Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Day 1042 - The Mystery of BlueRoseSociety Tumblr

This morning I was flicking through some old pages of my blog, when I stumbled across a parody piece from May of last year entitled, 'Dear Diary'. I have to say, it made me laugh out loud re-reading it, and it got me thinking that I should write more parody pieces, but I can't, for I have lost my creative juices.

There has been no word from TRM or OM, but the mysterious Orange Mécanique (@mecaniqueorange) has reappeared on the scene, accusing me of posting the Leonid Albrecht story on the internet:

The Leonid Albrecht story can be found here: http://bluerosesociety.tumblr.com/post/92228727210/brazil

Rat, I assume that you're behind that blog, why did you republish it against Our Mozzer's will?

I wrote about Monsieur Orange on June 5th, suggesting that he may be a Morrissey pessoa. Orange Mécanique, who has not been seen around these parts since June 8th when the tour ended abruptly, has since retracted his accusation about me being behind the bluerosesociety tumblr, and has now in fact pointed his finger at the authors of MW, which would mean he thinks it's Moz! Whoever the author of the BRS tumblr is, they have put together a comprehensive list of 'coincidences', and it makes for excellent reading: http://bluerosesociety.tumblr.com/. It is interesting to note that Orange M has said that he was led to the BRS tumblr via this debate on Solow about Smiler With Knife: http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/131772-Lyrics-to-Smiler-With-Knife?highlight=bluerosesociety.tumblr.com.

It is also interesting to note that the person on Solow who mentioned the link between Smiler and the Leonid story is..... Vanitas M. Berrymore, who regular readers of FTM will recognise as somebody I have previously written about; being the person who told us we had missed the sign given by @ItsMorrissey about Twin Peaks: http://followingthemozziah.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/day-989-testing-1-2-twin-peaks-link-to.html. Jigsaw, jigsaw, jigsaw.

As to whether Orange M and Vanitas really are Moz pessoas or not, I guess we will never know, but it's all interesting stuff. I can once again confirm that FTM has had NO hits from Switzerland, so it would suggest that Orange M isn't Moz, and it would also suggest that Morrissey is NOT  currently reading my blog.... unless of course Morrissey isn't in Switzerland!


TWITTERDILLY ARMS TOP 15 (NOT BROADCAST IN THE TWIT ARMS DUE TO NO-ONE ATTENDING WHEN FLUFF APPEARED AT THE USUAL TIME OF 12.45PM):

1. OBOE CONCERTO - MORRISSEY (NO CHANGE): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0Ej_71ydZs

2. KISS ME A LOT - MORRISSEY (NO CHANGE): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6zaCKz1r2U

3. STAIRCASE AT THE UNIVERSITY - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_Sa74o6j3Q

4. I'M NOT A MAN - MORRISSEY (UP 3): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2oAyMhFheo

5. KICK THE BRIDE DOWN THE AISLE  - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2lLoSNkYos

6. SCANDINAVIA - MORRISSEY (NO CHANGE): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuyYV_BawxM&feature=youtu.be

7. THE BULLFIGHTER DIES - MORRISSEY (UP 1): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDwYwxyW9Nk&list=UUDU3CV0DWroHOlsXK566PVQ

8. MOUNTJOY - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48H7mXyRYng

9.  WORLD PEACE IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS - MORRISSEY (DOWN 5): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBCg28Pxc0Q&feature=youtu.be

10. ONE OF OUR OWN - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfDJzsBAWaw&feature=youtu.be

11. JULIE IN THE WEEDS - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY):  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IztcOrlIU8g

12. FORGIVE SOMEONE - MORRISSEY (DOWN 2): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka7Ocldto2U

13. EARTH IS THE LONELIEST PLANET (LIVE IN SAN JOSE 2014) - MORRISSEY (DOWN 8): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHDNICm9MVg

14. ISTANBUL - MORRISSEY (DOWN 5):  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWn5iqSdJUs&feature=youtu.be

15. TROUBLE LOVES ME (LIVE IN MIAMI 2014) - MORRISSEY (RE-ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfB9snjudt4


LATE ADDITION: Orange Mécanique has left a comment on today's blog asking, "I also don't understand all the images on bluerosesociety.tumblr. What does the picture of the band mean? 


THE MORRISSEY BAND PHOTO ON BLUEROSESOCIETY.TUMBLR.COM - WHY IS IT LISTED AMONGST THE COINCIDENCES? WHAT DOES IT MEAN? ..... AND ACCORDING TO ORANGE M, THIS PHOTO APPEARS NOWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET! WHO TOOK IT? ARE THE MORRISSEYBAND ALL INVOLVED IN MORRISSEYSWORLD?

Answers on a postcard.... or in the comments section of this page. Thank you.

25 comments:

  1. Cher Monsieur Raton, I now have a more logical theory about the tumblr blog: It might be the same people who hold the @morrisseysworld and @morrisseyworld twitter accounts, and the morrisseysworld.com website. Maybe Vanitas was right about them trolling MorrisseysWorld. It's all very confusing.

    And just one minor issue - it was me who discovered the connection between the @itsmorrissey tweets and Twin Peaks, see my very first tweet, directed at @lizzycatmoz, but Mr. Berrymore, whoever he is on twitter, was the only one to discover the meaning behind it. I found it a bit rude that he didn't give me credit when he ran to solow with it, but he doesn't seem like the most pleasant guy anyway to me. Is he a member of Blue Rose Society?

    I also don't understand all the images on bluerosesociety.tumblr. What does the picture of the band mean, and the one with the article about Linder? I'm clearly missing something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Double Lol at all of the above. You are a very funny man, Monsieur Mé-can-eek. Yes, what DOES the picture of the band mean? I have re-activated the anonymous postings so that *cough* somebody can explain.

      Delete
    2. Ps I have also now added the photo to today's blog.

      Delete
    3. Pps But does ANYONE care any more. Not one single person turned up to my Tuesday chart countdown. Not one! *Goes off sobbing*

      Delete
    4. No, you allowed the bullying of such wonderful and devoted people such as Willow, and most of your followers are gone. You brought this on yourself.

      Delete
    5. You've mistaken my false self-deprecation for real sadness. You really aren't cut out for this parody lark. And as for the allegation of bullying, there WAS no bullying, just Willow and Broken falling out over Justin Bieber, unless you wish to prove otherwise. Time to move on. WHY do you still come here, WHY?

      Delete
  2. Sorry Rats, I wasn't around when Cousin Fluff made his appearance and I didn't know to expect him because nothing had been announced.

    I too had wondered about the significance of the band photo - I don't remember ever seeing it before. Orange, because you asked about the Linder article: In September 2011, MW pledged that Morrissey would appear with a red or white rose by Christmas. A few days later, the Linder article appeared, including a photo of a white rose with a mention of Morrissey (documented here: http://followingthemozziah.blogspot.com/2012/06/history-of-morrisseysworld.html?m=1).

    The tumblr page has an interesting concept, posting things of significance to MW but not explaining their significance. Seems that it's rather difficult for anyone to understand the meaning of it all if they haven't been closely following the MW story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS I enjoyed revisiting the 'Dear Diary' piece - thanks for posting it, Rats. I'm sorry to hear that your creative juices are running dry lately. I'd love to read a new parody but sadly it looks like we won't be getting any from you or Our Mozzer *sigh*

      Delete
  3. Thanks heathercat for explaining the significance of the Linde article, it's rather difficult for someone who arrived so late to get everything.

    I've stared at the picture of the band for a while now, and two things strike me as odd:

    First, Solomon again seems isolated on that picture, like in the album sleeve of World Peace. Could that be a hint at "solo"?

    Second, the all-seeing eye in the background. Wasn't that one part of the MorrisseysWorld blog?

    As pointed out to Rats on twitter, the band might play a much bigger role in the whole story than everyone thinks. Wouldn't they ask questions why they're supposed to wear certain shirts? Isn't it well-known how good Morrissey and his band work together? I think people should pay way more attention to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That does look like the all-seeing eye in the background. You have very good eyes for a fruit!

      Delete
    2. "You have very good eyes for a fruit!" Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

      This whole "Solomon solo" thing seems to me to be a hint. Is Solomon about to severe ties with the Morrissey Band?

      Thanks to Heather for posting this link on twitter, which explains that the photo was taken in 'Kill Your Idols' bar in Miami: http://onyomusic.tumblr.com/post/92536371345/this-is-at-kill-your-idols-south-beach-miami.

      Sorcha69 and GWO have both posted on twitter to say that the photo was posted on Instra thingy by one of the band. End of mystery and story! The owner of the BRS tumblr obviously took it from the band member's instragram account, and added it to the tumblr as a coincidence because it has the all seeing eye in the pic.

      Delete
    3. The blue rose society tumblr could well belong to one of the band. I am going to take Orange Mécanique's advice and pay more attention to the band. It would appear that they are all involved with MW, which actually makes sense, as they would have to be idiots not to know about it.

      Ben E Heal

      Delete
  4. how could they not know, even the roadie followed MW

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of you are fools.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, how come Neal Cassady was not in the charts. I want a recount.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did anybody play it in The Arms this past week? If so, then I apologise for missing it.

      Delete
    2. Yes, moi. I was robbed of a chart position.

      Delete
  7. That is indeed the all-seeing-eye. In fact it is the symbol of British intelligence, if anyone cares to look it up, and it was specifically included on the blog. It's certainly a rather creepy coincidence.

    The allegation above that willow was 'bullied' is pathetic. Willow expressed anger/frustration at my posting of shirtless biebs, and I told her to 'get lost' and blocked her. I am allowed to block people and tell them to get lost when they insult or criticise me for posting a shirtless picture of a man.

    If you don't like me, don't follow me, as someone once said.

    The BRS is bigger than ever. The old blog posts received no hits at all and no comments for over two years.

    More importantly, we have high quality people, not low quality homophobes and divisive characters.

    Parody on the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What on earth is the all-seeing eye doing in that Miami pub? Looking forward to the parody, and good to see you are still around, old son. As IF I could be you and you I!

      Delete
    2. 'oo' parody on the way! That should really be a big 'OO' but I don't want to build my hopes up only to have dashed again.

      Delete
    3. Dashed where?
      **them** dashed

      Delete
    4. Broken is one sick and twisted person--unnatural and not normal.

      This whole ridiculous BRS is so darn stupid and the loser Morrissey wonders why his recent lyrics are getting such lackluster reviews. Poor little fool.

      Delete
  8. Rat is Broken and MorrisseyParody. Do not be fooled by what he says.
    He is desperate to get close to Morrissey.
    His behaviour towards some BRS members has been disgraceful.
    He has reaped what he has sown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Anon, you have just reminded me why I banned anons, and it looks like I will have to again. I have not been reaped.

      Delete
  9. The band picture was first published on Jesse's instagram page: http://instagram.com/8stitches9lives

    It was taken at a bar called "Kill Your Idol" in Miami.

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive