Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Day 1322 - Hairball!

Astra has continued to grace us with her presence in The Arms, and Mademoiselle Fifi has returned - which is rather nice, although Fifi has already tweeted something which has slightly disturbed me - let me explain.

I pointed out to Fifi that the avatar picture she was now using depicted Mlle Fifi (who was actually a man - nicknamed Mlle Fifi because of his "effeminate" manner) being stabbed by a woman with a blue flower in her hair. Fifi replied, "Does this mean Fifi is a man and the Blue Rose bearer a murderer? Who would have thought?" I'm sure that Mlle Fifi was just joking, but the words left me feeling uncomfortable. Morrissey's stage is constantly invaded by fans, and it has often crossed my mind that a crazed fan could do something to harm him - and no doubt the same thought MUST have entered Morrissey's mind many times, and yet still he allows the fans to invade. I would guess Morrissey would take the attitude of, 'if it happens, it happens', but it is still a frightening thought, and one that should remain as just a thought, and NOT tweeted about - especially when such murderous tweets incorporate the loving blue rose bearers!




Fifi's twitter account has a lock on it, so I won't blog about any future tweets, as she obviously doesn't want the world to know her business.


In other news, Morrissey has given an interview with a Spanish magazine, in which he refers to Justin Bieber as a hairball! It isn't the first time Moz has mentioned Bieber in an interview, having said in 2013 that "he had nothing to offer". It would appear to the outside world that Morrissey is not a great fan of Justin Bieber, but maybe, just maybe, Morrissey is paving the way to ironically wear a Bieber t-shirt, thus fulfilling the last of the MorrisseysWorld predictions! Time will tell.













Embedded image permalink
JB - NEW HAIRCUT, BUT STILL A 'HAIRBALL'

And finally Esther, and finally Cyril, last weekend a Morrissey convention was held in Manchester, organised by the twitter group who call themselves the MozArmy. I didn't attend the event, but I did post a tweet asking if anyone wore a blue rose. I didn't expect for one minute that anyone would wear a rose, but a reply came back from somebody called Rich Snowdon (@RichSnowdon) saying, 'I had mine", and he posted a picture of a silk rose. Rich also tweeted, "Amazing to meet @JamesRussellMCD the man who brought us Morrissey25Live (he even took my picture)". James Russell responded to this by posting the picture. The question is, WHY would James Russell want to take a photo of a Morrissey fan wearing a blue rose? The answer, of course, is because James Russell KNOWS! (See here:Day 692 FTM)








Embedded image permalink
RICH SNOWDON BY JAMES RUSSELL

Tomorrow Morrissey returns to the stage at the Razzmatazz Festival in Barcelona. BRS member EARS will be present with her blue rose, and Kerry M (formerly R) will be there too. Our journey continues.

TWITTERDILLY ARMS CHART

1. SMILER WITH KNIFE (LIVE IN NOTTINGHAM 2015) - MORRISSEY (NEW ENTRY) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6qlLcu1fQ4


2. I'VE CHANGED MY PLEA TO GUILTY (LIVE ON THE JONATHAN ROSS SHOW 1990) - MORRISSEY (RE-ENTRY) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB-CQvEWmkw&sns=tw




3. ALL YOU NEED IS ME - MORRISSEY (RE-ENTRY) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI-Fzdrf9H4



THIRD EDITION AVAILABLE MAY 7TH


4. THE BULLFIGHTER DIES (SPOKEN PROMO) - MORISSEY (RE-ENTRY) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrQTxeLPMEg





5. MARGARET ON THE GUILLOTINE - MORRISSEY (RE-ENTRY) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smzsIONNh0w



6. MOI JE JOUE - BRIGITTE BARDOT (RE-ENTRY) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ2mGqL1HEk#t=29













Embedded image permalink

7. LA LA LA - JEAN MANUEL SERRAT (NEW ENTRY) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se24_GEA8vc&sns=tw




8. TA RA TA TA - MINA (RE-ENTRY) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZxOaWZyEuE



9. DANS LE PORT D'AMSTERDAM - JACQUES BREL (RE-ENTRY) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2kkr0e_dTQ



10. WHERE ARE U NOW - SKRILLEX AND DIPLO (FEATURING JUSTIN BIEBER) (NEW ENTRY) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKS1xjqEv8o

11.YOU KNOW YOU LIKE IT - DJ SNAKE & ALUNAGEORGE (NEW ENTRY) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBn7bjy9c4U














Embedded image permalink










Embedded image permalink








Embedded image permalink










Embedded image permalink












Embedded image permalink




Embedded image permalink







Embedded image permalink






Embedded image permalink
TASHA TILBERG - PHOTOGRAPHED BY PAOLO ROVERSI

"Fair trade. Free trade. Rough trade." - Astra 25.4.15

BlueRoseSociety.tumblr.com - Updated to include Rich Snowdon's blue rose plus MozFiend's rose from NY.


STOP PRESS: EARS' Barcelona rose has been delivered - the question is, will Moz accept it?:













Embedded image permalink

9 comments:

  1. to those in Catalonia, have a fab time, I'm sure you will, just be wary on the ramblas after midnight.. enjoy yourself ears

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rat, I'd almost forgotten about this little blog of yours. How do you manage to carry on, knowing that your readership must now be at around six? Anyway, as you are still bothering, it is only fair that I bother too. Our old friend AlfsButton has made a couple of visits to the ole Twitterdilly Arms over the past few days, and when he arrived yesterday he tweeted, "I hope the sound is okay... Is the sound okay? Not very nice on stage, but okay off stage." Alf then had a brief interchange with Astra, telling her that, "The trouble is always double when you arrive", before then tweeting, "Please say hello to the hombres...my name is Jean Cocteau." The next tweet was, "There are clues a-plenty in my last tweets. Will anyone get it?" He then tweeted, "My voice doesn't sound like this, it sounds worse. I think this microphone is out of tune... maybe.." I don't know if you got it, Rat, but Alf was referring to the Morrissey concert of November 6 2004 in Buenos Aires, in which he used the 'hombres' line to introduce the band, and then introduced himself as Jean Cocteau. The line about the microphone being out of tune also comes from this concert. Is there any relevance in all of this? Who knows! When asked by our resident orange if the JB hairball quote was a nod to the BRS, Alf replied that "Everything is a nod to the BRS, Sometimes its a headbut(sic)." Before he left, Alf tweeted the following dates: 24th Feb, 4th March, 4th November and 6th November. These are all references to concerts played in Chile and Argentina - 24th Feb 2012 was the Viña del Mar festival in Chile, the 4th March as a concert in Buenos Aires, the 4th November 2004 was the SUE II festival in Santiago and I have already mentioned November 6th.

    No need to thank me.

    K A K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! Thought you would post the JB hairball from the link I sent you. Instead you post the new haircut. Reminded me of the leaving the barbers with hair in a bag tale. Tried to find it but the old FTM haircut search did not work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rich is to be commended for wearing his rose and catching the attention of James Russell. Can't wait to hear all about the Barca concert. Thanks to Rats and Astra for the great pics and chart, especially the last two entries :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A charming post Rat, the barber scene mentioned by GWO reminds me of the Hospital scene where Our Mozzer has Boz collect his "liquid gold" sample. I miss the parodies, with so much turmoil in the real world, I miss them even more. JB remains so very handsome with his blond locks, big eyes and pouty lips. Lately, he'd been looking like a hairball Man bun and all.
    The Fifi story is quiet interesting some correlations like the mention of a dinner party, flamboyant and bold characters too. Lastly, I'd like to say Good Luck to EARS, what a beautiful blue rose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Last night was pure joy. I was lucky enough to be right up front. Moz was mesmerizing.
    My rose got on stage during encore , not long after I threw it chaos ensued. I was standing right by the security gate where I witnessed a mass of wrestling bodies! I have the bruises as a souvenir , it was a few moments of surreal madness.

    So many highlights, but Moz swinging a black bra during Not A Man was priceless! So much more I could add.
    It was a magical night which will be with me... always, always, always.


    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgot to say I saw a very pronounced O but for the life of me I can't remember which song.
    The rose wasn't cleared from the stage, I held my breath for a few seconds when it looked like Moz was about to tread on it!
    I appeared to be the only person with a rose. I am hopeful that Moz will have more in America. I can't help but feel I /we have let Moz down by failing to deliver on stage.


    ReplyDelete
  8. I must add again how powerful MIM is. The music compliments the message so well. The video is more painful to watch each time I see it. If only tears could help stop such barbaric animal cruelty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to say that James Russell 100% asked for my picture because of the rose. It was his number one focus. at that point I knew that the BRS is a big deal. All my love rich snowdEN. XXX

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive