Total Pageviews

Thursday, 30 July 2015

Day 1415 - Pathetically yours

As I continue my short stay in London; which yesterday included PLAYING cricket at Lords - I was only supposed to be watching, but was invited to play, thus making an old man (not the famous old man of Lords) VERY happy - Morrissey has been travelling and writing.

There have been a number of TTY entries from Moz, which include announcements of European dates in the Autumn - there are going to be 14 in total, including four in England.... is England still in Europe? Does anyone care?
The other TTY entries are about Morrissey being offered FOUR awards (three for giving a voice to the voiceless and one for his contribution to music), being groped at San Francisco airport, plus an insightful, amusing, and poignant update on the current state of Morrissey's heart and mind.



In the TTY update on the state of Morrissey's heart and mind; which incidentally are apparently A) Full and B) "if permissible!", happy - Morrissey lists his favourite nights of the US tour, which include Salt Lake City at No.1: where Jaz gave him a blue rose, Seattle at No.2: where Moz refused gladioli saying, "sorry, I can't accept these, and San Jose at No. 3: where Morrissey quoted Jaz's Harsh Truth of the Camera Eye tweet.













Embedded image permalink
MORRISSEY WEARING JAZ'S BLUE ROSE IN SALT LAKE CITY

Also in that latest TTY update, Morrissey takes the opportunity to speak out against an abhorrent murder of a lion called Cecil, who was shot for fun by a dentist from Minnesota called Walter Palmer. Rather unbelievably, Palmer shot Cecil with a bow and arrow and just left him to die a long agonising death.


CECIL - A DEATH FOR NO REASON


The TTY piece also sees Morrissey stating that things are currently like the "glory days of 1991/92" and adds that, "it is partly public support in response to World peace is none of your business being axed in its prime by Steve Barnett - that cheap model of Humpty Dumpty". You do have to smile at old Mozzer.

HUMPTY DUMPTY

Meanwhile, in MorrisseysWorld, 'R' has confirmed that a new parody IS currently in production:

I can confirm a new parody piece is currently being written.

Following the recent MW poll, the parody will star: Our Mozzer, Broken, Boz Boorer and Astraea. Furthermore there will be guest appearances from Log Lady and one mystery guest star.

'R'

Posted by Morrissey to Following The Mozziah at 28 July 2015 at 16:52



'R' is of course Our Mozzer's secretary, and some MorrisseysWorlders have previously mused as to whether or not 'R' is Russell Brand.
Last night, I went and watched Brand perform a stand-up show at the National Theatre. I had lost a lot of respect for Gristle following his ridiculous backing of Ed Miliband at the General Rejection in May, but last night RB returned to what he does best, making people laugh, and he really was wonderfully hilarious. My review can be read on my Call Out the Instigator blog, which I created especially for Brand's revolution, which he announced on May 4th - this is my first entry on the blog since May 8th, when the revolution ended!









Embedded image permalink
RUSSELL ON STAGE LAST NIGHT AT THE NATIONAL THEATRE IN LONDON

And now, I shall leave you with some wonderfully written words from Astra, which were posted on FTM at 5am this morning. There are a few home truths for us all:

Me Me Me culture, making us all sick. Putrefying us, from the inside out. I see it, even here. Agree with me, because you think you should. Disagree with me, because you think it makes you sound intelligent, and because you simply like the sound of your own voice. Which is worse? Who can say. I'll leave that to you to ponder.

Me Me Me culture, from all the Me Me Mes of the world, who have nothing nothing nothing to contribute. I am surrounded by a sea of vapidness, out of which I no longer know how to swim. A swirling vortex. A maelstrom of misery. An undertow that never stops pulling. A riptide of superficiality. Of smiles. Of empty eyes. Of hollow minds. And of sly lies.

I can smile and make you laugh until the cows come home. And then for three different lifetimes more. But why should I? It's not my job to entertain you. Start looking within. And if you don't know how to, learn.

Me Me Me culture, with no abatement. When Sinéad O'Connor blasted Rolling Stone for putting Kim Kartrashian's bicycle pump inflated... inflatables, on the cover, they say it went viral. But did no one bother to tell you? It didn't go viral because of what she said, or because Sinéad said it, or even because someone voiced their indignation. It went viral because someone, anyone, had mentioned Kim K again at all. Do you know who Kim K is? Do I know? Do I care? NO. A sex tape made public? If her knowledge of the bedroom is as dire as her opinion is of what makes a body beautiful, then that is what is called a state of dire of neither probable, nor possible return. And like a CIA, red-flagged, keyword hotlist of all that is empty and vacuous, careful what you say. Careful what you wish for. And careful what you only pretend that you don't want. Because you've already been given it all.




Your revulsion is nothing but a front. You breathe this throwaway ongoing gaggle of nobody's nothing, of everyman's orgueil. You feed off it. You need it. There is nothing ironic in what I see. You are collectively as transparent as white gauze, and thinner than the thinnest film.

Tomorrow isn't that interesting, when you can already see straight through to the other side.

Me Me Me culture, and cunt culture that will never die. Just be careful of contagion. Are you a leader? Or are you a follower? And should I even be asking you these questions? Why aren't you asking yourselves? For pity's sake, why does everyone think that they too, have to 'create' something. Stop bombarding my eyes, my ears, and my senses. Not everyone has to 'create'. Some people's only gift … is to sit still, and to be quiet. And even then, and even around here, that has to be consciously learned sometimes.

Wanting to 'create'. Craving attention. Needing to be seen. Wanting to be noticed. ME. ME. ME.

Wanting to do something, and actually contributing something of interest or of value to the cultural fabric are two different things entirely.

Some people need to stay home.

Walter Palmer should have stayed at home. And when he failed so spectacularly on all counts in trying to portray himself as having even a modicum of human decency, his PR team should have told him that there was still hope. That salvaging 5% of the wreckage is still better than salvaging none at all, but then that would have involved him having to know how to keep his mouth shut after that apocalypse of his own determined making. And there he failed spectacularly, again. When he chose instead to voice and to reiterate his love of killing animals, for sadistic sport and for his sole sadistic pleasure.


Cheryl Cole,... sorry, I still keep getting it wrong all of the time, don't I? Cherry Tweedy Versailles-Whatever, should have also just stayed at home. Also failed spectacularly. After which she then should have also learned to keep her mouth shut. Failed spectacularly, again. And again. And again. Some people really have the gift.

Me. Me. Me. ME ME ME. Look at me. Now look away. Cunt culture will never die. Vapid. Vapid. Vapid. Empty Empty Empty. Hollow. Hollow. Hollow. The vacuousness IS the contagion. And then, collective outrage, when it's all too late.

Beyonce promoting veganism, because for 30 days she was worried about the spread of her thunderous thighs. Sell my album. Sell my ass. Sell my irony. How do I look in this? Does Beyonce know how to spell veganism? Don't hold your breath. Does she know how to spell irony? Of course she does. It's spelled 'ME'. Say my name, say my name, say my name.





Why do you look at Cecil today? Why? There isn't any Cecil anymore. And what about all the others, who have no voice? The others, who also NEVER had a voice?

No voice. NO choice. NO chance.

Why do you look to me? Do you follow me? What are you following? My train of thought? The curve of the small of my back? My twitter account? My devastation and outrage? See pain, and walk away.

My outrage is not yours to keep. My outrage is not for sale. I am not yours. I am not anyone's. And collective outrage too late, is too little. And is as transparent as it is predictable as it is useless.

Cecil was not Walter Palmer's to injure, maim, devastate, torture, or then to kill. All of the other animals in the world are not yours either. Or mine. Or anybody's - to violate, mutilate, segregate, decimate.

Emptiness knows no bounds. But do you contribute to the darkness? Because the next question is, why would you even want to be a part of the VOID?

I am not for sale. I never was. I never will be. My thoughts are my own. My conviction is compassion. But what do YOU sell? What do you stand for? What are you a part of? A counterculture? A counter to what? You are not countering anything, if your only counter is in easy-peasy, silent agreement. Twitter, you have a lot to answer for. Favorites and likes and retweets will never change anything. Me. Me. ME.

When someone with a clearly very limited scope of mental faculties such as Walter Palmer, is able to pay money in the mid five figures to kill an animal of such indescribable beauty and as majestic as Cecil was, for the simple reason that in his seemingly functioning state of complete and total psychotic dementia, he does so because to him, this majestic animal is more beautiful DEAD, than it ever was alive - this is UNFATHOMABLE to me.

The fact that this grotesque individual, in his functioning state of seemingly - to any normal person - full blown sociopathy, then opened his mouth to DEFEND his love of killing animals, sent shockwaves and electric currents through my flesh and to the very core of my being.

Are you listening? Don't listen to my words just because I've taken the time to type them out. Listen because you have been given a brain with which to think, and eyes with which to see. And a voice, with which to make yourself heard. Use it for something useful. And because some of us HAVE to be better, than those who aren't. Find your own words, in your own life. THINK. FEEL. CARE. Stop clamoring. Stop adding to the ME. ME. ME vacuousness of it all. Turn off. Tune out. Whatever it is you're looking for in others, externally, around you, extrinsically – you will never find it there. EVER.

So, do you care? After all? You say you care. But do you, really?

For how long?
For as long as it takes you to read this?
For as long as it takes you to agree with me?

Because frankly, that's not long enough. And it never will be.
And SHAME was the only name, that this game ever had.

In a heart of darkness, devastation, and fire

ASTRA


I think I'll have a cocktail now.

Astra's words have left me feeling..... pathetic! She is of course right, but I already know that I am neither thoughtful enough, loving enough, or caring enough to change.... at least not today. Maybe I will one day surprise myself, and become the person I would like to be. Why is it that I KNOW that I am not the person I would like to be, but I do nothing to change it? WHY? What stops us from doing the right thing? It is, truly, pathetic.

And now I am off to wander the streets of London.... pathetically.

33 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Astra's beautifully composed & very powerful piece early this morning.
    My initial reaction was feeling rather defensive & bruised. After some refection I asked myself why I reacted in this way. Oh it was obvious - one of my biggest demons, my nemesis - rejection. I know why I fear rejection so much, but it does nothing to take away the shame & how this has shaped my life. I am not proud of my ego & the desire to be loved. Does any of this make sense? Maybe its not meant to.
    The truth hurts which I reject & embrace with equal measure. I do thank you Astra for making me think & reflect.

    We live in plastic, hollow times & we seek comfort to escape feelings of isolation, loneliness. We attempt to find a happiness which doesn't exist. A line of coke, a needle of smack, a bar of chocolate, a bottle of wine, whatever your fix. The emptiness is still there.
    "Celebrity" culture has much to answer for. Dear god it scares me that young people look to the likes of Victoria Beckham & Cheryl Cole for inspiration. I was saddened & worried to recently learn my 16 year old cousin has an eating disorder. Anyway I digress.

    Morrissey's recent, impassioned attack on the meat industry was inspiring. I am delighted he is to receive awards for his relentless fight for animal welfare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Well written, EARS. Isn't it funny how we all react differently to things. For you, Astra's words made you look at yourself and hate yourself for your fear of rejection, and yet for me, I am rejected on a daily basis, and have no fear of it at all. In fact, I laugh at rejection, but when it comes to my inability to stop eating chicken, I am, as I have said, pathetic. Why don't I just give up? I don't think I would even miss it that much, after all, I was addicted to red meat for over forty years, but gave up and am now abhorred by it. Perhaps I am scared of the next stage. If I give up meat completely, I will then beat myself up to give up dairy products. I really cannot imagine tea without milk, or not having ice-cream, or no cheese on a pizza, which again makes me pathetic. As Astra has quite rightly pointed out, it is ME, ME, ME, and it is horrible.... but still we go on doing it.

      Pathetically still.

      Rat

      Delete
    3. Thanks for sharing with us, Ears. Fear of rejection has been my own personal demon throughout my entire life. And as you said, loneliness and emptiness haunt us no matter where we go or what we do in this hollow world.

      Ratty, you have to take the next step without worrying about what lies ahead. Like so many things in life, it's best to do things one step at a time. Having gone through this process myself, I can attest that doing it gradually has made it much easier than I thought it would be. As you said, you won't even miss the chicken, and I can guarantee that you'll feel infinitely better, both physically and spiritually, once you've stopped consuming dead flesh. (I'm not saying this to be judgmental in any way, just trying to offer some encouragement, as I know how difficult the process can seem).

      Delete
    4. Thanks Heather. I am encouraged when people feel able to share their vulnerabilities. It is sad we live in times where mental health & personal distress is still such a taboo. Of course, its easier for the state to control robots, rather than people with soul & feelings.

      Rats, I agree with Heather, take it in stages. I drink copious amounts of tea but I was pleasantly surprised how easily I swapped dairy for rice milk. It is challenging because the food industry sneak milk into things you wouldn't expect, for example beetroot chutney?! There are an array of vegan ice creams & cheeses available.

      Delete
  3. Such ferocious anger and not even a ** between the c and t. Our global village brings us the worst of us. The capitalist is the embodiment of capital; of an expansive void dominated by the ego and the physical over love and respect (and then say "vote for me" because I'm unfathomably rich). Smiling fools kill the defenceless, jealous white football fans boo the black dual Brownlow medallist because he dares to speak of his and his people's hurt (and blame the victim and tell him to man up), and air-heads with nothing to say except "look at me" fill our news feeds.

    We are in trouble.

    Astra's anger and disappointment is palpable, painful and understood and shared by all the kind people.

    anger at whom
    we are
    ourselves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OM also mentioned that he found this comment almost as touching as Atra's wonderful statement.

      'R'

      Delete
  4. A treat in store.

    I am reliably informed via fax, received a few minutes ago, that prior to the posting of a new comedy piece, two wonderful writers will give the BRS a treat in return for their unwavering support and Jjaz's blue rose.

    Our Mozzer and Broken have together written a short piece of prose, which is currently being edited by Mikey.

    OM wrote in the faxed message: "This piece is beauty itself, by beauty, for beauty, without reference to the ugliness we see all around us in, as Astra warmly reminded us, what is a truly vile world. No mention of Kim Kardashboard, Katy Putrid, The Peckhams OBE or indeed, thank God, David Ca-moron. One can only hope the world soon catches up with us by winding the clock back to the pre-TV era and lighting a candle in honour of the human spirit. When will we have a revolution against television? When will we begin to think for ourselves? Suffice to say, the piece will touch you in ways words never have. Thank you Broken. Thank you BRS."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds utterly delightful - I'm salivating in anticipation.

      Delete
  5. How wonderful to awaken to so many compelling things to read this morning! I'm still digesting it all, but suffice it to say, I find myself more enraptured by Morrissey and Astra than ever. I'm thrilled to hear that Moz was so pleased by the US tour. Fantastic to see SLC as #1, and I'm pleasantly surprised to see Cincinnati, the first show I attended, at #4 - I had assumed that the absence of a shirt toss at that show meant that he wasn't pleased with it.

    "Please understand that satisfaction comes from the courage of standing up and speaking out, not from holding back... I am unwilling to close my mind." Just one of the many reasons that I love Morrissey, and I thank him and Astra both for their thought-provoking words and for always challenging us to think about ourselves and the world around us. I'll be re-reading their powerful words numerous times and reflecting on it all unceasingly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Astra for your wonderful writing. Have to read it again. Don't want to be part of the ME ME ME -culture. We should use the time of our lives more wisely. I know it is not easy but we must try our very best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Astra's words have left me tormented.  Why?  Because I can plainly see myself in her words, words like weapons.  Too many parts of my being that I loathe and yet refuse to change.  I tell myself I am unable, but that is a lie.  I am not nearly my best self.  I am disgusted by my shortcomings and inabilities, embarrassed by my mistakes.  I am not happy being this person.  I have been paralyzed for much too long.  (How many times have I used the word "I" so far.  I am ashamed of myself as usual.)  It's time to make tough choices.  Stop being a miserable, self obsessed creature of habit and do something more than what is usual for me, which is almost nothing and almost always ridiculous, or stay at home and keep my mouth shut, technology shut down and mope in silent darkness.  Alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The reason we don't all question ourselves regularly and closely, is because we already know the answers, and we also know we don't like them. It is far easier to not use the mirror, than to have to accept the truths it reveals. We are all ugly in our own individual ways, but however ugly we may be, there is always someone uglier, and although today I have beaten myself up over my own ugliness, I can at least look into that mirror knowing that Walter Palmer is even uglier than me. It doesn't make my ugliness acceptable, but it somehow makes me feel slightly less pathetic knowing that there are others far worse than me.

      *Goes off singing* Every day is so wonderful, then suddenly, it's hard to breathe. Now and then I get insecure from all the pain, I'm so ashamed - I am beautiful, no matter what they say, and words can't bring me down, I am beautiful in every single way.... well, not quite every single way, but that ruins the song..... yes, words can't bring me down, oh no, so don't you bring me down today.

      Delete
    2. Too much self loathing can begin to make one feel suicidal. And I don't wanted to be disliked or looked down upon by people who's opinions I value. But it isn't all hopeless. We can find the things that we can change and those things we can do well and go from there.

      Delete
  8. As for Moz being "groped" in an airport, why wasn't the offender arrested or fired on the spot? WTF is this world coming to when you can do something like that and get away with it? Why do I even ask this question? This world as we know it is on the brink of extinction, deservedly so. Every day I wake up to more news of horrors that just go on and on and on. I would like to find the person who did this and break his fingers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, this is routine behavior for the TSA and just another example of the US becoming more and more of a police state, with our rights eroding before our very eyes. A horrifyingly sick world indeed.

      Delete
    2. They who wish to hurt you, work within the law

      Delete
  9. Last night I was too drunk to comment on this to do it justice at all. I still doubt I can. I also gave this a re-read. Astra’s words yet again are so thought-provoking. The Me, Me, Me “culture” is what saturates, even shackles us constantly – and you can’t help but wonder if people are not looking inwards because it hurts too much to recognize they are a part of it, or even worse because some are perhaps fundamentally unable to. The instant gratification of modern technology feeds into this “me” culture very much. Looking within is a painful task in our society that is constantly external and shallow. But is no one teaching us to do this, or at least reminding us? Thank you Astra for giving us that much needed nudge.

    This hit me in the chest and the head too, because at any given moment we may fall into the trap of formulating our answers to impress, by agreeing OR disagreeing. Only by looking inwards and truly examining can we see what we believe, or think. Or does that even do it? How sick are we from living in this sickening world day after day? Do we even know ourselves? Wow, the more I think about what Astra has written the more I see the pit we have dug ourselves and have been dug into.

    Last night I got such a chuckle out of Beyonce’s “thunderous thighs,” but the reality is this woman has worn tons of dead animals for fashion for years. We can only hope she has stopped this as well, if she is genuine.

    Astra’s words are sitting with me very much today, and I’m sure I’ll be thinking about them for much longer than that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kim Kardashboard! Superb. Anyway, there have been many FTM highlights but I thought Astra's words yesterday scaled the dizzy heights. Beautifully written and challenging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every day we must say How do I feel about my shoes?

      Delete
    2. Kardashboard and Kartrashian on the same page; two genius writers - or at the very least, two genius pessoas.
      My shoes, comrade? I am choosing not to say how I feel about them today - a cop out, I know, but today is another me, me, me day, and I shall just have to live with it.

      Delete
  11. Such is our world where violence and passivity get beaten into us daily by almost every facet of our lives.
    The rapper wants drugs and promiscuity.
    The model wants all eyes on her surgically constructed body.
    The politician wants a quick buck and his/her demons well hidden.
    We are conditioned to approve of this mindlessness. Trends take the place of information. If knowing is half the battle, then action should naturally follow.
    The social justice seekers, the voices of the voiceless, the environmentalists these are just examples of humans being humane. Yet they get but a fraction of public attention, Why? Simply because that's not the agenda, it's quite the opposite, the agenda is distraction. From what?
    My heart breaks for the slain lion Cecil and his prodigy, though I can't help but to question why his story is given so much attention. Stalin once said "the death of one is a tragedy, the death of millions is just a statistic" I think about that whenever the media parades a martyr 24/7. It sells, it becomes the global conscious in a matter of minutes. Suddenly everyone cares until they don't. Violence and passivity is what's expected of us, respect and empathy are seriously lacking yet easily practicable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Star Maiden, A very poignant, powerful, distressing, narrative on the current state of mankind and culture. Those in power want mindless drones in the populace and that's pretty much what we have. Celebrities for being a celebrity. Folks being force fed everything and blindly accepting. People more worried about a sports team than what's going on in the world around them. Instant gratification, profit above all else, humans raping Mother nature, and you're right its all about "me". Self reflection in this time of "Me Me Me" is of utmost importance and looking in the mirror I'm not pleased. The murder of Cecil was a vile act by a depraved, vulgar, criminal. Yet many of the people who decry the murder of Cecil will then go and eat steak, pork or chicken for dinner. How can they be so upset at the death of Cecil but feel nothing for a cow, a pig or a chicken, they are beautiful creatures too. My question to you Star Maiden is, are we doomed, no matter what we do, are we doomed?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you, my dear Astraea, for the well thought out and powerful piece. Judging by the comments it gathered, it seems that it has caused many to think about it, but often from different perspectives. I hope the cocktail(s) helped, as I drink very little alcohol I have learned to fortify myself with music. At the moment Nina Simone is singing in the background while I sip tea, which, because it is summer, is iced. I started to write this last night, but my battery ran low before I could finish. I came upon your comment right after my family had had a discussion r/t Cecil and they were all devastated by what had happened. No one thought it was anything but mean and cruel. Not some action of a great hunter, and was even sadder that now Cecil's cubs might be killed by the lion who took Cecil's place in the pride. For me it was just another action that showed how far humans have fallen. You just have to listen/read the news-terrorists kidnapping girls from their school, bombings, beheadings, bombings, burning people alive, non stop wars and more. Meanwhile, in the states, you have all the mass shootings, in theaters, churches, temples, malls and schools. So many that people now act as if they are common place, and no longer feel the crushing sadness in their hearts that they once brought. We have politicians that no longer speak the truth and have sold out to the highest bidder--although many just act and speak like idiots. Now, it appears, police are targeting minorities with over 200 killed by police just this year, most aftet being stopped for a minor infraction. One would begin to wonder if they were playing a game amongst themselves, with points, if it was not so terrible to think so. Of course, we are bombarded with almost non stop reality shows, most with people you would never associate with. The kids spend their time with video games, most with a war theme. The role models they are presented with are people who in other ages would often be looked at as scum, but are now showing them how to act and to put yourself first in every instance. Their music talks about subjects and words that would have been banned just a few years ago. For instance, one song out now, has the lyric-, 'you a stupid hoe' sung 16 times, then 3 short lines about bubbles and MJ, then repeat the beginning 16 lines. Religion is not there for many as they too bicker amongst themselves. We humans have become docile, and conditioned to just accept whatever they give us, with only a few who speak out. I often look at all the blackness going around the world and wonder if this was the precursor to what happened during Noah's time. Maybe it is, with the climate change and the El Nino they are predicting. I should mention at this time, that Our Mozzer, does speak up and alerts us to some of the problems. And what does he get for this? They sexually molest him at the airport. I do hope it was not too bad an ordeal. On that note, I will leave and wish all a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good evening Monsieur Rat! As I can't help seeing coincidences everywhere, here's one that came to mind today, and that you might find interesting:

    There have been a number of signs and coincidences that were direct references to particular members. The mention of Coventry and cycling, changing Paris lyrics to "cycle all over the place" when GOB was in the audience, the band wore tees saying "smut". I can't remember Lizzy's coincidences right now, I'm sure there were some, but the latest might be that Moz plays Plymouth (as announced by the Alfiah). Then there's someDay307, with Moz once mentioning that he has been "on 307 labels" in an interview, the mudslide coincidence and some more. Kerry and this Orange also counted a number of signs in reference to them, and then Jaz, whose blue rose he took, and the lyrics of Harsh Truth.

    Do you see what I'm aiming at? With the exception of Jaz, who manages to get along with everyone, the rest of those on the list all got banned or fell out with you at some point. It would almost seem as if not getting along with you is a requirement to get a sign from Morrissey! Isn't that most amusing? I'm fascinated.

    P.S. Any news on the parody? With the alleged line-up of writers I would've guessed that they manage to come up with a brilliant piece within minutes. How odd that nothing has surfaced yet, but surely it will materialise soon. Or are you too busy with cricket at the moment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good evening Orange! Fall out with me and get rewarded - superb. Now I just have to fall out with myself, which won't be too difficult as I'm a right c**t!
      Not heard anything regarding the parody. Believe you me, I will drop my balls, bails and box immediately if it appears.

      Ps I really liked the piece by Chuck on TWOM about love: http://theworldofmoz.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/love-in-morrisseys-songs.html

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. I'm sure you liked it, Monsieur Rat! Isn't it always wonderful to encounter people who make us feel better about ourselves? I for one do love individuals who make me think "Thank goodness that's not me". Maybe you'd like to comment to tell her!

      Delete
    4. I meant I liked it because it was honest, open & well written, not because it made me feel better about myself. Stop being so defensive and accept a compliment when it's given.

      Delete
    5. But Monsieur Rat Sir, excuse-moi, surely you cannot be surprised that Ch*ck doesn't give the slightest fuck about your compliments! By the way, she called yesterday to inform me that like many other responsible adults on the internet, she's familiar with anonymizers, so (her words) next time you excitedly wet yourself because you got hits from Switzerland, think of her kindly.

      Delete

Mozziah Archive