really, really felt for this tune)
    People Are The Same Everywhere
    First Of The Gang To Die

    Can you recommend either more songs similar to those listed above, or an album that I should listen to.

    Thanks,

    Up The Irons


    'Up the Irons' is of course *tuts at self for using an 'of course'* the phrase used by West ham fans. Could it have been written by Rustle? Could it have been written by Moz pretending to be an anonymous Rustle? Perhaps it really was written by an Iron Maiden fan, but the more I have read of Morrissey's parody writing, the more I seem to stumble across that I think bears his hallmark. I wonder if his diaries will ever reveal the truth? If they do, then Morrissey fans will be trawling the internet for years, looking for all his gems. As well as being Cocteau, Pessoa, Wilde and Warhol, Morrissey is also Peter Cook.


    PETER COOK.... MAKING BOWIE AND DUDLEY LAUGH

    Anyway, back to Bieber. On Day 863 of my blog thing, I compared Bieber to James Dean, and now, Bieber has started comparing himself to James Dean! Is Bieber reading my blog? Here is a photo that Bieber has posted on the net:


    'This is James Dean inspired': Justin Bieber struck a pose inspired by the late actor and uploaded it to Instagram profile on Saturday, noting that he does not smoke cigarettes

    And the original:


    Rebel Without A Cause: The iconic James Dean has made several poses go down in history including this one where he portrays the infamous troubled teen Jim Stark in the 1955 flick


    As I have nothing to report about Morrissey, it is time to bring my blog entry to an end, but first, let me share this picture, which I stumbled across today. It is of Lady Gaga in Rio, in November 2012, and she is holding a BLUE ROSE:

    Roses are blue: The singer posed with a pretty blue flower as she strolled through the shanty town

    I am guessing that Gaga was given the rose by a fan, but it really is time for Morrissey to claim the BLUE ROSE as HIS symbol. This coming tour is crucial, the BLUE ROSE SOCIETY has to grow.....  unless of course *tuts to self again* it is destined to stay as an underground movement. The question is, whether underground or not, WILL Morrissey wear the rose?

    Before I sign off, I must send apologies to a donkey. In my blog entry of last Monday, I posted this picture, with the caption 'DONKEYS!' It has been pointed out to me that the beautiful animal on the left, is of course *tuts again* a pony. It is Tony the Pony. I shall call the donkey Bowie:
    donkeys.jpg
    NOT DONKEYS! WELL, ONE IS.

    And finally Cyril, and finally Esther, the brand new Twitterdilly Arms chart was counted down today, by Fluff Rat (@UpthePier), but the Youtube video for our Number 1, Pearl of a Girl by Kristeen Young, has been removed. Fluff asked her why, and got this response:

    Because it WASN'T my video. It's NOT the video for Pearl. It was assembled by a disgruntled fired "editor".

    The video for Pearl won't be finished until late April

    Ouch! If it's any consolation, I loved it, especially the use of the 'C***' book, and the song is just..... JUST!

    This is the preview for the real video. The image you mentioned is in here.

    It is a phenomenal song, and rightly deserves to be at Number 1 in our chart. I wonder why the editor got fired, and it is bizarre that some of the video remains (including Kristeen reading a book called Cunt.... I wonder if that will get past the MTV censors?). Perhaps somebody could leave comment (anonymously will be fine) to tell us WHAT happened with the video editor? Perhaps Romina knows? Romina knows MANY things, including the fact that Linder Sterling is apparently a Scorpio, which means her 60th birthday must be in late October/November. HOW does Romina know these things?

    Embedded image permalink
    LINDER STERLING - AT LAST WEEK'S OPENING OF THE PENWITH GALLERY SPRING SHOW..... WITH EMPTY RED WINE GLASS. LINDER WILL BE 60 IN OCTOBER/NOVEMBER, AND IS CURRENTLY AT NUMBER 3 IN THE TWITTERDILLY CHART.



    TWITTERDILLY ARMS TOP 10 - BROADCAST TO THE TWITTERDILLY ARMS TODAY AT 12.45 BY FLUFF, TO AN AUDIENCE THAT INCLUDED: HEATHER, WILLOW, BUNNY, TRACEY BROWN, CLOVER DEAN, ROMINA, MANC LAD, KELLY THE CRISP, GIRL WITHOUT, EARS AND THE CURRENT OWNER OF THE @MORRISSEYSWORLD ACCOUNT.

    1. PEARL OF A GIRL - KRISTEEN YOUNG (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sC-cRvZZpw&feature=youtu.be (PLEASE NOTE, THE VIDEO HAS NOW BEEN REMOVED BY KRISTEEN, SO HERE IS THE INTRO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45-a2QOSGxw&list=UULl6HOfRcdOaUf-bNqhobrw)

    FROM THE FORTHCOMING LP, 'THE KNIFE SHIFT':




    NUMBER 1


    2. WILLIAM, IT WAS REALLY NOTHING (TOTP) - THE SMITHS (RE-ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nUlA4_xz8Y



    3. NUE AU SOLEIL - LUDUS (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1HaSPmYUao




    4. TROUBLE LOVES ME (LIVE AT BENICASSIM 2006) - MORRISSEY (RE-ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7n2BBKc0iQ



    5. LET ME KISS YOU (LIVE IN ISTANBUL) - MORRISSEY (RE-ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfMpKVXHSo8

    6. NO ONE CAN HOLD A CANDLE TO YOU (LIVE IN MANCHESTER) - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EubHj2Ol9eM

    7. I LIKE YOU - MORRISSEY (RE-ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz8VezofZLA

    8. THERE IS A LIGHT THAT NEVER GOES OUT (LIVE AT THE HOLLYWOOD BOWL) - MORRISSEY (RE-ENTRY):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ3GxsTaGE0&app=desktop

    9. THE WIDTH OF A CIRCLE - DAVID BOWIE (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2L4hL2IvUk

    10. QUEL MAY Y A-T-IL À ÇA? - FRANÇOISE HARDY (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsSJdv2zd28










    Embedded image permalink
    BRIGITTE BARDOT - NOT FEATURED IN THIS WEEK'S CHART!

    31 comments:

    1. I'm relatively new to all this but have been hooked and been lurking from the wings. I'm so sorry its all ended. I was just getting into it. I assumed it wasn't Morrissey at all - the MorrisseyWorld blog (wish I'd seen it) or all the other Twitter accounts you mention like MorrisseysMum. I'm sure Morrissey plays along with it - and maybe the odd Twitter account really is him, hidden among the many accounts that aren't him (but could be him). Isn't the idea that anyone can be Morrissey? Isn't that the game and the the real Morrissey plays along with it? So you set up an account that could be Morrissey and then the real Morrissey responds via True to You or via what he does on stage or at a book signing etc... It's a game. You mention a song and then he mentions it. You post a photo from a certain year and then he publishes one back. But not always... just sometimes. Just when the iconic star feels like it. You hand him a rose and he picks it up. It's a game anyone can play... And maybe some of those who have pretended to be him are his friends. I don't think we could ever be his 'real' friends. We are mortals. Morrissey and Brand and Ross and maybe other iconic celebs like Des O'Connor and the lead singer from Oasis are Gods from Olympus. They use Twitter as a means of being able to come down from their holy seat of fame and mingle with the ordinary men, women and rats of society - it's like a breath of fresh air for them. But as we all know from the myths - when God's play it's often the men, women and rats who are hurt or left pregnant. We are but their playthings. Toys for their amusement.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Not totally fair to call us rats- many follow this simply for entertainment. However, I do think that quieting down on Twitter and this blog taking a hiatus would actually benefit us. Whomever is behind the multiple suspicious Twitter handles(Banjaxer and his friends probably are behind 95% of them, and Morrissey the rest) will realize that not everyone will fawn over them every time they tweet. Stop showing all of these people attention, and they will miss it, believe me. Don't be a pawn in their game, pretend that they never existed and see how fast they try to come back. Much of this is entertainment- people aren't running to their computers thinking "I mustn't miss a tweet from Mum!". I do think Morrissey is involved somehow, but on a much smaller scale than most people think.

        Delete
      2. Can people PLEASE put their names to their comments, it makes it far more interesting to read.

        Delete
      3. Ps. I AM a rat, and therefore don't mind being called one. I just hope I'm not pregnant!

        Delete
      4. Like!

        Yuri Obsidian Gore of Eastleigh

        Delete
    2. Good chart, particularly No.2, but my heart is heavy & my cup of assam has grown cold. Mr Rat, you will be missed (not necessarily by me.) It feels as if our little family has grown apart lately, but hopefully we will unite once more when there are tales of the tour to be told, & fuzzy, out-of-focus pictures to be posted.
      Mr Rat, you should know by now that Fifi is a flighty,fickle little filly (with no b****dy manners) who often flits away without so much as a farewell (don't you just love alliteration?!) She is greatly missed by everyone (including me but I would never admit it to her - I'd never live it down) I particularly miss the trading of insults between you & Fifi - the traditional British way of expressing affection via verbal abuse.
      I'll now go forth & post all of Morrissey's most depressing songs, which should keep me busy until at least next Tuesday.xx

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Willow, this isn't the end, well certainly not for my blog. Without Moz here, I have nothing to write about. I believe that we have probably been too much of a distraction to M, and it is only right that he is allowed to rest, and he also has a tour starting in 6 weeks!

        Having Fifi in the Twit Arms was an absolute joy. Fifi showed us a side of Moz that nobody ever really gets to see, and I believe that Fifi is more the REAL Moz than ANY other pessoa. I can't wait for her return. She'll be back..... I hope!

        I will never forget the sheer excitement of everybody whenever Our Mozzer entered the Twit Arms, and whether he was tweeting unbelievable wit, or bashing celebs, he kept us all on the edge of our seats. We were SO lucky to have been here, and I am so glad I managed to record some of his offerings within these pages.

        Broken was always looking to push and challenge, and he showed us all our flaws and prejudices. His Bieber obsession was just hilarious.

        Hopefully Fifi, Our Mozzer and Broken will ALL return soon.

        We have been here many times before. This is another interlude. The Blue Rose Society will NEVER die, 2014 is going to be a VERY special year.

        Rat

        Delete
    3. No, this is indeed my first comment, as I don't do anons unless my iPhone gives me trouble. A lot of drama lately, but perhaps we all do need a break? Loved the chart today.

      ReplyDelete
    4. All anonymous comments will be deleted.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Such a fascist Rat.

        Al Anon

        Delete
    5. No matter who is behind the various accounts, this has been a phenomenal journey and the mystery is an essential part of the fun. I am among those who miss Fifi terribly. If something has upset her, I'm very sorry to hear that and I hope she might decide to return sometime. Rats, we'll miss not having you around but it's probably good for all of us to have a break before the excitement of the tour starts. I'm still hoping (probably foolishly) that part 2 of the parody might appear someday. Blue rose forever x

      ReplyDelete
    6. It goes without saying that delightful Fifi is missed & irreplaceable. I am hoping she is just taking a break & will be back with her glittery slingbacks or plimsolls (daps to me) when she feels ready.

      I am concerned if anon at the top is right & the photos were posted without consent, this is an invasion of privacy. I would be very pissed off if it was me.

      Glad I broke my no tweets from work rule to make it to the charts. Good to see all you fellow blue rosers there.
      Fifi if you are reading this - You've been a star, look after yourself & thank you for your company (Always think of you now when I listen to Tous les garcon et les filles) X

      PS I LOVE Linder's coat what a fabulous colour.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. If Morrissey & family have not given their blessing for the photos to be published I stand by what I say - whoever publishes them. Of course I don't know the facts, I was just commenting on what anon had said.

        Delete
      2. It never occurred to me that those photos were posted without Morrissey's consent, because I have always presumed, rightly or wrongly, that Mum was Moz! I now don't know if I should remove them from my blog or not! Is Banjaxer one of us or one if them? Dear Moz, please help me.

        Delete
      3. Ps. I have removed the anonymous comment that EARS was referring to, as I don't believe it contained a grain of truth. I do not have Facebook, so have NO idea if all those photos have come from Aunt Mary's account or not. Can anybody help? Where did 'Mum' get the photos from?

        Delete
      4. This comment has been removed by the author.

        Delete
      5. Pics mostly not on facebook. Now or ever.

        Yours, in delight of de moon

        Delete
    7. Has anybody seen Kristeen Young's tweet today which contains two OO's? She posted OOps and OHIO. She nose, you know.

      Jean Jeanson
      Loo

      ReplyDelete
    8. The words of my little charmers
      Sweeter than strawberry champers

      My shimmying days are not over. They're never over.
      Always in my heart,

      Fifi

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Flighty thing..My plimsolls are awaiting your return.

        Delete
      2. I have run out of shirts, I must go shopping at Arndale.
        When I am done, I will stop for a Babycham at the Twitterdilly.
        I will see you and your plimsolls soon.
        Flighty filly

        Delete
      3. my plimsoll also awaits and it will be 6 of the best for you, naughty, naughty, fifi

        Delete
      4. Thanks for dropping, dearest Fifi. We await your return.

        Delete
    9. The beauty and the curse of the internet is you can never really be 100% sure who is behind any account. Anyone can make a profile and be whoever they want. I don't have enough evidence to make any judgement of who is involved in any particular account. I believe Morrissey is involved but I have no idea of how much. I do know I enjoy reading your blog Mr. Rat. It is well written, with alot of thought and reseach involved. I trust your judgement as to the more intimate details of the twists and turns that Morrissey's World and Blue Rose have taken us all on. I also very much enjoy the charming BRS folks on Twitter. They are intelligent, funny, caring and have splendid musical tastes. I like all of you, miss the lovely Fifi and was glad to see her charming comment above. And Fifi please accept my apology for sending you all those YouTube videos on Twitter a couple of weeks ago (I had a lil too much drink). I do not want to be a pest. Also, I wanted to send a Hello to our lovely Star Maiden Astraea, who is always watching over us.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Harrison, you never need to apologise for sending videos to me, they were great and I thank you.
        You are such a good addition to the BRS, we enjoy your company.
        Fifi

        Delete
    10. Watching over, now and again. Lilting, pausing, then steady once more. Steadfast yet fleeting. And can never be touched. My gaze, my thoughts, the ether, and more.

      With your boyish heart, you always make me smile Harrison. How could anyone not?

      See you in the half-light,

      Astraea

      ReplyDelete
    11. Hello Rat, it's the third time I try to write a comment here, I don't know why my pc loves to eat my comments, so, now, I try with I-pad. Well, Kristeen's song is a bomb! I like it very much, it could be a summer hit, she found the right balance between Icona Pop and punk, it's a shame for the video and I misjudjed her, but now I saw her tweet and I know it was just a controvery between her and a certain Mister Devon, this man is officially the owner of the footage as Kristeen is the owner of the song and of her pretty face, of course, what Mister Devon could do with the footage without the song I don't know and it's not my business anyway Kristeen blocked the video and is working for another one as Mister Devon moaning by facebook's page because Kristeen worked at his footage with someone else. Case closed. Facebook is a source of news and of old pics as young Morrissey with his beautiful Aunt Mary, but the question is why this pics are posted in the main page of a certain site who, usually, Morrissey does'nt like? Has something changed? Aunt Mary got a facebook page and posts pics with her young and famous nephew, the Mum posted the same pic on twitter, but of course, she's her sister and Santa is busy with Rudolph the red nose reindeer...Someone is playing along and we only got to wait. Have a nice day Ratty you and all the twitterdillians! Ciao!




      ReplyDelete
    12. the gap between moz and justin gets smaller and smaller.
      next justin finds the book 'James Dean Is Not Dead ...

      ReplyDelete
    13. Well...it looks like 'Mister Devon' has got his own " I'll get you back". No video. Still....Kristeens song is "a bomb"!

      Karma Police

      ReplyDelete

    Mozziah Archive