Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Warsaw Packed - A Parody piece written by Our Mozzer, Broken, Russell, R and Rat




*Shakespeare's Sister is playing in Morrissey's hotel suite on a 1980s cassette player as Morrissey thumbs through 'Autobiography', Mikey sips Twinings Ceylon and Martin 'Boz' Boorer slaps his thigh rhythmically with a fulsome grin*




Morrissey: "C***."

Boz: *shakes his head tutting loudly*

Morrissey: Is something the matter Boz?

Boz: No, sir. I was just voicing my disquiet at the behaviour of the person in your autobiography, sir. I was just-

Morrissey: -Which person?

Boz: That one you're reading about, sire. You know, sir, the one you just called a cu-

Morrissey: -You'll never guess what he's done now, Boz...

Mikey: *elegantly brings the white polygonal Bone China cup towards his lips but does not sip*

Boz: What's he done now to hurt you, sir? What's he done now to prove he has no credibility, sir? What's he done now to prove what a good for nothing plonker he is, sire?

Morrissey: He's made yet another mistake in his judgment. Yet another...

Boz: The c***...

Mikey: *sips his tea and smiles sadly*

Morrissey: Well that's what I said, Boz. A first rate c***. A senile QC. A pile of uneaten sandwiches. A dreary establishment yes-man. The only man in England who thinks Joyce was an equal partner in the Smiths. The only man in England who thinks the unending shrug of Joyce's court testimony represented a compelling case that Old Mozzer stole and pocketed his cash... The b******d is about as noble as a syphilitic c***.

Boz: *nods energetically*

Mikey: You use the present tense, but he's dead now, isn't he, Morr-ee-say?

Morrissey: Who?

Mikey: ... Judge Weeks, Morr-ee-say.

Morrissey: Oh that c***.



Mikey: ... He certainly lacked taste, siding with the drummer, proving what a philistine he is... uhmm... was-

Morrissey: -Abso-bloody-lutely!

Boz: I had no idea he was from the middle east, Mikey.

Mikey: Pardon, Boz?

Boz: The poor fellow.... no wonder he looked so angry.... his home bulldozed by tanks.... children used as human shields.... bombs exploding all the time... the poor.... *rubbing his nose with a handkerchief* .... the poor fellow....

Morrissey: There aren't many bombs exploding in Yeovil, Boz.

Mikey: As for homes being bulldozed, one can't even install UPVC in some of those houses..

Morrissey: *titters, juts out his jaw*

Boz: I had no idea Yeovil was in Palestine, Mozzer. I thought it was in Wales.

Morrissey: *giggles, slaps his cheek, rolls his eyes*



Mikey: I must say you're taking that awful heckling rather well, Morr-ee-say...

Boz: awful heckling, absolutely awful, Mikey. I almost kicked that man in the chin with my steel toe caps in Warsaw, Mikey. What that man said about Mozzer-

Morrissey: -It wasn't that man, Boz.

Boz: I know, sir. I didn't mean that man, I meant the other man...

Morrissey: *nods*

Boz:... When he made those remarks about you, sire... I almost walked straight over and headbutted him.... I thought about diving into the audience and aiming my forehead at his nose, sire... I was furious... I was fuming.... what an evil thing to say, sir, what a very nasty and cruel and really unkind and horrible thing to say... what a stupid c*** he was to say that about you, sir.... a man who's given so much.... to refer to your past like he did, sir.... well, it was....

Mikey: Unforgiveable...

Morrissey: Quite so, Mikey. To refer to one's past is a crime when one's present is so much more fascinating.

Mikey: Terribly chauvinistic....

Morrissey: *looks puzzled, smirks*




Mikey: You look amused, Morr-ee-say. Is it something I said.... or didn't say?

Morrissey: Tricks of the trade, old son: enigmatic otherness factor. Of course that old nonsense about chauvinism was just a smokescreen. The only thing worse than being talked about is....

Boz: ... is being fat! *grins fulsomely*

Morrissey: *licks his lips*

Boz: I didn't mean you, sir. You're not fat, sir. Never have been, never will be, and even in 2009 you weren't that fat, sir, you were just well built, big boned.... you were-

Morrissey: -shut up, Martin.

Mikey: *strokes the back of his head*



Morrissey: No, no, no. Tricks of the trade, Mikey, old friend. You see, what we implied about chauvinism wasn't the real reason I went off stage. I was actually annoyed when some c*** demanded a Smiths song, instead of one from one's latest masterpiece... that was the real human atrocity that night... I was disappointed in the extreme... rather like when all those chaps popped out to use the loos during that one from Years of Refusal that sounded a bit like.... Swallow On My Neck...

Boz: Black Cloud, sir...

Morrissey: Yes, Boz. And of course there was that tremendous documentary about punk on cable... I almost cancelled when I read the TV guide that morning... but I pushed myself to appear... yet when someone asked for a Smiths song, I was pushed over the edge by my own fans - and not for the first time. I realised quite how absurd it is to give oneself to one's fans... who incidentally give nothing whatsoever to me in return.... when frankly I'd rather be in the old Jacuzzi with a bottle of Bolly and John Lydon on the plasma screen....

Mikey: ... But what we heard said, on youtube, Morr-ee-say... isn't that why you refused to play on?

Morrissey: *laughs, shakes his head*

Boz: *shakes his head furiously and laughs loudly*

Morrissey: *laughs* ... Ah, that was old Walter Ego. Those cruel, cruel words were orchestrated by Old Mozzer. When I give him the sign, he shouts abuse at me in a range of different disguises.... it's the old false flag operation, Mikey. 9/11 all over again. Walter Ego shouts abuse at me.... and this gives a certain iconic star the perfect window of opportunity to storm off stage.... plenty of free music press inches.... enigmatic otherness factor by the bucket-load.... moral authority in tact... and no more missed punk documentaries and episodes of Twin Peaks on the Horror Channel... Besides it's so much easier than ordering one's bassist to pretend to have highly infectious necrotising swine flu, or adult respiratory distress syndrome.

Mikey: Ingenious.

Morrissey: Extraordinary, I think you meant to say, Mikey.

Boz: Fascinating...

Morrissey: Poor choice of words, there, Boz. I think you'll find it was extraordinary and mesmerizing but not at all fascinating.... from a certain angle, old son...

Rat: Classic!

*Morrissey is startled to hear another voice in the room. He looks at Rat and then quickly turns turns to Boz*

Morrissey: What on earth is that? And what is it doing in here?

Boz: I have no idea sire.

Morrissey: Then ask it.

*Boz turns to Rat*

Boz: Who the f*** are you, and what the f*** are you doing in here?

Rat: I'm Morrissey's biggest fan. I won a 'Meet and Greet' competition on True-To-You in 2004, but Morrissey has never been available.

Morrissey: Boz, tell the pitiful creature that he's missed the expiry date, and get the dreary s*d out of here NOW. 

*Boz grabs hold of Rat and drags him to the door*

Rat: *shouting back to Morrissey* Justin Bieber would NEVER treat his fans this way. You're past it.... I'm through with you. You don't give two figs about any of your fans...... I don't suppose you would sign my chest?

*Boz throws Rat out and sits back down*



Boz: How was the documentary, sir?

Morrissey: Oh... it was awful. I switched it off. I almost wished I'd played on.... at least I don't have to pay to watch my fans watching me... the c***s at the hotel added £6 to one's bill for the pleasure of watching that piffling and poorly produced slice of pop history. It's an insult, actually. Then of course there will be refunds to pay out .. it's turned into a very expensive documentary. I wonder if I could sue the b******ds for financial damages...?

Mikey: The documentary makers will probably have a team of legal eagles, Morr-ee-say. If they still exist.

Morrissey: No, old son... I meant I wonder if I can sue my own fans... after all their turpitude and constant references to one's previous employment with the Smiths has been such a huge source of emotional distress for one and one's current utterly mesmeric band, is it any wonder one keeps traipsing off stage instead of playing on?

Mikey: *smiles thinly*



Morrissey... Had the c***s been a little more interested, of course... old Mozzer might have stayed around a little longer... and this financial disaster could have been averted. Still, refunds for the fans really are the way to go.

Boz: Absolutely, sire. It shows you care about your fans' wellbeing and finances...

Morrissey: Quite so, Boz. And of course most of the Poles can barely afford to eat without UK benefits, much less phone up a very expensive hotline to demand a refund or otherwise travel via bus or tram to a local ticket office... yes.... refunds are definitely the way to go... brownie points at v. little cost... it's not as easy as it looks, you know, this fame game...

Mikey: *sips his tea, raises an eyebrow*

Morrissey: I wonder if I should pop a little surprise in the set-list. How about that one from one's latest masterpiece that sounds a bit like Swallow On My Neck?

Boz: *proudly* Black Cloud

Morrissey: Martin, that's one's last masterpiece. You dreary lump of... *tails off, deep in thought, looking pensive*

Boz: Earth is the Loneliest Planet!

Morrissey: Yes, yes, yes.

Mikey: Would that really be a surprise?

Morrissey: *laughs*

Boz: *laughs too*

Morrissey: London - I can't wait.

Boz: Sir, how many times have you played Lon-

Morrissey: -I'll show the b*****ds at London. Something will happen. Something will occur.

Mikey: Is it time, Morr-ee-say?

Morrissey: Yes, Mikey. It's time, old friend. It's time.



Original text can be found in the comments section here: http://followingthemozziah.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/day-1139-coincidentally.html

116 comments:

  1. very funny!
    Thank you to ALL involved.
    Hope the surprise in the London setlist happens!
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Broken has stated that if 100 comments are posted over the next 5 days, then there will be a part 2.

      Delete
  2. Bravo, bravo! Absolutely f*****g brilliant. I laughed, I cried, I wailed like a religious fanatic in prayer. Really, I loved it. I will be back to comment more and more...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my favourite line is, "As for homes being bulldozed, one can't even install UPVC in some of those houses", which is typically English, and is an ideal line for Mikey. Boz thinking Yeovil is in Palestine is another classic.

      Delete
    2. Parody Boz always makes me laugh out loud.

      Delete
    3. Yes the same here, I'm in creases reading Parody Boz.
      Yes sire, yes sir!

      Delete
  3. I am excited about the London surprise. Can't wait. Even if I won't be there in person, my soul will float there and hang in the damp air above the stinking, sweaty crowd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall help you relive it Jesse with me!

      Delete
  4. This was worth waithing for.it's just bloody brilliant!will part 2 be just a good or maybe even better?if that is even possible.this parady just made me realy happy.THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gonna read it again tomorrow.i love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, back of the net!
    I love the detail & such wit.
    Greatly appreciated. Thanks to you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is your favourite line, EARS?

      Delete

    2. "Boz: I had no idea Yeovil was in Palestine, Mozzer. I thought it was in Wales". Made me "LOL"

      Delete
    3. Did I say I love the choice of pictures?

      Delete
    4. Especially the one of Moz from book signing.

      Delete
    5. I very much admired Mozzers choice of shirt that day.

      Delete
    6. That's the ticket. Well done.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. I can assure you I have deleted NO comments; we need as many as we can get!

      Delete
  8. Thank you, FTM and MW. OM has done it again... worth the wait.

    Amusing, touching and camp, and... when did Justin get so hunky?

    Luke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "when did Justin get so hunky?".... Hmm. Luke, do you remember you were the first person to ever comment on FTM: http://followingthemozziah.blogspot.co.uk/2011/09/following-mozziah-day-16-friday-30th.html

      Delete
    2. I miss Luke too. You should come around here more often, Luke.

      Delete
  9. Quite ambrosial and at the same time, very piquant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ambrosial you say. Which bit?

      Delete
    2. The entire piece was delectable. I enjoyed your part in the parody. I also found the whole explanation of the Warsaw incident quite whimsical. I especially liked Moz was contemplating suing his fans. Bravo!! Well done!!

      Delete
  10. It's a dream come true to have a new MW parody to delight in and savor. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "A dream come true"? A little too fawning old thing, but hey ho, it's a comment. Many thanks to you too!

      Delete
    2. I thought we might never see another trace of MW ever again, so this is indeed a dream come true for me.

      Delete
  11. I especially loved the bit about Walter Ego being the heckler, and the part about Rat is hilarious! Really hoping that part 2 will make an appearance (please, please, please).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the part about Rat IS hilarious. The author of that bit has managed to really bring the whole piece to life.

      Delete
    2. "Was you the author"? Who learned you English?

      And YES. that little gem WAS my doing, but modesty prevents me from going on and on about just how funny it is; although if one were to study that particular section in isolation, one might say how clever it is of the author to pick up on his own pathetic characteristics and laugh at them in this way. Genius.

      Delete
    3. As I point out down below, your mystical appearance in the room needs some explanation (unless you were brought in hidden in Boz's picnic hamper). Still, somewhat unsatisfactory coming from a seasoned writer.

      Delete
    4. I ca'nt sea ani probs in me english their rat...
      But who learned you English is something I'd expect from an 7 year old.

      Hehe!

      Delete
    5. JG, just use your imagination to get me into the room. I could have simply followed the others in, with them all presuming that I was the new drummer/bass player (delete as appropriate depending on the day of the week) or perhaps I had genuinely gained entry via Moz's PA on the back of that 'Meet & Greet' competition; especially if I had presented the said PA with a letter from Merck. Does EVERYTHING has to be explained these days? Was David Lynch ever asked to explain what Lil the dancer was doing out there by the hanger, wearing her red dress and blue rose? No.

      Delete
    6. I agree, Rat. I don't think your 'mystical appearance' needs an explanation - it lends a bit of a Lynchian touch to the piece.

      Delete
    7. Chill people, just trying to create comments which are relevant.

      Delete
  12. So far today has turned out to be a good day. For the last 12 days I have been unable to get onto the internet because my tablet passed away around the 12th of November. The tablet had been giving me trouble since I bought it, and this last time when I contacted the customer help line they told me to ship it back and they would replace it. I finally got the new tablet (after 5--10) business days, recharged it and could not believe my eyes when I saw that I had returned to FTM on the day of a new parody piece--and A very good one I might say. But that wasn't all! I know I commented in the past how when ever I used my old tablet, my Chihuahua, Lily, would run about the room frantically as soon as I turned it on. Lily at the moment is curled up under my arm as I type. She may have sensed something was not right with my old tablet--sort of like those bomb sniffing dogs. I also now am able to see Ratty's goldfish at the bottom of his blog, something I had been unable to do with the old tablet, which now has me rethinking
    Lily, maybe she had just been alerting me to something being wrong with the fish. Hope Moz has luck with the rest of his tour and the fans lucky enough to go have a good time BRS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fancy, your stories are always very enjoyable, although completely bonkers. Are you David Lynch?

      Delete
  13. I liked it even more when i did read it for the second time this morning.can this get published as a book?i would buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So,we need 70 more comments....I think we can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How DID Rat enter the room unseen? Eh? Eh?

    This makes it completely reasonable for Moz to have left the stage in Warsaw - Rotten on the plasma and a bottle of Bolly? You don't get that on a 3 foot high wooden platform surrounded by screamers and ravers threatening one's very being.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I 'forgot' (really, it's not about creating another comment, I leave that to Rat and his innumerable responses to people), it was good to see the importance of that enigmatic otherness factor being reinforced. One can never have too much enigmatic otherness from himself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite so. The enigmatic otherness factor can never be too overdone. Even the very writing of a self aware parody piece sets Morrissey out from other pop stars of the 1980s; I mean, look at Midge Ure for example who has nothing more to offer than a re-write of Do They Know It's Christmas; where's the enigmatic otherness in that?

      Delete
  17. Rat has berated me for worrying about Madame JoJos but that needs to be saved as well as MW, they are all part of our rich cultural heritage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost coined a new phrase there - to be criticised or admonished by a rodent - to be beratted.

      Delete
    2. Very good. You should ask for a writing part in the next parody piece.

      Delete
  18. So few people leaving comment. Does NO ONE want the return of MorrisseysWorld? We need some words from Astra or Fifi, and where are Father Brian, comrade harps, Mme Staƫlghost etc when you need them? Come on people.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am very exited about going to the 02 on saturday.i hope that he will finaly sing art-hounds.it's about time;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rarely wish for specific songs at a Morrissey concert but that is one that I would dearly love to see and hear

      Delete
    2. I too never wish for specific songs, but whilst we are at it, I'd quite like the following:
      Trouble Loves Me, I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday, All the Lazy Dykes, Oboe Concerto and a Bieber cover of Moz's choice.

      Delete
    3. Could you imagine the response on SoLow if Moz did a JB cover?
      Could you imagine the look on their faces during the JB cover?


      Delete
    4. Perhaps a Bieber snippet during the Speedway pause?

      Delete
    5. I'm also hoping that Art-Hounds will make an appearance.

      Delete
    6. I'm very excited for all of you who will be going to the O2 and dearly wish I could buy Rat's extra ticket to join you.

      Delete
    7. I really wish you could be with us Heather.

      Delete
    8. Thanks, Ears. I'll be there in spirit, along with the other BRS members who can't attend.

      Delete
  20. Only 60 more comments.come on people, the clock is ticking.we only have a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I will be wearing my Blue Suede Shoes tomorrow because of this wonderful news. If there was ever a return of M-World I truly Believe everything could change for the better - except The state of Missouri.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And yes, I really do have extraordinary pair of Blue Suede Shoes.

      Delete
    2. "Love me Tender" - In the Jungle rOOm ;)

      Delete
  22. I was actually annoyed when some c*** demanded a Smiths song, instead of one from one's latest masterpiece... that was the real human atrocity that night...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear forgot to say how funny that bit was, so had to leave another comment!

      Delete
    2. And how about "offer them refunds, they can't afford to collect them anyway", a master stroke.

      Delete
    3. I too commend the refunds part.. pass the garibaldi Giuseppe

      Delete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Parody me this, parody me thus.

    ReplyDelete
  25. What's this about Morrissey accepting a blue rose in Gothenburg? Why did no one see this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a weird one Heather.
      He certainly didn't make a big fuss of accepting it, if he did.
      And he never wore it like he has before...
      I spotted the girl holding the rose straight away, but never saw it being accepted by Morrissey. Saw him accept plenty of other letters and parcels.

      Delete
    2. A little bit of wishful thinking I reckon.

      Delete
  26. An excellent parody piece, longed for and much appreciated. Humorous and witty throughout and ends on a cliffhanger! What will happen in London?

    ReplyDelete
  27. My favorite bits:
    Boz confusing philistine with Palestinian
    This quote:
    "To refer to one's past is a crime when one's present is so much more fascinating." (Agree)
    Rat getting kicked out of OM hotel room and contrasting him to Biebs made me LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  28. you're mad if you DON'T believe by now.

    Class parody, thanks

    10/10 OM and 10/10 ratty for running this quality blog!


    MW IS Morrissey

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  29. Best bits...

    OM chiding Boz for word selection!

    Boz's knowledge of geography and world affairs!

    Moz revealing the real reason he stormed off!

    Love the Wildean quote about talking about the past when the present is so much more fascinating.

    Mikey is so English! Love It!

    ReplyDelete
  30. The philistine / Palestine moment was comedy gold. I've never had even one single PC thought in my head, so the Poles unable to eat without their UK benefits made me laugh far too loudly in a far too quiet room, and the mulling over of the idea of suing one's own fans was done with incomparable elegance and untouchable panache. 'Is it any wonder one keeps traipsing off stage instead of playing on?' LOL. LOL. LOL.

    All that aside, calling anyone at all a syphilitic cunt is a metaphor without compare. I was very happy to see this in this piece and am so glad that apparently I'm not the only one who likes to bandy this glittering diamond about every now and again.

    MW SWAG is ON

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. Do Justin Bieber fans also ask for JB's autograph and then go to get it tattooed? And if so, do the gold fingerless gloves come off in that moment? And if they do, are we completely sure that he even knows how to write?

      Not that I would care.

      Not if those gold fingerless gloves were coming off for me.

      Delete
  31. And can you figure out how to start putting JB GIFs on this blog. Thx.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Just got home from Moz concert in Antwerp.It was a bit strange that it looked like i was the only one that knew the lyrics from every song..maybe belgium people don't sing a lot.tomorrow night is not sold out from what i have heard,so if anyone feels like going to belgium.....

    ReplyDelete
  33. Time to go to bed.i hope that there will be 100 comments when i wake up.
    goodnight.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I wonder how the boys in the band will feel when they step onto the O2 stage - I suspect it is the largest indoor venue some of them will ever have played, it's quite a sight. I will whoop like a hound if Art hyphen hounds is played.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure if Art Hounds is played the response from us the audience will take the roof off the O2!
      It's as if Morrissey has held off singing it again, isn't it?
      Hope he doesn't decide to make us wait a little longer.....!!!

      Delete
  35. Still no art-hounds played yesterday evening.i am pretty shure that he will play it at the 02.he must.it's such a good song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, if he were to think of playing Mountjoy in Dublin (which would make sense) he might want to run it through at the O2. Just to make sure - I'm certain there will be plenty of Dubs there to cheer him on. Hmmm.

      Delete
    2. Then there is the small matter of hearing Oboe live too.
      Maybe that should be aired first at the O2?

      Too many great songs and not enough time (and I guess energy from Morrissey and the band), to fit them all in!
      I will be happy just to be there and hear whatever is sung/played.

      Delete
    3. Of course I will be as well, still, we're raising the comment count

      Delete
    4. Never, that wouldn't be in the spirit of things at all :)

      Delete
  36. Only 11 more comments needed.we are finaly getting there.so,who is going to the 02 on saturday?

    ReplyDelete
  37. Only a bit of footage from last night so far.

    But quite good quality!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooopppps meant to link How Soon Is Now

      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lppS1VMnh8I

      Delete
  38. I don't think we'll ever reach 100 comments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be so pessimistic, we will, in fact we have.

      Delete
  39. whilst I applaud colonel whiskers for keeping the blog, I do miss MW, I wonder if permission could be obtained to start up again, mind you, heaven knows who has bagged it now

    ReplyDelete
  40. Mr Ratty, I am not David Lynch, and if my tales are bonkers, it is due to our family curse. Yes, the curse in which the members in my family do not process things the way others do. For some reason, when we hear things our minds tend to think of it in humorous ways. The males tend to do this better, but maybe only because they are quicker.You would have been amazed during our Thanksgiving family gathering today at how fast the quips came right after a mention of stolen items. So far we have traced it to family members who came from the IOM. We have our own private name for it, although my married name means pun in another language.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barking. Insatiably barking. Thank you.

      Delete
  41. With yet another heckler causing a disturbance at last night's Antwerp concert, we at least now have some new material for Part 2 of the parody. Added to this, we have the revelation by Joyce on twitter that "I am going to put a book out", and the emergence of Facebook campaign to get Manchester Council to give Moz the 'Freedom of the City'. This sort of material is a parody writer's dream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Blog/write/update in the comments section rat?

      Delete
    3. I have continued to blog. I will release 5 days worth on Sunday.

      Delete
  42. The excitement builds to a storm.

    And we just know Lizzy, GOB et al. are pouring over every syllable, looking for signs.

    Thank god for BRS. Roll on London.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Broken our very own arc angel, will you be tap tap tapping anyone on the shoulder tonight? lots of BRS members will be in attendance

      Delete
  43. Lots of signs tonight!

    Class gig!!!!

    First, Morrissey finished with a background photograph of a man maing the masonic V sign straight from MW! This is one of the best ever signs

    Also he did 'owl eyes'

    also david johansen did a double 'owl eyes' in the video before M came out

    Finally it looked like he picked a rose from someone at the front and threw it over his shoulder - or did my eyes deceieve me??

    Quality show! Thanks for a great night

    ReplyDelete
  44. Beyond words, such passion and power, the voice was flawless, the band superb. Plenty of O signs for those who wanted them. Matt's drum-wreck was fantastic, although as a (former)drummer I could never contemplate doing that to my kit.

    To look around the O2 and see that crowd for Morrissey was amazing, I've only seen it for Depeche Mode previously.

    Lovely to meet Rosy and Cathy again.

    Now I've just spent an hour booking tickets, hotel and flights for Dublin, I have to see Moz in my home town.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Still funny 2+ years on....and look at all those different people who left comments. Halcyon days, halcyon days.

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive