3. Edge Industrial Photography
4. Comrade Harps
8. Manc Lad
10. Johngill (aka Loughton Lil)
14. Moz is My Shepherd (aka Father Brian)
15. Emotional Air raid Survivor (comment actually left on the BRS interview, but it still counts!)
I know that the following are still around, but perhaps they just don't follow the whole MW phenomenon on a daily basis: Romina, Kellie the Crisp, Vulgar Angie, Clover Dean and Fancy123.
Then of course there is: Marcus, GOB, Lizzy and Chuck, all of whom I would guess still believe that Morrissey is behind MW, but no longer feel part of the Blue Rose Society.
And finally, there is the mysterious Banjaxer, who believes Morrissey has "a mischievous hand in it somewhere", but denies that he himself, has ever "knowingly had any connection with MW"...... but it would appear that Banjaxer DEFINITELY knows more about the new 'MorrisseysWorld.Com' and '@MorrisseyWorld' thing. Last week Banjaxer tweeted to say that the new MorrisseysWorld website should go live next week...... although I can no longer find a copy of that tweet..... did I dream it?
The new website hasn't yet gone live, but it now links to TTY, although one of the people behind the twitter account (well, let's face it, there is bound to be more than one) has been quick to point out that "This should not be seen as an endorsement of our site by Morrissey or TTY. It is not." It is interesting that the word "our" is used..... I told you back in those brackets that it wasn't just one person! The MW twitter account has also tweeted this:
So, it looks as though it is a new fan site, possibly set up as an alternative to Solow, but WHY call it MorrisseysWorld if it is NOTHING to do with the other MorrisseysWorld? The question on everybody's lips (or finger tips in this digital age) is, "are MorrisseysWolrd.blogspot.com and MorrisseysWorld.Com all one and the same, or two entirely different animals altogether?
Southkirk seems to think they are DEFINITELY linked, as he tweeted to Chuck on Saturday to say that he had very briefly caught a glimpse of the website's content, and it showed a page of roses and signs. Here is one of Kirky's tweets:
Banjaxer was quick to jump on Kirky, tweeting that Kirky DIDN'T see anything of the sort..... but the question now being asked by the DDD, is how would Banjaxer KNOW what Kirky did or didn't see, and WHY is Banjaxer so keen to dispel the notion that the new website is full of 'signs'?
The answer may be that there has been a change of plan. Perhaps the new MorrisseysWorld.Com website was going to take MorrisseysWorld.blogspot to a bigger mainstream audience, but now, somebody has decided that it is going to be a new fan site instead, with NO obvious connection to the previous MorrisseysWorld! If that is the case, I'm not sure that certain people are going to like a new Morrissey fan site being called MorrisseysWorld, in fact here is Banjaxer's announcement, and Uncle Skinny's reaction:
Dr Devereux's interest was also aroused. The not-so-good Doctor is another one of those who was quick to dismiss the original MorrisseysWorld as a hoax, and put a block on me for having an opinion that didn't match his, so I would guess that he too would not be keen to embrace a new fan site bearing the name 'MorrisseysWorld'.
Eoin Devereux @DrDevereux
Meanwhile, the VERY long forgotten, and totally irrelevant Aurora, posted this:
So, all we can do now is sit back and wait. An email address of '@MorrisseyWorld@gmail.com' has been tweeted by MW (the new one), but WHAT do they want us to email to them, and is anybody likely to email until we know who is behind this account?
THE TWITTERDILLY ARMS TOP 20 - AS COUNTED DOWN TODAY AT 12.45 IN THE TWITTERDILLY ARMS BY @UPTHEPIER
1. THEN I SCREAMED - KRISTEEN YOUNG (RE-ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuuLjrjbjCE
2. THE ANSWER TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS IS IN THIS LITTLE BOTTLE - KRISTEEN YOUNG (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJSBDmJhHPk#t=51
3. SHOES - REPARATA (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jDX7ly8Jyo
4. MALADJUSTED - MORRISSEY (LIVE AT HOLLYWOOD HIGH SCHOOL 2013) - MORRISSEY (RE-ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aJggmIqPIU
5. PAINT A VULGAR PICTURE - THE SMITHS (RE-ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbYmQKIy2z0
6. HEAVEN HELP THE WORKING GIRL - NORMA JEAN (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7zH76TrYu4
7. YOU DON'T OWN ME - LESLEY GORE (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDUjeR01wnU
8. MONOLITH - T. REX (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOdgKGGlELY
9. TEAR IT UP - THE CRAMPS (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIQR_3TPtJw
10. TEENAGE DREAM - T.REX (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt-f8un0Nfw
11. LONELY PLANET BOY - NEW YORK DOLLS (NEW ENTRY): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nsr1XdVY0A
12. LE MARIAGE - SYLVIE VARTAN (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCdxI65IW5U
13. WALK ON THE WILD SIDE - LOU REED (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEYyQIIGQcc
14. I'M A MAN - JOBRIATH (RE-ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Lp_e4wUnz4
15. JUST SAY I LOVE YOU - TIMI YURO (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EOXBAbBcyI.
16. PLEASE LOVE ME FOREVER - WANDA JACKSON (RE-ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmVrOITR4l8
17. SWEETEST FREEDOM - KRISTEEN YOUNG (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0fDYeJL8C8&list=PLE64qVcRaXo-b900MDcnihECrTlwmnDXK
18. DEBORA (LIVE AT KEMPTON PARK 1968) - TYRANNOSAURUS REX (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngShAssaH4s
19. ONE INCH ROCK - T.REX (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRDr_k09EYI
20. SAVIOUR - KRISTEEN YOUNG & DAVID BOWIE (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2Hkxzd1mbE
And there is still no sign of a Fifi replacement in The Arms.