Total Pageviews

Sunday, 28 December 2014

Day 1200 - Suspended

'R' has posted the following message on FTM:

OM has announced posting of the parody is suspended until FTM gets more comments.

"I hardly think a certain iconic star would be seen dead on a blog site with so few comments," said OM with a sad smile.

R

Posted by Morrissey to Following The Mozziah at 27 December 2014 at 21:35


I now ask that EVERYBODY who still reads this old piffle of mine, whether a believer or not, leave some sort of comment, so that we get a new parody piece. Even those who are banned are invited to post; well, it is the festive season!

Meanwhile, with the MorrisseysWorld blog now in the hands of the dreary fraudster, B Budd, and with Our Mozzer no longer on twitter, I continue to stay away from either blog writing or tweeting; there is no longer anything to write about, although I must make mention of  a blogsite I stumbled across yesterday, entitled StillMorrisseysWorld.blogspot.com.

The Still MW blog has been written by somebody calling themselves 'Our Mozzer', and the only article on there is the one identical to one on  MorrisseysWorldstill.blogsite.com , dated July 28th 2014, entitled, 'The forgotten man remains'. I previously posted this piece on Day 1052 of FTM. The only difference to the original is that this one is signed Our Mozzer instead of St. ill Morrisseys World, and it is timed 14:18 instead of 14:25. Broken has always maintained that the MorrisseysWorldStill site (along with the @AlfsButton twitter account) is the work of an imposter, and NOT Our Mozzer, so what is this other site all about? Did the imposter originally call the new site StillMorrisseysWorld and then decide to change it to MorrisseysWorldStill instead, and if so, WHY? And why change the user name? More mystery. Here is the article :

Monday, 28 July 2014
The Forgotten Man remains.

Today I feel as though I am trapped in Mountjoy.  The sun brings many things and unfortunately one of those things is 'sunbathers'. Shock number one is that I am amongst them. Not burning of course and with something between my ears but here none-the-less. Unfathomably still here. Unfashionably still alive. Switzerland relaxes the self and postpones reality for a flinching second. Talking of postponements! The U.S tour cancellations have flattened my spirit more than you could ever know. However, the mental strain of the previous years and due to ‘complications’ with harvest I was left mentally drained and struggled to complete any of the gigs. To those who I have wronged, I apologise and I will make it up to you soon.

Yes One’s mental state has somewhat deteriorated over these last years. I could not even summon the strength to promote my new album. World Peace as a result is limping in the charts worldwide and has broken my spirits even more.  I am the forgotten man of music. Thrown on the heap with Rick Astley.  My album was of course less well received than the comeback album of the one with insecure teeth. Oh well, I’ll never learn.

I have spent today lazing, not grazing, on the beach. It is weird how often life imitates art. I have to go now as Boz is bringing me over a drink. Wine for me and a jug of water for himself. He appears to be wearing a dress and holding a lead that has a goat on it. Some things never change.

Do not forget me. Please
Posted by Our Mozzer at 14:18


Now get commenting




43 comments:

  1. Ooh,come on.How long do we have to wait for a new parody to be posted?It is taken forever.So...please,please,please let me get a new parody.It was all i wanted for christmas;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The parody is all I wanted for Christmas too. December has been bleak without it, although it was wonderful to see that Moz was in extra fine form on the tour.

      Delete
  2. As not sure what type of comment is needed, I'll just say: hope everyone has been having a good holiday season and all will have a good new year. If the weather where I live stays as it has been, I will be happy. No snow or ice means no shoveling or falls, which is unusual for where I live and means a smaller heating bill. I do wish for a new parody, but any new pictures, story or songs will also make me happy-heck even some the old MW pieces would be nice to see again. Was glad to see Moz & crew had such a successful tour. Hope this is a sign that OM's health and luck is on the up swing and wish this for all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everybody post a comment!!!!

    Looking forward to another class parody!

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always good to see you here, Jon. Hope you're doing well.

      Delete
  4. All of use would just love to read a new parody.We are ready for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just in case I don't get the chance, wishing everybody the best of luck for the new year, I for one am looking forward to spring and seeing the gang live again, in fact, I think I will go shopping for a book or two, as I'm sure his holiness likes nothing more than to laze around a pool reading a good book, wonder how the novel is coming along

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bring on the parody.

    Please Please Please.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. it appears to be from an interview in his Lisbon hotel

      Delete
    2. I know people are saying it is from inside a church but the hotel he was in was modelled on a French palace

      Delete
  8. These really are the Darkest of Days lately.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Food for Thought:

    http://youtu.be/iCQ4QLFl01g

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dreaded sunny days here, so I've taken to creating digital collages late into the night named after Morrissey songs.

    Bring on the parody as a New Years gift.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Let's see...I really have nothing to comment about and nothing important or profound to say, (as if I ever do,) but I was looking forward to a new parody for Christmas. No wonder Santa flew his sleigh past my window on Christmas Eve and gave me the middle finger. He knew I didn't deserve to get what I wanted and wouldn't get it. Prove Santa wrong and please, please let me get what I want. Better late than never and all that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A brief stolen moment on somebody's unprotected wifi means that I can pop in and leave a comment for Italy. Does himself really use the word gigs? Standards are slipping, Mikey will be the next of the gang to feel the wrath.

    I loved the end of tour review and was delighted that the only two shows I could get to were ranked 1and 2, the O2 being a particular delight.

    Here's hoping for continuing unprotected wifi. The lord loves the naive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really JG, you stole a moment on somebody's unprotected wife.. my my

      Delete
    2. JG has come a long way. I remember the early days when he had to hike over the Italian Alps to get unprotected wifi.

      Delete
    3. So right GWO, I think Padre Beppe must have taken inspiration from me. Hi Manc, what can I say, it threw itself on me and has done again just now. Let us rejoice and be grateful that OM is not depending on such weak links to send us the latest parody.

      Delete
    4. think you missed my little joke there JG old son

      Delete
  13. Evening time to get away....................Till next day

    ReplyDelete
  14. Come on people! We need more comments or we won't get a parody. Leave something, anything.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know I don't comment enough but there is only so much I can say without sounding like a broken record.
    Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas mine was just fine until recently when my granny took a tumble and broke her humerus, which I don't find funny at all.
    I don't think I could ever really relax in a hospital, too many lights blinking at you, to many unknown voices, beeps, machine yawns.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A new parody is just what I need, It would be a most welcome diversion, if just for a little while, then you can slap me back to reality.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm curious to know if Our Mozzer or parody Boz, mikey or mam etc have any new years resolutions?

    ReplyDelete
  18. The first segment of OM's new parody has arrived at FTM HQ, and OM has been kind enough to allow me to add a couple of lines of my own. I am not allowed to publish the piece until he sends me the rest.

    Rat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OM is awaiting a reply from TRB with a link to a particular photograph. I have been asked to make clear OM himself is not sitting around waiting; he has far more important and mesmerizing things to do. However, he is, in a manner of speaking, 'waiting.'

      With Kind Regards

      'R'

      Delete
    2. “The first segment… has arrived.” Whoopee! That means that there is more than one piece - it will be like an orange without the pith.

      Delete
    3. TRB is struggling to find the requested photograph!

      Regards

      'Fluff'

      Delete
    4. Which picture are you looking for exactly? Maybe we can help!

      Delete
  19. A new year soon, and a new parody soon. Everything is suddenly sounding better and better.

    JG is a man who clearly speaks the truth - the lord loves the naive. And lord only knows, so do I.

    Shoutout to JB.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I could use a fun parody after a boring day at work.all my work days are boring so you can publish it whenever you want.

    ReplyDelete
  21. whiskers, you pulled the charts.. I at least noticed it

    ReplyDelete
  22. Glad to hear new parody piece may be here shortly. Mr Ratty, I would help you if I could. I do have some pictures-mostly of the cat enjoying Christmas (family only took photos of the pets, so that tells you how pathetic my family must look) but you are welcome to them if it would help. I am sure you will find the requested photo, it is most likely filed in an area you said you'd never forget it was there. Well, good luck on your search.

    ReplyDelete
  23. why not post a letter on letters to moz http://letterstomoz.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always tempted to do it....maybe next year! :-) Auguri a tutti!

      Delete
  24. Seems like that new blog was already deleted. Well, I don't pay much attention to those fake morrisseysworld sites anyway. Broken told us they're by an imposter and I tend to believe him. The morrisseysworldstill blog looks rather... erm... unprofessional, and the articles lack any of the quality that the old morrisseysworld articles had.

    ReplyDelete
  25. OM has told me to inform you Rat now possessed all of part 1 of a delightful new 3 part parody.

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive