Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 9 September 2014

Day 1090 - Infamy

I was in two minds about writing today, but I feel that I need to bring my blog to a conclusion. This of course may not be the end of the journey, but I will only write again if one of the following occurs:

A) MorrisseysWorld returns
B) Morrissey returns to twitter
C) Morrissey wears a blue rose
D) There is NO D.

The reason that I was in two minds about writing today, was because NOT ONE BRS member bothered to offer any understanding towards my impossible plight of having to choose between MorrisseysWorld or St Ill Morrissey. Instead, I received comments like this one, from Manc Lad:

"Rat, you don't listen, you push as far as possible, even when warned. You have treated people far worse online than any other person I know."

What a grade A c***! I had to choose to either lose MorrisseysWorld or Moz, although in reality both were going anyway! All I have ever done with this blog of mine is follow the story of Morrissey being online, and report it. I have even thrown in a bit of humour along the way, but what thanks have I received? None! In fact, for most of this phenomenal journey, I have been ridiculed, abused and accused of just about EVERYTHING, and so for a BRS member like Manc Lad to end this story by saying that I have treated people worse than anyone he has ever known, is the final kick in the teeth.

Despite Morrissey having left twitter, he obviously noticed that everybody was turning on both me and him, and so re-opened his St Ill Moz account to post me a direct message saying, "Well then. That ended in infamy."



In the end, Morrissey's online fans were split into three camps. The largest camp was full of the ones who thought that EVERYTHING was made up, with most of those misguided fools thinking that I was the one doing the making up. The second camp was full of those those who didn't believe that Broken was anything to do with Morrissey, and therefore had no interest in the parody stories or ultimately MorrisseysWorld. Their allegiance was with ST Ill Morrissey, who they believed was Morrissey, but they didn't believe that he St Ill Moz was connected to MorrisseysWorld, even though his twitter account was authenticated by Broken's friend Astraea (as reported on Day 1049 of FTM), and he had a blogsite called MorrisseysWorldStill.blogspot.com, and used the twitter name STILL MOZ'S WORLD! The third camp didn't believe that St Ill Morrissey was Morrissey, and their allegiance was to MorrisseysWorld; although the people in this camp seemed to hedge their bets by snuggling up to St Ill Moz, just in case! The only two people not in any camp, and who seemed to be able to see that Morrissey was connected to everything was myself and Heather. GWO and EARS may also be in that category, but I cannot tell.

This whole journey has been full of twists and turns, and at times has been quite surreal. You had to watch daily to keep up with who was who, and unfortunately, those who didn't, only got half a story.... or in the case of people like Roberto Bordenzi and his ridiculous Blue Knicker Brigade, NONE of the story!

I am informed that Morrissey allegedly returned to twitter last night as @AlfsButton, but I wasn't online to see it myself. I have no idea why it was presumed that this person was Morrissey; it usually takes quite a while for even a small number to believe that a tweeter might be Moz, and yet the likes of South Kirk, who has sat on the fence for so long he has splinters for arse hair, have been jumping up and down with excitement that Alf was amongst them yesterday. I have no idea what he said.

What I can report however, is that Broken left this message in the comments section of the Concert Bans and Ejections parody piece:

Rat leaves an OM parody on the front page for less than a day, and then it's back to Morrisseysmum's tired droning and witless commentary. Utterly disrespectful after years of entertainment provided at no cost to this largely undeserving audience.

For example, notice Lizzy's comment: she's so catty, she takes care to thank everyone for the piece but the person who wrote most of it, and most of the blog per se - me.

Menippus is the only one who truly understood.

Farewell.
Posted by Broken to Following The Mozziah at 8 September 2014 20:23


Broken's comment about me only leaving the parody piece on the front page for a day is very just, but it's not as though there is anybody else who would have read it! There is nobody left who cares! The parody piece was hilarious, and deserved a far bigger audience, but the audience size has always been in the hands of Morrissey. I give to Broken a Bieber photo as a token of my appreciation for all his hard work with MW:



Broken left another comment three minutes after the first one:

They don't deserve you, OM. They have no idea what they've done. To the idiot known as Rat - this isn't a big joke: stillmorrisseysworld has nothing whatever to do with OM or the blog, and anyone with a brain can see it. It's deeply saddening that you've promulgated the myth that the witless copyist is somehow 'involved.'

Had you shown OM a basic level of respect and not mentioned stillmorrisseysworld again, you would have your next parody piece. As it is, your unconscionable, lip-licking insincerity has guaranteed OM has gone off to pasture.
Posted by Broken to Following The Mozziah at 8 September 2014 20:26

Oh the surrealism of it all! And damned if I do, damned if I don't.

Broken left a third comment two minutes later, this time on yesterday's blog entry:

F*** off. This is not a joke. You've just f***ed up the whole journey.

No. More. Parodies. No. More. MW. No. Joke.

The two who understand know why.
Posted by Broken to Following The Mozziah at 8 September 2014 20:28

So, that's about it. The only other thing I have left to post, is the DM chat between myself and St Ill Morrissey from Sunday night which led to the end, but I don't have the time today, so maybe tomorrow..... or maybe never.


TWITTERDILLY ARMS CHART

1. TROUBLE LOVES ME (LIVE IN SANTA ANA 2014) - MORRISSEY (RE-ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmvZvitpZ_U




2. STAIRCASE AT THE UNIVERSITY - MORRISSEY (RE-ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_Sa74o6j3Q

3. RUBBER RING (LIVE IN MANCHESTER) - MORRISSEY (RE-ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZEZe0ZWkf0

4. L'APPAREIL À SOUS - BRIGITTE BARDOT (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMCfnLAKRl8 




5. AS TEARS GO BY - MARIANNE FAITHFULL (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8JJ6du3Vio



6. I'M NOT A MAN - MORRISSEY (RE-ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2oAyMhFheo  

7. PEARL OF A GIRL (NEW VIDEO) - KRISTEEN YOUNG (RE-ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_Nn1p1P7jg



8. YOU LIKE ME TOO MUCH - THE BEATLES (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paZilSbbFJc

9. PARTIR QUAND MÊME - FRANÇOISE HARDY (RE-ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07_8Wzp3Ig0



10. SUDDENLY - ANNA CALVI (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-F2qEAuVaY





11. WE HATE IT WHEN OUR FRIENDS BECOME SUCCESSFUL (LIVE ON THE LATE SHOW 1992) - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1HycM1jkSc

12. RADIO ETHIOPIA (LIVE IN SWEDEN 1976) - PATTI SMITH (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SaMoTNqY38

13. THERE IS A LIGHT AND IT NEVER GOES OUT (LIVE IN MANCHESTER 2013) - THE KILLERS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3FgL_n9E38

6 comments:

  1. Verrry nice shot of Biebs in this blog post. I know he must have taken this one especially for me.

    There is ONE person, and only one person on this living earth, whose blue eyes in meeting mine, would tear mine away from JB's semi horizontal artistic shots of his - puppy dog eyes. And that person will ALWAYS be...

    FRANCOISE

    It's only too bad that JB wasn't holding his camera just a TAD lower...

    Perspective is EVERYTHING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guilty of the "cozying up just in case" but it didn't take me long to see that in my defense, I feel like OM and broken have been betrayed by us, their adoring audience. This is a very cruel way to end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are forgiven Jjaz. But how stillmorrisseysworld could be compared to OM or even simple old me is incomprehensible. The copyist types like chuck/morrisseysmum trying to ape MW. It's hilarious to witness people following with wide-eyed naivety.

      Still, this must be how the real M feels about MW.

      Karma?

      Delete
    2. "Still, this must be how the real M feels about MW. Karma?"

      *A smile breaks*

      Delete
  3. "An abhorrent torrent crashing as it pours
    The countercurrent holds a secret at the rise of tides

    And it swells all alone, for this heart born too high...

    So stark, so haunt,... deep enough for all I was"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I truly hope that South Kirk does not have splinters for arse hair. that would be most unfortunate.
    rehrads.
    I do not by the way
    #fuzzy #peaches

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive