Total Pageviews

Thursday, 7 May 2015

Day 1331 - "Makes No Sense"

The title of today's blog entry is a quote made on twitter yesterday by @sumdizzywhore. It came in response to this TTY statement that was posted yesterday:

"Please Note - There is no such thing as a Morrissey Official Facebook page. Morrissey has no connection to Facebook."

Sumdizzywhore's full twitter posting was this:

"So Morrissey Official on FB is not official but releases official opening band announcements? Makes no sense."

The reason that the dizzy one is so confused, is because the Facebook page in question has, for quite a while now, been widely accepted as an official source (it even has the official tick thing), and only three days ago, as I reported,  the account posted to say that the VERY special support act for the concert at Red Rocks would be announced on Wednesday.... which incidentally, it was!



No wonder poor Dizzy is confused, but it isn't exactly difficult to work out - TTY is NOT telling the truth; just as it DIDN'T tell the truth about MorrisseysWorld, and DIDN'T tell the truth about the Official Morrissey Twitter account. Morrissey is wanting his fans to look BEYOND what they are TOLD.

Here is the wording used on TTY on May 14 2011 regarding MorrisseysWorld:

"Morrissey would like it known that the site known as Morrisseysworld.blogspot is fake. Morrissey has no connection with the site and is therefore not the author of anything written on the site."

Notice the use of the same wording that was used in yesterday's statement - "Morrissey has no connection" - it probably means that his wifi is down!

As regular readers of my blog will know, despite the denial that the @itsmorrissey twitter account was anything to do with Morrissey, we categorically proved that it WAS - as chartered over four very exciting days of FTM last May: FTM Day 974, 975, 976, and 977. At that time we even missed the significance of Morrissey's very first tweet, but that was eventually put right on Day 989.


Poor Dizzy Whore isn't the only one who is confused, MANY Moz fans are now scratching their heads, but most of the comments that I have so far read from Morrissey fans sees them once again accepting what they are told by TTY - which in the words of Dizzy Whore - MAKES NO SENSE! Let me spell it out for them:

THE MORRISSEY FB ACCOUNT IS MORRISSEY! - HOW COULD IT NOT BE?

And while I am in the spelling it out mode, MORRISSEYSWORLD WAS ALSO THE WORK OF MORRISSEY!

Oh, what's the bleedin' point?

Maybe it's me that's lost the plot, and maybe I've also got it wrong about Russell Brand too*. Get me some grass, I want to be a sheep!

*UPDATE - FRIDAY MAY 8 - I did get it wrong about Brand. Well, I can't get everything right!

11 comments:

  1. "Mozzie in the Weeds", he is always watching Everything, leaving pieces to a puzzle everywhere that a Dozen people consistently put together. Yet the BULK can't see or be bothered.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course the effect of the TTY denial will have people flooding to the Morrissey Unofficial Faceache page to see what all the fuss is about. Gosh even Whiskers managed to get a wiggle on and go snorkelling in the unofficial timeline after days of whingeing that he was too sickly with his own personal faceache.
    Reminds me of the ‘Caramac’ tweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't alf tweet the other day that he doesn't just use Twitter and that he uses other forms of social media?
    I'm sure K A K reported it on the comments section here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How good to see you here, Kezza. I have been away for a few days, so forgive me for not updating this blog with the latest tweets of AlfsButton. You are indeed correct about Alf mentioning that he uses other forms of social media, and on that subject, the masses have already given up on questioning the statement on TTY about Facebook. As has previously been proven by Morrisseysworld, and today reasserted with the result of the UK general election, the vast majority of people have lost the very basic ability to ask the simplest of questions or come up with the simplest of answers. It has been said before, but the world really is full of crashing bores.

      Love and stuff

      K A K

      Delete
  4. Obviously not many people remember one of my favourite Morrissey quotes: "I lie a lot, it's really useful."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought the slap down for FB was brilliant, just brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alf once again activated his Twitter account last night to post: 'Oboe concerto all the best ones are dead'. He then tweeted pictures of Lou Reed, Jobriath, Bob Hoskins, Pat Phoenix and Oscar Wilde. Before once again disappearing, Alf pondered as to why the greats had all died whilst the members of Westlife were still alive.

    Dismissed

    K A K

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like we have lost Ratty - probably to the cricket season. He has taken his eye off the MW ball and focused it on a ball shaped ball instead. In his absence, I call on the likes of Kerry M and Orange M to keep this blog updated with all activity on twatter. Did I see AlfsButton and Kerry interacting with Boy George last night? I did manage to see a few of Alf's tweets - "If life teaches us one thing it is that death should not be feared", "It is time to accept my natural position in life. Retired Librarian and part time cake decorator", "I am sure to be remembered less favourably than Alf Garnett", "Is Australia really that close? What are you bringing me for my birthday?", "The deepest pits of hell is where I will end up. It is my fate", "I am not a man. I won't play the role assigned to me."

    That's alf oaks

    K A K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Once again, the FB page shows us how "unofficial" it is by posting new tour dates (DC & Philly) before they appear on TTY. Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stand corrected because I don't do FB and don't really know how it works, but I remember looking at the FB tour tab a few years ago and reckoned it was an automated feed from another site. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page you see Bandsintown. I think tour date info is posted via that site.

      Delete
    2. ah, ties in with what someone told me about it some time ago, also it was the same person that told me about Washington DC and finally that has come true..my my

      Delete

Mozziah Archive