Total Pageviews

Saturday, 23 May 2015

Day 1347 - I wear blue on the outside 'cause blue is how I feel on the inside

Morrissey chose not to spend his 56th birthday in The Twit Arms with his small band of internet fans, instead he chose to meet real people at a book signing in the Kinokuniya book shop in Sydney.








Embedded image permalink
MORRISSEY ARRIVES FOR HIS BOOK SIGNING, DRESSED ALL IN BLUE (EXCEPT FOR HIS GREY FIFI-ESQUE PLIMMERS)

Morrissey arrived at the signing carrying what looked to be a packet of Haribos, which he then made a point of staring at when he sat down. It was reminiscent of the way he behaved when he made a point of touching those roses in Gothenburg, but WHY stare at Haribos?




Embedded image permalink
MOZ STARES AT THE HARIBOS WHILST JULIA & CO WAIT PATIENTLY IN LINE

It transpires that it wasn't a packet of Haribos at all. I have reason to believe that it was a pencil case, but not any old pencil case, it was one sold by a company called Blue Q, and this particular one has ART SUPPLIES written on it. 'Art' is of course an anagram of...... perhaps I sometimes let my imagination run away a little too much!





6 comments:

  1. Rat, it was Morrisseys 33rd birthday, not 56th!
    I didn't notice the plimsolls, what a strange thing to wear. But I did notice the blue clothing and table cloth etc. pencil case from Blue Q...
    Blue, blue, blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also remember the tweet in rats headline.. my, that is something for me as I cant come on as much as I would like these days, thanks everyone for keeping me in the loop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moz looks smashing in the all-blue outfit and I love the Converse! Very happy for the lucky fans who were able to meet him. I hope he had a fantastic birthday and received some special gifts. Concerts coming sOOn now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moz looked cracking all in blue. And his choice of footwear finished the look perfectly.

    I see some familiar faces in the queue.I am sure those lucky enough to meet Morrissey yesterday will treasure the moment eternally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the all blue and the tennis shoes. R.I.P. Twinkle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way too distracted by the jacket on the left. What is going on there?
    Anyway, it can't be a pencil case because the size doesn't look right. Checking that site they are 4.25" x 8.5" ie big enough to hold a pencil.

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive