Total Pageviews

Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Day 1337 - Astra's Back

Astra returned to The Arms yesterday, bringing pictures of BB. Astra also offered these words:

"Restless mind. Restless heart."

"Love Is My Profession."


I didn't join in, and have to confess I am going through a bit of a lull at the moment - it just isn't like the old days anymore. I won't bother to publishing this entry, just as I didn't publish yesterday's, and anyway, it is better to leave the entry about the Morrissey Facebook on the front page, as that might get some people asking questions.... some hope!






Embedded image permalink



Embedded image permalink





Embedded image permalink

















Embedded image permalink





Embedded image permalink












Embedded image permalink

Published 18.5.15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mozziah Archive