Total Pageviews

Thursday, 19 June 2014

Day 1009 - "It's not QUITE over"

I signed off my blog yesterday with these words:

"It has now been thirteen days since Morrissey's fallout with Kristeen Young, and there is still no sign that Morrissey is anything but broken. Hopefully BRS members will put aside their own feelings, and show support for BrokenMorrissey, but what I expect will happen, is that the comments section of this blog entry will fill with those saying "Broken said this, and Broken said that, and Broken's not very nice." Human nature."


I was of course right, but not only was the comments section filled with hatred aimed at a Broken Morrissey, it was also filled with a load of abuse for me, and the same old accusations that I am Broken, which therefore means that not only have I spent the last three years writing about myself, but it also means that for the whole of yesterday evening, when a Broken Morrissey was once again in The Twitterdilly Arms, I must have been posting all the tweets whilst I stood umpiring a cricket match.... in an area with no phone signal.

Anyway, before I report on the events of last night, here is a resume of the (phenomenal) story so far:

A blog and Twitter account called MorrisseysWorld were created by two characters known as Our Mozzer and BrokenMorrissey; both of whom I believe to be pessoa's of the former lead singer of the 80s pop group the Smiths, Morrissey. From MW came the Blue Rose Society (BRS), a society created by Our Mozzer for those fans of his who were interested in irony, comedy, mystery and Morrissey. Our Mozzer is currently away in the hills licking his wounds following yet another load of shit in the life of Morrissey. Currently propping up the bar of The Twitterdilly Arms; a make belief online drinking house run by the BRS, is the pessoa BrokenMorrissey (@Broken1andonly). Broken is, as he describes in his own words, "a fat c*nt with no life", who is also "a pointless phobic gay virgin in his late 30s", and "a human being in deep, deep shit"... and they are his good points. BrokenMorrissey is full of self hatred, loathing, and is in desperate need of being loved, especially in light of recent events in the life of Morrissey. Instead of receiving love and understanding, the Broken Morrissey is currently being prodded with a stick by a number of the regulars of The Twitterdilly Arms.


Here are Broken's comments from my blog entry of yesterday:

In response to this comment left by George Edge:
"for me the blue rose society was about acceptance,
love and friendship. it was not about hate. I don't care
*who* THAT person is/was and of their importance
to this whole *journey* ... I will not allow Willow to be
treated in such a vile manner ... and if you make excuses
for their behaviour then you are just as despicable as
they are. if this is what the Blue Rose Society represents,
then I no longer want to be a part of it. GOODBYE."

"Thank goodness that trivial diva has gone. I know he's probably a lovely guy, and he's been so much a part of BRS, but the triviality of his posts and the petty two-facedness irked me somewhat. Sometimes the dead wood doesn't need cutting away; it simply falls."


In response to this comment left by Father Brian:
"The Soil is falling.....
Morrissey Swords is Louder than Bombs.
Maybe in the next World?
Very sad that this entire great thing collapsed so quickly. Maybe something greater will come?
NOTHING."

"It's not QUITE over."


In response to this comment left by Willow:
"Thank you George. That means a lot to me. I'm not sure what I did to provoke Broken's attack yesterday, but I was genuinely extremely upset at the things he said about me. I don't care how much pain he is in, I'm not his whipping boy. If that makes me selfish & self-centred, then I am. It also mean I have self-respect, & won't be treated like shit by anyone for whatever reason."

"Are you sure you're not chuck? You demonstrate all the same traits. You're also very good at playing the victim.
Feel free to leave - there's the door."

"I have it from OM that if you ban the following, MW may return - as a members only club.
George (edge)
GOB
Lizzy
Willow
Chuck
... and let there be peace"


And here are Broken's Twitter offering's from yesterday:

"I notice the pathetic individual called GOB is using the opportunity once again to claim she WASN'T int he wrong... so if you follow her, unfollow me, and never post on FTM again."

In response to @caterita2008 posting: "@Broken1and only GOB is a nice person and if you dont like her dont look at her": "Ban @caterita2008 from FTM. It's up to rat what he does. If he bans her, fine. if he doesn't, MW will never return."

"If there are only three MWers left after today, no matter. We will start again and open the blog only for those on the approved list."

"OM has signalled his intention to return, but his refusal to be part of such an unpleasant and compromised community."

So there we have it, the lack of compassion all round has led to another round of bannings from the BRS, although Romina (@caterita2008) is not on the above list, so I wait for clarification from the Broken Morrissey as to whether she is banned or not. I also wait for clarification of the length if the bans. Perhaps we might even get a BRS Bans Committee parody piece!

Yesterday I allowed the trolls to leave a load of anonymous abuse, today I won't. Today is the rebirth of the BRS. This society belongs to Morrissey, whether that be a happy Morrissey or a broken one, and if you don't show support when he needs support, then this is NOT the place for you. I shall sign off for today with an anonymous posting from yesterday that I actually quite liked. I have no idea if it is an original piece, perhaps the anon who wrote it could let me know:

Trouble is a poor substitute for great art.
Self harm alleviates pain in the heart.
Your best days are behind you,
Your worst are a waking fear.
The slow descent to darkness,
Soothed in the sewer with Rats.
A smile breaks across your ageing face,
Like the opening of an old wound.


*Goes back up the hill singing* It wasn't me either, I'm just his mate, he told me to stand here and watch the gate.

62 comments:

  1. I wrote that. It's about Broken, the reference to Rats in sewers is about you! The smile/ wound image is lifted from Graham Greene (yeah... I nicked it, I admit) but I did whip it off on my ipad at 1am - and its an instant draft (in my defence).

    I cannot reveal my identity as I am a really, really, really, famous person... more famous than 'the esteemed iconic one'.

    Goes off up a hill singing... "Hooh, ha, hoo!"


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. To all those anonymous trolls that I have deleted, you are missing the point. The BRS was formed by the authors of MW, it is therefore theirs to do what they like with. I am merely telling the story. Two days ago I was walking away forever, and would NEVER had had contact with ANY of the people I have interacted with during this phenomenon. I didn't come here seeking friends. If MW ends today, I leave today, it is as simple as that. My twitter account remains closed, and I remain up my hill, still deeply disappointed for everything that has happened to Morrissey in recent weeks.

      Delete
    2. At last the voice of reason, the voice of purity, the voice of innocence.

      Delete
    3. Fuck Broken

      Delete
    4. http://deconstructingmw.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. You really are all wasting your time posting your anonymous troll comments here. Stick to twitter where you can slag me off as much as you like. Not ONE person has posted that they care how Morrissey must be feeling, not ONE. Stop wasting your energy on me, I am completely irrelevant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Silly little man.

      Delete
    2. http://deconstructingmw.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. Because I had a long day of traveling yesterday and wasn't able to comment then, I just wanted to say that I'm truly sorry that some people are upset. It distresses me to see the BRS in this state and if Broken is hurting, that distresses me too. It's difficult to see people and a group that you really care about in so much pain and disarray. Because MW/BRS have given me so much and meant so much to me through the years, I intend to stay here until the bitter end. One of the reasons I'm here is because of writing such as this:

    "The joy of music is that it allows one to dream, which in turn allows one to find that grain of hope. Hope is not a moral; it is a life-force. A good song is as abstract as a dream or nightmare, tethered to reality by frayed threads, liable to snap at any given moment. The song drags one out of bed, it pushes one back into bed and it fills the short period in between. The song – to the true lover of music – is birth, death, and that other part we bravely call ‘life.’ Most people cannot live. They are immobilized: by the fear of rejection, by the self-loathing they endure, by a slim conviction that they are unable to love another; and more than anything else by a crippling sense of devaluation imposed by this world on all of us, unless we fit the idealized notion of what a human being should – these days, must - be. These poor souls shuffle, mumble and crumble through the years like shadows. I knew very, very early on that I was one of those souls."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her Cocteau research was groundbreaking. She will one day be revered as the 'learned one' of the BRS. All salute Heathercat!

      Delete
    2. It's like reading a telephone directory. But she's very loyal, so I suggest you just get your eyes down, dig deep and read her posts.

      Delete
    3. Kate Ryan

      Delete
    4. http://deconstructingmw.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. Hello Ratty, am I banned or not? Broken reminds me the Queen of Alice in Wonderland he asks for the head of everyone....What's happened with Morrissey and Kristeen? I think the virus was just a little bit of the truth there must be something else and the word virus could be a synonimous of a bounch of negative things. As usual Morrissey's words have not only one meaning...have you read the last statement, funny! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Off with her head!

      Sent from usband's phone

      Delete
    2. http://deconstructingmw.blogspot.com

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that I am not welcome here and my comment will get deleted pretty sharpish. However, I have to agree with the anon above you Brian - people are concerned about Morrissey and do wish him well but whatever Broken's role is in this saga, it has gone to far. If people cannot see that, then they seriously have to questions their morals!

      Delete
    2. GOB, BrokenMorrissey IS an author of MorrisseysWorld, and I am writing a blog about MorrisseysWorld. It is not your place, my place, or anybody else's place to tell BrokenMorrissey what his role should be, although as his name would suggest, he is a broken Morrissey. You have made it VERY VERY plain that you do not like BrokenMorrissey, but you have made NO attempt to offer him any support during his broken period, and therefore BrokenMorrissey has banned you from his world. God only knows what morals have to do with anything.

      Whilst BrokenMorrissey and Our Mozzer request you be banned from MW; which is currently residing at FTM, please respect their wishes and DO NOT post here.

      Delete
    3. what a horrible thing GOB is!

      Delete
    4. Rat isn't very nice.

      Delete
    5. What??? Rat is lovely. He has put so much time and effort into this blog. For who? For you! Don't you get that? I love him. You must love him too. Kneel before him you scum!

      Delete
    6. You all need help

      Delete
  6. I found MW when I had lost all hope. I can't walk away.
    I will say more later on after work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to look at the bigger picture here. This journey for me has been just under 3 years & during that time MW has been a welcome escape from 'real' world & so much more.
      I spent years feeling like I had to apologise for being me. This changed when I found MW blog, I will never forget this & always treasure the experience .

      I remember ages ago I said how our lives can be like pressure cookers & at times we explode. It gets messy & more often than not we hurt other people along the way.

      Morrissey is very much in my thoughts & I hope he will find some peace of mind .
      Likewise for anyone else who is feeling hurt.

      Delete
    2. At last someone that is putting Morrissey before themselves. At last! You shall be rewarded. Wait and see... just wait and see.

      Delete
  7. GOODBYE, it was nice to meet everyone over the years on here. Thank you for everything that has happened around here. There were good times, bad times and no times. The few times I have posted on here it seems to always be a problem or it becomes complicated , misunderstood and on and on........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another one bites the dust

      Delete
    2. Another one escapes the BRS cult!

      Delete
    3. http://deconstructingmw.blogspot.com

      Delete
  8. Of course we care about Morrissey! I cannot tell you how many times I have hoped and prayed that he is OK. It distresses me to think he is not.


    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You my girl are the Sweetest Flower^

      Delete
    2. http://deconstructingmw.blogspot.com

      Delete
  9. It continues.. I'm happy to close the old book and begin anew with people who are worth it Who just don't pretend to be nice and thoughtful then turn right around an call you abusive and annoying..
    I'm sending my positive loving vibe to Morrissey hopefully they make it thought to him and do not get caught up in the Universal pigsty that surrounds us all
    <3 Jjaz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Suspend your ethics and salute your leader!

      Delete
    3. jjaz is 27. Surely not the baby?

      Delete
    4. She's no baby! Off with her head! Ratty... she's had wavering thoughts... sympathy for the scum like GOB. Bin her.

      Delete
    5. Actually, it was meant as a compliment towards jjaz. She puts some women here in their forties and fifties to shame, by comparison to their complete lack of character and general two faced bitching. So it is in particular regard to the last part of that statement about GOB that I take most offense to.

      Delete
    6. Are you sure you're not Heathercat or Rat in disguise? You sound quite pompous and dull.

      Delete
    7. I'm not 27!
      Does age really make any difference on the internet? I think not..

      Jj

      Delete
    8. WHY were all the photos on the MORRISSEY'S World blog all changed to "Someone's" own popular ones???? Do the Math!

      Delete
  10. I just want to say that I feel sorry for Broken. If he was to insult me, I would accept it because his life is more important than mine. And regardless of what is going on in my life, Broken's shattered dreams are far more important than anyone or anything. Therefore, to be insulted by Broken, whilst Broken is not feeling well, is an honour. Sorry Broken for not being worthy enough. Thank you Broken for insulting me. Sorry if I could not be more insulted by you. I really hope you're feeling better now. Sorry again... for... I don't know. Just sorry. And thank you again for being unworthy enough to merit anything remotely positive. Your mental health issues are very important to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fuck off twat!

      Delete
    2. Errr.... no.

      Delete
    3. Broken is a personality of a complete psychopath that has more than 4 Twitter accounts that believes that he is Morrissey. Broken is piece if shit that should piss off!

      Delete
  11. I just want to say that I feel sorry for Broken. If he was to insult me, I would accept it because his life is more important than mine. And regardless of what is going on in my life, Broken's shattered dreams are far more important than anyone or anything. Therefore, to be insulted by Broken, whilst Broken is not feeling well, is an honour. Sorry Broken for not being worthy enough. Thank you Broken for insulting me. Sorry if I could not be more insulted by you. I really hope you're feeling better now. Sorry again... for... I don't know. Just sorry. And thank you again for being unworthy enough to merit anything remotely positive. Your mental health issues are very important to me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just want to say that I feel sorry for Broken. If he was to insult me, I would accept it because his life is more important than mine. And regardless of what is going on in my life, Broken's shattered dreams are far more important than anyone or anything. Therefore, to be insulted by Broken, whilst Broken is not feeling well, is an honour. Sorry Broken for not being worthy enough. Thank you Broken for insulting me. Sorry if I could not be more insulted by you. I really hope you're feeling better now. Sorry again... for... I don't know. Just sorry. And thank you again for being unworthy enough to merit anything remotely positive. Your mental health issues are very important to me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just want to say that I feel sorry for Broken. If he was to insult me, I would accept it because his life is more important than mine. And regardless of what is going on in my life, Broken's shattered dreams are far more important than anyone or anything. Therefore, to be insulted by Broken, whilst Broken is not feeling well, is an honour. Sorry Broken for not being worthy enough. Thank you Broken for insulting me. Sorry if I could not be more insulted by you. I really hope you're feeling better now. Sorry again... for... I don't know. Just sorry. And thank you again for being unworthy enough to merit anything remotely positive. Your mental health issues are very important to me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I personally would find it a greater honor to be abused and insulted by today's very persistent and anonymous poster then to be belittled by Broken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am preemptively telling my self to fuck off in case anonymous is busy.

      Delete
  15. Rat, why do you want this place to be fractured and full of fighting? Do you feed off of the drama? It was harmonious for a while, and you let this psycho Broken ruin it all. What is wrong with you? HE IS NOT MORRISSEY. Was tweeting during a show enough proof for you or are you in on this hoax? The BRS has nothing to do with Morrissey anymore. It is all about cult mentality and some anonymous psycho posting photos of justin bieber.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome to the new Solo! Nice Job, really nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WHY are there 2 blogs that just come and go in the same fashion?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://deconstructingmw.blogspot.com

      Delete
  18. The longer this Blog stays open-The more the TRUTH will be eXposed. #Prepare Yourselves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This has been said for three years and there is no truth. You aren't doing him any favors by keeping the cult alive. He needs real in the flesh friends to help him. What exactly does BRS do anyway?

      Delete
    2. http://deconstructingmw.blogspot.com

      Delete
  19. http://deconstructingmw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive