Total Pageviews

Sunday, 16 November 2014

Day 1158 - As it's goodnight from him, then it's goodnight from me... Goodnight

The MorrisseysWorld blog is gone forever, and neither Our Mozzer or Broken have been seen in The Twitterdilly Arms for a while, so I don't really know why I am still writing. The MorrisseysWorld story appears to be over, although I don't yet know if the BlueRoseSociety is dead or not.

Morrissey gave a show yesterday in Helsinki, and a twitter user called @EnoughSari yesterday tweeted, "He did not accept my blue rose, but I threw it onto the stage at the start of the encore. Love Morrissey Helsinki." Sari is a star, but Morrissey's refusal to accept the rose shows that he obviously doesn't regret not taking the roses in Lisbon, Rome or Vienna. Either the time has still not come to accept another rose, or Morrissey really has lost interest in the whole concept.

One sign that the BRS does still live on, is the sight of a full page of blue roses alongside a Morrissey feature in the Winter edition of Arena Homme Plus magazine. I haven't seen the magazine myself, but Max (@MadAlix14) posted a tweet with the picture. The question is, if Morrissey is no longer interested in the BRS, then why would he include blue roses in this article? I suppose the answer could be that he put the piece together some time ago.











































In a new interview for a Greek publication, Morrissey states, "There's nothing wrong with going out of your mind, it can be quite a relief." Could that be a reference to his pessoas?

The BRS song, Trouble Loves Me, was back on the menu yesterday, so even if the BRS is dead, part of it remains.

<

Kerry Action Richards yesterday left a comment on FTM stating that although my blog had brought like minded people together, I hadn't helped MW or Moz or all of those that have read my blog, and it was time for me to step back and leave. I hereby grant Kerry her wish.

I shall not return unless MorrisseysWorld returns, or Morrissey accepts a blue rose. If this is the end, then it was a fun ride.

Goodnight.

11 comments:

  1. I will take a blue rose with me when i go to Krakow.It's all or nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have shared many twists & turns on our journey it's impossible to try to know if there is more to come.
    I do know that this time last year I didn't dream I would be lucky enough to experience Trouble Loves me, live, waving a blue rose in the crowd.

    Go for it Inge! And warm welcome to Sari.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see Trouble still in the set, as well as the unexpected appearance of the roses in the magazine. Hopefully you'll have reason to return soon enough, Ratty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trouble has gone again; left out in Helsinki last night by all accounts! Broken did return to The Arms yesterday evening though, and said, "The journey isn't over - is it??" I pointed out that it was entirely up to him.

      All we can do now is wait in the wings.

      Delete
  4. well broken warned... but... embrace what you had, it was special

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too many people just wanted to fight with Broken, so who can blame him for leaving? Ironically, all those who fought Broken and drove him away, blame ME for us losing MorrisseysWorld! They also seem to have buried their collective heads in the sand as to Broken BEING MorrisseysWorld! It's a funny old world, whatever next?

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  6. This Journey has been great, so like a great movie let just hope there is a sequel being made right now and we are unaware of it. Maybe we will be surprised soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Again?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTFIzLKaZj4

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive