Total Pageviews

Thursday, 12 February 2015

Day 1246 - A mouth full of smart, a heart full of tart, and a fistful of liquid hope

I am not supposed to be here anymore; I had happily walked away when the phenomenal MorrisseysWorld story came to an end on the 15th of January, when Poetic Luke announced it was all over....... but for some unbeknown reason, even though I hadn't written anything at all for two weeks and had no intention of ever blogging again, one of the Solowers has poked me with a stick by starting a poorly written blog called FollowingThePessoas, in which I am accused of bullying those who followed the MorrisseysWorld story.

I would have completely ignored this new two bit blog; after all, MW is dead and I therefore have no interest whatsoever in the humourless musings of somebody who missed the whole journey, but rather bizarrely, this dreary blogger has managed to grab the attention of Astra - who I have always believed to be one of Morrissey's pessoas - and I am therefore contractually obligated to report everything Astra writes..... so once again, here I am, Following the Mozziah!

Yesterday's ghastly offering from the author (he signs himself as Ronnie S) of FTP, was just a nonsense list of everyone who had so far left comment on his poor excuse of a blog; which rather disappointingly included Astra, Jaz and GWO, all of whom praised the blogger for his efforts *raises eyes to the heavens in despair*. This non event of a blog entry then drew even more praising comments, this time from Kerry 'No Action in Gothenburg' Richards, Hoarsely 'No Action in Gothenburg from me either' Cry, and most disappointingly of all; and yet it's the reason I am here writing this today, ASTRA! Here is her comment:

META, BABY. Just keep it coming!

I have a mouth full of smart, a heart full of tart, and a fistful of liquid hope.

And a little bit of magic to meet my SWAY, because when I walk into the room, I'll be bringing two limes with me in one of my pockets, and Shangri-La with me in the other.

A beautifully, beautifully parodied pas de deux.

From the chaise,

Where my highbrow always finds my lowbrow, and where to hell with all the consequences will be the only star that paves the way

Keep it coming

Astra
P.S. Mothercunting Twatter isn't letting me sign in to my fucking mothercunting Twatter account. So what the MOTHERCUNTING FUCK. 

If anyone would like to resolve this issue for me, please feel free.



I have no idea why Astra is engaging with this dreadful Solower called Ronnie S, and I also have no idea why Ronnie S has started writing this hideous looking blog when he supposedly thinks I made-up the whole MorrisseysWorld thing in the first place! If he really believes that I made it up, and therefore by definition thinks I am Astra, then why is he now getting so excited at Astra's appearance? You couldn't make this up!

I have nothing more to add regarding MorrisseysWorld, and if it all goes quiet again, I shall happily just fade away. Meanwhile, the BlueRoseSociety website has taken a new tack, and is just stating the FACTS regarding the roses, as opposed to anything to do with MorrisseysWorld. Is there still a chance that one day Morrissey's concert halls will be full of roses?



While I am here, I may as well report on other events in the world of Morrissey. Firstly, the other day, Morrissey posted a couple of photos on TTY, and he added that one of the photos was taken by his bass player, Mando Lopez. I have interpreted this to mean that Mando remains 'on board', and we will therefore not be seeing Solomon Walker return when the UK tour starts next month.

Secondly, Buffy Sainte-Marie has posted the following on the inter web:
"Surprise visit last night from Morrissey, one of UK and Europe's most beloved artists. Scrambling dates to see IF we can accept his invitation to be part of his arena tour in March - hope hope."
Now that would be incredible!



Morrissey has also taken to TTY to attack the BRIT awards, and included a quote from "writer Michael Bracewell". What a shame he didn't refer to Bracewell as either 'Mikey', or 'the former novelist'.... but then again, why would he, as it was the author of MorrisseysWorld who referred to Bracewell using these terms, and NOT Morrissey!

*Goes off singing* He can play it like a rainbow, baby, He can play it like a clown, He can play it like a river, baby, And he can follow you down.

54 comments:

  1. I go away for two F*****G minutes and all this crap happens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you write this with tears in your eyes sobbing whilst violins played in the background?
    Did you?
    Reggie S x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, with a grin from one rat ear to the other. Now, get off my land, you c***!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  3. I was wondering when you’d write an entry again. It has been awfully quiet in the sewers lately, and I personally found it welcoming to read something MW-related again. It has so far amused me, and I don’t see anything wrong with making the characters come alive in a blog. It’s sort of the same thing you do in your blog. Seeing Astraea commenting was right away a double +.
    To be honest, it didn’t feel to me the writer of the blog is ridiculing MW, but to each their own thought, of course.
    Hoarsely 'Triple the Action Everywhere' Cry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually think that the author of FTP DOES believe that Morrissey is behind MW and many of the pessoas, otherwise, why would he bother writing about it? Having said that, it would appear that he also finds it hard to admit this to himself, and has obviously struggled with the whole concept of his god, Morrissey, being involved. This was a major problem for most of the Solowers who discovered MW, they just couldn't believe it could be true, so they therefore dismissed it as a hoax. Our blogger has always thought that it WAS Morrissey, but he is annoyed at himself for finding MW so late, and therefore lashes out, particularly at me, because he wishes he had been involved all the way through. He now can't believe his luck that Astra is paying him attention; at last he is born. Perhaps he can succeed where I failed, and get people to realise that Morrissey was indeed behind MorrisseysWorld. I wish him the best of luck, but also hereby ban the c*** from posting on here until he removes accusations of me being a bully from his dreadful blog thing.

      Delete
    2. Dearest Rat,

      We do believe that Morrissey is behind MW and we have no vendetta towards you or your lovely blog. We want to share the story with people. You have your way and we have ours. We will take any mention of your wrongfully perceived bullying out of our blog if you stop removing our comments, you c***

      Delete
    3. It looks as though peace is breaking out, but let's see if it lasts. I look forward to watching your attempts to convince the masses, but perhaps you would be better off changing your blog background so that it doesn't look like FTM; for some reason, me and my blog are not very well liked amongst Morrissey fans.
      Good luck with your blog and your parody writing, which incidentally, is nowhere near as mesmerizing and funny as mine once was.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    5. 'Triple the Action Everywhere' is my kind of action.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see everyone's still after my sway.

    Very good to see you back, Rat. As for everything else,.... well.
    At least Mercury retrograde's finally over today.
    A parody blog of the parody blog following the original parody blog could have been interesting. I keep my hopes high, just like all my hems.

    If anyone wants to talk about Buffy or Biebs, I'm under the umbrella.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ella, ella, eh, eh, eh.

      Delete
    2. Ps I have to confess that I had no idea what a "Mercury retrograde" was, but I have now googled it. It would seem that a certain iconic artiste's birthday is slap bang in the middle of the next one! http://www.findyourfate.com/astrology/year2015/2015-mercury-retrograde.html

      Delete
    3. Come back to Twatter Astra!
      I miss you and your modesty.

      Delete
    4. I gave you a new name suggestion...
      You'll have to start from scratch again I know but it is nice to have you around.
      Twatter is really boring at the moment.
      Come back and educate me again.
      Oh dear Dr Rat and teacher Astra??

      Delete
    5. Now you're the one that sounds a little bit creepy. Luckily @fadinggoldfingerlessgloves was so inspired that it almost makes up for it. I would open a new account, it's just that... oh, I remember now. I can't really stand Twatter! If Chezza or Justin ever bothered to tweet me back, it might be a different story.

      I feel like sometimes neither of them take my fan-ship seriously.

      Delete
    6. And that part is hard on me.

      Delete
    7. I'm upset by only sounding a little bit creepy...
      But I thought that @fadinggoldfingerlessgloves would be perfect.
      Maybe, if you had that name Justin make take you more seriously?
      Just a thought?
      As for Chezza, I really don't understand why she didn't take to you- I mean she gives her pointless critique on X Factory, but she didn't like to hear your criticisms on her and you had nailed it!

      Delete
  6. I only said good blog Rat.
    Think you need to drop the "no action in Gothenburg" bit. If you don't want to come across as a bully. I know you are joking but others probably don't see that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you honestly think that me taking the p*** out of your lack of action (when you actually called yourself 'Action is my Middle name') is bullying, then political correctness has gone mad. May I suggest that you lighten up and learn to laugh at yourself. Dr Rat prescribes you with an evening watching Life of Brian. Pay particular attention to the John Cleese character who leads the PFJ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YawagQ6lLrA

      Delete
    2. Ps NEVER worry about what "others" might think. The thoughts of those "others" are invariably worth nothing.

      Delete
    3. Did you read what I wrote?
      I know you are taking the piss, and I'm not bothered in the slightest.
      I think you should know by now that I do laugh at myself and my "actions" daily. I don't think I need to lighten up- would I really be here now if I did?

      Dr Rat sounds creepy too.

      Delete
    4. Dr Rat sounds exceptionally creepy now that you've pointed out that it sounds creepy, I concur.

      Delete
    5. You know if Rat was a doctor I bet he'd be a gynaecologist, or something equally as creepy.

      Delete
  7. You are all not right in the head and this is why, this is why, I like you, even when I can't be bothered by you 'cos I'm so confused.

    Oh I L-O-L ed at the mention of Cheryl Cole on the tty statement I am not familiar with her, I just remember Astraea mentioning her lots and why mention her out of all the celebrities?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's not even called Cole anymore, which Morrissey fully well knows. I bet he laughed out loud as he wrote it.

      Delete
    2. She's not? You know, deep in my heart I'm waiting for a criticism or just a passing mention of JB. I know it's gonna happen someday...

      Delete
    3. Cheryl Cole is so intelligent she could have been anything. Neurosurgeons of the World Unite and Take Over.

      Neurosurgeons of the World Unite and Take Over plus Chezza, Chezza's mum flashing her knickerless crotch out of taxis, and Chezza's third husband. It still has a little je ne sais quoi, non?

      We hope she stops before she hits husband number 5, as that's where she believes the double digits begin.

      A breath of fresh air if I ever saw one. Thank God she has such spectacular songs to get by on instead. The neurosurgeons may never even know what they're missing.

      Chezza-4-Eva

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  8. Named and shamed for putting a foot on another blog!
    I thought this part of that ‘non event of a blog entry’ was interesting -
    FTP: The parody pieces that have been posted so far have been a collaboration between myself and another that also shares the same fascination. There is also a third person, who hasn’t had time to write anything yet to be published on here, but I know they are actually writing today.

    Are there three people behind FTP? What are the chances that three people who followed MW, and followed FTM could actually get together to collaborate on a blog? I mean most MWorlders relationships ended up in a bun fight. Is the third person a person or is it a writing tool? Am I the only one who recalls mention of three people contributing to MorrisseysWorld?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If MW was to reopen would you be named and shamed if you were to comment on that too?
      Well I Wonder?
      The three people contributing to MW and then also to FTP is just a coincidence.
      I did smile as I wrote that. I remember thinking to myself, there is a slight coincidence here. Uncanny almost.
      Would anyone notice?
      If I was a betting man (which I am not), I would have put money on you, GWO noticing that.

      Delete
    2. no way detective GWO, I recall broken mentioning it a few times, 5 also sticks in my mind, but as to why, I cant recall, a stiff drink will calm my nerves I'm sure

      Delete
    3. A tease to pull me in.
      Sitting in the shadows since 2013 (all three of you), quietly observing and not saying anything (all three of you). Well I am pleased you have now found your voice (all three of them).

      Delete
    4. Why would (all three of us), use 2013 as the year? Seems a bit strange (to all three of us).

      Delete
  9. Ah, I hadn't realized there was movement here at FTM. I am late for everything these days, it seems. I am glad to know that everyone is still out there, watching and waiting, as I am, hoping for action. Hello to everyone. I have missed you all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back, Ratty - you were missed. I've thoroughly enjoyed the recent TTY postings and have read the Brits piece several times, appreciating it more each time - much like I read and savor MW pieces. Like others have said, the Cheryl Cole mention immediately brought Astraea to mind for me and put a smile on my face. Lovely to see that our beloved star maiden is still among us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to see some action here. I sure missed FTM while it was off. I thought you might comment on the TTY post. Some of the comments about the performers at the Brits, might just have well been said about the ones who are at our awards show, the Grammies, which was last weekend. As for followingthepessoas, I saw the site once, but it must have been when it was 1st beginning as there was not much there. I will have to check it out before I can comment on it. BTW Mr Ratty, how is your health? I have often wondered about since your hospitalization a few years ago. I hope you have continued to be in good health. And I hope all have a good weekend, and a Happy Valentine's Day. I plan to go out to dinner at the restaurant my grandsons work at--and get a discount. (I do not plan to see the Fifty Shades film) As my birthday was this week, and the way my family is situated at the moment, I will have gotten 4 meals out of them for my b-day. Although, the best gift has been the one from my oldest granddaughter-the WPINOYB CD, I had only the download. Surprisingly, she bought this on her own. I have trained her well. Well, have a good weekend again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. albumn (are discs called that anymore)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the update, Rats. I'm just a country mile behind the world, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh look 43 comments. If you hit 44 we will publish a new parody.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. Please DON'T publish another one of your dreadful parodies. I'd better start deleting comments.

      Delete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry manc lad, I had to delete your comment to stop the FTP bloke posting another ghastly parody. And now I will have to delete my own comment..... hmm, I can't do that, so I'll go back and delete some other dullard instead. That FTP person has commented FAR too much, I'll delete a few of his!

      Delete
    2. http://followingthepessoas.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  16. Shamelessly using FTM as MW used TTY?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Its good to see so many of you here.
    I want to say hello to everyone + thank you to Astra.
    I've had a shocker of a week, having had my house burgled. Despite my gloom, Astra, you have really made me laugh. You are such a star.

    Pleased to have you back blogging again Rats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh ears, such shocking news, I had no idea, hope you are starting to feel better, I just hate lowlife scum, thinking of my favourite pirate xx

      Delete
    2. I'm very sorry that happened to you EARS, I hope you're alright honeypie.

      Delete

Mozziah Archive