Total Pageviews

Monday, 23 June 2014

Day 1013 - Our Mozzer Returns but "Nothing makes me smile"

Yesterday afternoon, whilst most people were out enjoying a beautiful sunny day, BrokenMorrissey was slumped on the bar of The Twitterdilly Arms. He was all alone in the pub, and had with him a few old photos of Justin Bieber, and a broken heart. Cousin Fluff entered the pub and asked Broken if we could have Our Mozzer back. Broken informed Cousin Fluff that if both Rat and FTM were to return properly, then "maybe".

Upon hearing this news, I put down my 'Special Collector's Edition' copy of the NME, and trotted back down from the hill that I have been hiding on for the past ten days. I immediately reinstated all the old blog pages of FTM, and then entered The Arms as to see if Our Mozzer was about. He wasn't, so I went to bed.

THIS WEEK'S EDITION OF THE NME

A pleasant surprise greeted me when I awoke this morning, I discovered that at approximately 2am, Our Mozzer (@MorrisseyParody) had returned to The Twitterdilly Arms. HE IS BACK! *Waves palm leaves*.... well one wouldn't want to disappoint!

With a following of just 672, the man that I believe to be Morrissey, is back on twitter.
Here are OM's tweets from the early hours of this morning:

 "The BlueRoseSociety will grow in the coming weeks. Those who betrayed Broken and MW will miss out. BRSnotdead."

"Life teaches one that there are worse things than death."

"Elegance is a passing fantasy."

In response to @edgeindustphoto's tweet saying, "no-one cares anymore. flogging a dead horse. ruining a mans legacy.": "@edgeindustphoto Another leaf falls away."

"Celebrity is a fate worse than life."




As I tucked into my morning Corn Flakes, OM appeared in The Twitterdilly Arms again, and stayed for a couple of hours. Here are the highlight's:

"Alcohol numbs the pain of living until one is so numb that alcohol becomes the pain of living."

"Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it - infamy!"

In response to a tweet by @Fearnecotton about there being a million lonely older people in the UK: "@Fearnecotton Only a million lonely older people? Everybody is lonely these days."

"The savage prey upon weakness and the gentle eliminate it."

In response to @BoyGeorge's tweet saying "We have to make music harder to get hold of. Vinyl?": "@BoyGeorge There's no way to hold back time. So why don't we hold hands and cry?"

In response to a tweet by somebody saying "I'm off to bed. It's been emotional.": "I find that bed is the very worst place one could go when one is emotional."

"As my wit matures, I bore myself with ever more frequency. One day I shall turn into a retired librarian."

"As one ages one borrows ever more humour - from one's younger self, from others - and creates less and less. One becomes a humour vampire."

"In childhood humour is imitated; in adulthood created; in middle age repeated; in old age borrowed; and in senility imitated."


MORRISSEY - CREATING HUMOUR

In response to @edgeindustphoto's tweet saying "despicable behaviour": "Don't speak to me that way. Pester someone else - the person you fell out with for example. It's not my fault you're delusional. I am not Broken. Broken is not me."


It still amazes me that so many people treat Broken as though he is a normal, run of the mill guy. The reason that there was a huge fall out last week, was because members of the BRS failed, once again, to realise that Broken is a self loathing wretch, with no feelings for anybody. Broken is a pessoa, but the likes of Edge, Willow, Roberto Ferdenzi, Southkirk, MadAlix14, James Duncan, Jack Shet and a number of others just didn't understand what was going on, and have all now left. Jack Shet was the guy who created the twitter account @TheRatsTalisman.... some bloody talisman!

Embedded image permalink
BROKEN - AS SEEN BY @RFERDENZI

OM Highlights Continued:

"Those who hate broken have no compassion."

"MWers begin life adoring me, then they stalk me, and finally they block me."

"@TheRatsBack @Broken1and only Rat, do you still love me? Broken, do you? I'm spending followers like an old Hollywood star spending royalties"

I replied to this question by posting "How could we not love you? It's warts and all. Do you have warts?" At this point, Broken (@Broken1andOnly) suddenly appeared and tweeted, "@TheRatsBack @MorrisseyParody I do; he doesn't." Broken also added, "I'm not Our Mozzer, and Our Mozzer isn't Morrissey. And Rat isn't anyone - not even himself."

"@Broken1andonly @TheRatsBack Two of my favourite people; two of my favourite c***s."

Broken chipped in with, "@TheRatsBack You're a t*** aspiring to be a c***."

"The unpleasant people are united in hating Broken. See the BRS Facebook group."

"The trivial people have self-selected to Facebook. There they can stay."

"The fewer the better. The more the less merry."


I have no idea which people OM is referring to, as I don't have Facebook, but I am guessing it is all those I listed above plus a few more who just DO NOT understand what MorrisseysWorld is all about. The problem for a lot of them, is that they haven't followed this whole phenomenal story from the start, so they haven't seen for themselves what has gone on. Because they are unable to get their heads around certain aspects of MW, these people have taken the easy option, and decided to convince themselves that Morrissey can't possibly be involved with MW. They have then decided that I must be the one behind MorrisseysWorld! Why me? Just because I happen to write about it? What possible evidence is there to suggest I could have written any of it?

Highlight's Continued:

In response to me tweeting, "@MorrisseyParody @edgeindustphoto Broken sees himself as a despicable, loathsome person, but instead of showing understanding, people kick him": "@TheRatsback @edgeindustphoto You're unduly perceptive, Rat. Rat, one thing I've learned - there's no point arguing unless one is wrong."

In response to @grimmers (Nick Grimshaw) tweet saying "Rizzle Kicks are coming in to see us today with their new song": "@grimmers When did children rapping over nursery rhymes become marketable?"


RIZZLE COCKS

"It's a miracle that I haven't run out of wit. Three years in and somehow I'm still finding new ways to demean myself in a public spectacle."

"Happiness is disposable, while sadness disposes of one."

"If Heaven truly exists then it's going to be Hell for me."

In response to @SimonCowell's tweet about a special episode of America's Got Talent: "@SimonCowell America's Got Talent is huge, like most despicable things."

"@JoeyEssex_ The cover of your book is busy, yet utterly blank. Has emptiness ever been so fashionable? Reem"

In response to me tweeting, "@MorrisseyParody God, you're good": "@TheRatsBack You sound like Alan Partridge talking to Dan the kitchen man."



In response to me asking if the NME had been forgiven, "Desperate times.... actually, NO."

In response to @edronmonds tweeting "@MorrisseyPaordy there seems to be a lot of unhappiness in these twitter conversations. I expected better from Moz and his fans": "@edronmonds You expected less unhappiness and bitterness from me? You obviously don't know me very well!"

"I'm so tired of being judged by people who claim to love me."

"People who hate me hate me. People who love me judge me. People who like me no longer listen to me. Morrissey"

"All this wit, all this comedy, all this poetry - and for what?"

In response to my tweet saying "@MorrisseyParody Just a thought, but I presume KY knows of MW. Could she expose it to the world?": "@TheRatsBack Perhaps when the dust settles...?"

"The first rule of stardom is to do nothing. The second rule is break the first rule as often as possible."

"Nothing makes me smile."




In response to @Hollywills (Holly Willoughby) tweet saying "Lots on @itvthismorning including Benefits Dad with 26 kids who wants a bigger council house": "@hollywills Holly has mastered the art of insincerity disguised as sincerity masquerading as insincerity."

In response to @LoughtonLil's tweet saying "@MorrisseyParody I am revived by my chat with BB in Camden on Saturday. Welcome back, I hope life is at least smiling on you if not grinning": "@Loughtonlil If you see Boz again, tell him there's a parody Morrissey missing him."

Our Mozzer signed off with this tweet:"I'm glad to see the Twitterdilly Arms is still alive." OM also retweeted this tweet of mine: "Dear @OfficialAdele Please, please, please DO NOT release this new album of yours on July 14. Just don't!"

Wouldn't it just about be Morrissey's luck for Adele to release her "already completed and ready to release at a moment's notice" album in the same week as World Peace Is None Of Your Business? It won't happen.... it CAN'T happen. Three weeks today, WPINOYB will be released. Four weeks today, it will be Number 1, and the Twitterdilly Arms will have a party.... but perhaps not as large a party as it may have been!

The phenomenal MorrisseysWorld story continues.

76 comments:

  1. Please stop painting people as ignorant. There's a difference between 'not understanding' someone, and being unwilling to put up with bullshit.
    Have a nice day
    MadAlix

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Instead of deleting your comment, I would like to offer you the chance to elaborate. Are you saying that the whole MW thing is bullshit, and if so, could you please let us know when you discovered MW and how you KNOW it is bullshit? I am genuinely interested.

      Delete
    2. Ps. Have you ever read about Fernando Pessoa and the whole concept of characters who have their own identity's? If Freddie Kruger turned up on twitter, would you expect him to be the life and soul of the party? Broken is a c***, and he wants to destroy everything around him. He also deserves compassion and understanding. How would you treat one of your nearest and dearest if you discovered they were a broken person; with compassion and understanding, or would you disown them?

      Delete
    3. Broken deserves compassion if it would grant you friendship with a pop icon. If Broken was a nobody you would toss him aside without any compassion. That's the problem we have with you. You are so mercenary, possibly amoral, that you don't see what you do. This is the root of all evil. Its a celeb... And therefore he should and could get away with murder.

      Delete
    4. That was Rat. We all know now. But I believe that Rat was communicating with Morrissey via these fake Morrissey accounts. Sadly, he pushed the game too far. Perhaps the best thing now is for the real Morrissey to be seen photographed with Rat... Most of us know who he really is after his identity was revealed back in Feb. But don't hold your breath. Morrissey will never do it. Ever. But if he did then it would finally establish the BRS and cement Rat as a legend in the pop culture world.

      Delete
    5. Oh we poor, poor fools! Oh dear... we have no idea how close we are to having tea and cake with Morrissey! Oh what have we done??? We've totally blown the biggest opportunity of our lives. Forget marriage, childbirth, the death of our loved ones, hopes and dreams, our first flat, the first kiss etc etc. We have just blown the chance to be in the presence of a pop icon. Oh, we poor, poor fools. When you say this Rat, are you wearing a monk's habit and shaking your head from side to side?

      Delete
    6. You're REALLY mad at yourself. Have some dignity, walk away.

      Delete
    7. I'm so mad at myself... oh God! Yes! That's it! Thank you. You have again, like Broken before you, taught me a valuable lesson. Thank you Rat. You're not just a genius writer, you are a sage and healer. The pain that has been inflicted upon me by Broken comes from a source of genius and also from another source of pain. And therefore, if I knew what was good for me I would simply lick my wounds and ask for more pain. I would wear the sack cloth of humility and ask for more pain. But my ego was wounded and instead I got angry. But now you have made me aware of all my faults (including my anger) and it has started to go. Thank you Rat. Not just a comedy genius, an internet detective, but also a healer. Namaste om.

      Willie Stroker

      Delete
    8. More deletion and censorship. Seems that bringing the Parody and Broken back has not really worked.

      Delete
    9. http://deconstructingmw.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  2. Parody if you want us to believe you are who you say you are then give us evidence. A selfie or lyrics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It won't count unless its a nude selfie.

      Delete
    2. http://deconstructingmw.blogspot.com/
      FUCK BROKEN
      FUCK BROKEN
      FUCK BROKEN
      FUCK BROKEN
      FUCK YOU
      FUCK THE BLUE ROSE
      FUCK BROKEN
      FUCK YOU RAT
      THE RAT HATES MORRISSEY

      Delete
    3. Extraordinary literacy. Solow has taught you well.
      Go in peace.

      Delete
  3. Rat, your ego is out of control. I do think this is Morrissey but the game you are playing is only to serve your aspirations to escape your own dreary existence. You are using Morrissey, clinging onto his coat tails, and abusing him. You would betray him in a heartbeart if it meant a book deal. Truly, if it was a choice between taking this to your grave and keping the faith of this man or the book deal, you would crawl from the sewer for that deal. You can't wait to escape the life less ordinary. But sorry chum, you need more than a half decent parody and an obession for the net. Or maybe you don't and you know that! Beware the Rat. He is a Rat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're mad at yourself for your lack of compassion, aren't you? Point the finger at me as much as you like, but there will be mo book deal, no running to the papers, no television interviews. I'm sorry that you got it all wrong, but It is now time for you to leave this all behind you, and find something else.

      Delete
    2. I have no compassion save for myself. If others get in the way... so be it. It's all about me. Don't you see that?

      Broken Parody (Get it?)

      Delete
  4. Don't you see? Rat is behind MW and Broken. The real Morrissey plays along. The MW account currently tweeting on Twitter is Rat. Look how desperate the tweets are. He is tweeting how hard it is for him to take that people have turned against him because of Broken. Don't you get it yet? The predictions are real. The real Morrissey reacts to what the fake Morrissey says. The real Morrissey on Twitter is not known as such. And now all this! All for Rat's ego and vain hope that Moz will hang out with him! Sorry Rat. Game is up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moz really hasn't played along. He ignored multiple roses because he doesn't know about it all. This is all Rat and Banjaxer and hopefully people will realize that.

      Delete
    2. "It's Moz", "It's not Moz", "Moz plays along", "Moz doesn't play along"..... the one thing you anons have in common is that you don't want to be part of all this, and yet here you all are.

      Delete
    3. He's got you there! Don't fuck with Rat. He 'knows' you know... Wink, wink. Nudge, nudge.

      Delete
    4. Mr 'wink wink'... Are you being sarcastic?

      Delete
    5. Of course I was!

      Delete
    6. MORRISSEY'S new song just released: Beat on the Rat

      Delete
  5. i'm happy to have it back even if it is all a piss take it's been a funny one and i've laughed my arse off at the parody's and met some lovely people along the way i love the blue rose society for just being there...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing. My message about how the game works with Morrissey keeps being deleted. This is how it works. Rat and maybe some friends pretend to be Moz using fake Moz accounts. Moz then plays along by reacting to some of the predictions. Rat then gets a massive ego trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have deleted nothing today. Why do you come here?

      Delete
    2. No, you didn't delete any words. Instead, you chose to delete the feelings of others. Just. Like. That.

      Delete
    3. http://deconstructingmw.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  7. Parody Morrissey would like us all to show support for Rat at this very difficult time... I think we should support Rat. I think he does an amazing job. He never gets the praise he deserves and he has only ever tried to show Morrissey support. He is someone that I trust and is only here in a humble capacity. A mere scribe of events. He is a man too, capable of pain and sorrow, just like our hero Morrissey. I am literally crying as I write this. So sorry Rat for the horrible way you have been treated. Keep it up whiskers old chum. Don't let them get you down. (Hi Moz - is that okay? Does that work for you?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's easy when you try, isn't it. If you're going to be anonymous, couldn't you at least use a comedy name?

      Delete
    2. haha all of this is very playground wonder how many people will end up buried in the sandpit x

      Delete
    3. Ours is not to reason why... ours is to simply follow orders and beg for forgiveness.

      Parody of a Rat

      Delete
  8. Hi - I've got a theory. All these Anon comments are so funny they must be Morrissey! Welcome back Moz!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was a welcome surprise to find OM back on my timeline.
    He certainly has not lost his touch.

    I really wasn't sure our journey would continue. So I look forward to our BRS moving forward & I will embrace it with the love, warmth, & respect it deserves.

    A big, warm welcome back to OM. And many thanks to you Rats for blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please forgive me if I say... "Stuff that for a game of soldiers" Don't get angry with me, or upset with me. Just have some compassion for me when I say, I am not interested in it at all but only interested in coming here and letting everyone know that I'm not interested in it. Yes, this does make me quite mad. Therefore, pity me Emotional Air Raid Survivor! So sorry to bring you all down like this. But I just would rather prefer to boil an egg. The joke isn't funny anymore. Can you see that? Can you feel compassion for me? Can you feel sorry for me? Does it upset you if I think you're lame? I hope not. I hope you feel sorry for me. Does it upset you if I think you're a loser? God, I hope not. Feel sorry for me. Please.

      Delete
  10. Rat, I think you bright back the parody account too quickly... Sort of fallen flat on it's backside. But at least you can trot out the usual tired copy.

    Oh Fool No 1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rat and Parody Morrissey are united in condemning 'the fools'. Could the same bloke!

      Fool 7

      Delete
  11. How does it feel when three years of blogging goes up in smoke? Desperate times call for desperate measures. Better get the Parody account up and running. Credit is due... He is fighting for his life over on Twitter. He's even promised to name the next tour after Manc Lad... Desperate times.

    Fooling No One (except Manc and a few others)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is getting embarrassing.

      Delete
    2. No one can hold a candle to Dickie, not even the shit writer of this blog who also writes the Morrissey World Blog.

      Delete
    3. you think you know me, you think i dont know rat is a first class T***, the amount of times me and rat have crossed swords, well, i guess that is for us to know.. you think i believe a tour will be named after me in some weird way.. well, only time as ever, as we say in these parts, can you imagine if it happened, a tour with the word woodhouse in it, guess you would have to come back and tell me how Morrissey played along because he felt sorry for me and just so everyone knows RAT YOU ARE A FIRST CLASS T*** (boy does that feel good)

      Delete
  12. We all got fooled, shame on us. Our fault not Ratty. I am still amazed at the hoax. Moz did have a part though. Just not to the extent Ratty portayed. Slap of a plimsol if I ever meet you and Moz if he ever recovers. Wasn't Moz wearing plimsols in WPINOYB cover?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rat knows people are finding out the truth and losing interest. So he trots out Parody. Morrissey is very ill and I doubt he's in a hospital bed tweeting and blocking people. Wake up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's a scandal. Almost genius. Actually genius. But still a fucking scandal. If you create a fake Morrissey account and catch the real Morrissey's eye... Then he will play along with you. Rat got greedy! Cant blame him though... It's by far and away the most exciting thing he's ever done.

    Barbara Venal

    ReplyDelete
  15. call me dumb, it is ok, have too much self esteem anyway, but I do think Fifi was Moz. Love Moz. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bullshit- The Rat is Liar, this was a Scam that he created a long time ago when he became jealous of Dickie. That's why Dickie completely ignores him because Dickie knows he's a wacko. Fuck you Batty McRatty you sick Fuck!

      Delete
  16. To the anons who believe I am behind MorrisseysWorld, yes, I admit it, so game over. There is now no point in you coming back here, day after day to write the same things, you were right and I am just a very sad man with nothing better to do.

    To all the anons who don't think I am the person behind MW, but believe I will stop at nothing to gain his favour, withbthe desperate hope of maybe getting to meet him one day, you are right, you have seen right through me, and the game is up.

    And now that I've admitted to all the accusations that are being repeated on a daily basis, will you please FUCK OFF, and leave me in peace to carry on fooling/entertaining Heather, Ears, Loughton Lil, Jazissey, Manc Lad and Vulgar Angie.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep the Anons please... They're quite amusing and relatively inoffensive. Until this post I thought they were you!

      Anons preservation

      Delete
    2. I like deleting the ones where they go to a lot of trouble venting their anger. It amuses me that they will be even more angry that I have deleted their long worded rants. I do like to post as anon, but haven't done for a while.

      Anon

      Delete
    3. You're the one who started this, Rat. Making trouble with Fifi and kissing Broken's ass. Can we talk about how a little boy is the damn president?!

      Delete
    4. Fuck The Broken Asshole- he has Nothing to do with M - He's made up in your sick, sick head, you lunitic

      Delete
  17. Lies again! You don't mean either! Stop lying. Firstly you are not behind MW.... And secondly you would NOT do anything to curry favour.

    Anon John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all SO Life of Brian.

      Mandy

      Delete
    2. I am not fond of this Mandy Rat! M.

      Delete
    3. She says the same about you. She prefers Barry Manilow.... and I'm not Rat. Or rather, NOT Rat!

      Delete
  18. Someone let the Rat out of the bag...

    ReplyDelete
  19. http://deconstructingmw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is the worst blog ever, where did this shit come from? More Assholes on here that Solow, Wtf

    ReplyDelete
  21. When this embarrassing thing closes the glorious one will sing "The Bullshitter Dies"

    ReplyDelete
  22. Some fucking Moron who posts pictures of Justin Bieber actually has something to do with the real Morrissey ? Yeah ok you people are fuckin stupid. And your leader is giving you all Kool Aid- idiots

    ReplyDelete
  23. After finding the strength to open my eyes, I am appalled to have even glanced at one phrase on here. I used to enjoy this blog but will no longer spend a moment on it. I am embarrassed for myself to be sick and have to read this! Never Again - Morrissey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you really Morrissey?
      Anon Begone

      Delete
  24. If anyone has any information on the health of Morrissey please tell. We are all worried about him and really hope this is just more Moz drama and payback for being crappy fans to him. No one stays in the hospital for two weeks unless you are in ICU.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't he at Mam's these days, Manc? I thought I'd seen him in a car in Sale the other day, but then again I didn't have my specs on so it could have been someone else.
      The Countess of Alty

      Delete
    2. Because you live in Manc you know his every move? Her a life. You've been wrong before.

      Delete
  25. Well, strange days indeed. Never seen such a level of anti-FTM hysteria. Either it is orchestrated by a number of people, which I doubt, or one or two people have really lost the plot. Their writing styles sometimes give them away of course.

    Accept this is not for you and go elsewhere, you are only frustrating yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Replies
    1. Booker Prize coming your way dude, quality writing like that really shows the size of your brain

      Delete
    2. But it was exactly to the point, which I think was fair...

      Ha ha @ Booker Prize, made me LOL but I hate putting LOL....

      Delete
  27. FINALLYTHETRUTH.24 June 2014 at 15:36

    http://so-lowingthepariah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FINALLYTHETRUTH? There's a misnomer if ever there was one. More like FINALLYTHEULTIMATEBOLLOCKS

      Delete
    2. Dear George, or Edge or whatever your name is, for I believe it to be you behind the above blog, you have made THE fundamental error which many have made before you and which undermines EVERY argument you make.

      And I quote " . . . are not really aligned with Moz himself because those actions are not in his character as I already stated. Furthermore, Morrissey would not be allied with any such individual and collaborate in any capacity with such behavior."

      Another one who knows how Morrissey feels and what he would or would not do.

      End of session - case dismissed. Take Edge out.

      Delete
  28. http://so-lowingthepariah.blogspot.co.uk/
    Fuck you Rat!

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive