Total Pageviews

Friday, 1 August 2014

Day 1052 - St. Ill Morrissey

It's been a busy few days in both Morrissey's world and MorrisseysWorld. In Morrissey's world, a former security guard called Bradley Steyn, would appear to be trying to sue Morrissey for unfair dismissal on the grounds that he (Steyn) refused to kill David Tseng, the owner of So-Low for Morrissey! You couldn't make this up!


STEYN - REFUSAL

As the news broke of this lawsuit, So-Low's very own Uncle Skinny took to twitter to say, "So Morrissey wants a heavy to do @robot99 in? That is...insane. Totally insane. I smell legal action."




Uncle Skinny's sense of smell was spot on, as Morrissey then issued a statement on TTY to say that the story was a "vexatious lie", and that "Bradley Steyn's statement is now in the hands of the Los Angeles Police Department, and is subject to both criminal and civil action."

So-Low owner David Tseng could have perhaps built some bridges with Morrissey over this ridiculous allegation of Steyn's, but instead of agreeing with Uncle Skinny's statement that the story was "insane", Tseng today took to his own website to write:
"Unless you were there and saw and heard everything that happened you are speculating and you can't be sure you are more right than someone else giving their opinion on who's being truthful. Since this certainly does involve life or death, would you risk a situation if there was even a 1% chance it could be true? Also regarding credibility, at this point I would take a complete stranger's words over Morrissey's judging by what he wrote about me and the site in his latest statement and his overall reliability."

And Tseng wonders why he has a life time ban! And on that subject, Tseng yesterday gave an interview to avclub.com regarding Steyngate, and in the interview Tseng stated that he only learnt that he was banned for life from Morrissey concerts when Morrissey's tour manager told him at the concert in Santa Ana earlier this year. Tseng's life ban was actually issued in 2011, in a MorrisseysWorld blog piece entitled 'Minutes of the Bans and Concert Ejections Committee'. Tseng must surely have read that? In the MW piece, Our Mozzer not only issued Tseng with a life time ban from all concerts, but did so with the infamous line, "Just ban the cunt", which was recently chosen by Broken as his favourite MW line of all time. I am laughing out loud as I type this. It was indeed a great, great line.

And on the subject of the Santa Ana concert, could any sane person really believe it is was just a 'coincidence' that Morrissey wore a BLUE ROSE at that concert? The same concert that he had just had "That Man" barred from? I don't think so.

TSENG - QUARRY.... AND CUNT!

In far more important matters, let me turn my attention to MorrisseysWorld, or as it now seems to be called, MorrisseysWorldStIll. Unbelievably, this new MW blog has been up and running since Monday, but NONE of the BRS bothered to tell me! I stumbled upon the new blog yesterday, ironically thanks to a link placed on SoLow by a Solower called 'Fan'. Here are the entries from the new MW:

Monday, 28 July 2014
The Forgotten Man remains.

Today I feel as though I am trapped in Mountjoy.  The sun brings many things and unfortunately one of those things is 'sunbathers'. Shock number one is that I am amongst them. Not burning of course and with something between my ears but here none-the-less. Unfathomably still here. Unfashionably still alive. Switzerland relaxes the self and postpones reality for a flinching second. Talking of postponements! The U.S tour cancellations have flattened my spirit more than you could ever know. However, the mental strain of the previous years and due to ‘complications’ with harvest I was left mentally drained and struggled to complete any of the gigs. To those who I have wronged, I apologise and I will make it up to you soon.

Yes One’s mental state has somewhat deteriorated over these last years. I could not even summon the strength to promote my new album. World Peace as a result is limping in the charts worldwide and has broken my spirits even more.  I am the forgotten man of music. Thrown on the heap with Rick Astley.  My album was of course less well received than the comeback album of the one with insecure teeth. Oh well, I’ll never learn.

I have spent today lazing, not grazing, on the beach. It is weird how often life imitates art. I have to go now as Boz is bringing me over a drink. Wine for me and a jug of water for himself. He appears to be wearing a dress and holding a lead that has a goat on it. Some things never change.

Do not forget me. Please
Posted by St. ill Morrisseys World at 14:25

Tuesday, 29 July 2014
How can they look into my eyes...

My return tasted like glorious defeat. The naysayer are out in force which is par for the course. In my absence it seems people have largely forgotten about me but that is too be expected. I mean just how can one exist in this music business if one’s face is not plastered everywhere?. I saw a poster of Ed Sheeran hanging from Buckingham palace. Oh how I wish something else was hanging from Buckingham Palace. Anyway we move on. Why? Because we must.
Posted by St. ill Morrisseys World at 11:28


LOG LADY - POSTED ON MORRISSEYSWORLDSTILL.BLOGSPOT.COM ON TUESDAY

Thursday, 31 July 2014
.
An update.
Bodyguard issues aside, see you soon.

Take me back to dear old Blighty
Posted by St. ill Morrisseys World at 15:29


There are a number of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in the postings, which make me wonder if this blog really is the work of Our Mozzer, but I suppose he isn't really feeling great about life at the moment, so perhaps he's just not his usual articulate self..... I wonder if he's unshaven?

Our Mozzer (or St.Ill Morrissey as he is currently calling himself) returned to The Twitterdilly Arms again yesterday evening, and his presence in The Arms attracted in a mixture of people, including excited BRS members, mixed-up Ex-BRS members, and those who just want to keep on accusing Moz of being me. Here are his highlights:

"If one can quote oneself.. "I think I've been accused of everything except murder - which is bound to come at some stage, I don't doubt."

Embedded image permalink
FROM AN NME INTERVIEW IN 2004 - RINGLEADER

"I am incapable of initiating a laugh and I cannot stop crying."

"I am tedious. I've been trying to tell you all for years. Although not as tedious as being Richard Madeley." (Please note, the word "tell" was missing from the actual tweet, so I added it. The 'old' Our Mozzer didn't make these sort of mistakes! This Our Mozzer is like a punch-drunk Parody Moz just going through the motions. He is a parody of his former parody self.... Actually, I'm not too sure if I should be joking about this; Morrissey really might be laying on the floor of a darkened room with just a laptop and a bottle of gin for company. I'm starting to feel a little awkward as I type. I genuinely hope he's ok, and if he's not, then.... then.... then what? I don't know! I expect Morrissey has been in this situation a thousand times before, but each stab in the back must hurt that little bit more. I shall exit these brackets and carry on reporting yesterday's visit to The Arms.)

In response to me stating that I don't know how Moz puts up with all the shit he gets: "I've been stabbed in the back so man.. you know the rest."



Highlights Continued:

"I am a pale replacement for Wilde. But if this is what you have chosen.."

"I should have given this all up years ago and opened up a florist. I'd look good amongst the shrubbery."

In response to @southkirk 's tedious insistence that Our Mozzer is me: "All people are going to remember from this is a rat. Why do I even bother?"

In response to me asking, "@stillMozsworld How do you think it feels being the rat?": "Nobody is welcoming to rats. I should know as I am you. Hello Morrissey."

In response to @southkirk 's further tedious insistence that Morrissey is me: "I don't know how Rat has any time to do anything. He is himself, me, you, Jesus and also Boz."

In response to @southkirk 's further further tedious insistence that I am pretending to be Moz, and asking if the whole thing is an experiment: "The only hoax here is life."

In response to @southkirk 's further further further insistence that Morrissey is me: "@southkirk For the last time, my epitaph - I am NOT Rat. This is getting irksome."


MORRISSEY - NOT RAT

My advice to @southkirk is this; if after three years you STILL believe that I am pretending to be Morrissey, even though you have actually met me, and stood next to me in a hotel in Manchester as Our Mozzer tweeted, then this really, really isn't the place for you. May I suggest http://www.edsheeranfans.com.

Highlight's Continued:

In response to @AmIMoving2Fast asking what one song would M want to hear live: "Let Me Kiss you by Nancy Sinatra. Who else? Of course this changes by the day, if not the hour."

"Health & safety will be the death of us all. Or perhaps it will be attention seeking "bodyguards"

"The novel has gained a new character. Mr. Albrecht.." (Maybe Moz isn't lying in a darkened room after all! Perhaps he is spending time writing a bit more of 'Make Me A Monster, But Don't Kill Me For Being Monstrous'.

In response to Heather and EARS both mentioning that they hoped to be able to read it: "Perhaps one day. Edit. Edit. Edit. then Diet. Diet. Diet." followed by, "Hopefully another Penguin Classic. If they have the guts."

In response to Robert Neville (@geniussteals) asking if he could be a character in the book: "I do believe 'Robert Neville' is already a character in a book. Heaven knows I don't want or need another lawsuit." (I think @geniussteals is another new member of the DDD. I don't know where we picked him up, but hopefully he will leave comment to tell us.)





In response to me asking, "Am I safe writing FTM, or might Moz send Boz to silence me?: "@TheRatsBack Boz is otherwise engaged. He's taking out somebody else at this moment. Then I believe he is working with Example. I may not let him back."

In response to me asking if the statement about Boz working with Example was real: "I refuse to believe Example is real."



EXAMPLE - WORKING WITH BOZ BOORER, OR A WIND-UP BY OUR MOZZER?

"Don't dig for a secondary meaning because at worse you might just find a first."

"I've got a split personality. I hate both of them."

In response to @LizzyCatmoz asking, "@stillMozsworld Please would you give a clue to the next single?": "There are a few contenders. Although after the past day I see no worth in anything."

"My lips are sealed. March, April, May."

"Over and stout."

As Moz disappeared through the swinging doors of The Twitterdilly Arms, the @stillMozsworld account disappeared too. At the last count, it had 46 followers.

And finally Esther, and finally Cyril.... I was contacted out of the blue yesterday by ex BRS member, Willow (@smashingblouse7). It would appear that Willow is still receiving emails from Morrissey. I of course took the decision to severe ties with Morrissey, and instead chose to maintain a relationship with Parody Moz..... "And they say he's mental!"

Buena noches.

20 comments:

  1. Tut tut Ratty...I never said that I was receiving emails from Morrissey...that is factually incorrect....And that wasn't my reason for contacting you anyway as you well know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do apologise and should clarify to my very small readership that you stated you are still exchanging emails with Fifi, who we both know is Morrissey. The reason I mentioned the subject at all, was to draw attention to me choosing somebody I BELIEVE to be Moz over somebody I KNOW is Moz.

      Delete
    2. You are all following and reading and enabling a blog and a person who is breaking the law! A person who is hurting another human being. A person who is using another persons name without permission in a hurtful and spiteful way. In a poisoned and pointed cesspit of hatred. How can you as decent human beings support this? How can you sit back and watch while another hurts someone and do nothing about it? Do none of you have a conscience. I am not asking the author to do anything out of the ordinary. I am not asking him to stop blogging. To stop breathing, to stop living. I am simply asking him not to use MY name. Not only is the author not complying to my wishes, he is deliberately ignoring me and continuing to hurt me. Can you stand by and watch this abuse? If you saw someone hurting another person in the street would you walk on by? Is this the type of people you are? Are you the type of people who do hurtful and spiteful things, without even giving an explanation? Is it Rats God giving right as a blogger to be able to hurt people as he so wishes. To use their name in a barbaric and neanderthal way, as to hurt another person. To torture that person mentally by refusing to answer there plea's for their OWN name to be removed from a blog they do not wish it to appear. I would have thought better of most of you. Sadly i don't know many of you at all, in any shape or way. So making assumptions about your character is all i can do. And while you continue to stand by and allow Rat to treat another human being this way. To hurt me and my family is despicable. Do none of you even have a voice. Can none of you see beyond Morrissey and realise this is not about Morrissey and actually say to yourself "Yes, this person is a human being and he has the right to have his name removed from this blog should he wish. So how about it Rat, why don't you just remove his name?", "What's stopping you?", "If you won't answer him, then maybe you will answer us?" - Will none of you say that? Will none of you question why he will not remove my name when it holds no significance to the blog? Is this just wishful thinking on my part to assume you are all decent human beings with a conscience? Or do you fully support Rat breaking the law and inflicting pain on another?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. get well soon dear, i got accused of being fifi the other day glad she is real x

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are strange days indeed. I am reminded of the turmoil in some of Shakespeare's plays when the macrocosm (the environment, nature, the very stars and moon) start behaving erratically - reflecting the turmoil in our lives. Or do the disturbances of the macrocosm drive us little people on planet Earth a little mad? Foul is fair and fair is foul. It's the supernatural at work. We are mere vessels, vehicles for powers at play. You think you are you. You are not. The thing that thinks you are you is an illusion, or a trick, in order to make the vehicle work. Don't confuse the vehicle (pop star, blogger, housewife, office worker, teacher, risk assessment officer for Halton Borough Council) with who you really are. The real you, the essence of you, the spark, the soul, is on a cosmic adventure. Does it travel in the vehicle of an iconic pop star or within the risk assessment officer for Halton Borough Council known as Steve? Which will be the greater challenge? Which will provide a more interesting ride? The pain you feel. The torment. The anguish and the boredom. The sheer pointlessness of it all. That's when you realise the vehicle you're in isn't the point of why you're here. Wake up Steve! Wake up! I'm not saying you should chuck in your job at Halton Borough Council - although that might be one of the options - wake up and smell the stationery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ratty, I too chuckled inside and immediately thought of the MW lifetime ban when I read the AV Club interview. Funny how life does indeed imitate art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. You are all following and reading and enabling a blog and a person who is breaking the law! A person who is hurting another human being. A person who is using another persons name without permission in a hurtful and spiteful way. In a poisoned and pointed cesspit of hatred. How can you as decent human beings support this? How can you sit back and watch while another hurts someone and do nothing about it? Do none of you have a conscience. I am not asking the author to do anything out of the ordinary. I am not asking him to stop blogging. To stop breathing, to stop living. I am simply asking him not to use MY name. Not only is the author not complying to my wishes, he is deliberately ignoring me and continuing to hurt me. Can you stand by and watch this abuse? If you saw someone hurting another person in the street would you walk on by? Is this the type of people you are? Are you the type of people who do hurtful and spiteful things, without even giving an explanation? Is it Rats God giving right as a blogger to be able to hurt people as he so wishes. To use their name in a barbaric and neanderthal way, as to hurt another person. To torture that person mentally by refusing to answer there plea's for their OWN name to be removed from a blog they do not wish it to appear. I would have thought better of most of you. Sadly i don't know many of you at all, in any shape or way. So making assumptions about your character is all i can do. And while you continue to stand by and allow Rat to treat another human being this way. To hurt me and my family is despicable. Do none of you even have a voice. Can none of you see beyond Morrissey and realise this is not about Morrissey and actually say to yourself "Yes, this person is a human being and he has the right to have his name removed from this blog should he wish. So how about it Rat, why don't you just remove his name?", "What's stopping you?", "If you won't answer him, then maybe you will answer us?" - Will none of you say that? Will none of you question why he will not remove my name when it holds no significance to the blog? Is this just wishful thinking on my part to assume you are all decent human beings with a conscience? Or do you fully support Rat breaking the law and inflicting pain on another?

      Delete
  7. Nice to hear of the new site, I hope it is here for awhile. As for the bodyguard/murder for hire story, I find it amusing, in that the AV Club, which reported it, may be the only legit column in the 'Onion' newspaper, which is a paper made up of mostly parodies. The ones in MW would have fit in well, as would the bodyguard story if it were not true. I also want to alert the MW followers that the Aug 8 'Entertainment Weekly' has a 2 page spread on 'Twin Peaks', about a new mystery Blu-Ray with a new 90 minutes of David Lynch commentary on how to binge watch it. If you followed the MW journey, you would understand how this is connected. As I do not know how ill OM is I can not comment on how come some of his spelling is wrong or he feels drained. I can say many conditions can bring this on and often the meds used to treat them can also effect you in the same ways. I just pray that he rests and heals. We all miss him, and wish for his return--a return of him in good health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are all following and reading and enabling a blog and a person who is breaking the law! A person who is hurting another human being. A person who is using another persons name without permission in a hurtful and spiteful way. In a poisoned and pointed cesspit of hatred. How can you as decent human beings support this? How can you sit back and watch while another hurts someone and do nothing about it? Do none of you have a conscience. I am not asking the author to do anything out of the ordinary. I am not asking him to stop blogging. To stop breathing, to stop living. I am simply asking him not to use MY name. Not only is the author not complying to my wishes, he is deliberately ignoring me and continuing to hurt me. Can you stand by and watch this abuse? If you saw someone hurting another person in the street would you walk on by? Is this the type of people you are? Are you the type of people who do hurtful and spiteful things, without even giving an explanation? Is it Rats God giving right as a blogger to be able to hurt people as he so wishes. To use their name in a barbaric and neanderthal way, as to hurt another person. To torture that person mentally by refusing to answer there plea's for their OWN name to be removed from a blog they do not wish it to appear. I would have thought better of most of you. Sadly i don't know many of you at all, in any shape or way. So making assumptions about your character is all i can do. And while you continue to stand by and allow Rat to treat another human being this way. To hurt me and my family is despicable. Do none of you even have a voice. Can none of you see beyond Morrissey and realise this is not about Morrissey and actually say to yourself "Yes, this person is a human being and he has the right to have his name removed from this blog should he wish. So how about it Rat, why don't you just remove his name?", "What's stopping you?", "If you won't answer him, then maybe you will answer us?" - Will none of you say that? Will none of you question why he will not remove my name when it holds no significance to the blog? Is this just wishful thinking on my part to assume you are all decent human beings with a conscience? Or do you fully support Rat breaking the law and inflicting pain on another?

      Delete
  8. Ratty. After an afternoon of someone claiming to be you I thought best to ask the question. My apologies if offended. I have moaned about you and also defended you in the fact I'm sure you're not behind the accounts as I you didn't strike me as that articulate and witty as the accounts come across. I will still read your blog despite your dislike of me and I will still follow and maybe if I'm not berated interact with the accounts
    Love
    Stu x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are all following and reading and enabling a blog and a person who is breaking the law! A person who is hurting another human being. A person who is using another persons name without permission in a hurtful and spiteful way. In a poisoned and pointed cesspit of hatred. How can you as decent human beings support this? How can you sit back and watch while another hurts someone and do nothing about it? Do none of you have a conscience. I am not asking the author to do anything out of the ordinary. I am not asking him to stop blogging. To stop breathing, to stop living. I am simply asking him not to use MY name. Not only is the author not complying to my wishes, he is deliberately ignoring me and continuing to hurt me. Can you stand by and watch this abuse? If you saw someone hurting another person in the street would you walk on by? Is this the type of people you are? Are you the type of people who do hurtful and spiteful things, without even giving an explanation? Is it Rats God giving right as a blogger to be able to hurt people as he so wishes. To use their name in a barbaric and neanderthal way, as to hurt another person. To torture that person mentally by refusing to answer there plea's for their OWN name to be removed from a blog they do not wish it to appear. I would have thought better of most of you. Sadly i don't know many of you at all, in any shape or way. So making assumptions about your character is all i can do. And while you continue to stand by and allow Rat to treat another human being this way. To hurt me and my family is despicable. Do none of you even have a voice. Can none of you see beyond Morrissey and realise this is not about Morrissey and actually say to yourself "Yes, this person is a human being and he has the right to have his name removed from this blog should he wish. So how about it Rat, why don't you just remove his name?", "What's stopping you?", "If you won't answer him, then maybe you will answer us?" - Will none of you say that? Will none of you question why he will not remove my name when it holds no significance to the blog? Is this just wishful thinking on my part to assume you are all decent human beings with a conscience? Or do you fully support Rat breaking the law and inflicting pain on another?

      Delete
  9. ‘Edit. Edit. Edit. then Diet. Diet. Diet.’
    What a gem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are all following and reading and enabling a blog and a person who is breaking the law! A person who is hurting another human being. A person who is using another persons name without permission in a hurtful and spiteful way. In a poisoned and pointed cesspit of hatred. How can you as decent human beings support this? How can you sit back and watch while another hurts someone and do nothing about it? Do none of you have a conscience. I am not asking the author to do anything out of the ordinary. I am not asking him to stop blogging. To stop breathing, to stop living. I am simply asking him not to use MY name. Not only is the author not complying to my wishes, he is deliberately ignoring me and continuing to hurt me. Can you stand by and watch this abuse? If you saw someone hurting another person in the street would you walk on by? Is this the type of people you are? Are you the type of people who do hurtful and spiteful things, without even giving an explanation? Is it Rats God giving right as a blogger to be able to hurt people as he so wishes. To use their name in a barbaric and neanderthal way, as to hurt another person. To torture that person mentally by refusing to answer there plea's for their OWN name to be removed from a blog they do not wish it to appear. I would have thought better of most of you. Sadly i don't know many of you at all, in any shape or way. So making assumptions about your character is all i can do. And while you continue to stand by and allow Rat to treat another human being this way. To hurt me and my family is despicable. Do none of you even have a voice. Can none of you see beyond Morrissey and realise this is not about Morrissey and actually say to yourself "Yes, this person is a human being and he has the right to have his name removed from this blog should he wish. So how about it Rat, why don't you just remove his name?", "What's stopping you?", "If you won't answer him, then maybe you will answer us?" - Will none of you say that? Will none of you question why he will not remove my name when it holds no significance to the blog? Is this just wishful thinking on my part to assume you are all decent human beings with a conscience? Or do you fully support Rat breaking the law and inflicting pain on another?

      Delete
  10. I wish for my name to be removed from this blog. I will continue to ask you to remove my blog, every day until it is removed. I will continue to liaise with the police in order to secure your conviction in the event that you do not remove my name from this blog. I will continue every day to post here to ask that you remove my name. I will continue to tweet your twitter account, should you or should you not decide to activate it again. I will continue to tweet every account i think is you and i will continue to tweet every account i think has links to you or knows you. I will continue to tweet any "Morrissey" account, "Real" or "Imagined" or "Parody" every day asking that you remove me. I will not stop until my name is off of this blog or that you have been convicted and forced to remove my name or that the blog is shut down. If my name is removed then i will never grace this blog again, nor will i tweet you or tweet anyone associated with you. I have asked you repeatedly to remove my name from this blog, i have asked you politely, respectfully and i got nowhere. I then gave you a warning and a deadline to remove my name from this blog and that failure to reply would result in me going to the police and you still did not have the courtesy to even furnish me with a reply. I then reminded you the day before i went to the police in order for your mental capabilities to snap into action and for you to see some sense and remove my name. Still - Silence. Then you deactivated your twitter account. I imagine hoping i would give in and also very handily come here and cry and whinge about persecution when i have never persecuted you and in 3 years have barely even tweeted you. All i've asked is for you to remove my name from this blog. Still on the day of the deadline my name was still on this blog and alas i was forced into contacting the authorities. And i gave the police full screenshot printouts of yours and i's conversations and full screenshot printouts of this blog. Especially the pointed and maliced reason for having my name on this blog. The police confirmed to me that you had commited an offence by breaking the Communications Act 1995 and are now investigating. But they also asked me to get in touch with and try and reason with you and appeal to the fact that you are a sound and functioning sensible human being (how wrong were they?) and ask you once again to remove my name. Since then i have contacted you and those close to you to ask you repeatedly to remove my name from this blog! And still..... Silence, nothing.... but far away whining on this blog about how you've been reported to the police for "simply writing a blog about Moz" (Not true), how you've been persecuted (perhaps you have, but certainly not by me) and how it is God awful and a nightmare that people have used YOUR name, have posted YOUR name without permission, whilst you are doing the exact same thing to me. This smacks of hypocrisy Rat. And all this simply because you will not remove MY name from your blog. At least can you tell me why it is that you are refusing to remove my name from this Blog? This blog is called "Following The Mozziah" and is about you following Morrissey and your efforts to track him down online. What does that have to do with me? Why would your readers be at all interested in me? Or is this just your pointed way of having your readers see my name and send me abuse (Cont.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is that why you won't remove me? Is that why you tell lies about me? "I really laid into you" - Oh really? How did i do that. I sent a tweet to the "Morrissey" account and then you decided to bombard me with tweets. All i did was reply - hardly laying into you is it Ratty, but then again you like half truth's and lies don't you? So can you tell me at all why you wish to deactivate your twitter account, stay away from your beloved "Mozziah", be the object of a police investigation when all it would have took is two minutes of your time to simply remove my name from your blog like i asked. And none of the previous would have had to have taken place. I do not wish to upset you Rat. I do not wish for you to stop blogging. You and i do not agree on everything, but it is not about that. It is not about Morrissey, its not about you deactivating a twitter account. It is only about my name appearing on this blog, without my permission and without my consent. I do not want my name on this blog, not now or ever. I cannot state this fact any more clearly. Now will you please (pretty please all wrapped up in bows) remove my name from this blog. Or am i going to have to continue bombarding this blog and other social media with messages like this every single day until my name is removed. And also continue visiting the police to take this case onto the maximum conclusion. Or will you be quite simply a nice human being and acquiesce to the wishes of another (whose right it is not to have his name banded anywhere they do not wish) and remove my name from this blog??????

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why won't you remove my name Rat? What possible reason could you have for refusing to remove my name? My name has no significance to this blog, so why won't you just take it down? What is your agenda Rat? Why leave it on your blog when you can easily remove it? Can you answer these questions to me or anyone? Or are you waiting to answer them to the police? I'd love to hear your reasons. I'd also love to hear how you can know you are hurting another human being and not care? How does one do that Rat? Do you enjoy it? Is that the reason? Do you like having power? Do you like being spiteful? Does it turn you on knowing that you are ruining someone else's life? Do you even have a conscience? Or do Rodents not have one?

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive