Total Pageviews

Saturday, 28 March 2015

Day 1291 - "Beauty crumbles everywhere around me. But my faith in love is still devout."

There were, of course, no blue roses at the final UK concert in Birmingham on Friday, but an announcement on TTY that Morrissey is to play in Utah in July; which will be attended by the BRS Vice President Vulgar Angie, means that the BRS isn't quite dead yet. It should be remembered that Angie has already presented Moz with a bunch of blue roses on stage, and also infamously presented Moz with the BRS ring at the Staples Center concert in LA.



VULGAR ANGIE WITH KY & THE BRS RING, PRIOR TO PRESENTING IT TO MORRISSEY

In other news, Astra has posted a couple of comments on FTM. The first was on Day 1290, where she  responded to a comment by GWO about an old doll of her mothers: "Rosebud lips. A girl alone in the dark. With only one leg. How beautiful."













Embedded image permalink
GWO'S ONE LEGGED DOLL

Astra's second comment was left on Day 1287, in response to Jaz's comment about Alf; in which Jaz quoted Astra saying, "never let a button fuck with you":

"I remember saying this. I think I remember it being when Moz Fiend temporarily lost all of her marbles, then decided to throw an enormous temper tantrum here, and then started threatening everyone left, right, left, right, straight ahead, and then slightly left of center. Never let it be said that something at FTM doesn't always keep us on our toes. Alf's a darling. But then so are you Jaz.

Always hold on to your friends. Always stick up for your friends. Hold 'em up. Stick 'em up. Feel 'em up. Eh, I just made that up. That's probably not how that one goes.

I also remember when Harrison first christened me star maiden. That one seems to have stuck like glue. I'm glad you all seemed to like that one. It was charmingly offered, I know. And lovingly accepted by me in return.

I was only here because I wanted to spread some tenderness.

I spread my tenderness, and a couple of you saw it. A couple of you wanted to touch it. And a couple of you caught it.

A couple of you wanted to touch me.
And a couple of you who tried to, did.

In the shadows like GWO's doll with rosebud lips and with no leg, my tenderness will always be here.

Right now I am in love. Almost. So tonight, I will be lighting fires with these eyes.

My eyes will light the fires, my heart will extinguish them all, and when it's all over we will all be none the wiser.

Beacons beckoning me now, lighthouse waiting, fog shifting. Beauty crumbles everywhere around me. But my faith in love is still devout.

Stigmata on my blue stained lips. Blue roses branding believers. My silent gaze follows, while beautiful, stinging thorns sweep everything away, with the ice I have instead of blood.

Silence. Shattering. Life.

Tilburg. Let's see some passion. It should be a good lay."

Posted by Astraea to Following The Mozziah at 28 March 2015 at 17:05




It is wonderful to read that Astra is in love.

Let's hope we see some passion in Tilburg, but I won't hold my breath to see a blue rose. Roll on Utah.

11 comments:

  1. Another lovely comment from Astra - her tenderness has been much appreciated. Needless to say, I'm thrilled by the news of another US date. How many more will follow??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Astra - Please know you represent the tenderness & gentleness of the blue rose I carry in my heart & wear on my tattoo.
    As ever your words are striking & leave me hungry for more.

    Sleepless... PS... Will you come back on twitter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sincerely hope Astraea will always remain our lovely Star Maiden, watching over us and providing us with her enchanting verse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Vauxhall Astra needs someone to talk to on a regular basis, how about going back on twit my dear

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh and as for Angie don't you just know she will be at the front, rose in hand, nothing will stop that girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only thing that could ever stop me is death
      I shall be in SLC with my Roses as usual

      Delete
  6. There's a light that never goes out 🌹💙🌹

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, Astraea said "Tilburg. Let's see some passion. It should be a good lay."

    I checked youtube footage of Suedehead in Tilburg. Formerly, Morrissey had changed "diary" to "journal", which was interpreted as a nod to the MorrisseysWorld tour journals. This time, he changed that line again, and I can't entirely make out what he sings, but I clearly hear "BLUE".

    See here, 2:50: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydVM_yUJjBc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good effort my orange friend, but Moz actually sings, "the utter gloom", and NOT "blue". It looked like a great concert, and what a treat to have Pigsty thrown in.

      Delete
    2. Now that you say it... the old ears just aren't what they used to be. It's clearly "utter gloom". Probably due to the absence of roses.

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive