Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Day 1021 - "Genius isn't for everyone"

Following my blog entry of last Tuesday, I had to change my blog settings to stop any anonymous postings. It was a shame to have to do that because anonymous postings can be quite humorous; especially if somebody is witty enough to come up with a good joke name to go with their witticisms, but unfortunately I was just getting a load of abuse from people with no understanding of MorrisseysWorld.

If people genuinely believed that I was the person responsible for MW/Parody Moz/Broken etc, then WHY would they bother to keep reading my blog? If I genuinely didn't believe that this whole thing was anything whatsoever to do with Morrissey, then I would NEVER read a blog about a fraudster; what would be the point? Morrissey fans like Julie Hamill, Dr Devereux and Dickie Felton have got the right idea, they dismissed MW as not being the work of Morrissey, and they walked away. I don't believe for one minute that any of those three read my blog, and why would they? They are aware of my blog, but they don't feel the need to write endless abuse about me, they just think that I am a misguided fool and they ignore me, and that is fine. One day they may kick themselves for not realising MW is Moz, but they will comfort themselves in the fact that EVERYBODY bar a handful missed it.


DR EOIN DEVEREUX - DISMISSED MORRISSEYSWORLD & WALKED AWAY

Following my ban of the Anons, one anon took it upon himself (and yes it is a him) to register  the extremely original name of Anon E Mouse, so that he could continue to be part of this whole phenomenon; even though he had insisted he was no longer has an interest in taking part. I have now had to ban him from posting, because although he started off trying to make out he 'got it', he clearly didn't, and started referring to Broken as a sociopath and psychopath. Broken is NEITHER of these things, and when this was pointed out to Anon E Mouse, he once again became abusive. WHY do they cling? WHY don't they just walk away? Virtually everybody who has stated that they are no longer interested in MW/BRS STILL continue to read my blog; I know this because the hit count numbers remain consistent. PLEASE WALK AWAY.

Broken once again propped up the bar of The Twit Arms this morning, and passed the time shuffling through his collection of Bieber pics. He was in a black mood (well he would be, wouldn't he), and made this comment:

"The parody is finished but I won't post it. I've realised MW is now quite dead. Goodbye."

Luckily myself and EARS were on hand to add a little comfort, so hopefully we will get to see the new parody after all. Here are Broken's highlight's from this morning:

"MW is in crisis. It's more popular than ever but it's more painful than ever for us to write."

"Having entertained you all for years without reward, we're stabbed in the back by utter vapid people whom we catered to."

"So MW became something for the 'special few' not for 'everyone'"

"The open invitation was withdrawn."

"@AIRRAID25 EARS do you think I've deserved the level of vilification I've faced? What dreadful thing have I ever done? I told a homophobe to go away and someone who criticised Bieber to 'get lost'. What else have I done? We all have feelings... even homosexuals."

And he's right! WHAT exactly has Broken EVER done wrong? Nothing! He is just brutally honest, and speaks his mind. Some people don't like honesty, it hurts too much.

Highlight's Continued:

"@TheRatsBack Nothing irks the insincere middle classes like the truth; it punctures their spirit like a needle in a balloon."

"Genius isn't for everyone"




In response to me asking, "@Broken1andonly People genuinely think I write MW. HOW has that happened? Plain confusion?": "The less bright elements can't tell the difference between genius (me) and mediocrity (you)."

It would be very interesting to know what would have happened to MorrisseysWorld if I had never started writing FTM. Would the world have embraced it by now? I clearly threw a spanner into the works, and I have somehow become a villain. I asked Broken what he thought and he answered:

"It would have been more high-brow, less amusing and utterly tedious right now. Now you ARE MW. I just wish you'd improve the f---ing presentation of the site with those sh*tty books in the background and a brown font."

I also asked what Broken thought would happen if TTY were to issue a fourth denial about Morrissey being behind MW, especially in light of the fact that the MW blog doesn't even exist anymore. Broken replied, "Yo."

That is all for today, although I must share these beautiful words that were tweeted by Astraea this morning:

"Swimming pool eyes, glistening. Reflective. But my eyes are the only place light pools. Darkness around me, waiting for its tidal sweep. Another time, another year, the smell of orange blossoms. The air heavy around me. And if only for a brief moment, there I found something. The Mediterranean pulled me into passionate embrace. Entwined, everything was sensual again. The heat rose from the ground, under my feet. I was free. Cicadas again. Close your eyes. Now, silence. My free spirit. The desire to immerse and to burrow, melding like smoke into clouds of night incense and dreams. While the air remained heavy and still. Intoxication of the mind. Then of the heart. Then of the spirit. Just remember to never open your eyes."


TWITTERDILLY ARMS TOP 23:

1. THE BULLFIGHTER DIES (LIVE IN SAN JOSE 2014) - MORRISSEY (NO CHANGE): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp_bS1g0QE4

2. ISTANBUL (LIVE IN AUSTIN 2014) - MORRISSEY (NO CHANGE): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h9J03Dtxao

3. WORLD PEACE IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS (LIVE IN SAN JOSE 2014) - MORRISSEY (RE-ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDsF-6-b0dg

4. KICK THE BRIDE DOWN THE AISLE (LIVE IN BOSTON 2014) - MORRISSEY : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfYLV_mTbls

5. EARTH IS THE LONELIEST PLANET (LIVE IN SAN JOSE 2014) - MORRISSEY (NO CHANGE): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHDNICm9MVg

6. THE END - NICO (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGnwRnvnJdI

7. YES, I AM BLIND (LIVE IN SANTA ANA 2014 TAKING THE BLUE ROSE) - MORRISSEY (RE-ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BArfnTz-MvE&feature=youtu.be

8. WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO THE RAIN - MARIANNE FAITHFULL (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z98NEVWGi2w

9. I AM TWO PEOPLE - MORRISSEY (RE-ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFlc9q6AHX4

10. THE FAIREST OF THE SEASONS - NICO (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzGt9CZplyE

11. HOW SOON IS NOW? (LIVE IN GENOA 2012 WITH EARS BLUE ROSE) - MORRISSEY (RE-ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YREq6ayGU5Y&feature=youtu.be

12. IN MY TIME OF SORROW - GAY SINGLETON (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3egy3x2c7lE

13. TROUBLE LOVES ME (LIVE IN ALBUQUERQUE 2014) - MORRISSEY (RE-ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RC50GeXvrI&feature=youtu.be

14. THE QUEEN IS DEAD (LIVE IN BOSTON 2014) - MORRISSEY (RE-ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtDBSbqEu-8&feature=youtu.be

15. LIFE IS A PIGSTY (LIVE IN SAN JOSE 2014) - MORRISSEY (RE-ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iqKTINYqWo&feature=youtu.be

16. HAPPY HEART - PETULA CLARK (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0KsVmuKSJE

17. IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, DON'T LOOK AT ME - MORRISSEY (RE-ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKp-JsXLqmM

18. I'VE CHANGED MY PLEA TO GUILTY (LIVE AT THE HOLLYWOOD BOWL) - MORRISSEY (RE-ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjGX6G2nBr0&feature=youtu.be

19. EVERYDAY IS LIKE SUNDAY - MORRISSEY (RE-ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0LeL9BUPtA

20. HEROES - DAVID BOWIE (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRqxoM7iqoY

21. TEMPO HOUSE - THE FALL (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTJdWN6BqwU

22. GROSS CHAPEL GB GRENADIERS - THE FALL (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3ZoBshOHcQ

23. CRAZY STUPID LOVE (LIVE AT THE SUMMERTIME BALL 2014) - CHERYL COLE (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmSUq7iTIPc





Embedded image permalink



Embedded image permalink




Embedded image permalink

15 comments:

  1. When broken is sad, I believe that he is more sad than when JB is sad. I think that this is true. But because both of those things are very sad, I am going to think about kneeling in front of JB now to cheer myself up.

    I also just replayed the video for Chezza at #23. The person who told her that she is above autotune and that she should definitely sing live also has a truly excellent sense of humour. As does the choreographer who taught her backing dancers how to to keep time.

    I hope that one day Chezza tweets me something deep 'n' meaningful. This is the only reason that I am still on Twitter.

    And I know that it will happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will Bowie one day duet with Chezza? It would make many people very happy. Perhaps JB and Bowie? JB and Chezza? Moz and Chezza? Moz and JB? The world of pop is open to so many possibilities.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, heather! I always hoped to myself that if I just waited long enough, then perhaps one day somebody might. I am so touched that I will ask you to never tell me now when we fall out of love, or into reality. Both are always best served scorching. Whereas I seem to always like things on a bed of sculptural ice.

      It must be the season. It must be the reason!
      Or, I could have just said, I love you too. Were I on intimate terms, with any intimate terms.
      It must be the season, it must surely be the reason.

      Does anyone know if Cheryl needs anyone to comb out her hairpieces?

      I'm not offering, incidentally.

      Delete
  2. Broken, I am on my knees (kneeling before JB), begging you to PLEASE reconsider and post the parody. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello me old Rat, normal service will be resumed shortly as I am now on my way back from lovely Kerry. Sorry to have missed a lot of the Twit action.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you are too kind, see you again soon I hope!

      Delete
    2. Hah! Whatever happened to "this is our secret". Nothing is sacred.

      Delete
    3. Now that really was a coincidence.

      Delete
  4. I doubt I was of any comfort to Broken, but I wanted to try to offer him some support.

    Gorgeous & absorbing words from Astraea this morning. It was a charming way to start my days work. I could almost smell that orange blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Menippus. All that work for nowt. I fear there will be bitter oolong tears staining his papyrus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh broken, you sultry tease of a genius, You make it so easy to love you! He has us on our knees where we ought to be lol I don't mind groveling for the new parody piece
    As for the Anon abuse That person whomever they are has issues that we have no solution for. One thing I've learned being here is that the answers don't matter as much as the journey, to hell with the answers! This is one mind f*** I don't mind riding out if it means being treated to creative witty writing, mysterious coincidences, and true comradery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. something strange has happened in my head, that Breakfast At Tiffany's book I gave Morrissey for his birthday, well I NEED to read it, I know, I never read it before I gave it to him, I didn't want to ruffle the pages etc., I wanted it to be in perfect condition for him and now I have to go out and buy it again, nothing like old age hey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't forget there are lots of us who loves this site and read it every day who don't comment. The 'deluded dozen' changes all the time; someone leaves and another takes his place. I'm looking forward to the Bans and Ejections Committee because the original was the funniest of all the parodies - it was probably the one that showed me how hilarious MW could be.

    Maybe one day I'll even feature in a parody!

    Luke

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive