Wednesday, 23 July 2014
Day 1043 - The All-Seeing Eye
The above photo, which I posted on yesterday's blog, has been identified as having been taken by the barmaid at the 'Kill Your Idol' pub in Miami, and it was apparently (according to Clover Dean) first posted on Jesse Tobias instagram page, although it no longer seems to be there. The reason the photo seems to have been added to the BRS tumblr, is because the photo has the 'All-Seeing Eye' in it, which was a major part of MorrisseysWorld. I shall leave Orange Mécanique and Broken to explain:
"I've stared at the picture of the band for a while now, and two things strike me as odd:
First, Solomon again seems isolated on that picture, like in the album sleeve of World Peace. Could that be a hint at "solo"?
Second, the all-seeing eye in the background. Wasn't that one part of the MorrisseysWorld blog?
As pointed out to Rats on twitter, the band might play a much bigger role in the whole story than everyone thinks. Wouldn't they ask questions why they're supposed to wear certain shirts? Isn't it well-known how good Morrissey and his band work together? I think people should pay way more attention to them."
Posted by Orange Mécanique to Following The Mozziah at 22 July 2014 16:16
"That is indeed the all-seeing-eye. In fact it is the symbol of British intelligence, if anyone cares to look it up, and it was specifically included on the blog. It's certainly a rather creepy coincidence.
The allegation above that willow was 'bullied' is pathetic. Willow expressed anger/frustration at my posting of shirtless biebs, and I told her to 'get lost' and blocked her. I am allowed to block people and tell them to get lost when they insult or criticise me for posting a shirtless picture of a man.
If you don't like me, don't follow me, as someone once said.
The BRS is bigger than ever. The old blog posts received no hits at all and no comments for over two years.
More importantly, we have high quality people, not low quality homophobes and divisive characters.
Parody on the way!"
Posted by Broken to Following The Mozziah at 22 July 2014 19:30
Posted by TRB at 08:18
- ► 2017 (132)
- ► 2016 (87)
- ► 2015 (136)
- Day 1050 - It's Morrissey
- Day 1049 - Morrissey returns to Twitter and announ...
- Day 1045 - Curtains, Gainsbourg, emails, a disappe...
- Day 1044 - At last I am born
- Day 1043 - The All-Seeing Eye
- Day 1042 - The Mystery of BlueRoseSociety Tumblr
- Day 1041 - World Peace is Number 2 Business
- Day 1038 - Swing the Mood
- Day 1037 -"There's a song I can't stand"
- Day 1036 - Noboe Concerto
- Day 1035 - Leonid 'Smiler With Knife' Albrecht is ...
- Day 1034 - World Peace Is Our Business at last
- Day 1031 - Our Mozzer returns, but "the magic has ...
- Day 1030 - The Rat's Review of World Peace is None...
- Day 1023 - "Life, life, fatal life"
- Day 1021 - "Genius isn't for everyone"
- ▼ July (16)
- ► 2013 (122)
- ► 2012 (301)