Total Pageviews

Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Day 1015 - The Decision is Yours

Our Mozzer is unwell... well he would be, wouldn't he! He sent 'R' to The Twit Arms yesterday with these words:

"@MorrisseyParody is unwell & will be back when he's feeling better. In a telephone review, Broken advised he's suffering from ACOHS syndrome. Broken put this on the sick note and advised it will be a few days at least. @Broken1andonly will be happy to confirm this. Signed 'R'"

Broken did indeed confirm 'R''s words, saying, "I can confirm MorrisseyParody is suffering from ACOHS, Acute C*** or Hypochondriasis Syndrome. Thanks."

OM also sent this message via his secretary, 'R': "MW will block anyone following @Nonheisler in a few days. Therefore any loyal MWers should unfollow - signed 'R'"

Our Mozzer did manage to send one tweet himself yesterday, although it made no sense whatsoever. He tweeted this to Joey Essex fan @SaafOx: "tweeting from my deathbed, I think this says it all-" One can only presume that this ACOHS has caused delirium.

The only other thing to report is that Broken has told @HeatherCat222 that he and OM are currently collaborating on Part II of a Bans & Ejections Committee parody piece. The original Bans & Ejections article is one of my all time favourite MorrisseysWorld pieces, so Part II has a lot to live up to.

Broken has also been notably absent from The Arms. He did manage to post one Bieber picture yesterday, but rather bizarrely, Broken also posted a link to a Guardian article about the Marine Le Pen's 'Front National' party failing to make inroads into sabotaging the EU.  Broken has gone political!

That is it for today. According to Detective GWO, it would appear that the @nonheisler character that OM has referred to is actually somebody called Jack Shet. Jack discovered MorrisseysWorld about a month ago, and immediately took it upon himself to declare that he was my talisman. Some talisman! Without having followed any of the MW story, Jack has now decided that he is going to run Morrissey's Blue Rose Society, completely away from MorrisseysWorld.  So far @Nonheisler has recruited 28 followers, including former MW/BRS members: @LizzyCatMoz, @Cathyplus5, @stracy1675, @YunaraGunarso, @caterita2008, @MozzeriansATW, @edgeindustphoto, @southkirk, @OdysseyNumber5, @Smashingblouse7 and @GirlonBike1102.

The reason that so many people have left MorrisseysWorld and the BRS, is because this whole phenomenal story has been too much for them to take in. It has confused them, and at times hurt them. Funnily enough, most of those who have left, did so after being disgusted by the behaviour of BrokenMorrissey; which is very understandable as he can be a quite despicable person. This despicable person also happens to be Morrissey, or at least a side of Morrissey. You only have to listen to Morrissey's lyrics to realise that part of him is a self loathing wretch of a man, who hates the world, and hates himself. If I had to think of one song that sums up Broken, it is 'Let Me Kiss You'. Morrissey is NOT all sweetness and light, and if anybody ever thought that he was, then they must have a different record recollection to me.

As Broken, Morrissey has the ability to hurt people without giving a damn about their feelings. I'm sure he hates himself for doing it, but cannot help it. The question is, do you accept Morrissey warts and all because he is a one off genius, or do you turn your back on him?

Now that the dust is starting to settle, I dearly hope that the likes of Willow, Edge and Romina decide to stick with MW & his BRS, because they have all been valuable members. I have had much (anonymous) mud slung in my direction for standing by a Broken Morrissey, but I hope that people will see the bigger picture, and continue to follow the MorrisseysWorld story as it unfolds. It is important that people don't let pride get in their way, because if OM blocks them, the story they will be telling their grandchildren will NOT be the story of how they witnessed first hand Morrissey coming to twitter as a parody of himself and the world missing it, but instead, their story will be how they failed to stand by a very hurt Morrissey as his world fell apart around him. They will also have the story of how they interacted with a grammatically inept man called Jack on his mesmerizing blog So-lowingthePariah. As Our Graham (no relation to Our Mozzer) used to say on Blind Date, "the decision is yours".

Get well soon, M.

29 comments:

  1. Rat, the problem was YOU ... all you had to do was not CONDONE Broken's behaviour.
    he is not beyond being punished. even if it was MOZ, he cannot get away in hurting
    other people who already hurt from life. we are all humans. I do not hurt people in
    my real life when I am hurting. If you would have just had your readers backs for ONCE
    it would have been fine. but all you said was YOU MUST LOVE HIM, YOU MUST LOVE HIM
    you wanted them to just accept being treated like this. You have only yourself to blame.
    I got into this because I was defending Willow, and I would have done the same for any
    of the other Moz fans I have met. I have no interest in you/MW/FTM/BRS anymore.
    you didn't have my back when I needed it. all the grovelling in the world will make no
    difference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You keep trying to make this whole thing about either you or me, it is about neither. Forget about us, and just make the decision as to whether you want to continuing being part of a quite remarkable piece of history. You are lying to yourself when you say you have no interest in MW, but your pride is getting in the way. Please don't mistake my words for grovelling, whether you stay or not is of no concern to me, but just as I have tried to keep the likes of Rosy Mires, Chuck, GOB et al involved after past fall outs, I wanted to try with you, Romina and Willow.
      Best wishes
      Rat

      Delete
    2. Hi Rat. George is one of the more self-obsessed people I've met. I got sick of people being rude, so I told Willow to 'get lost.' I'm entitled to say this; I'm not a public person and can say what I want. Because George didn't like this he retweeted unpleasant things about me passively aggressively, as though this somehow was something less than a nasty way to behave, when George and I were at least acquaintances. Because this was such shallow behaviour, I commented that he was vacuous and trivial. It's hardly a Shakespearian revenge thriller - more handbags at 5 paces. George could get over it.

      I am not s**ding Morrissey. I've said this about 100 times by now. I tweeted while he sang. Neither is MW Morrissey.

      Is it really so wrong that I would crave some more intelligent followers who know I'm not Morrissey (!) but enjoy the wit, humour and irony of MW, rather than following it out of some misguidedly emotive delusion?

      Broken

      Delete
  2. Ratty, you know very well that I've been a Moz fan for 30 years. I've read all the books, interviews etc. I understand the intense self-loathing in the lyrics. Ex- friends & colleagues have described him as damaged, vindictive etc. You only have to read his Autobiography to see the bitterness & venom inside him. And yet, though all this, I've loved & accepted him. So..for Broken, who is apparently Moz, to turn on me was too much for me. If it really is Moz, I understand that pain, anger & depression make you lash out. But to indulge him & let him carry on - how does this help him? It's not a substitute for therapy.
    Also, if all the pessoas are Morrissey - Parody, Broken & Fifi, why are only Parody & Broken angry with me? Fifi DMed me, & expressed concern for me.
    I enjoyed my time here, but myself & others have been treated appallingly. There is no kindness or camaraderie left here. I have no wish to return.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You haven't read a word that I have written. You too are lying to yourself when you say that you have no wish to return. Lizzy, Rosy, Still.I.Cling, Chuck, GOB, Amora, Hector Lector, Cathy, Marcus.... they have all said that MW is not for them; they are all still following every word. Fifi is NOT Broken and never will be.
      Best wishes
      Rat

      Delete
    2. I wish you'd go. I'm not Morrissey for the 101th time. How difficult is this to understand? I am nothing like Morrissey. I'm a bored/boring fan. I've tweeted while he sang live! I've never claimed to be Morrissey - only Rat made this claim.

      I'm not responsible for your delusions that I'm Morrissey and OM is Morrissey; we're not.

      There is a long list of humourless, needy people who have left. I don't regret this at all. BRS is better with five great people than fifty dreary ones.

      Broken

      Delete
    3. And I bet you can count those five people on one hand.

      Delete
    4. I prefer to count on my toes.

      Delete
  3. well this is another fine mess stanley.. who said that

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am two people
    One you know but don't like
    The other one you don't know, but you don't want to


    I am two people
    One you know but don't like
    The other one you don't know, but you don't want to
    I have two faces
    One of which you know
    The other one for your sake I never will show

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFlc9q6AHX4

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rat how many Fucking more times I've joined nobody and taken no side. Stop mentioning this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kirky, OM has stated that he is going to block everybody following @Nonheisler, and despite your comment of "I've joined nobody", you are one of the 28 people following that account. Why you have felt the need to wedge yourself off the fence that you have been sitting on for the past three years to swear at me, I really don't know, but your authoritative "stop mentioning this" is the most passion I have ever witnessed from you.

      Best wishes
      Rat

      Delete
  6. All I've ever done is want to talk to Morrissey fans

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ratty dear, I still like MW, I still like BRS, but why Broken feels the need to be so rude with Sabine, Chuck, Willow and so go on... Who is Broken? A part of Morrissey in disguise? Does he got special plan? Would it be possible that Morrissey, still not completely recovered, is spending his time tweeting rude staff against his fans? I don't know, truly I got no answer. Time will tell us the trugh, I do belive it. Ciao.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not convinced that the trugh will EVER be told, either by time or anybody else! Glad you are still with us, but I hope you and the others don't get blocked by OM for following that other BRS account. There is only one BRS, and it belongs to MorrisseysWorld.

      Delete
  8. This might seem a bit weird to ask this now but who is this Morrissey chap you all keep talking about

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ratty I only followed as it was a blue rose I wasn't aware there was a them and you. As for the fence you took me off it by saying I'd left. Wasn't aware I was there. I get passionate when poked

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stop saying I'm Morrissey. This is your final warning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I quite agree Rat, many of Morrissey's lyrics come from a soul who has been deeply scarred by life. I believe this is why so many of us feel such a great connection to him.

    Human beings have many layers & can be very complex. But you can't just choose which layers you want from a person, you have to try to accept them as a whole. I do know this can be challenging & cause heartache.

    Anyway Get Well Soon Our Mozzer & take good care of yourself x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rats, if you want to reinstate the fish, check out this link http://abowman.com/google-modules/fish/#gadgetSWF

    ReplyDelete
  13. Poor Rat, Your blog has been over run by hate from the Anons When will they give up already? they have their own blog now let them go there... I do thinkbthat there needs to be a seperation between the splinter group Having 2 BRS groups doesn't make sense there would be 2 different stories Mr. Jack Shet BRS is not yours to manipulate how you wish and gather to yourself the ones who would not be part of us I think that difference should be made clear imo
    Besides that
    We havebsonmuch to look foward to! A parody piece promised to us, Morrisseys new album coming soon and I just cannot wait for brokens review of it!

    My best wishes to Our Mozzer may he make a full speedy recovery..with love always

    ReplyDelete
  14. The misogynistic vanity of the dwindling BRS reaches new lows, goaded on by a select few sycophants who would follow Morrissey's fading shadow into the abyss of moral decrepitude, giving up their own identity for a chance to commune with something greater than their own dreary lives. It is those with character who leave the BRS, the dreary one's remain. We all know it. We dare not speak it.

    At the centre of this humourless farce is a fantasist and schemer. His God is a pop star in the Autumn of his song writing career - a maverick poet, rebel and bitter cynic who yearns for joy and the fresh clean air of a new start. It's coming soon. Tomorrow. The mantra of hope just around the corner, beyond the brown of hill etc etc. Rainbow's fade. Each turn a disappointment, each new beginning more heartbreaking than before. A new album, a novel, a new tour. Desperately reaching out to something that came so easily before, without thought. It just happened. "Relax!" say the gentle gusts that swirl under the heavy wooden front door. "Let go..." whisper the grasses along the sun bleached LA highway. But the pop star doesn't hear, he cannot hear. He grasps for tomorrow's horizon with a tighter fist, more angry, more bitter, more paranoid. Each time giving succor to the broken one inside.

    The old ship is going down! It's large timber bulk bobbing up and down, down and down. Up and down. Down and down. All life deserts her, apart from one rat and some lice. Poor old 'She'. Poor old wonder of the sea. You carried so many of us, across brave new seas. The old ship is going down! At the helm the Broken one steers the bobbing hulk against the rocks. Up in the crow's nest the young pop star, he stares out into the dark void of space and there among the stars his soul still dances. A smile breaks across his face like the opening of an old wound.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful writing. I appreciate this is a witty parody of a parody of a rather self-parodied rock star. If only you could avoid the grocer's apostrophe.

      BRS is not sinking though; far from it - it will soon be more famous than ever before.

      Delete
    2. Regarding my apostrophe, as Jimmy Hendrix once said of those who managed to keep their guitars in tune all the time... well, only cowboys manage that.

      Delete
    3. This was a rather nice piece, I enjoyed it.

      Delete
    4. I will not delete the words of Anon E Mouse as the likelihood is they were written by Morrissey. I cannot think of anybody else who has been involved in this phenomenal journey who could write such a thing; except for me, but it is far too articulately written to be me... although we do share in common that grocer's apostrophe. Anon's words are at times desperately cruel, but there is also some truth in there. One sentence that I just cannot leave without correction is, "It is those with character who leave the BRS". I cannot think of one! Perhaps it could be replaced with, "It is those who are self centred, don't like the real Morrissey, or are blind who leave the BRS".

      The Scheming Fantasist

      Delete
  15. really.. not one other person whiskers

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive