Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Day 1139 - Merci, Merci, Mercy

Why oh why oh why did I not go to Paris yesterday? The simple answer is because I have a job and family commitments, but this morning I am kicking myself; last night's concert looked to be as good a concert as there has ever been.... and it was in f*****g Paris! AGHHHH!

There is no point in me dwelling on it, and after all, it is only another thirty two days until the concert at the o2 in London, but Morrissey in the Grand Rex in Paris, AGHHHHH!







Embedded image permalink
THE GRAND REX IN PARIS (WITH MISSPELL!)

Footage started appearing on Youtube straight after the concert, and it was 1am before I finally finished watching all that was available. The energy in Morrissey's perfor, er, singing/mic whipping/posturing/dancing(?) thingy was just incredible. Nobody could EVER accuse him of just 'going through the motions', and he looked as though he was really really meaning every word of every lyric; which can't be easy thing to portray when you are singing the same lyrics night after night. Why didn't I go? AGHHHHHHH!



In amongst the energy of a magnificent show, were a number of lyric changes, including: "shuffle all over the place" during Paris, "Allen Ginsberg's bitch shampoos his beard" plus "the spots of Allen's homo spectacles"(???) during Neal Cassady, "Deli belly" in Bride, "ugly boyfriend" in Staircase, and "journal" in Suedehead. The heart sweat was once again in evidence. As for the band, they just get better and better. Why would ANYONE want to see the Smiths over this set of musicians?







Embedded image permalink

Former BRS member George Edge was at the concert, and managed to get himself a handshake. I wonder if George would have felt further elation if he had managed to get a blue rose to Moz, but if giving is not his thing, then it is not his thing, and it is not for me to judge. The Blue Rose Society is not for everybody.


Here is the set, with videos added where available:

THE QUEEN IS DEAD
SPEEDWAY
KISS ME A LOT
I'M THROWING MY ARMS AROUND PARIS
WORLD PEACE IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS
NEAL CASSADY DROPS DEAD
ISTANBUL
ONE OF OUR OWN
TROUBLE LOVES ME
THE BULLFIGHTER DIES
EARTH IS THE LONELIEST PLANET
YES, I AM BLIND
KICK THE BRIDE DOWN THE AISLE
MEAT IS MURDER
STAIRCASE AT THE UNIVERSITY
I'M NOT A MAN
ASLEEP
ENCORE
SUEDEHEAD
EVERYDAY IS LIKE SUNDAY

I wrote a brief blog entry yesterday, in which I mentioned Maxims restaurant in Paris. I didn't publish the blog entry, as every now and then, for varying reasons, I write entires that cannot be made public; at least not for now. Since my blog entry of yesterday, a fan photo has appeared on the internet of Morrissey..... outside Maxims, yesterday! How coincidental. I have never been to Paris, and the only reason that I know that is Maxims in the background, is because a little birdy told me.... a French birdy!



MORRISSEY OUTSIDE MAXIMS YESTERDAY WITH THE DAUGHTER OF OLIVE FROM ON THE BUSES


And finally Esther, and finally Cyril, I have continued to receive abuse on a number of internet sites (including my own blog) from a number of people, including former BRS members; GOB, Chuck and Marcus. All of them have felt the need to post my identification on the internet, even though my identity has never been a secret; I have even met GOB and Marcus! I really don't know what these people are trying to achieve, but I presume that they are lashing out at me because they have been banned from the BRS. As I pointed out in my blog entry of Saturday, I did not form the Blue Rose Society, Morrissey did, and what is more, I haven't banned anyone, after all, it isn't my place to do so, I just write a blog. The only bans that have been issued, have been handed out by Broken, and just in case anyone is STILL not clear who Broken is, he is Our Mozzer, as was clearly stated BY HIM last week. As we all believe that Our Mozzer is Morrissey, then it is Morrissey who has banned these four people from his Blue Rose Society, so it is therefore Morrissey who they need to sort things out with. If these people don't believe that OM/Broken is Morrissey, then they shouldn't be here in the first place.

I don't really know what these banned people want from me, but I will offer them the one thing that I am able to offer, a platform for them to speak to Morrissey; so, if GOB, Chuck, Lizzy or Marcus would like to post a message/apology to Morrissey/OM/Broken, then please feel free to do so in today's comment section. If this is NOT what any of you are after, then I have to ask, "What is it you want from me?" and "WHY do you hang around?".

If any of the above four are unsure as to why they might owe Morrissey an apology, here is Our Graham with a reminder:

GOB - GOB is alleged to have mocked Broken's suicide attempt, called him a "fag", and also called him "perverted" for lusting after a 19 year old Justin Bieber. To save going over old ground, and GOB just issuing denials, I myself sat in on the very uncomfortable twitter session in which she accused Broken of being a pervert, but perhaps she is just uncomfortable with age gaps in relationships in general. A 46 year old Alvin Stardust (R.I.P) married an 18 year old and not an eyelid was batted. It is not my place to tell GOB whether or not she should apologise to Morrissey, but my interpretation of this situation, is that it is an apology that is needed.

CHUCK - Jumped to GOB's defence, and DEMANDED that Morrissey prove to her that GOB made those comments. Morrissey didn't need to give proof, after all, why should he, but Chuck kept insisting and insisting. The whole situation got completely out of hand, and Chuck refused to back down. For what it is worth, despite all the abuse Chuck has thrown my way, I find her spirited. Again, my interpretation of this situation is that if she isn't prepared to apologise to Morrissey for DEMANDING that he prove things to her, then there is no way back, and she needs to move on.

MARCUS - Ditto the above.

LIZZY - Double ditto.

Would ANYONE behave this way to Morrissey's face? No, of course not, they'd all be falling over themselves to do anything for The Mozziah, just as we all would. They have only acted this way because they are sat behind a keyboard. It is now time for the above four to either A) Call Morrissey a liar, and leave, B) Call the person behind MorrisseysWorld a fraudster, and leave C) Apologise and return. There is NO D).

As to whether Morrissey would want any of these characters back in the BRS, I really don't know; perhaps it is too late. My prediction is this: Lizzy will apologise, Marcus will try to offer up something smart, Chuck will blame everything on me, and GOB will make more excuses. Maybe they will surprise me. Maybe they will all apologise, or maybe they walk all just walk away and say nothing.

*Opens a packet of fruit gums, sits back and watches*

TWITTERDILLY CHART -

1. TROUBLE LOVES ME (LIVE IN FLORENCE 2014) - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9flA9qVo7Q

2. STAIRCASE AT THE UNIVERSITY (LIVE IN ITALY & AUSTRIA 2014) - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8-MdWMMjRk (FLORENCE - FIRST TIME EVER PLAYED LIVE) + https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mRZPXAedZ4 (Vienna) + https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG8ZSfUMdPU (Padova)

3. SUEDEHEAD (LIVE IN VIENNA 2014) - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Gz6doo8ksM

4. KISS ME A LOT (LIVE IN ITALY & AUSTRIA 2014) - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxTS_pyXlEs (Florence) + https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRXQXuupVzc&feature=youtu.be (Vienna)






5. I'M NOT A MAN (LIVE IN ITALY & AUSTRIA 2014) - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG7qxkSKUi0 (Padova) + https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9c2C6TSriE (Vienna)




6. ONE OF OUR OWN (LIVE IN PADOVA 2014) - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDHYGmtnNRg

7. WORLD PEACE IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS (LIVE IN PADOVA 2014) - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9z9xJvboZM

8. YES, I AM BLIND (LIVE IN VIENNA 2014) - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shEUBVaFatw

9. THE QUEEN IS DEAD (LIVE IN ITALY & AUSTRIA 2014) - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLh_RNe_Zy0&feature=youtu.be&list=PL4qyp8arOR5uWDlxqtebp1Vu0w7BCRdch (Vienna) + https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I5HQAH2HWg (Florence)

10. HOW SOON IS NOW? (LIVE IN FLORENCE 2014) - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_76pZbWXas

11. ASLEEP (LIVE IN FLORENCE 2014) - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y20JfSVQkhw

12. THE BULLFIGHTER DIES (LIVE IN ITALY & AUSTRIA 2014) - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cye_Ur9f0uk (Padova) + https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSBJvzX11cs (Vienna)

13. MEAT IS MURDER (LIVE IN PADOVA 2014) - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmJtHlpHWt4

14. HAND IN GLOVE (LIVE IN PADOVA 2014) - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIo4ZswbnnE

15. EVERYDAY IS LIKE SUNDAY (LIVE IN FLORENCE 2014) - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBjxc74JWKs

16. THE FIRST OF THE GANG TO DIE (LIVE IN FLORENCE 2014) - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKF2Q8vqP5Q

17. I'M THROWING MY ARMS AROUND PARIS (LIVE IN ITALY & AUSTRIA 2014) - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4k4LKFQW_c (Padova) + https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geAd2rKCjmM (Vienna) + https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyTworkeBW4 (Florence)

18. EARTH IS THE LONELIEST PLANET (LIVE IN VIENNA 2014) - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUz9X3n0P34 (Vienna)

19. SPEEDWAY (LIVE IN VIENNA 2014) - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4g5cVZ7PFY

20. YOU HAVE KILLED ME (LIVE IN FLORENCE 2014) - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6xepaEkaPc

21. KICK THE BRIDE DOWN THE AISLE (LIVE IN VIENNA 2014) - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw8OgXywJU4

22. ONE DAY GOOBYE WILL BE FAREWELL (LIVE IN PADOVA 2014) - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brI0EKdMEsg&list=UUd1NnHrpcXu5wEVqr0xyDtg

23. BOUM - CHARLES TRENET (NEW ENTRY): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0KWyWwVp0E

CHALRES TRENET (WEARING A CARNATION) WITH JEAN COCTEAU AT MAXIMS


Unfortunately Astra has played no songs in The Arms this week, but she did share some photos:















Embedded image permalink







Embedded image permalink





Embedded image permalink








Embedded image permalink



Embedded image permalink














Embedded image permalink




Embedded image permalink
















Embedded image permalink












Embedded image permalink

38 comments:

  1. The reason we get pissed off with you Rat, and I really shouldn't have to spell this out to you, is that you distort the facts - just like Broken did/does. But that is an old hat and I have no desire to go over it again and again. It just saddens me that you have to bring up the same "lies" over and over again. I am pretty sure that people are bored of it by now anyway.

    And for your information, if the real Morrissey was as nasty to me as Broken has been, I wouldn't have any qualms to tell him what I thought of him. Broken may be the same person as 'Our Mozzer' and may have written most (all?) of the MW blog, but he is not Morrissey.

    I wouldn't even have bothered reading today's blog entry if it wasn't for the fact that people alerted me to it.

    Good bye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have chosen Option B, which either means you have wasted three years of your life, or you are lying to yourself. Thank you for commenting, now let's move on. Goodbye.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You cannot call me a liar and expect to be able to continue posting.

      Delete
  3. As I have said before, there is nothing for me to apologise about.
    I do not think that Morrissey is Broken. I am sure that he would
    treat his fans with more respect.
    And the world keeps turning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too have chosen Option B, which means that you too have also wasted three years of your life, or are lying to yourself to make things add up. Bizarre. Thank you for commenting. Goodbye.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. It is the same thing over and over again. "I'm stopping this blog! BRS has ended" and broken with his threats involving posting his silly parodies.

      Broken posted while Moz was on stage. Damon and Morrissey's other staff members have better things to do than post photos of justin bieber on twitter. Morrissey had nothing to do with MW, isn't that obvious?

      Morrissey isn't accepting roses because he only ever accepted them from children. Who wouldn't take the gift of a child in the front row? Haven't you noticed that Kyle and his father have sworn off the BRS after all the nastiness that occurred?

      After swearing you wouldn't mention Fifi on the blog, there you go showing off how a certain French woman told you information. You make me sick, rat.

      Delete
    3. Option B for Marcus too, which means he too has either wasted three years of his life, or is lying to himself.

      GOB continues to keep trying to post, which isn't going to happen.

      I was going to delete the completely irrelevant comment from Shea, but as it made me laugh, and will be the last one they ever post here, so I shall leave it.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    5. I KNEW Marcus wouldn't be able to resist a long winded smart answer, trying to pretend he 'gets it' all. He should have left it at ditto.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree Lizzy.
      The footage (including the quality), from last night it fantastic.
      Rat does do a sterling job on the blog. I'm very grateful.

      Delete
    2. Lizzy, you have chosen Option B. It is time to leave. You can't try and butter me up by saying what a great blog I write, and butter Moz up by calling the band "hot and tight". You are in denial about Broken. Let me remind you that in the comments section of Day 1116, Morrissey wrote, "Marcus still hasn't figured out that Broken IS OM. Broken gets the last laugh." Time to move on.

      Delete
  6. This blog has the best comments section on the entire World Wide Web. It's always worth my while. Even on the days when I'm not posting myself.

    Now where's Chuck?!! We need to round out this party.

    Also, "the band are hot and tight". LOL. For all of the wrong reasons.

    Tenderly eyeing you all up. Again and again,

    My Modest Streak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Modest and you go hand in hand!

      Delete
    2. I can't help being so modest. Somebody needs to be.

      And I think I was born like this. Again, somebody needed to be.

      Delete
    3. I think that you have misconstrued my comments about the band Astraea.

      Delete
    4. I agreed whole heartedly about the band Lizzy.
      Hot & tight!!

      Delete
  7. Don't worry your pretty head Lizzycatmoz, I'm always one step ahead of you. No misconstruing around here, I promise, time is too short.

    Kerry, honestly. The only thing I'm the chosen one for is -

    Ah, the bell. Saved by the oven beeping, and not for the first time. Might be brussel sprouts, fully hot and bothered. Might not be.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hate to say this Astraea, but the oven beep will not save you from me.
    EVER.
    Enjoy the sprouts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sprouts were all one big hot lie.

      Delete
    2. Should have guessed...
      No modesty in eating sprouts!

      Delete
  9. The united heart of BRS continues to beat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh that lyric change in Neal Cassady. What can it mean? I get spectacles, but can't make the rest of it out. And no hosing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GWO- do you remember, the importance of being Morrissey? He had a lot of potted plants in his garden- need a hose to water those- time consuming.
      I remember house sitting for my mum and her pots in leam spa UK. Had to hose (water) almost every hour.

      Delete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And an even longer 'smart' comment trying to get me to see that he is right. Can one actually laugh one's head off? You couldn't make this up. And now we can at last move on, with Marcus entertaining Lizzy with his tweets about his tea, because after all, Marcus has been DESPERATE to make this all about him. At last a line is drawn.

      Option B suited them all, because otherwise they would have had to admit they were wrong, and that was too hard a pill to swallow.

      I continue to write the story of Morrissey on the Internet, just as I always have.

      Delete
    2. Strange. I briefly caught that ‘essay’ this morning before it was deleted, and now that I have re-read it from another link it looks slightly altered. My eyez must be deceiving me.

      Delete
    3. Those twisted lies, eh?

      Delete
  12. Lol. Can't be arsed to comment in detail. Shout out to Inge for her heroic attempt to invade the stage again in Utrecht. Also shout out to Real Morrissey who keeps shaking my hand. Seems like he still doesn't know that "he" banned me from "his" society.

    You enjoy your little bully- and censorship-fest much, UNCLE Rat? You dish out against people, tell lies and BS about them, and then you censor their replies. Poor little man. You're going to twist my words and then not allow me to comment again, so I'll make sure you get it right. It's option B for me, and no, those years were not wasted. I met many lovely people and I also had a lot of fun here. BEFORE it all sank so-low. Bye.

    P.S. www.hisrightofreply.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. So it's Option B all round, ie MorrisseysWorld and the BlueRoseSociety are NOTHING to do with Morrissey, which takes us back to the question, "WHY do you come here?"

      And with the tree well and truly pruned, the Deary Deluded Dozen continue to Follow the Mozziah, and we all know that the 'Option B Brigade' will ALL continue to watch, and will no doubt run off to form a little club where they can pat each other on the back for managing to figure it all out. Of course, what they all failed to understand was that Broken isn't the Morrissey they see on stage, he isn't 'normal', he doesn't have "fans", he is the side of Morrissey that his fans would never want to see, as I have explained time and time again. 'The Option B Brigade' will now return to their comfortable middle class homes, where all is normal, nice, and cosy. Geniuses don't live in such places, but The Option B Brigade would NEVER understand.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    3. LIZZY, STOP REPEATING YOURSELF. After three years, you have decided MW is nothing to do with Morrissey. I fully respect your view, and now it is time for you to walk away. Please don't hang around a place that you now deem to be full of lies, it would make your Option B choice look silly.

      Delete

Mozziah Archive