Total Pageviews

Friday, 13 June 2014

Day 1003 - What Now?

Broken and Astraea once again entered the Twitterdilly Arms together yesterday, and once again they proceeded to spend their time drooling over pictures of Justin Bieber.


ASTRAEA AND BROKEN

It should be remembered that the name Broken derives from the name BrokenMorrissey. Now, I am no psychologist, but it is my belief that Morrissey invented the Broken pessoa to use when his life is literally, broken. It is surely more than just a coincidence that just as Morrissey has a massive fall out with his longtime friend Kristeen Young, Broken appears back on the scene, and one of Broken's characteristics is to be destructive.

Morrissey must be really hurting from his fallout with Kristeen, but one way to deal with situations like these, is to ignore them, and concentrate on the mundane. Morrissey, as Broken, has turned to Bieber, whilst Kristeen Young has taken to Twitter to talk about t-shirts. What is really sad about this whole situation, is that it needn't have come about, and I'm sure that both parties realise that, but sometimes there is just no way of making everything right. Words get said that can't be unsaid. It was just 19 short days ago that Morrissey stood on a stage in Beaumont, praising Kristeen to the hilt:



I have no idea who is driving the Broken and Astraea vehicles at the moment, but I would guess that Morrissey is either behind both, or perhaps his personal wafter, Damon Anacreonte, is currently using the Astraea account. Perhaps it was Damon who was driving the Broken account whilst Morrissey was on stage in Boston.

MORRISSEY AND HIS PERSONAL WAFTER

It is currently very hard for me to write my blog, not knowing if the characters I am writing about have any actual bearing on the MW story, but I have to trust my gut feeling, and my gut feeling is telling me that Broken is Morrissey. With this in mind, here are his twitter highlights (minus anything Bieber related) from yesterday:

"MW is over. Long live FTM!"

"@TheRatsBack INTERSTING BLOG TODAY. IT REMINDS ME OF... SPAM."

I don't recall what 'SPAM' was. I think it was a MorrisseysWorld parody article, but can somebody please jog my memory.

"Just think if Our Mozzer had had a blue tick, Ed Miliband would know(sic) beknown(sic) as EDID and the twitter account would be as famous as Gaga's."

The fact that mistakes were made with the words 'now' and 'be known' in the above sentence, does make me question if this really is Morrissey! Morrissey very rarely makes such mistakes. Oh the confusion of it all.

"How arbitrary fame is, and how incomprehensible."

In response to @LouiseMensch having a go at @HarrietHarman: "@LoiseMensch @HarrietHarman Harman isn't a feminist, She's a politically correct anti-male sexist and sexism apologist."

Louise Mensch is somebody that Our Mozzer regularly tweets, so the above tweet now makes me think that Broken IS definitely Morrissey.... but the sentence contains a capital 'S' in the middle of it, so it can't be! Aghhhhhh!

"Morrissey has a mild chest infection and a complication of acid reflux: persuades the world he's dying. Now he has a cold and cancels a tour. Morrissey get a grip! The ridiculous self-important melodrama is starting to get on all our nerves. What next? Sleeping in an oxygen tent?"

"Morrissey's latest songs sound boring to me, but I might be wrong. Great words, great singing, rubbish song writing. Oops"

Broken signed off by tweeting with his favourite BRS member, @Jazissey:

"@Jazissey It's my last visit for a while to twitter. Morrissey's hypochondrias is out of control. He could take some lemsip, do his day job (touring) and get on with it all - like most of us do when we have a cold. Just a thought."

I am hoping that Broken's mention of it being his last visit means that Morrissey will soon feel un-broken again. @Mancladmozfan has tweeted this morning to say that Morrissey has landed back in Britain, so hopefully he will be able to put recent events behind him, and concentrate on arranging a UK tour before the new LP is released.

In other news, Boy George has started following a number of members of the BRS. Is he following our story? I have no idea if he wore a blue rose on stage for Morrissey last night, but would guess not.




Embedded image permalink
BOY GEORGE AT THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL

So, if Broken has left us, what now?


21 comments:

  1. Hello Ratty, I'm trying to write my comment for the second time because this crazy I-pad loves to eat my comment. I can't say something reasonable about the situation between Kristeen and Morrissey, it looks very strange and I suspect the intermission by someone else and a big misunderstood by both. In Italy, times ago, there was a famous singer called Mia Martini, she collaborated with many famous musicians, but when she was at the top of her popularity a famous Television author passed the news she was sending bad luck, this was the end of a glorious carreer for the poor Mia, she committed suicide as she was touring in small cities in the North of Italy....sorry, I exagerated, but just for saying how much music scene could be full of haters and people who could stop a long therm friendship and artistic collaboration. Hope Morrissey is taking care about himself and I wish him a speedy recovery and a clarification with Kristeen. Have a nice day Ratty, you and all the BRS. Ciao.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well whoever Broken is, he has made me smile this morning.
    Glad to hear Morrissey has arrived safely back in Blighty..
    I hope he finds what he needs to move on from recent events.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Astraea and Broken have been quite the entertaining pair lately, especially with Astraea's recent embrace of the gutter :) Hope Morrissey finds much-needed rest and good health soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Astraea & Broken are very amusing, but clearly quite insane.

      Delete
  5. I can not believe that Rat just called me a wafter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surely there are worse things to be called?

      Delete
    2. I'd be more offended by being accused of being a man with a 'tache like that one.

      Delete
    3. I like Damon's stache

      Delete
    4. Nah...Astraea's is much nicer than that.

      Delete
  6. In regards to the Morrissey / Kristeen Young situation, from everything I have read it seems to me that fall out may of been caused by Morrissey's management. I have a feeling that Moz may of been becoming ill during the tour and that when Kristeen Young had to seek a doctor for her sudden affliction Morrissey's management jumped on the opportunity to throw her under the bus and to cover their asses if the rest of the tour fell through. That being said, I know Moz would not cancel any show unless it was beyond his control. I can pay witness to seeing Boz Boore playing an entire gig in Atlantic City obviously very ill proir to that tour being canceld. Boz was also playing with a surgical mask on during the Reading PA show in addition. I also know from talking with the band that everyone but the drummer to that point caught the flu.

    So , the point that I am leading into is that since Moz has been dealing with many setbacks over the last few years, it stands to reason from my point of view that these problems are making it very difficult to book a tour which can turn a profit. That may sound strange, but the venues still get paid if Moz cant play, The insurance companies pay them for the business they lost from what I understand. Therefore it is going to become more difficult for a tour to be insured and subsequently booked. In a nut shell , I think Moz and Kristeen are both the victim and Moz's management thought they had a opportunity to protect their own wallets at Kristeen's expense , but screwed up because allergies are not contagious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "That being said, I know Moz would not cancel any show unless it was beyond his control." - that's a lot of bad luck, then. Isn't it more plausible that Morrissey continually cancels shows which he could conceivably play? He's been doing this for decades now!

      Morrissey had a queeny strop at catching a 'cold' - big deal! - and blamed Kristeen. She resented it because her doctor said she didn't have a cold. And so she quit!

      Delete
    2. Yes, yes, please do not trip over yourself trying to get you hand into Willow's VaporRub jar if Moz would enter The Arms.

      Delete
  7. I do hope Morrissey gets well soon,and if he needs anyone to rub his chest with Vicks VapoRub, I'll be more than happy to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is most generous of you to offer comfort to Moz with those soothing mentholated fumes.

      Delete
    2. those hands are *sure* kept busy (whistles)

      Delete
  8. I have to admit, for a while I belived Morrissey's hipocondriacy and some misunderstunding would cause a fell out with Kristeen, but now I read Jesse's statement and I belive him, I'm sure he is a loyal man and I hope he's close to Morrissey helping him. Get well soon Morrissey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Truth be told, the old MW parody writer at his finest would have been impressed had he come up with this storyline - Moz falls out with KY, cancels tour, gets the guitarist to write a suitable homily for publication on TTY . . classic MW stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  11. This is a hate site

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive