Total Pageviews

Friday, 29 May 2015

Day 1353 - Ignore Ignore Ignore

Morrissey played his second night at Sydney Opera House on Wednesday, and Youtube footage has started to emerge. From what I have seen so far, it would appear that Will Never Marry was worth the gate money alone, but other highlights include What She Said/Rubber Ring, Crashing Bores, Not a Man, Speedway (with GM again on guest vocals.... GM being Gustavo Manzur and NOT George Michael - could you imagine?)  and Now My Heart is Full. My Dearest Love was not sung on the second night, and rather disappointingly, no footage of it from the first night has come to light.



The Morrissey Official Facebook page, which Morrissey "has no connection to", yesterday posted videos of Subway Train/Everyday is Like Sunday and The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get. Will Moz now sing these songs, just as he sang Will Never Marry? 'OO'.

And finally, it would appear that Broken made a brief visit to The Arms on Wednesday, but I missed him, so I have no idea what was said or if any pictures were posted! Does he still have his Bieber crush? Astra has also paid the occasional fleeting visit to The Arms, and her Bieber crush is still in place, as is her appreciation of all things Bardot. Fifi too has visited, but only to admire Nicole's bin and to inform comrade harps that she doesn't think much to Sydney style!








PHOTO REMOVED













Embedded image permalink
SYDNEY STYLE ACCORDING TO FIFI









Embedded image permalink
BARDOT WITH BLUE ROSE - AS POSTED BY ASTRA



JB WEARING A RATHER FETCHING HAT - AS POSTED BY ASTRA

23 comments:

  1. That Sydney style is too much! Been to Australia once and Melbourne was more interesting than Sydney.

    Hope to see some footage of My dearest one too.

    BR and roses

    ReplyDelete
  2. think there are more than three whiskers

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're definitely not down to three - yet! I barely managed to see any of Broken's tweets but I think he tweeted that MW is dead (nothing new there). Here's hoping that My Dearest Love will appear on the setlist again so there will be a chance to get some footage. Loving the Sydney footage that has emerged, although it has been slow in coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do better than that, I will stop blogging, period. The excitement of a deluded dozen sharing their thoughts and observations on here has been replaced by moan moan moaners. I have been blocked on Twitter by so many people that I can no longer follow the conversations of the pessoas - I am hated for loving. I now leave it to someone else to write the story - perhaps the mechanical orange - I am off to play cricket.

      Goodbye all. Actually, Farewell.
      *Goes off singing* I still don't belong to anywhere, I am mine.

      Delete
    2. that is quite sad whiskers, but I understand, if ever you feel like coming back you know some of us will be waiting and happy to see you.. did I say happy.. yes, I think I did whiskers

      Delete
    3. But Sir! SIR!! Please reconsider. Mlle Nicole only asked to respect her privacy, she had a valid point there, non? You cannot abandon The Dreary Dozen, we're depending on you Monsieur, and you cannot seriously suggest that this story could ever be written by a fruit that constantly passes out and even when awake is barely conscious. Without you, the Blue Rose Society is truly dead, so please don't leave us stranded here. And, by the way, if you can't read conversations of certain pessoas, maybe you could ask a certain fluffy cousin?

      Delete
    4. I can understand why you feel this way Rats.
      Take care, enjoy the cricket & hopefully see you back here soon.
      If not, thanks for everything.

      Viva Blue Rose.

      Delete
    5. We'll miss you, Ratty and hope you might consider returning sometime.

      Delete
  5. Melbourne is more stylish than Sydney, although my personal style does bring it down a little.

    Preparing for tonight's show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have a great time, I'm sure you will

      Delete
    2. Dying to know how your rose fared Comrade! Looking forward to a review if you can.

      Delete
    3. I've just got back to the old house, so a review will be coming soon.

      And Dear Rat, as KC and the Sunshine Band sung Please Don't Go.

      Delete
  6. I am sure there ate stylish people in Sydney too. Hope I didn't hurt anybody's feelings. What a wonderful country Australia is. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. rather are than ate :).

      Delete
    2. There are indeed many stylish folk in Sydney, too, but I just feel that Melbourne has more.

      Delete
  7. I'm sorry you're feeling down Rat, the stifled moments seem to last longest.
    You are right when it comes to us hardly discussing anything anymore.
    To reiterate what dearest Heather mentioned, Broken once again tweeted that MW was dead. When asked by Marcus about (I assume) resurrection, B said, "How very Morrissey like to die twice" or something to that effect.
    What did everyone think about the band shift during Speedway? I'm curious to know, In my opinion I thought it was Bieberesque; being that he can play multiple instruments, as demonstrated by the Calvin Klein advertisement.
    I'm looking foward to summer, I don't know why or what for but I like the thought of resurrection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boz on the drums! Our little dRummer boy. Didn't he do well especially at the end. I was trying to see if the second drummer was lurking in the shadows but have not spotted him so far.
      Not sure about Bieber and the Calvin Klein advertisement. I thought that was an ad for knickers (pants to you).

      Delete
    2. I thought it was a fantastic little surprise. They all did very well. I especially loved Gustavo singing in Spanish. Google reveals Justin can play drums, ( https://youtu.be/K0t-aBAYym8 ) guitar, piano & trumpet. He sings sometimes too.

      Delete
  8. http://followingthepessoas.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. My concert report is in: http://seasoncreep.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/2615-morrissey-vividlive-30-may-2015.html

    ReplyDelete

Mozziah Archive